Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
Yuri anyone?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rikouimorain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:13 pm
So, I wanna do a yuri rp, and for some reason that is really hard to find, hence, this post. rolleyes

Anyway, I'm up for a one on one, but I would prefer a group rp, because I find those to be more fun. I was thinking of a classic all girls prep school with dorms and everything kind of a scenario. Just post something if your interested.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:34 pm
I would be up for that. I was actually wanting to something just like this!

Some questions though:

How in depth would it be with class schedules(are they chosen for the girls, do we chose, how much options are offered, are class times just time skipped or do we actually play that out) , room numbers (are they chosen or can we chose), and other misc. things as that?
Those are more things if this becomes a group rp.
Are their going to be playable teachers or just NPC's?
Any plots that you were wanting specifically? Just studentsxstudent romance, teacherxteacher romance and studentsxstudent romance, or teacherxteacher romance and studentsxstudent romance and studentxteacher romance?  

Em Lenore

rikouimorain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:52 pm
Em Lenore

Some questions though:

How in depth would it be with class schedules(are they chosen for the girls, do we chose, how much options are offered, are class times just time skipped or do we actually play that out) , room numbers (are they chosen or can we chose), and other misc. things as that?
Any plots that you were wanting specifically? Just studentsxstudent romance, teacherxteacher romance and studentsxstudent romance, or teacherxteacher romance and studentsxstudent romance and studentxteacher romance?

Hey, thanks for replying. 4laugh So, since there hasn't been any other replies, would you like to play a one on one?

I was thinking that it would mostly take place in the dorms and before and after school. The school itself is mostly just a setting, and I was thinking of a studentxstudent romance, but if anybody wants to be a teacher, I'm not against it. Room numbers are not chosen, but I will mention that each dorm is designed for two students to dorm in them.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:01 pm
Em Lenore

Some questions though:

Okay, I take back what I first said. sweatdrop I got a pm from another person who is also interested, so it looks like this could be a group thing after all.  

rikouimorain

rikouimorain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:33 am
Made an official RP: Girls Schooling  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out