[FIN] Snip Snip! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:30 pm
Zacharie fidgeted nervously as he perched at the edge of his seat, his eyes darting over to the door almost as if he were contemplating making a break for it. "...Are you sure that you know what you're doing?" He asked for what felt like the twelfth time in as many minutes as he shifted to watch Lex do...whatever it was he was doing behind him. He'd been a bit wary when his roommate had offered to cut his hair but now that it was about to happen he felt nearly faint with worry. He needed this trim though. When he'd first cut it short the choppy, uneven mess he had made of his hair didn't look too terrible, but now that it was beginning to grow out and curl, just a bit, it looked a frightful mess. So much so that even he couldn't ignore it. "I just want it fixed, don't do anything weird to it and don't make it too short."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:10 pm
“Pffhh, I know what I’m going.” Lex replied and tied a strip of thin fabric around Zacharies neck before tying on a tarp to keep hair from getting all over. He paused, musing over the curling mess before picking up his spray bottle and started to wet it down. “Are you sure you don’t want streaks? I could bleach it.”  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:07 pm
The teen finally stilled as Lex draped the cape around him, though he fiddled with the slick fabric from beneath. "I'm sure. I like my hair colour as it is." He was actually quite proud of the purple hue. He remembered being envied by quite a few people for naturally having such an intense hair colour. He knew people dyed their hair to achieve colours like his. "I don't think streaks would look particularly flattering anyway." He muttered, startling a bit at the first spray of cool water against his scalp.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:10 pm
"Could low tone it with black," Lex offered as he spritzed water onto the curls and carefully and gently started to comb it flat. "It's natural? Yes, quite pretty. " He enjoyed making small talk with clients and Zach was quite a bit more then a client. "So, do you want me to just tidy it up? Shorten it so it doesn't curl?"  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:51 pm
Zacharie tried to imagine himself with anything other than his normal, purple hair but whatever he managed to think of just seemed silly. "No, I would prefer to keep the colour like this." He said after a moment of mulling it over. He was very fond of his hair but pretty? He'd never thought of it as such and he couldn't help but blush faintly and smile sheepishly at the compliment. "I don't know about pretty, but I appreciate the compliment." He settled himself a little more comfortably in the chair and gave a thoughtful hum. He didn't want anything drastic done and as it was he thought his hair was a bit too short. "Just tidy it up. I don't want it too much shorter but...I know I didn't do a good job cutting it so there's pieces that are a lot longer than others."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:46 pm
"That I can do," Lex replied finishing straightening the hair. "Though, what did you cut this with?" He walked around front, and picked up a pair of scissors deciding to start with the front and work back. "I might layer it a bit, jut to give it a bit of volume and work with what you already have done so it looks deliberate." He combed out the hair along the brow and started to cut.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:06 pm
"...Pruning shears." The teen muttered, just barely resisting the urge to duck his head in embarrassment. Instead, he cleared his throat awkwardly and stared intently down at his drape covered lap. "It had been a very sudden decision that I didn't put any thought into...as is the trouble with most decisions made while feeling strong emotions." He sighed softly and shrugged his shoulders. "I only care about how it looks now because it's grown out and isn't laying right."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:51 pm
"I had been wondering... and s**t happens when emotions bubble over. Cutting your hair with pruning shears is mild compared to some of the stuff I pulled." Lex snipped away, and stepped back, looking it over and nodded before turning back to his work. "Though were those shears sharpened and clear of muck?" He asked and started to comb out Zach's right side.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:35 pm
Zacharie vaguely wondered what Lex had done under emotional stress, but wasn't sure if it was something that the blond felt comfortable with sharing. "You make it sound as if there were multiple instances of discrepancy." He said instead, watching bits of hair flutter around him. "Were you particularly rebellious when you were younger?" He asked curiously before wrinkling his nose. "What? Of course they are in pristine condition." He said with an indignant sniff. "They're always in pristine condition. I take great care in keeping all of my tools in excellent condition." Why would he let his belongings become....disgusting?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:11 am
"Quite a bit. I ended up here didn't I?" Lex ran his fingers through Zach's hair, pulling it up and snipping to even it out. "When I was just started out I wanted to be the Champion. My father never thought I could do it, so instead of a starter I ended up with my mom's aged Persian." He kept trimming relaxed.

"I had always wondered about that with gardeners. If you are that deep in the dirt, how do you manage to keep things clean?"  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:17 pm
"Ah, I hope the Persian was at least a good companion." He gave a soft, pleased sigh as Lex ran his fingers through his hair. "Is it particularly hard to be the "Champion"? I assume it would involve a lot of training and battling..." He'd never had an interest in any of that. The only reason he'd even managed to get a pokemon was because well...he'd found Jabari and the Shuppet had decided to stick around. "Do you regret not trying to become that Champion?"

"And as to how I keep my things clean." He kicked his legs a bit and fiddled with his fingers. "I just make sure to take the time to clean and sanitize all of my instruments when I've finished for the day or when I need to start a new experiment."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:01 am
"I was disappointed at first. My sister had got an eevee when she decided she wanted to be a contestant. I ended up with my mother's Persian. I did love that cat." He had been grumpy but patient and accepting, and he had buried his face in that silver tinted fur more then once over the years.

"It was, I didn't manage but then the Pokemon I captured and worked with might have had something to do with it." That was looking better, Lex continued to work his fingers through Zach hair, finding the uneven strands to clip.

"What about you?" Lex questioned.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:26 pm
Tilting his head towards Lex's touch, Zacharie gave a hum of acknowledgement. "That sounds unfair, but at least you had a good relationship with your Persian." A good connection with your pokemon was essential to creating a good team. While he didn't care much for battling he knew that at least that. "Sometimes it's not easy to really connect with pokemon. Jabari wouldn't listen to me at all when I first found him...it took a few months to really work out a way for us both to get what we wanted." He smiled fondly at the memories. At the time it had been stressful trying to raise a pokemon with only books for reference but he wouldn't change anything about the experience. "Mmn, what about me?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:16 pm
"What did you want to do with your life? I doubt join Team Rocket was in the list." Lex continued to snip, paused and playfully ruffled Zach's hair. "Ghosts are pains and Fire types." He had so much trouble with his baby fox.

He stepped back, looking over his work. "Not bad. What do you think? It's evening up, but I think it going to end up shorter then you want." Lex admitted.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:39 pm
"What did I want to do with my life?" He repeated slowly, his tone thoughtful. "The same thing I want to do now, I suppose. Own my own greenhouse and become a doctor." He shrugged lightly. "I would have done the same thing out of Team Rocket...though I imagine it would have taken me much longer to get to the point I'm at now." He was just happy that he was, more or less, able to do whatever he wanted. "...When I was five or six though, I wanted to be a pokemon babysitter."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff