Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
dokixdoki search thread

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

one sick biscuit
  two sick biscuits
View Results

Kari is Kute

Adorable Datemate

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:00 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:01 pm
    Hello!

I'm Kari, and obviously I'm searching for a roleplay(s). Just a little about me, I'm a college student with a part-time job. So right now, this doesn't leave me a lot of time for roleplaying. I try to give a reply everyday, but it should be apparent that I most likely won't be able to.

In the past I would post up whole lists of idea's that would show how interested I was in them at the time. I've now since changed my train of thought, and thought it would be easier to just showcase only the ideas that I'm currently craving. In the fourth post you will find the many - or few - ideas that I'm currently interested in.

Introduction | Search | Ideas | Plots

Kari is Kute

Adorable Datemate

Kari is Kute

Adorable Datemate

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:45 pm
    This is what I'm searching for in a roleplay partner(s):

- must have a clear understanding of realistic characters, relationships, and environments.
      - write well enough that it produces plot progression and is creative.
      - is NOT restricted to simply playing one gender, age, stereotype, and character.
      - grammatically correct
      - is open minded and communicates well with others
      - is not plot hungry or hog up the roleplay for their own ego/romantic purposes
      - can collaborate, PLEASE show me your ideas and plots.

❀ possibly or requires doubling-up

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:53 pm
    Miscellaneous

RWBY ❀
      Noragami ❀
      Puella Magi Madoka Magica ❀
      The Wolf Among Us
      Harry Potter

Original

Homeless x Student ❀ - Romance/Drama
      Samurai x Geisha ❀ - Action/Romance/Drama
      Techno ❀ - Action/Romance/Fantasy/Virtual World

Kari is Kute

Adorable Datemate

Kari is Kute

Adorable Datemate

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:08 pm
    RWBY

This idea is AU.
      The characters that exist normally in RWBY, are not here, or they could be if we incorporate them.
      Same timeline, different characters, and a different story line.

The crime rate has gone up immensely, so much that citizens do not even go out to restaurants for fear of mugging. A new crime syndicate has immobilized, unbeknownst to the students and teachers, a group who who used to go to Beacon. (I haven't really come up with a name for it yet, so for now I'll just refer to it as CORP). Citizens and news teams are baffled to where they came from, or how exactly they are cleaning up crime. On most scenes Police arrive to the bad-guys on the floor unconscious, awaiting arrest. Big black vans are sometimes seen around town, CORP painted onto the side. After a while, everyone starts regarding them as a special type of police force, bent on rescuing the citizens of town.
      Then, in a sudden surprise, they announce themselves on television. A group of 10 people, all named by numbers, ranking from lowest to highest. All of them stand on a stage, but their leader is the only one to speak. "We are known as CORP, here to clean this town of its muddy breeches. No longer will citizens have to hide in fear, for now CORP will work along side the police."

My idea is that we are two, maybe four, characters from CORP.
      Usually they are divided up into teams of two, when going out on missions, the teams already predetermined. Ten & Nine, Eight & Seven, and so on. But there's an odd pairing of Three & Five, these will be our characters.
      I was thinking of being Five, so your character could be Three. The odd request came from number Three, asking for a sudden change in partners, and for the hot-headed number Five of all people; but the request was allowed by number One.
      After a while of working together Three was able to expose their true reason behind the decision, to over throw CORP.

I was thinking we could start this roleplay from the beginning, just before CORP is actually put together.

Noragami

This is also another AU.
      I was thinking your character would be the God, not a newbie and not someone well-known either. He's already collected a few shinki, and now there's a new addition (my character).

Harry Potter

For Harry Potter, I definitely want something different. I would say, let's talk about any pairings that you're interested in and work on a story for that. Whether it's the Marauder era or the HP generation.

Original

For all Original roleplay idea's please pm me.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:57 pm
open  

Kari is Kute

Adorable Datemate

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:03 pm
Hello! I will Pm if you want me too.

Honestly, I'm really interested in the RWBY roleplay. If you're up for that. I roleplay everyday, and am consistently online. Unless something happens, i'll try to let you know if it does. I'm fine with playing either gender, though I sometimes feel awkward with males. I think they seem a little girly even when I try not too...

I like to have a clear plot but as long as it's not, "In three posts we are heading here and here, there is no time for anything else." then that'll be fine with me. I'm able to do any kind of personality, since i've been roleplaying for about eight years.

Really, I'm up for anything but that idea for RWBY has my interest  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:38 am
shabatha

Honestly, I'm really interested in the RWBY roleplay. If you're up for that. I roleplay everyday, and am consistently online. Unless something happens, i'll try to let you know if it does. I'm fine with playing either gender, though I sometimes feel awkward with males. I think they seem a little girly even when I try not too...

I like to have a clear plot but as long as it's not, "In three posts we are heading here and here, there is no time for anything else." then that'll be fine with me. I'm able to do any kind of personality, since i've been roleplaying for about eight years.

Hey! Sorry for the late reply, I got sick the day before yesterday and have been trying to recover.

As for a RWBY roleplay, I am all for it!
I did have a plot and wrote it down in the post before, but it might be confusing and not well written. Don't know if you've read it or not, but if you have I can try to clear up questions for you or just the plot in general.

If you had your own idea(s)/plot, please tell me!  

Kari is Kute

Adorable Datemate

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:03 am
Kari is Kute
shabatha

Hey! Sorry for the late reply, I got sick the day before yesterday and have been trying to recover.

I did have a plot and wrote it down in the post before, but it might be confusing and not well written. Don't know if you've read it or not, but if you have I can try to clear up questions for you or just the plot in general.

Actually I had read it, and I was curious about one really tiny thing. So are the top in the group are the lower numbers right?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:56 am
shabatha
Kari is Kute
shabatha

Actually I had read it, and I was curious about one really tiny thing. So are the top in the group are the lower numbers right?

Sorry, I knew it was pretty unclear, I seriously need to go back and rewrite it.

Actually, Number 1 is the strongest, 10 is the weakest.  

Kari is Kute

Adorable Datemate

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:00 pm
Kari is Kute
shabatha
Kari is Kute
shabatha

Sorry, I knew it was pretty unclear, I seriously need to go back and rewrite it.

Actually, Number 1 is the strongest, 10 is the weakest.

Alright. So would you like forum or pm?  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff