8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:05 pm
Name: Hallelujah Alexander Reid
Nickname: Halle
Race: Neko
Personality: Halle is a shy loner type who gets picked on by many. But once you get to know him hes an open book.
Looks like: Halle is a 5'4", abnormally skinny, neko. He has medium/short jet black hair and ruby red eyes. On top of his head are a set of two Maine coon fluffy but himalayan silky black neko ears and his tail is the same
Bio: Halle was born from a cat demon and a human mother. His mother never wanted Halle to begin with, so he was abused and forced to be her punching bag. Halle wants nothing but out of her grasp and is looking for help.
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Uke
Pic: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

THE BASICS

Name: Xane Mallory (Shane)

Nickname(s): Pup, nerd, wolfy (by bullies)

Day of Birth: 06/01/1994

Sexual Orientation: hes not sure himself

Species: Shapeshifter (Mainly into a wolf)

Virgin: yes

Relationship: single

Dislikes: being teased,

PHYSICAL

Height: 5"9'

Weight: 182lbs

Eye Color: right red, left gold.

Hair Color: Candy Red

Scars/Injuries: none

PERSONALITY

Xane could care less about anything. As long as he doesnt make more enemies then he already has he just doesnt care.

HISTORY

Xane was from a small town that was surrounded by nothing but forest. He was raised by his older brother Keith. His brother is also a shapeshifter but he doesnt use his powers as much as his younger brother.

THE BASICS

Name: Ayato Kimishima

Nickname(s): Aya-chan

Nationality: Japanese

Birthplace: Akita, japan

Day of Birth: 09/13/1997

Sexual Orientation: Bi

Species: human

Role/Occupation: part time waiter in a small cafe.

Likes: drawing, reading, being with the few friends he has.

Dislikes: being taken advantage of. ((mainly for his kindness then anything.))

PHYSICAL

Height: 5"4'

Weight: 145lbs

Eye Color: orange and purple

Hair Color: honey blonde bordering orange

Scars/Injuries: no scars or injury but he wears glasses time to time for reading and for his nearsided ness

PERSONALITY

Ayato is a kind young man who is not really worried about his future while his parents are worried about their son especially when it comes to finding a wife/husband.

HISTORY

Ayato was born into a small working class family of four, his mom, dad, big brother, and himself. They lived in japan for the most part of his childhood life untill his father was transfured to the states for work and took the whole family with him. Ayato never reallyhad many friends to begin with while in Japan but now hes in america and trying his hardest to work hard go to school and make more friends.

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:01 pm

THE BASICS

Name: Damien Tamriel

Nickname(s): Damo, Devil, Delinquint

Day of Birth: 06/06/1996

Species: Lucifers second son, Devil

Dislikes: Priests, holy water, church.

PHYSICAL

Height: 5"7'

Weight: 182lbs

Eye Color: Navy Blue normally when using his powers Blood Red

Hair Color: Night sky black

Scars/Injuries: He has burn scars on his hands from playing with fire.

PERSONALITY
Damo is Cold and sadistic when his fathers around but normally people wouldnt ever guess he has a bad bone in his body. He helps out the poor and hungry as charity. But under that false kindness is a cold blooded killer who is looking for his life mate to help him rule the world with him and lucius.

HISTORY
Damien is a silent killer placed on this planet with his failed older brother Lucius. His brother was unsuccessful with his life mission since he killed all of his earth family, the Wagners and then admitted to a mental hospital. Now Damien waits for the perfect timing to appease his Father.

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 6:53 pm
Name: Tanner and Beau
Race: nekos
Orientation: both are Bisexual where Tanner has Domanant tendacies while Beau is a natural Submissive.

Personality: Tanner is a head strong and loves to please his younger submissive along with his owner.

Beau is a submissive boy who never gets a chance to explain what hes feeling. Hes shy and follows Tanner around llike a lost puppy.

Bio: Both boys Tanner and Beau have been bread in a whore house where the specialty was bondage and all the models are sold ready to please any master and mistress.

Collars:
Deep Pink: Known as a Romantic or Charming
Magenta: A complete Flirt
Dark Grey: Jealous and Possesive
Orange Social and outgoing, a lover of parties

Deep Pink: Known as a Romantic or Charming
Pink: Cute and Playful
Yellow: Laid back and easy-going
Green: Obiedient and Quiet

Charms:
Bell- Pet
Hourglass- Good Body Shape
Red Tear - Abused by Previous Mistress/Master
Bow and Arrow - True loyalty and devotion
Heart- Loving, Affectionate
Shield- Protector, Very Defensive

White Rose- Innocent
Heart- Loving, Affectionate
Bell- Pet
Hourglass- Good Body Shape
Broken Mirror - Permanently Scarred or Wounded
Red Tear - Abused by Previous Mistress/Master
Bow and Arrow - True loyalty and devotion

Material:
Leather - Obedient but still troublesome
Velvet - Has expensive tastes

Silk - Obedient without a question
Lace - Delicate or frail

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:16 pm
User Image

THE BASICS

Name: Issac Mitsuru

Nickname(s): Issac

Nationality: american

Day of Birth: 10-11

Species: human

Virgin: Yes

Role/Occupation: student

Likes: sports, sweets, loves animals especially aquatic ones.

Dislikes: people staring at his missing right arm, and people who judge him as a weakling who cant do anything since hes an amputee.

PHYSICAL

Height: 5'5"

Weight: 140lbs

Eye Color: brown

Hair Color: sandy brown

Scars/Injuries: one scar on his shoulder from when he was surfing and a shark got his arm tearing it off. Now has a prosthetic.

PERSONALITY
Issac is one of those happy go lucky kids who couldnt blame anyone if he tried. Hes very social and athletic, mainly likes to swim. Whenever he talks about his expirience on how he lost his arm he makes it into a story people would like to hear while smiling. this kids been through a lot and wont let lifes mishaps slow him down.

HISTORY
Issac was born to a semi-rich family who loved deepsea diving and generally being near the ocean. They were sea life scientists after all, and they raised Issac to not fear the sea nor the creatures with in. Though one fatefull day Issac was surfing with his mom and dad having a general great time when a great white charged at him from below and snagged his right arm. after about 5 minuets of struggling to get free underwater the kid managed to get up to the surface where his dad had rushed to get him out of the water. Once on land they immediately put a tourniquet on his arm to try to stop the bleeding and drove their child to a hospital. After hours of surgery the boy had awoken up missing his arm. He was thankful to be alive. About a week later When the doctors finally discharged him with a prosthetic arm, the doc had asked him what he thought of the shark that took his arm. Isac just grinned and replied, "I dont hate her sir, Everyone gets hungry." He joked laughing with the staff and finally went home. Now as of up to date hes attending a boarding school and is learning to the best of his abilities.

Once you have perceived life is very cruel, The only response is to live with as much humanity, humor and freedom as you can
~ Sarah Kane

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:35 pm

THE BASICS

Name: Joe (Cain) Winters

Nickname(s): Joe my vessels name or Cain, my name.

Nationality: Well I was originally from Italy but my vessel was from Buffalo MN

Day of Birth: well I guess you could say November 12. I of course do not remember when I was created....

Sexual Orientation: i hate everyone equally.... So everyone is game.

Species: Demon possessing a human host who's soul was long since eradicated. So in short im a demon.

Virgin: no to women yes to men

Relationship: currently single

Role/Occupation: im a very old demon and having a "Job" isn't necessary.

Likes: hmmm lemme see.... I have a thing for blood and knives.... I like to fight, mind you im a sore loser. But the one thing I can't resist, as much as it pains me to say.... Any fluffy. May it be a big fluffy cat/(animal here), blankets, clothing, you name it. My hood is lined with a very soft material almost fleece like and it brings me a little bit of comfort.

Dislikes: well you know I hate losing at anything... So thats there.... Umm silk material and that cotton in the mouth feeling makes me cringe. Zippers sliding is another one. OHH! I ohh so much just Loathe the word Moist! … okay my spine just tingled and my ear now itches please for the love of Lord Lucifer DONT say that to me!

PHYSICAL

Height: ugh.... My height is 5'7"

Weight: 140 lbs, gotta stay lean...

Eye Color: Joes are a stunning Blue but mine like every deanon are blacked out.

Hair Color: like my eyes... Black...

Scars/Injuries: um well there is my mark on Joes… left? No right!, shoulder. I had made a tattoo artist make it colorful instead of burned skin looking. Its black and blue.

PERSONALITY
Im very introverted so I like my space. OHH chalk that up in the likes box! Sorry Joe had ADD and subsequently gave it to me... Um I can be cruel but only to those who deserve it. But I guess you can say I'm a very curious person... My curiosity tends to get the better of me and my sarcasm knows no bounds.

HISTORY
Hmm lets see Joes or Mine first? Okay well My story starts when I was just a little, and yes, human boy back before the great Roman Empire took over. My parents were split up and my older brother was murdered all around when I was about 6. Many moons came and gone when Lord Lucifer came and made me a deal. Being a bit greedy I took the offer and hell I loved it ever since! Okay enough is enough. Time passed very slowly when one becomes like this and recently Ive been stuck with this boy.

Joes story was rather a sad one. His parents both died in a tragic car crash when he was 8 his uncle was an abusive man while his aunt smothered him in love. He turned into a non believer early on and had very few friends. He was diagnosed with lung cancer when he turned 10 and lets just say We made a deal.

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:00 pm
User Image

THE BASICS

Name: (green) Jesse (red) Tateum

Nickname(s): Green n Red, Tate

Day of Birth: (green) Feb 19 (red) Sept 4

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual Jesse likes men more and Tate likes females more but both don't mind either sex.

Species: Kitsune

Virgin: (green) Yes (red) no

Relationship: both single

Likes: Jesse loves soft fuzzy things like his yellow blanket, the color yellow, oreos, and puzzles. Tate loves french fries, sugary candies, being told he's smart or a genius, music and being outside in the sun.

Dislikes: Jesse has Scopophobia or rather a fear of showing his face which explains the mask he always wears. Other then that he doesn't like being alone, loud noises or bright lights. Tate really hates early mornings, losing at games, being told he's dumb or when people try to take his friends mask.

PHYSICAL

Height: (g) 5'6" (r) 5'8"

Weight: (g) 177lbs (r) 183lbs

Eye Color: (g) ocean blue (r) hayzel

Hair Color: (g) thick wavy brown (r) thick messy blonde

Scars/Injuries: Both boys have no injury scars or marks on their bodies

PERSONALITY
Jesse is rather the shy one out of the group, Jesse was treated bad by his father into hiding his face from the world. The only one who's seen his face is Tate. Being said his best friend is the only one whom he really trusts. Other then that Jesse likes to have fun like the rest of the kids out there.

Tate is a little protective of Jesses special problem, but hes very social and loves being center of attention, more for Jesse's sake then anything. Tate is one of the Ill do it for you type of dudes. He likes helping others and enjoys the praise it gets him.

HISTORY
Being both from a small clan of rare colored kitsunes their families were very strict about whom they could hang out with or where they could go. Jesse was always told to cover his face so nobody could recognize him if they were to be caught. It got bad enough that his father would beat him if he wasn't wearing the mask. Now he's afraid to take it off to show anyone. Tate on the other hand was the trouble maker of the bunch. He'd sneak out and do as he pleased and he eventually got Jesse to do so as well. When they were caught by their parents it never ended well. Theyd be grounded or something stupid and then go and do it again. But now both kits are out and about in the woods and they're up to mischief in the dark of the night.

Yaoi and Yuri Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games