Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Profile Subforum
Rogue Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:36 am
For those that left their village IRP. Totally forgot this. Derp. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:37 am
                      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                      XXXXXXXXXX;lXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXX вαsιc ιиғoямαтιoи

Name: Rʏᴜᴜ Nᴏʙᴜɴᴀɢᴀ
                      Nickname: Tʜᴇ Fᴀᴄᴇᴛ ᴏғ Tʜᴇ Bʟᴀᴢᴇ

Ethnicity: Mixed East Asian/Germanic
                      Height: 5'11"
                      Weight: 181 LBs
                      Personality: Changeable, Fun-Loving, Ambitious, Impulsive, Violent, Honest

Sexuality: Homosexual
                      Family: All deceased

Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLS-EM3kCKo
                      Nindo: "Anata kara seksu hoshi."
                      Background Info: "Alcaprin. Shifu. Gondhwanda. Vucini." I listed the names I correlated to the music; I connected them by their rhythm, their feelings, their message. I knew more than anyone how to read a soul by means of the words, the sounds. Souls were only what humans made them. They were illustrated by our actions in the flesh.

"Close. Alcaprin. Shifu. Gondhwanda. And... Eklapso." He smiled a little, and then embraced me as we lived out the rest of the night beneath the stars. He played his guitar -- I sung a song -- tonight was supposed to be an acoustic one, though we kept going back to the classicals because we connected them to love. We loved them. We loved each other. The artists loved their music. They brought tears to their eyes, they brought life to the lifeless. Music displayed humanity and its struggles. Music created life and meaning. And so did he -- my dear Nathan.

I have never had but one true love. And beyond the veil of my emotions, there is a place darker than vantablack -- it's my memories of him.

I have never had but one true love, illustrated in my mind as a ray of white then eclipsed by an all-consuming black. Far beyond what is known to mortal men, there is life and it is everywhere. It's the spirits. The Saigon. The Oni. Xhu. I didn't know they existed until I saw them. Until they saw me, set their eyes upon me. It was Han. He came to my village in the demon country and took away everything from me.

Nathan. My academy sweetheart. My squadmate. It would've been perfect if I were someone else, something different. Not a Saigon-like man, but just a man. Not a Ningen, but a human. Instead, I was brought before Han and all that lay behind me was your ashes. No attachments. No love. Only a purpose.

I will be the strongest of all men. I will surpass Han. I will rise to tower over humanity and when it's over, I'll tell them: be free. Please, be free. Please, love. Don't war. Don't hate. It isn't worth it. It isn't worth it.

Other Info

XXXXXXX иιиʝα ιиғoямαтιoи

Strength: Extremely proficient usage of one of the most powerful elements in the world; Blaze Release
                      Essentially infinite chakra reserves, if he can survive long in battle
                      Weakness: Lack of diversity. Extremely vulnerable in the early stages of battle.

Village: Dao Xhu
                      Class: Sage
                      Bloodline: Watashi wa Ningen
                        ↬ Stage

Max
                        ↬ Implants?

Nensho Toreiru - White
                      Clan

Chakra Points: 0

Missions Complete:
                        S -
                        A -
                        B -
                        C -
                        D -
                        E -

Opponents Defeated:
                      Battle Theme: Mogwai - I Love You, I'm Going To Blow Up Your School

XXXXXXX тєcниιqυє ιиғoямαтιoи

Quote:

Jutsu List:
                        ↬ Number learned
                        ↬ Number to be learned

Ninjutsu
                        Blaze

a c a d e m y

Universal

a c a d e m y
                      Only three basic jutsu, and walking techniques
                      g e n i n
                      c h u u n i n
                      j o u n i n
                      s a n n i n
                        Taijutsu/Bukijutsu

Elegance (Mastered up to Jounin)
                      Lightning Fist Style (Mastered up to Jounin)

Genjutsu

a c a d e m y
                      Kai
                      g e n i n
                      c h u u n i n
                      j o u n i n
                      s a n n i n

Other Info:

Quote:

Style:
                        ↬ List

↬ It

↬ Here

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:55 am
                      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
                      XXXXXXXXXX;lXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Don’t Mind the EarsXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ вαsιc ιиғoямαтιoи ▇▇

Name: Kotai Mizu
                      Nickname: The Facet of the Frost
                      Ethnicity: Mizu no Kuni (Kiri) ethnicity
                      Height: 6’2
                      Weight: ~170
                      Personality: Logical - Predatory - Cold

Sexuality: Heterosexual
                      Family: Ryutai Mizu; other than her, unknown.

Theme Song:Pushin Little Daisies
                      Nindo: Blood...doesn't it just give you the chills?
                      Background Info:
                      Five years after my birth
                      Where are our parents? Our family? I don’t remember. I’m confused and scared. How long have me and Ryutai been roaming around this terrible country? Has it been my entire life? I don’t know. My memory is limited. The only one I care about right now is Ryutai.

Seven years after my birth
                      People are monsters. Horrible, terrible, monsters. They’re feral animals that run wild when they aren’t given proper reins. I used to think they were good, but the fact that me and Ryutai have had to steal and scavenge our entire life to keep food in our bellies, and that not a single person has helped us, always pointed me in the opposite direction. But it wasn’t until today, when that man confronted us on the highway, that I realized how terrible they are. I don’t know what he wanted. I don’t really remember. He put a hand on my sister. I cut that hand off. He’s dead now, and there’s still blood on my clothes. I can’t get it off.

Nine years after my birth
                      Ryutai and I are doing well. I realized, a while back, when that man assaulted us, that I was powerful. Moreso than most people in this wretched country. Instead of stealing from cornerstores and markets, I realized that I can just break down a door and steal from a farmer, or a family, or whoever we come across between villages. Villages are the easiest targets. I can go house to house easily and take what I need. I don’t seek to kill people that I steal from, but I’ve discovered that I can and sometimes have to. No one matters but me and Ryutai.

Twelve years after my birth
                      I reflect on my earlier writings and realize now what I am, what Ryutai probably is too. As a young child, I was indifferent and oddly intellectual. I’m still that way. I’ve always been powerful, and I suspect - no, I know - that Ryutai is too. We’ve found a village we’d like to stay in, it’s large and the people here are easily herded. They’re sheep. I’ve realized what I am. I am a wolf to these sheep, a predator to the world’s flock. I am, irrefutably, human.

Thirteen years after my birth
                      Ryutai and I are aging. We’ve always been mature, but we are now mature in a different way. We have true capacity for power. I realized this and recently noticed a man celebrating with his wife his promotion into the position of some inter-government official. It was pitiful and lowly; he was no higher than a scroll writer that ran errands for the High Lord of the village. Now, he’s no higher than six feet below the ground. I decided that instead of living life as a serial robber, I will use my abilities for something that will end up in Ryutai and I being much more well-off. I’m going to rule this village.

Anyways, I killed the man and his wife and disposed of his body. Few, not even the High Lord, had yet seen him except on paper, so it worked out fine. We live in his house now, sitting on his wealth of ryo. I no longer have to steal possessions to secure my sister’s wellbeing. I will now steal power.

Fourteen years after my birth
                      Politicians are a joke. A year after I was little more than an errandboy, I am effectively a lordling below the High Lord. Bribery is what’s most effective to pull strings in the system and then get where you want, but it isn’t ever until I kill those in the position I want that I actually get there. Of course, bribery and deceit are what cover up my trail of blood. Ryutai and I now live in a very cozy house. We haven’t had to worry about food or water in a long time. I’m rising up the food chain and pushing my prey back down where they belong.

Fifteen years after my birth
                      I am now an apex predator. A week ago, the High Lord was carted off in a casket. Nobody knew his cause of death but everyone assumed it was a heart attack. He was old, anyways. They wouldn’t know, of course, that I froze the ice in his veins while he was asleep. Once he was dead, I let them flow free so that he wouldn’t be so obviously cold to the touch, but the damage had been done. There would be no flowing, by then. He was dead, and that left me to take my position as Lord of this flock. I declared today that Ryutai would not be below me as a lordling but rather my equal, with the same power and authority as myself. We are respected and, most importantly, feared.

Still, this village needs fixing. Crime is high, poverty is higher. Now that Ryutai and I are the top predators, we need to fatten up our sheep. I will see to it that this village grows and prospers.

Seventeen years after my birth
                      We are respected, feared, and now loved. Ryutai and I have made this village second only to a Hidden Village. Crime is low, poverty lower. People are happy but, most importantly, submissive. I have not had to stain my hands with blood since a few months after we took this position. No one has tried to overthow us after I killed the man that tried to assassinate my sister in the street. We have come from nothing to everything.

Nineteen years after my birth
                      We must leave. Not permanently, no, but for a while. We have left a lordling that we both trust in our place. We both, of course, fear that he might detriment the progress we’ve made in building up the village, but we should be back soon enough to make sure things are in order. A predator never strays too far from his prey, and we are predators. We are human..

Other Info HE DOESN'T HAVE POINTY EARS. Just ignore those kthx

XXXXXXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ иιиʝα ιиғoямαтιoи ▇▇

Strength: Quick thinking and lack of hesitation when it comes to fighting. Doesn't let emotion get in the way of anything... except when it comes to Ryutai.
                      Weakness: Lack of compassion for anyone but his sister.
                      Village: Demon Country / Rogue
                      Class: Sage (of Ice)
                      Bloodline: Watashi Wa Ningen
                        ↬ The Facet of Frost

Chakra Points: N/A. Generates 50 per post when in battle.

Opponents Defeated: N/A

XXXXXXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ тєcниιqυє ιиғoямαтιoи ▇▇

Jutsu List:
                    Ninjutsu
                      Hyoton

a c a d e m y

g e n i n
                      • Hyouga Bunshin No Jutsu [Glacier Bunshin Technique]
                      • Hyougatama [Ice Sphere]
                      • Akakoori [Red Ice]

c h u u n i n

j o u n i n
                      • Hyougakage (Glacier Shadow) [From the Hyouton Bloodline]
                      • Tōketsu-Fu (Freezing Wind) [From the Hyouton Bloodline]
                      • Hyouga Boufuu No Jutsu [Glacier Storm]
                      • Touketsu Ijin [Frozen Devil]
                      • Hyougadangan [Glacier Shot]
                      • Makyou Hyoushou (Demonic Ice Crystal Mirrors)

s a n n i n

Universal

g e n i n
                      • Kinobori no Jutsu (Tree Walking Technique)/Kabenobori no Jutsu (Wall Walking Technique)

c h u u n i n
                      • Suimen Hokou no Gyou (The Art of Water Walking)

j o u n i n
                      • Tenkuu Hokou no Gyou (The Art of Walking on Air)

s a n n i n

Other Info: I have a shitton of custom jutsu to make...also, Val's character (water facet) is Routai Mizu, his younger sister

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:06 pm
                        XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Ightis Kell
                        Nickname: Facet Of Eternal Light

Height: 5"2
                        Weight: 110lb
                        Personality: Calm, Introvert, Normal

Sexuality: Staight
                        Family: ????

Theme Song: LINK HERE
                        Nindo: Strength of the Soul surpasses strength of the Body.
                        Background Info: TEXT TEXT TEXT

Other Info (regarding anything: Likes, Dislikes etc)
                        Ightis is a Pacifist, and only fights in self defense, never to fatally harm his opponent.

Strength: Master of Light
                        Weakness:Bloodline Crusher
                          ↬ Fears

Village: ????
                        Class: Sage
                        Bloodline: Watashi wa Ningen
                        Facet of Eternal Light

Chakra Points: 0
                        Missions Complete:
                          S -
                          A -
                          B -
                          C -
                          D -
                          E -

Opponents Defeated: ????
                        Battle Theme: Me and My Drum

Jutsu List:
                          ↬ Enough
                          ↬ None

Ninjutsu
                          Eternal Light

All Eternal Light jutsu Learned
                          Light

All Light jutsu learned

Other Info: (regarding important shinobi info)

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
    • Millionaire 200
    • Money Never Sleeps 200
    • Wall Street 200

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
    • Millionaire 200
    • Money Never Sleeps 200
    • Wall Street 200
    PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:20 am
                        XXXXXXXXXX;lXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXExtra Picture hereXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXExtra Picture here

Name: Firo The Blood letter (He no longer accepts his true last name)
                        Nickname: The Blood Letter
                          ↬ He lets the Blood flow from those he meets, ergo, people call him the Blood letter. Thimple.

Ethnicity: White Caucasian
                        Height: 5"8
                        Weight: 120
                        Personality: Firo is a Vicious, Blood thirsty warrior, who more than the fight itself, enjoys the suffering, bewilderment, and consequent death of his opponent. He won't show any refutation about killing children, old people, kitties, and anything that moves in general.

After spending time in the open world as a rogue shinobi, Firo has learned to keep his more unstable parts of his personality in check, in order to better cooperate with potential assets. As such, Firo's adapted into a social chameleon, able to alter his perceived personality as he sees fit.

Sexuality: He has no need for Love/Sex, he gets off on killing just fine.
                        Family: He murdered them, for HIS Favor.

Theme Song: Ready to Die
                        Nindo: The Only Good People are those that Bleed Good.
                        Background Info: Firo Grew up to a rather prestigious family, used to being waited on hand and foot by servants, and never having any real contact with his parents. After exhausting all means of Fun Firo could think of, It was here that he heard the Call, Telling him to Kill his family in his Honor, and that if he did so, he would be granted true enjoyment. So Firo did, Watching as his parents drowned in their own blood, watching as the life slowly drained from their eyes and body gave Firo a feeling he hadn't felt in years, True enjoyment. With this in mind, he followed the voice's word, which in turn lead him to a Jashinist Temple, where he learned the Ancient and secret arts of their order. From here, Firo entered the academy of the nearest village, hoping that they could provide the enemies he could feed to his Master.

Time Skip Two Years

Firo spent the majority of his time after his rank up to jonin traveling the world, making his daily sacrifices along the way and learn of new ways to lure his targets in for death.

Strength: Clan
                        Weakness: Not having HIS Favor
                          ↬ Failing HIM

Village: Kumogakure Rogue
                        Class: Taijutsu
                        Bloodline: Bloodline Crusher
                        Clan
                          ↬ Jashinist

Chakra Points: 162

Missions Complete:
                          S -
                          A -
                          B -
                          C -
                          D -
                          E -

Opponents Defeated: TEXT TEXT TEXT
                        Battle Theme: Akuma Stocking

Quote:
                              SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO

Jutsu List:
                        Cant learn Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, etc.

All bloodline/Clan up to S-rank.
                        Taijutsu:
                        Up to 6th gate.
                        Mirror Image style Stage 3

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:56 am
                        User Image

Name: Hashao Ares Licht
                        Nickname: Ares
                          ↬ No reason, it's his middle name.

Height: 6'0
                        Weight: 158 lb
                        Personality: Hmm

Sexuality: Bisexual
                        Family: Kirumi Raiken, Her kids

Theme Song: If you can see me now
                        Nindo: "I'll turn from the light, until I'm nothing but dark."
                        Background Info:
                        The Fall: Part One

She was dead. Kirumi... was dead. Suicide for a lover, the one that he never was able to be. Hashao's cold eyes connected with Kleine's for a brief moment, before he turned away from him completely and turned towards the side of the bridge. He felt insulted, used. The fact that the younger boy used him wasn't that surprising, he expected as much, and he got what he wanted in the meantime. Sex, and love was there. Despite everything he loved Kleine, but it felt like there was another person standing in front of him now- flirting with a new toy. He felt sort of rejected at the sight, but his mind was on other things. Multiple things at once, but it focused solely on his sister. Her smooth skin felt so nice under his fingertips when she was young, it was unfortunate she died thinking he was dead. Hashao moved his hand through his over growing hair, frowning. Was he sad? Yes. Jealous? Completely. No one could comprehend how much he wanted to stab Kleine in the back then and there, but he won't. The declaration of war that Kleine left unspoken meant that he should simply live until he would die at his hands. That would be his obsession next, his reason next. Kirumi was gone and he would cry about it later, but not in front of the man who got off her death. There was still one thing he could do in this situation, and it would be an easy out. Forget about him completely and live his life. The majestic thing about that is, he would remember it eventually and that would be his end. The man stood there for several minutes, almost deadly quiet, thinking about all the thinks wrong with this jutsu. This jutsu, that he was once instructed to never use. He discovered it few years ago when on a journey... however the tale for that laid for another time. He climbed onto the edge of the cliff and turned to look at Kleine and his new boy toy. "This isn't the end for me, but it shall start the end of you. You once said to me: I left a trail for you in rotten apples for thousands of miles east. One day you'll find that trail, and when you do... you'll find me." With that, Hashao fell from the bridge.

Strength:
                        CHAKRA CONTROL -- Medical shinobi have exceptional chakra control. For this reason, jutsu that shinobi of this class perform have a (-5) chakra point discount. This does not apply to Academy or Genin-ranked techniques. No technique can be free when using this passive.

INCREDIBLE STRENGTH -- Out of all the ninja classes, Medical shinobi have the greatest strength.

• The Joukai Sage Mode, Hiruko's Bow, can be entered instantaneously. It's something you can activate throughout most of combat and in most battles. Essentially, you have another form you can enter for a long duration. This is the main strength of the clan, and is one of the strongest techniques in the world.
                        • All Joukai may learn sealing, and may have an additional sub-element.
                        • You're immune to being blinded. You cannot be blinded by any means or even reduced in vision. The light is always present in your eyes. Furthermore, you can manifest light in external places, and burn them. For example, if you were to mark a location (as simple as pointing your palm at it), which would give it a golden lock-on symbol, you could transport your light techniques to that location. However, this is not a targeting system, and the light will not suddenly lock on to a target if it's moving. It's as simple as; if an enemy is standing in one place, you can almost instantaneously transport light to them, although it's really obvious since you have to lock onto them (which visibly floats in the air). It takes over a second to lock on, so anyone with a decent reaction time can easily get out of the way.
                        • +1 rank to light techniques; this includes the sealing light jutsu

• Strength of Ranton increased by one rank. All lightning techniques are black and count as ranton.
                        • Raiton used against them is weakened by one rank
                        • Are able to learn Suiton and Raiton with (-1) posts
                        • +25% Chakra

Weakness:
                        • Receive increased damage from Fuuton

SPEED -- Because of their tremendous strength, Medical shinobi are quite slow. It's quite common to see medics focus their efforts around bridging this gap.

LOW DIVERSITY -- Because of their powerful physiques and close-range techniques, Medical shinobi typically experience difficulty when facing off against a long-ranged opponent.

• A rather unspectacular clan. The light element is somewhat superior to other elements, but overall... it's not really that good. It's basically just agile fire. It doesn't spread like fire, it doesn't conduct as well as fire... so...
                        • Joukai are not gifted in taijutsu. They face an inferiority in that regard to others of that rank, although this obviously can be made up for with other aspects (bloodline, class, jutsu, etc). This does not decrease their stats; it just means if they were to have a close-up fist battle with someone, they'd probably lose.

↬ Fears:
                        All that he fears is already lost

Village: He has no ties
                        Class: Medical
                        Bloodline: Ranton
                          ↬ Implants: Coming Soon

Clan
                          ↬ Joukai Clan

Demon: Only his consciousness.

Chakra Points: 200

Missions Complete:
                          S - 1
                          A - 0
                          B - 2
                          C - 4
                          D - 7
                          E - 5

Opponents Defeated: 2
                        Battle Theme: No

Quote:
                              SUMMON: Coming Soon

Jutsu List:
                          ↬ Number learned
                          ↬ Number to be learned

Ninjutsu
                          Lightning

a c a d e m y
                          • All

g e n i n
                          • All

c h u u n i n
                          • All

j o u n i n
                          • Some

s a n n i n
                          • Some

Water

a c a d e m y
                          • All

g e n i n
                          • All

c h u u n i n
                          • All

j o u n i n
                          • Some

s a n n i n
                          • Some

Taijutsu

• 8 Inner Gates

Ranton

a c a d e m y
                          • All

g e n i n
                          • All

c h u u n i n
                          • All

j o u n i n
                          • All

s a n n i n
                          • All

Joukai

a c a d e m y
                          • All

g e n i n
                          • All

c h u u n i n
                          • All

j o u n i n
                          • All

s a n n i n
                          • All ; Hiroku's Bow is only technique he doesn't know.

Dark Medical

• All

Medical

• Some

Quote:
                          WEAPON:

Other: ( He learned most of this through auto learns, custom missions, [continue list when he does more] )

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • Hellraiser 500
    • Divorced 100

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • Hellraiser 500
    • Divorced 100
    PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:58 am
    User Image

ami xxx metsu

Aɢᴇ :

Bɪʀᴛʜ : Jᴜʟʏ / Cᴀɴᴄᴇʀ

Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ : Fᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ

Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ : ①①⑨

Hᴇɪɢʜᴛ : ⓹❜⓷

Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ : Nᴀᴍɪ ʜᴀs ᴍᴜʟᴛɪᴘʟʏ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴅᴇғᴇᴄᴛs, ᴏɴᴇ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sʜᴇ ɪs ʜɪɢʜʟʏ ʙɪᴘᴏʟᴀʀ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴘᴇʀ ᴍᴇᴅɪᴄɪɴᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴘᴇʀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ. Sʜᴇ ᴄᴀʀʀɪᴇs ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ʜᴇʀ ᴘɪʟʟs ɪɴ ᴄᴀsᴇ sʜᴇ ɪs sᴛᴜᴄᴋ sᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ɪɴ ᴛɪᴍᴇ. Oᴛʜᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ, sʜᴇ ʜᴀs ᴀ "ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ" ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ʜᴇʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴅ, ʙʀᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴅᴜᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀᴀᴜᴍᴀᴛɪᴄ ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛs ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴘᴀsᴛ. Dᴇsᴘɪᴛᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜɪs, ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀᴛᴄʜ ʜᴇʀ ᴡʜᴇɴ sʜᴇ ɪs ғᴜʟʟʏ ᴍᴇᴅɪᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sʜᴇ's ᴀ ʙʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴄʜᴇᴇʀʏ ɢɪʀʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴡɪsʜ ᴛᴏ ʜᴜʀᴛ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀs ᴜɴʟᴇss ᴛʜᴇ sɪᴛᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴄᴀʟʟs ғᴏʀ.

Sᴇxᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ : Pᴀɴsᴇxᴜᴀʟ

Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ :

Yᴇᴀʀ Fɪᴠᴇ.

Mʏ ᴇᴀʀʟɪᴇsᴛ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ ᴄᴏɴsɪsᴛᴇᴅ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ, ʏᴇᴛ ʜᴏʀʀɪʙʟᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ. I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ, ʏᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀsɴ'ᴛ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴀʀᴇ sᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴏғ. Tʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ɪᴛ sᴄᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴍᴇ, ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ғʟᴏᴏʀ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ. Tʜᴇ ᴛʜᴜᴍᴘ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴅʏ, ᴛʜᴇ ғᴇᴀʀ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇʏᴇs. Iᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ ᴀʀᴛ ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇ, ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʙʏ ᴍᴇ. Iᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴀʟsᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ I sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇᴀʀ ɪᴛ, ᴡʜɪᴄʜ I ᴡᴀsɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇᴅ. I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴡʜᴏ I sʟᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴅʏ ᴡᴀs ᴄʟᴇᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ ɪᴍᴍᴇᴅɪᴀᴛᴇʟʏ.

Yᴇᴀʀ Eɪɢʜᴛ.

I ᴅɪᴅ ɪᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ, ᴍʏ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀs sᴄᴀʀɪɴɢ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴏᴜɴᴅ. Pᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ, ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴘʟᴀʏs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴʏᴍᴏʀᴇ. I ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ɪᴛ. I sᴡᴇᴀʀ! I ᴡᴀs ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ.. I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀɴᴅʟᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴛᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴍʏ Tᴇᴅᴅʏ. Tʜᴏsᴇ ᴋɪᴅs ᴛᴏʀᴇ ɪᴛ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍʏ ɢʀᴀsᴘ, ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴀᴜɢʜᴇᴅ ᴀs ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴡ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ. Iᴛ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ sᴏᴀʀ, ʜɪɢʜ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀɪʀ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ʜɪɢʜᴇʀ. Tʜᴇɴ I ɢᴏᴛ ᴅɪsᴛʀᴀᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅʀᴏᴘᴘᴇᴅ, ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ sᴜʀʀᴏᴜɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ.

Yᴇᴀʀ Tᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ.

I'ᴍ ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ ᴏғ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ. Mᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴍᴏᴠᴇᴅ ᴜs ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴀ ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ ғᴀʀ ғʀᴏᴍ ʜᴏᴍᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɪs ᴍʏsᴇʟғ. Mᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɴᴏ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs ɴᴇᴀʀ ᴍᴇ, ᴘᴀʏs ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴏᴋ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ. I ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇɴ ʜᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜs, ᴀɴᴅ I ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀ ɪғ sʜᴇ ɪs ᴇᴠᴇɴ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɴʏᴍᴏʀᴇ.

Yᴇᴀʀ Fᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ.

I'ᴍ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ɴᴏᴡ. Mᴀᴍᴀ ɪs ɢᴏɴᴇ, ʜᴏᴡᴇᴠᴇʀ. Bᴜᴛ I ʜᴀᴠᴇ sᴏ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴘᴏssɪʙɪʟɪᴛɪᴇs! I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴅᴏ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ, I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟɪᴠᴇ.. ᴏʀ ᴅɪᴇ. I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴋɪʟʟ. Bᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ, I ɴᴏ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ. I ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ, ᴀɴᴅ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛs ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ ᴀs ᴡᴇʟʟ. I ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ɢʀᴏᴡ sᴛʀᴏɴɢ, ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ. I ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀsʜ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇ sɪɴs ᴏғ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀsᴛ.

I ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴡɪᴘᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅs.

Jᴜᴛsᴜxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    ➥ [ Fᴀᴄᴇᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ Mɪɴᴅ ]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:14 am
                        XXXXXXXXXX;lXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOneXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXTwoXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXThree

Name: Kisu Joukai
                        Nickname: Queen Kisu
                          ↬ She rules Kisu no Ichi

Ethnicity: N.a.
                        Height: 5'3
                        Weight: 123 lb.
                        Personality:

Sexuality: Straight [now]
                        Family: Definitely dead

Theme Song: Same Love
                        Nindo: "I can either be the darkness or the light, it depends on which side you look at me from."
                        Background Info:

Strength: Ninjutsu, taijutsu, weaponry.
                        Weakness: Genjutsu, People
                          ↬ Fears

Village: Rogue [Technically, Kisu No Ichi]
                        Class: Weapon Expert

Clan

Demon: Eight Tails; Gyuki

Chakra Points: 250

Missions Complete:
                      S - 0
                      A - 0
                      B - 1
                      C - 7
                      D - 8
                      E - 10

Opponents Defeated: Two
                    Battle Theme: And We Danced

Quote:
                          SUMMON INFO

Quote:
                          WEAPON INFO; None atm

Customs

Style: Non atm
                          ↬ List

↬ It

↬ Here

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • Hellraiser 500
    • Divorced 100

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:05 pm
                        XXXXXXXXXX;lXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXExtra Picture hereXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXExtra Picture hereXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXExtra Picture here

Name:Dominic Sin Del Angel
                        Nickname: Dom, Sin,or Angel
                          ↬ Dominic's nickname "Sin" is actually apart of his name. In most cases, this is the name that is given when asked for his name. Sin is used because it characterized his beliefs, his morals and his behaviors.

Ethnicity: Latino/German
                        Height: Five Seven
                        Weight: One-Hundred, Forty-Five Pounds
                        Personality: Cold, Sinister, expressionless.

Family: Mother: Selena Angel, yet. Yes she is currently alive, her whereabouts are unknown. For now.

Theme Song: In The End
                        Nindo: "You Can't Change Destiny"
                        Background Info: Minuscule facts are known about this young man. Some say he was once an angel, others suggest he was forged from the depths of hell. Dominic was indeed an adopted child. That is all we know. For now.

Other Info
                        [Likes]• Killing
                        •Horror
                        •Darkness
                        •Fire
                        •Sleep, when blessed with it.

[Dislikes]•Others who feel as though they can change their destiny
                        •Basic RPCs
                        •Close-minded People
                        •s**t Talkers
                        •Losing

Strength: Swordplay, Overpowering Enemies
                        Weakness: Intellectual Shinobi
                          ↬ Fears

•Death

Village: Rogue
                        Class: Samurai
                        Clan: ShounetsujiGoku
                          ↬ Stage

Clan : Chiru

Demon: N/A

Chakra Points: 130

Missions Complete:
                          S -
                          A -
                          B -
                          C -
                          D -
                          E -

Battle Theme: LINK HERE

Quote:
                              SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO

Jutsu List:
                          ↬ Number learned
                          ↬ Number to be learned

Ninjutsu
                          T h e F l a m e s

a c a d e m y
                          • TEXT HERE
                          • TEXT HERE
                          • TEXT HERE

g e n i n
                          • Katon: Hi Shinten no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flame Spread Technique)
                          • Boiling Point
                          • TEXT HERE

c h u u n i n
                          • Katon Ryuuka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique)
                          • Katon: Kaen Hisame no Jutsu (Fire Release: Incinerating Hail Technique)
                          • TEXT HERE

j o u n i n
                          • Katon: Gouka Hataka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Hellfire Clap)
                          • TEXT HERE
                          • TEXT HERE

s a n n i n
                          • TEXT HERE
                          • TEXT HERE
                          • TEXT HERE

T h e G a l e

a c a d e m y
                        g e n i n
                        c h u u n i n
                        j o u n i n
                        s a n n i n
                          Taijutsu

a c a d e m y
                        g e n i n
                        c h u u n i n
                        j o u n i n
                        s a n n i n

M y P e t a l s[Chiru]

a c a d e m y
                        g e n i n
                        • Hanaton: Kahen no Chakra (Flower Release: Chakra Petal) Genin- Kage
                        Hanaton: Habbiraki (Flower Release: Half Bloom) Genin
                        • Hanaton: Kaika Bunshin (Flower Release: Blooming Clone) Genin-Kage
                        c h u u n i n
                        • Hanaton: Mankai (Flower Release: Full Bloom) Chuunin
                        • Hanaton: Kei no Kaika (Flower Release: Whip of Blooming) Chuunin
                        j o u n i n
                        • Hanaton: Hanabira Yoroi (Flower Release: Petal Armor) Jounin
                        s a n n i n
                          M y D a r k F l a m e s[Shounets]

a c a d e m y
                        g e n i n
                        -Outrage
                        -Don't touch me

c h u u n i n
                        -Lucy's Vision
                        j o u n i n
                        -Blazing Afterimage
                        • Madness of the 7 Circles
                        s a n n i n

Genjutsu

Quote:
                          WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING

Style: (if you have a certain style of fighting, write it down here)
                          ↬ List

↬ It

↬ Here

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:43 pm
                        XXXXXXXXXX;lXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXExtra Picture hereXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXExtra Picture hereXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXExtra Picture here

Name: Tomiji Hyuuga
                        Nickname: Tomi
                          ↬ (derp)

Ethnicity: White
                        Height: 6'1"
                        Weight: 210
                        Personality: Stubborn, Unwavering, Loyal

Sexuality: Straight
                        Family: derp

Theme Song: herp
                        Nindo: derpina
                        Background Info: herpina

Strength: Brute Strength
                        Weakness: Long range fighting
                          ↬ Fears

Village: Kirigakure
                        Class: Taijutsu
                        Bloodline: Hyuuga
                          ↬ Stage: 2/Neo Byakugan

↬ Implants: N/A

Clan
                          ↬ Clan 1
                        Raiken
                          ↬ Clan 2

Demon: N/A

Chakra Points: 200

Missions Complete:
                          S -
                          A -
                          B -
                          C -
                          D -
                          E -

Quote:
                              SUMMON INFO

Jutsu List:
                          ↬ Number learned
                          ↬ Number to be learned

Ninjutsu
                          Raiton

a c a d e m y
                          • TEXT HERE
                          • TEXT HERE
                          • TEXT HERE

g e n i n
                          • TEXT HERE
                          • TEXT HERE
                          • TEXT HERE

c h u u n i n
                          • Raiton: Raiton no Yoroi (Lightning Release: Lightning Armor)
                          Description:The user wraps their body in a layer of lightning chakra that, instead of being used offensively, is used to electrically stimulate the user's nervous system. The technique speeds up neural synapses to react faster, and to push physical prowess to the absolute limit, allowing for tremendous raw speed. Adds +1/+1 to strength and speed as well as the effects of direct Raiton contact.

• Raiton: Yusuburu Kasugai no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Jolt Clamp)
                          Description: The user turns their chakra into electrical current and grab the opponent, sending a jolt of electricity into the opponent, temporarily paralyze an area of muscle.
                          • Raiton: Raikou Kousen no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Lightning Beam Technique)
                          Description: This is the pinnacle of the single-target ranged lightning jutsu. The attack from Lightning Blast has been upgraded further, making it into a beam twice as wide as before, and much more damaging. Targets hit head-on with this jutsu will experience a fantastic amount of pain and be stunned after the jutsu ends. Also, nearly missing with this jutsu also has some effect. Because of the high amount of voltage, small lightning bolts can arc from the beam to someone standing within two feet of it, causing shocks a little bit more damaging than those of Lightning Bolt technique. This jutsu can be ended prematurely by the user.
                          • Hikuhiku Eda no Jutsu (Twitching Limb Technique)
                          Description: An off-shoot of the Electric Overdose Technique, after the user channels a large amount of electricity in to his hand, making the chakra visible, the user can attack a specific body area of his opponent and fire electricity into it once. Whatever area is struck the muscles immediately begin to constrict and twitch in extreme pain and causes the limb to be unable to move.
                          • Dendou Kariyou no Jutsu (Electric Overdose Technique)
                          Description: The user takes one post to channel a large amount of electricity into a limb, making the chakra visible. Upon contact with the opponent, the electricity is shot into him and the target’s weight almost doubles, making it harder for the victim to move.

j o u n i n
                          • Raiton: Shichū Shibari (Lightning Release: Four Pillar Bind)
                          Description: Four giant rock pillars are summoned around the enemy, then shoot bolts of lightning, immobilizing the target and possibly doing damage to them.
                          • Raiton: Jiten Rakou Dangan (Lightning Release: Spinning Lightning Shot)
                          Description: Bring forth lightning that is compressed into a ball that sends forth shots of lightning, that spin through the air that has slight drill qualities, allowing the shot to partially get into the opponents body, giving them a powerful shock to the system, that can render the closest organ it attacks paralyzed for a few moments.
                          • Inbikiri Ekido no Jutsu (Lightning Rage Technique)
                          Description: After making the necessary handseals the user slap the ground (as many times as one wants) for everytime they slap the ground a blast wave of lightning radiates outwards 50ft. (75ft. for anbu)(100ft. for Kage/sannin)
                          • Inbikiri Seeji no Jutsu (Lightning Sage Technique)
                          Description: The user must maintain concentration for a minute (1 post) as user concentrates on sending electricity through their own muscles thus stimulating themselves to become stronger, faster and more flexible; this raises your base stats by +1/+1 beyond the cap.
                          Lasts for an entire fight before needing to be recharged.
                          • Chidori
                          This technique channels a large amount of lightning chakra to the user's hand. The amount of chakra is so great that it becomes visible. The high concentration of electricity produces a sound reminiscent of many birds chirping, hence the name. Once the technique is completed, the user charges forward and thrusts the Chidori into the target, increasing their speed for the duration of this attack by 1. This produces heavy amounts of damage that is usually fatal. This technique is classified as an assassination technique because of the speed at which it is performed, despite the loud noise it produces.
                          • Yobigoe no Raikou no Jutsu (Call of Lightning Technique)
                          Description: A dangerous technique not only in the sense of it's power but also by it the fact of its inability to be controlled. Forming the necessary hand seals the shinobi begins to collect mist in his immediate area much like Kirigakure no Jutsu, however it begins to rise and form into a thunderstorm cloud instead of laying dormant like mist does. Now powered by chakra the cloud will begin to strike random nin with lightning, the power of this lighting has the ability to cause massive third-degree burns, majorly constricted breathing, and possible fibrillation. This technique lasts for 10 minutes.
                          • Sai Sen no Jutsu (Rewire Technique)
                          Description: Making physical contact with an enemy shinobi the Cloud-Nin shoves Static Strings into his opponent and himself, by hotwiring the electrical impulses of the target's brain he disables the target and assumes control of the opponent's body. While in this state the shinobi can only control the target body and has little control over his own body which will remain standing in place. Major problems with this technique is that by severing the strings you break the connection between the target and the Cloud-nin, also the maximum range the controlled body can move from the original body is 50 feet, otherwise the strings will break.

s a n n i n
                          • TEXT HERE
                          • TEXT HERE
                          • TEXT HERE

Element 2

a c a d e m y
                        g e n i n
                        c h u u n i n
                        j o u n i n
                        s a n n i n

HYUUGA

• Hakke Kuushou - Eight Divination Signs Air Palm Genin-Rank
                        Extending chakra from his body, the user will thrust his palm at his target. This will send out an invisible wave of chakra that can knock his opponent back. It is unknown if this wave can also collapse his target's tenketsu points.

• Hakke Rokujuuyonshou - Eight Divination Signs, Sixty-Four Palms of the Hand Chuunin-rank
                        Hakke Rokujuuyonshou is a Taijutsu technique unique to the Byakugan bloodline. Hakke Rokujuuyonshou is a special technique passed down through the main family line. When an opponent is within the clan members divination field of attack, they can quickly begin their assault. The technique allows the clan member to use the Byakugan eye to see the inner chakra coils system. Using the Jyuuken style, they can force their chakra through their hands into the tenketsu of the opponent's body through 126 strikes. First the clan member will strike 2 times, then 4, 8, 16, 32 and finally 64. This damage forceably closes 64 tenketsu, stopping the chakra flow of the opponent. This then limits their opponents ability to use jutsu.

• Hakke Hyakunijuuhachishou - Eight Divination Signs, One-Hundred and Twenty-Eight Palms of the Hand Jounin-rank
                        Hakke Hyakunijuuhachishou is a Taijutsu technique unique to the Byakugan bloodline. Hakke Hyakunijuuhachishou is a variation of Hakke Rokujuuyonshou, a technique passed down through the main family line. When an opponent is within the clan members divination field of attack, they can quickly begin their assault. The technique allows the clan member to use the Byakugan eye to make nearly double the normal 126 strikes, striking 254 times against their individual foe or opponents. First the clan member will strike 2 times, then 4, 8, 16, 32, 64 and finally 128 times.

• Hakkeshou Kaiten - Eight Divination Palms of the Hand, Heavenly Spin Genin-rank
                        Hakkeshou Kaiten is a Taijutsu technique unique to the Byakugan bloodline using the Jyuuken. Kaiten is a special technique passed down through the main family line. Kaiten takes advantage of several of the unique abilities of the Byakugan eye. Byakugan gives the clan member an almost complete 360 degree view of their surroundings. This allows the member to see all angles of attack. This level of rotation will block all attacks of its rank or lower.

• Shugo Hakke Rokujuuyonshou - Guardian Eight Divination Signs, Sixty-Four Palms of the Hand Chuunin-rank
                        Utilizing the Hakke Rokujuuyonshou style, The user uses his/her natural flexibility and his/her precise chakra control to create an absolute defense.

The user will emit chakra from her palms and move her arms in sweeping pattern movements to provide a full 360 degree range of protection for her body. This chakra will be also be able to cut through most any target which dares penetrate the protective sphere. By expelling a more sharper, stronger and more flexible amount of chakra, he/she can increase it's effectiveness against more massive incoming objects.

• Hakkesho Dai Kaiten (Eight Trigrams Palms Great Heavenly Spin) Chuunin Rank
                        This jutsu is simply a larger and more powerful version of the Eight Trigram Palms Heavenly Spin.

• Hyaku Retsu Sho (One Hundred Violent Palms) Chuunin Rank
                        Requirements: Hakke Rokujuyon Sho
                        This jutsu is the weaker counterpart of Hakke Hyaku Nijuhachi Sho, in which the user only does 100 strikes instead of 128.

• Hakuro Tenbu (White Haze Dance) Chuunin-rank
                        Requirements: Hakke Rokujuyon Sho, Hakkesho Kaiten
                        This jutsu causes a shining blue light to consume the user's hands. He then attacks the enemy with several powered-up Gentle Fist attacks and finishes off by using the light to blow the enemy away.

• Hakke Shō Ranbu (Palm Dance of Divination) Jounin Rank
                        Requirements: Hakke Hyaku Nijuhachi Sho
                        The user traps the enemy in the zone of eight trigrams and delivers a series of palm attacks from Hakke Rokujuyon Sho to Hakke Hyaku Nijuhachi Sho. More skillful users may reach up to Hakke Sanbyaku Rokujuichi Shiki. This attack is too fast for the opponent to react to when it connects.

• Eight Trigrams Palms Heavenly Sphere Chuunin-rank
                        Requirements: Palm Rotation
                        The user strikes the enemy into the air where they performs a large and powerful Eight Trigrams Palms Heavenly Spin, forcing the enemy into the ground.

• Eight Trigrams Palm Heavenly Spin Absolute Jounin-rank
                        Requirements: Great palm Rotation
                        An orange, larger, and far more powerful version of Eight Trigrams Palm Heavenly Spin.

• Ougi: Hyuuga Kusokuna (Ultimate Technique: Rapid Fists) (Chuunin-rank, passive once learned)
                        Once this technique is learned, the Hyuuga is able to strike twice in the time it would normally take for them to strike once. For B-rank chakra usage, they can increase this value to three for a post if they wish. However, this has a one post cooldown.

• Shuchu Boei (Focused Burst) E-SS Rank
                        From any point on their body, a user of this technique is able to generate a concentrated burst of chakra. This is capable of knocking opponents--and all attacks of similar rank--away from the user. This effect increases exponentially with rank, as does the size of the generated burst. This can be used offensively and defensively--a sudden burst of chakra can propel the Hyuuga forward faster then they could normally move, or that sudden burst of chakra behind their elbow could turn that strike into a much more powerful attack. Really, the creativity is limited only by the user's imagination. The generated bursts of chakra possess enough power to knock away opposing ninja, but the chakra is not focused enough to disorient them.

• Genjutsu: Akai Shinkirou (Red Mirage) Jounin-rank
                        After making physical contact with their opponent, the Hyuuga is able to cast the only genjutsu in their arsenal; Red Mirage. One post after contact is made--during the user's next post--the opponent's vision will begin to be clouded by a foggy haze. At this point, the opponent that they're seeing is a mirage. Completely manipulated by the genjutsu. One thing that is particularly...strange about this Genjutsu is that it cannot be broken by Genjutsu: Kai. Because the Hyuuga inserted their chakra directly into the opponent's system, this makes it incredibly hard to break, meaning that physical pain is a requirement to do so.

The illusion is at its maximum power when the user is at least ten feet away from the opponent. Once they get within this range, the illusion begins to weaken. The illusion will break when the user is within five feet of the opponent, as the mirage can only remain when seen from a distance. Otherwise, the illusion will last for five posts before contact must be made again.

• Asai Kuyashi (Crushing Air Palm) Jounin-rank
                        A more powerful version of the first stage's technique. An incredibly powerful bullet of chakra--about the size of Gamabunta's Liquid Bullets--erupts from the user's palm with use of chakra. Opponents of Jounin-rank or lower will find it incredibly difficult to block, and the technique is capable of clearing even the thickest trees with relative ease.

• Ougi: 16 Trigrams 256 Palms S-rank
                        One of the most powerful techniques in the Hyuuga's Arsenal. If an opponent is within 15 feet of the user, they are able to use this technique. The 16 trigrams formation will appear, and the user will lunge towards their opponent with extreme ferocity. If the opponent is caught within the first palm strike, their body will feel like it was held down by one ton weights, making it incredibly difficult to dodge the rest of the combo. Any opponent that takes the brunt of this attack will suffer a tremendous amount of damage. Their body will be tattered and broken, and their strength will be next to none. It's ultimately retreat, or die. This attack may only be attempted once per battle.

KAGUYA

Name of Jutsu: Bone Current
                        Rank of Jutsu: Passive
                        Jutsu's Element: Kekkei Genkai
                        Jutsu Type: Bloodline
                        Do you want you Jutsu added to the Guild List: Nope.jpeg
                        Description: Tomiji is capable of using the bones he creates through Shikotsumyaku as an extension of his own body, allowing him to use them in conjunction with his Hyuuga techniques.

• Dance of the Larch Passive
                        Karamatsu no Mai is a form of Taijutsu developed by Kimimaro to take advantage of his cursed seal and bloodline ability. It is the third of five dance forms. After activating the level one cursed seal form, Kimimaro will begin to extend multiple bones from his body. Both from his rib cage and his radius and ulna. Because they are hard as steel (and can be as hard as hyper diamond at Kage), these bones can act as a strong defensive mechanism against incoming strikes. Due to this they will also serve as an offensive attack to allow Kimimaro to move with little effort to impale his opponent.

• Dance of the Young Ferns S-Rank
                        Sawarabi no Mai is the fifth of five dance forms. After activating the level two cursed seal form, Kimimaro quickly grows a multitude of tall spikes from his body to create a large forest of bone. While in this form he himself can merge into the bone trees to attack his target from whichever spike he wants.

• Ten Finger Drilling Bullets C-Rank
                        Using the bloodline's unique Shikotsu Myaku (Corpse Bone Pathways) ability, the clan member will use their fingers to fire distal phalange bones as bullets. As the bones fly through the air, they will rotate and drill into their target once they make contact.

• Dance of the Clematis: Flower B-Rank
                        Using this dance, the user will also form a large flowering bone spear which they can also use to pierce any shield the opponent raises. The spear is said to be invincible, even by Kaguya standards.

• Dance of the Clematis: Vine B-Rank
                        The user will remove their spinal column from their back to create a flexible bone vine. Because the vine is flexible, it can wrap itself around an opponent to rip them to pieces.

• Dance of the Camellia C-Rank
                        It is the second of five dance forms. Using the ability to manipulate their bone structure, the clan member will remove a long bone in the form of a sword from their shoulder. Because of the bloodline, the density of the bone can be increased many times so that it is as hard as steel. Using fluid and precise movements, they will then cut through any opponent within striking distance.

• Dance of the Willows Passive
                        It is the first of five dance forms. Using the ability to manipulate their bone structure, the clan member will grow and extend a forearm bone through the palm of their hand to form a stabbing instrument. Using fluid and precise movements, they will then impale opponents.

Taijutsu

Konoha Senpuu (Leaf Whirlwind)
                        Description: Using their quickness and agility, the user charges at their target and spins their body to do a flying round house kick on those opponents within range of attack.

Dynamic: Action (Dainamikku: Akushon)
                        Description: The user will launch them self at their opponent and then use a barrage of strikes and kicks.

Hidden Rain's Mirror Image Taijutsu

Stage One: No rank requirement

Being able to create a feint after image witch will only add a slight amount of power to your attack. This After image cannot be maintained for long creating more than one during a battle at this stage will be the last thing you do as you will run out of chakra.

Regular Techniques:
                        Side step - Dodging an attack but making your opponent think they hit you but really they hit the after image making a counter easy.
                        Rank D

Special Techniques:
                        Delayed Punch- Attempting to punch opponent at close range and missing on purpurse and then the delayed image will attack.

Stage Two: Genin
                        The user has basic control over the after image creation. And Can create two or Three per battle using the abilities to fool the opponent and deal mass damage if the opponent is not careful.

Regular Techniques:
                        Triple kick - Kick the opponent whilst sliding around the opponent the opponent if hit will be hit three times in different postions.
                        Rank C

Special Techniques:
                        Block and Double Kick- attempting to block an opponents move with a kick witch intrun allows the after images to kick the opponent twice.
                        Rank C

Stage Three: Genin
                        The user is finally able to use this style comfortably being able to create maybe 3 or four after images at a time and maybe twice per battle with ease. The Chakra is now being controlled well making after images easy to create.

Regular Techniques:
                        Rising Punch - A punch that Rises up in succession. +1 Speed for this Single Strike
                        Rank C

Special Techniques:
                        Rising repeated Punch - A rising punch with 3 after images each image going higher than the previous one allowing a punch to go about 30ft high.
                        Rank C

Stage Four: Chunin
                        The user could now beat a Lower level Taijutsu user with ease, And beat a genin with no taijutsu experience in a matter of seconds. the user has great control of the abilities and may be able to create many after images but still only two or three per battle.

Regular Techniques:
                        -

Special Techniques:

The 8 Celestial Gates

The Gate of Opening 開門 (Initial Gate) (Genin minimum)
                        Effect: +1 Speed/+1 Strength -- +1 to Taijutsu Rank
                        After effect: The body is stressed to a great level and causes many muscle groups to tear themselves. -1/-1 for 5 posts or until Gate of Healing is used or a Medical Ninja aides you
                        Description: Releases the brains limit on body muscles to achieve extra strength but does damage to tissue fibers.

The Gate of Healing 休門 (Chuunin minimum)
                        Effect: +1 Speed /+1 Strength -- +1 Taijutsu Rank. Instantly heals damage caused by Gate of Opening
                        After Effects User returns to the same physical condition they started at before using Gate of Opening with no last injury
                        Description: Releases the brains limit on body stamina thus a tired person will seem like he was miraculously starting off again.

The Gate of Life 生門 (Chuunin minimum)
                        Effect: +2 Speed/ +1 Strength -- +2 to all Taijutsu Rank
                        Description: Located near the throat on the spinal cord. Releases the limit of electrical functions on the nervous system, thus transmitting more information at a higher rate and sends signals to the cells to produce more stamina at a faster rate.

The Gate of Pain 傷門 (Chuunin minimum)
                        Effect: +2 Speed/ +2 Strength -- +2 to all Taijutsu Rank
                        Description: Located in between the lungs. Releases the limit of oxygen intake and thus makes circulatory systems work at a faster rate and produces more energy for the body to use.
                        After Effects: Causes Restricted breathing for the next 5 posts reducing speed and strength by -1/-1

The Gate of Limit 杜門 (Chuunin minimum)
                        Effect: +3 Speed/ +3 Strength -- +2 to all Taijutsu Rank
                        Description: Located in the upper abdomen area. Releases the limit on how much chakra is stored and sent to body since this is the point where chakra is stored before consumption to other body parts or jutsu.
                        After Effects: - 1 rank to all Jutsu and Styles for 1 turn and stacks with Gate of Pain after effects

The Gate of View 景門 (Chuunin minimum)
                        Effect: +3 Speed/+4 Strength -- +3 to all Taijutsu Rank
                        Description: Located near the intestine area. This gate removes the limit in the intestines to consume food that gives energy to the body, with this gate released the fat tissues or other useless energy source from the body will be consumed to give even more power to the user.
                        After Effects: Severe cramping in the lower abdomen. Speed is further reduced -1 for 5 posts after this gate ends, stacking with other previous gate effects

The Gate of Wonder 驚門 (Jounin minimum)
                        Effect: +4 Speed/ +4 Strength -- +3 to all Taijutsu Rank
                        Special: User is incapacitated after the jutsu ends or they run out of chakra.
                        Description: Located near the bladder area. Removes the limit on how fast the body can move. Removing of this gate removes the limit on the cleaning system of the body. This cleans out the wastes from dead body cells to feces produced by fat/protein consumption and lets the body work in a cleaner system and seemingly produce more power and stamina.
                        After Effects: Strength is further reduced to -2 and stacking with other previous gate effects but lasting 8 posts instead of 5. User is also knocked out for 2 turns.

The Gate of Death (死門 (Jounin minimum)
                        Effect: +5 Speed/ +5 Strength -- +4 to all Taijutsu Rank ((SSS rank max efficiency))
                        Special: User gains bonuses for 5 full posts, then dies
                        Description: By using all of the body´s energy the final Gate located at the heart is releases and forces the heart to pump blood so fast that the consumption of energy by the body exceeds the previous gates. This uses up all the energy in all the cells of ones body that gives power almost near to infinity. Almost like a big bang effect where energy of life is detonated all at once. Trade off, definite death of user.

Genjutsu
                          Element 1

a c a d e m y
                        g e n i n
                        c h u u n i n
                        j o u n i n
                        s a n n i n
                          Element 2

a c a d e m y
                        g e n i n
                        c h u u n i n
                        j o u n i n
                        s a n n i n

Quote:
                          Weapon Stoof

↬ List

↬ It

↬ Here

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
    • Angelic Alliance 100
    • Party Animal 100
    • Ultimate Player 200

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:40 pm
    - Message Temporarily Offline -  
    PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:13 am
                    User ImageUser Image 
                    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXExtra Picture here Extra Picture here

Name:Bentley Rakurai
                    Nickname: Barachiel; "The Lightning of God" Angel of Lightning, comes from his close relationship with God through sage worship and joining the Caelum Superi.
                    Ethnicity: Caribbean
                    Height: 6'0
                    Weight: 155
                    Personality: calm, nonchalant, obedient to gods, rebels against worldly power
                    Family: Haji Raiken (Father deceased), Sasha Hatake (Mother), Arashi Raiken (Brother) Deni Uchiha (Cousin)
                    Background Info: He was born and raised in Kumogakure in his early years with his father. His father was known for being the oldest and most unaccomplished Chunnin in his village. Shamed by this reputation and constant failure in missions he eventually gave up on promotion to Jounin and also began drinking more than most other shinobi in the village. Although his drinking never caused him to abuse his son, it affected his career and many believe it lead to his early death. After his father's death Bentley and his younger brother, Arashi had to bear the weight of their shame and loneliness and could not cope so they left the Cloud village. Arashi arranged to live with his mother in Konoha, and Rai refused to follow him insisting on finding his own fate. He left the village with his cousin Deni to live in relative peace for years sticking together to stay safe since they left Kumo. The first time he and Deni separated he ended up getting into a battle for a small village and winning resulting in the village being devastated. the bandit he killed had a lot of money which he used to build a new city for them that has his house and Temple to his God, Raijin, in the center. This city will be his new home and open to any others who need one, as a sign to the world of the generosity of his God and the great power he can grant. He prays and meditates every day and believes that is the source of his extraordinary power. He feels that he was blessed with a chakra supply that is over a rank above that of his peers because of Raijin's special plan for him and shows his thanks and devotion at any chance he gets. He is much more loyal to his God than he could ever be towards a village or kage which is one of the reasons he is opposed to joining a new village, although he does wish to help konoha as much as he can because that is his family's second home. Shortly after gaining chunnin promotion, he joined the Caelum Superi and was donned an angel, taking the name of the angel of lightning, Barachiel. He views this group as the only ones in the world who can understand his relationship with god and therefore his closest allies in his theological quests. He changed his wardrobe after this change using a white jacket to represent the purity of an angel and the rest to just look more bad a**. His eyes have always been a piercing yellow hue, which he thinks is a birthmark given to him by Raijin, even when his sharingan activates, it will only show over a backdrop of yellow unlike any other Uchiha. After speaking to Raijin in person he gained more power and reunited with Deni for a battle in hwich they both unlocked their sharingan. This set a chain reaction that made him much stronger, giving him the power to use four elements as a Three Element Sage, although he could only use Raiton jutsu without handsigns just as he used to. He unlocked Raiton, Suiton, and Fuuton as a Chuunin as a sage of all aspects of storms and would unlock Katon as a Jounin.

Strength: Speed, quick combos, chakra reserves
                    Weakness: emotional, genjutsu, overconfidence
                      ↬ Fears
                    Village: Rogue - Caelum Superi
                    Class: Ninjutsu - Three Elemental Sage
                    Bloodline: Sharigan
                    Stage: 2 tomoe
                    Clan: Hatake
                    Chakra Points: 310
                    Missions Complete: 

S - 
                      A - 
                      B - 
                      C - 
                      D - 
                      E -
                      Rogue-3

Opponents Defeated:
                    ↬ RP: 0
                    ↬ Arena: 1
                    Battle Theme:

Jutsu List: 
                      ↬ Number learned 57
                      ↬ Number to be learned~All raiton

Ninjutsu 

Raiton

a c a d e m y 

clone jutsu
                        transformation jutsu
                        substitution jutsu

Raiton: Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Lightning Clone Technique) 
                        Description: This technique makes a simple clone of the shinobi however unlike the standard bunshin, which is a genjutsu, this bunshin takes an actual physical form through the use of electrically charged chakra. One can easily touch and hold this clone like it was in fact an actual person, however when it is attacked it quickly disperses into smoky, hot air. It is also able to attack using taijutsu, however it's ability to attack is around 1/10 in perspective to the user, in return for this weakness it's attacks deliver shocks of electricity to the opponent's body.

g e n i n 

kai (release)

Raiton: Denshi no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Electron Technique) 
                        Description: A crackling, sparking sphere of yellow electricity appears in the user's hands. The user can than toss this forward, where it will hit the target and electrocute them. Being a lightning Jutsu, it is quite powerful for its rank. However, it swerves as it flies through the air, making it difficult to aim and making it more likely to miss the farther the user is from the target. It is a very basic Jutsu. 

Raikou Henge no Jutsu (Lightning Transformation Technique)
                        Description: This technique, while being a branch of Henge no Jutsu, allows the user to transform in a way they never dreamed of. When performing this skill, the user transforms into an extremely quick 'strand' of lightning. In this quick state, nothing is done slowly - everything is in a rush for the user. However, this strand of lightning is incapable of changing directions on its own. It can only change directions by bouncing off another object, such as a tree or a boulder, but the user is capable of bouncing off in any angle they wish to. It is not recommended using this technique in a field with little objects to bounce off of. The Henge automatically dissipates when the user makes contact with a living target. Being in a state similar to lightning, the user plunges completely into their target, and ends up in their physical state on the other side of their opponent. In addition to giving the target a painful electrical shock, this skill may or may not paralyze their opponent. Because of the fast speeds associated with this skill, the user will feel dizzy, confused, and often nauseous for some time afterwards.
                        Note: This technique can be used in conjunction with other jutsu, such as the Call of Lightning Technique, or the Lightning Clone Technique, to confuse the opponent. However, no skills can be used in this state. It cannot be used to flee.
                        Kumo Keba no Jutsu (Cloud Wisp Technique)
                        Description: A scouting technique forming warm air into his hands the Cloud-Nin creates a cloud that is infused with chakra, the entire process takes a post in itself, after forming the cloud the nin loses all form of mental consciousness and the cloud flies away. This little wispling of cloud is now controlled by the nin who has lost consciousness it hears and sees all that is near the cloud. More often times then not the ghosts many foreign shinobi claimed to of seen in The Gate is nothing more then a shinobi using this technique, the wispling looks like a slight misty ball and some could even see the face of the nin form into it giving it a more ghost-like appearance. Destroying it is very easy, physical attacks, ninjutsu almost anything can dispel the technique returning the nin to consciousness, but a horrible weakness this wisp does have is that if one were to use genjutsu on the probe it immediately dispels and the user is afflicted with the genjutsu that was used without even knowing it.

Heki no Jutsu (Burst Technique)
                        Description: An overall simple move that is generally taught to genin to assist in generating and controlling chakra for the sake of ninjutsu, the shinobi vents electric chakra from his entire body, causing anyone that touches or attacks him to receive minor electrical shocks and burns. The shinobi cannot move while in this state.

Nagare Isou no Jutsu (Current Transfer Skill)
                        Description: An overall simple yet very effective technique, the Cloud-nin creates a sort of electrical current on his hand, this current can then be transferred onto any weapon he happens to be holding at that moment be it a kunai, senbon, shuriken, or even a sword. The next physical attack he performs is charged with this electrical current, if he blocks a weapon attack with his own weapon the current transfers over shocking the attacker. If by chance the user is not carrying a weapon he can transfer this current into his opponent's weapon shocking him, or can even hit him with this current.

c h u u n i n 

Raiton: Ikazuchiken Torio Jutsu (Lightning Release: Lightning Fist Trio Technique)
                      The user charges both fists with lightning and can use it in one of two ways, either they can punch the enemy three times, usually in a right jab-left jab-right hook combo to the torso to cause full impact. The First hit is charged with the most chakra and surges electricity through the whole body that can paralyze/incapacitate the opponent for a few seconds leaving them vulnerable to the follow-up hits, the other two are more physically strong hits that still do a lot of damage. The other way this can be used is by punching the air in the same combo sending three small electrical chakra balls at the opponent. Using it in this way does not have as much effect because the blasts are equal in strength and although they are strong they do not have the physical damage of making full contact.

Raiton: Raikou Kousen no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Lightning Beam Technique)
                      Description: This is the pinnacle of the single-target ranged lightning jutsu. The attack from Lightning Blast has been upgraded further, making it into a beam twice as wide as before, and much more damaging. Targets hit head-on with this jutsu will experience a fantastic amount of pain and be stunned after the jutsu ends. Also, nearly missing with this jutsu also has some effect. Because of the high amount of voltage, small lightning bolts can arc from the beam to someone standing within two feet of it, causing shocks a little bit more damaging than those of Lightning Bolt technique. This jutsu can be ended prematurely by the user.

Raiton: Raiton no Yoroi (Lightning Release: Lightning Armor)
                      Description:The user wraps their body in a layer of lightning chakra that, instead of being used offensively, is used to electrically stimulate the user's nervous system. The technique speeds up neural synapses to react faster, and to push physical prowess to the absolute limit, allowing for tremendous raw speed. Adds +1/+1 to strength and speed as well as the effects of direct Raiton contact.

Kanri Soushitsu no Jutsu (Control Loss Technique)
                      Description: A rather sophomoric skill in itself forming electricity into the primary hand of the Cloud-Nin the shinobi delivers a full on palm strike to the body, the voltage of this particular technique is considered high enough that the target generally loses control of the bowels and bladder causing a rather distracting mess in their undergarments. Obviously the catch is however that one has to be hit by the palm strike to fall victim to this immature tactic.

Hikuhiku Eda no Jutsu (Twitching Limb Technique)
                      Description: An off-shoot of the Electric Overdose Technique, after the user channels a large amount of electricity in to his hand, making the chakra visible, the user can attack a specific body area of his opponent and fire electricity into it once. Whatever area is struck the muscles immediately begin to constrict and twitch in extreme pain and causes the limb to be unable to move.

Kumo Tate no Jutsu (Cloud Shield Technique)
                      Description: After flashing a series of hand seals the shinobi uses chakra to condense the air immediately in front of him into a thick, chakra-embedded barrier made of cloud. These barrier blocks particular weapon attacks that are coming straight ahead, and will also block ninjutsu-based projectiles that are at the same power as the shield.

j o u n i n 
                      Chidori
                      This technique channels a large amount of lightning chakra to the user's hand. The amount of chakra is so great that it becomes visible. The high concentration of electricity produces a sound reminiscent of many birds chirping, hence the name. Once the technique is completed, the user charges forward and thrusts the Chidori into the target, increasing their speed for the duration of this attack by 1. This produces heavy amounts of damage that is usually fatal. This technique is classified as an assassination technique because of the speed at which it is performed, despite the loud noise it produces.

Raiton: Jiten Rakou Dangan (Lightning Release: Spinning Lightning Shot)
                      Description: Bring forth lightning that is compressed into a ball that sends forth shots of lightning, that spin through the air that has slight drill qualities, allowing the shot to partially get into the opponents body, giving them a powerful shock to the system, that can render the closest organ it attacks paralyzed for a few moments.

Sai Sen no Jutsu (Rewire Technique)
                      Description: Making physical contact with an enemy shinobi the Cloud-Nin shoves Static Strings into his opponent and himself, by hotwiring the electrical impulses of the target's brain he disables the target and assumes control of the opponent's body. While in this state the shinobi can only control the target body and has little control over his own body which will remain standing in place. Major problems with this technique is that by severing the strings you break the connection between the target and the Cloud-nin, also the maximum range the controlled body can move from the original body is 50 feet, otherwise the strings will break.

Tenkuu Hokou no Gyou (The Art of Walking on Air)
                      Description: The art of walking on water and trees has long been known to many shinobi. However, although many have aspired to walk on the last frontier, the air itself, all but a handful of ninja have failed at doing such a thing. The first recorded instance of Tenkuu Hokou no Gyou was recorded long ago, in the Country of Wind, ironically. There, a famous ninja had discovered that by focusing his chakra into his feet and propelling it outward with utmost control, he could perform a sort of double-jump while airborne. This enabled him to jump almost twice as high as he normally could and in addition, it gave him utmost control of his body while airborne, making him a superb fighter. The technique was passed down through that fighter's family for years. The secret was well-kept and guarded carefully. However, the family's devotion with which they protected this secret ultimately led to their downfall. They were captured by a rival country and tortured endlessly in order to attain the secret technique. Nobody spoke and they were killed; their assailants figured that if they couldn't have the secret technique, nobody could. For awhile, the art of Tenkuu Hokou no Gyou was lost. Just recently, a resurgence of this forgotten art has been seen. A few grandmaster shinobi, having remembered stories of the ancient art, have learned to perform the art on their own. In addition, two scrolls containing information on the art have been dug up and been in circulation on the black market for several months, although most who have read the scrolls have been unable to learn the art. As of now, there are very few who know anything about the art and even fewer who can use it effectively. While airborne, the user can focus his chakra into his feet in order to make a sort of invisible stepping stone in which the user can walk on.

Name of Jutsu: Rakurai Bunshin No Jutsu (Lightning Bolt Clone Technique)
                      Description: A powerful enhancement of the lightning clone, this technique creates a lightning bolt from the sky to strike the ground creating one almost full-powered lightning clone. These clones have the full Chakra and Mental abilities of the user, as well as Physical ability minus 1 point in speed and strength, although they can only use Raiton and Bloodline jutsu. A solid hit will destroy the clone but a physical attack will electrocute the enemy when it bursts into raiton chakra upon death for a couple seconds.

Inbikiri Seeji no Jutsu (Lightning Sage Technique)
                      Description: The user must maintain concentration for a minute (1 post) as user concentrates on sending electricity through their own muscles thus stimulating themselves to become stronger, faster and more flexible; this raises your base stats by +1/+1 beyond the cap.
                      Lasts for an entire fight before needing to be recharged.

Kyuutai Tate no Jutsu (Sphere Shield Technique)
                      Description: Circulating electrically charged chakra around the entire area of the body the user is now able to push this chakra out of their body forming a personal-range electric sphere of defense that covers all angles and even overhead. Anyone who is attempting to break the shield with a taijutsu attack will be given a shock capable of leaving a third degree-burn and pushed back, any type of thrown weapon is immediately blocked as well. The shield can also deflect most ninjutsu attacks. The downside of this is that the user is unable to move while the shield is active.

s a n n i n 

Raiden no Moui (Raiden's Fury)  
                          Description: A technique often used for the sake of demolitions purposes, the user flashes a number of seals and finally ends the series with an odd looking seal that auspiciously looks like the seal that the Yamanaka use for their own techniques. The user of this technique now must keep his eyes set on one specific object that he can see through this seal for the next two minutes, if he moves or does anything else but aim during this period the technique is cancelled. After this, the skies suddenly open up, and a huge beam of white lightning strikes where the user was aiming, decimating the target and causing powerful shockwaves to affect the area 500 feet from the point of impact, most likely decimating anything with a foundation. One can generally tell that this technique is occurring by the fact that the skies turn black, thunder begins sounding, and it starts to rain during the time of preparation as well as a sudden increase of heat.  

Sigh of the Yellow Dragon  
                          Description: Often considered to be Nagai Jyushin's trademark technique the few who have ever seen it have gazed in awe at the complete output of chakra one would have to use in order to perform such a move as this. Placing but one single hand on the opponent the shinobi delivers a huge debilitating shock to his target forcing him to his knees, the shinobi then generates a excessively huge amount of electric chakra that the target's body turns to ash and crumbles away. Some who have claimed to of seen the move in action say that a human sized flying snake can be seen wrapped around Nagai and then flies high into the sky, never to be seen again. However to this day the school teacher claims he knows no such move.  

Shina's Touch  
                          Description: A move believed to be forever lost in legend, but technically possible had one the ability to manipulate enough electrical chakra to do so. Concentrating enough chakra to just the hand one could place it on the opponent's chest and regulate the heart to beat slower then the human body needs to survive. At first the target doesn't even notice that such a technique has even happened and continues moving like it's nothing, however after a little while the target begins to falter about and then collapses as he feels his entire body coursing with pain and exhaustion unable to get back up. 2 minutes later the victim falls into a coma and then dies afterwards. Although it has never been performed since the days Shina herself was alive one claims all one needs to do to survive such a slow and painful death is to have Hekirikite no Jutsu performed on the victim, re-regulating the heart to it's proper setting.  

Raiton: Rairyu Rendan no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Lightning Dragon Attack)  
                          Description: Sends a create dragon to smash into the opponent, sending forth an incredible shock through the opponents body. That can leave their entire body temporarily paralyzed.  

Raiton: Ryouken (Lightning Hound)  
                          Description: By manipulating lightning chakra into the dominante hand, the user make the lightning expand to can create the form of a hound. to attack his opponent from a distance. The lightning dog will still be connected to the user’s hand through a bolt of lightning. The user then manipulates the technique to attack the chosen target. Being a Lightning Release, it requires a lot of chakra from the user to maintain for a period of time and thus a risk to use with a low chakra supply. This was first used against Pain when Kakashi tested this jutsu out to see if he could repel both Ninjutsu and Taijutsu.  

Fuuton

G e n i n

Kaze no Yoroi (Armor of Wind) 
                          The user utilizes his chakra and the wind around him to create a whirlwind around himself. The wind forms a circle around the user, five feet in radius, so ten feet in diameter. The wind picks up debris and acts as armour for the user. The wind armour lasts for five posts. Debris on the ground strengthens the armour and projectiles thrown towards the wind also become part of the armour. A taijutsu user is useless against the armour. A genin who gets caught in the wind will become part of the armour, Chuunin will be knocked back five feet, and a Jounin will be knocked back two feet. An elemental jutsu is useless against the armour, but if one is used against the armour it weakens it greatly. Two posts after an elemental jutsu is used against the Kaze no Yoroi the armour is dispelled. 

Okuridashi Kaze (Propelling Winds) 
                          Loosing a short blast of air from their hands, the user is able to propel themselves in the opposite direction with considerable force. This jutsu is ideally suited to Wind ninjutsu specialists, who often tend to favour avoidance of attacks rather than powerful defences, and can be used to either move very quickly to the side, or even propel themselves quite high into the air. 

Fuuton: Shinkuutai Naihatsu (Wind Element: Air Pocket Bursts) 
                          Description: Focusing on the air around them, the user is capable of causing parts of the wind to “burst” suddenly, causing anything nearby to be knocked aside. The burst does not do any damage however, and its primary purpose is to interrupt and leave the enemy open for further attacks. However the bursts can only be created within a twenty metre radius of the user and only at spots they are able to see. 

C h u u n i n

Fuuton Reppu-Ookami (Wind Style: Gale Wolf) 
                          Gathering the wind in one hands from the surrounding area as well as ones own wind chakra, they make a ball of wind in ones hand, that would look like a Rasegan. Then using wind manipulation a wolf made of wind comes out and is control by the user. The wolf once it attacks it causes many slashes from the fang and claws attacking greatly, or a tackle that causes a small condense tornado that can knock back a person with incredible force. Chuunin can create up to four wolves, Sannin can create up to six wolves, and Kage can create up to eight. 

Daikamaitachi no Jutsu (Grand Slashing Wind Skill) 
                          A much stronger form of Kamaitachi No Jutsu that creates a much larger gust of wind. This jutsu, because of its severity, has the power to be both an offensive and defensive move all at once. A much larger tornado is shot forth horizontally and instead of cutting mere branches down it has the capability of ripping the greatest of trees to shreds. As seen by Temari using this technique, the Daikamaitachi has the ability to blow chakra waves away. 

Fuuton: Furyuu no Jutsu (Wind Release: Wind Dragon) 
                          Creates a dragon formed from wind. The dragon looks like a large serpent, a traditional Chinese dragon that is twenty feet long. The dragon has a red mane and the rest of his body borders light blue. The colour is not distinct because the wind manipulates it from its colour to transparency. The dragon can shoot Kaze Bakuhatsu from its mouth. 

Kaze Gyorai no Jutsu (Wind Torpedo) 
                          The user gathers a large amount of wind into his lungs and expels it in a single blow, similar to the projectile deflection blast. This version however is significantly more devastating as the wind forms a torpedo that is near invisible that launches towards the opponent. Upon contact it explodes with the force of two exploding tags. 

J o u n i n

Mugensajin Daitopa (Great Infinite Sandblast Breakthrough) 
                          The user inhales deeply and then exhales a vicious stream of wind capable of holding back a small army of ninjas. The blast of wind is capable of uprooting trees and blowing down cheaply made houses. Any enemy caught within the blast will find it hard to stand up at all as they will be pushed back with the force. If used in the desert the wind is capable of stirring up enough sand to create a huge sand storm in their area. 

Fuuton: Kyoushu no Tosshin (Wind Release: Assassin’s Rush) 
                          Expelling a great deal of chakra, the user forces a vast amount of wind out behind them. This blast of wind has two effects, first, anything behind the user will likely be knocked over by the blast, secondly it propels the user extremely quickly in their desired direction, and the user may use the wind to make continual adjustments to their trajectory during this short dash. The dash lasts for barely a second, but in that time the user can cover considerable distance, making this an excellent assassination jutsu as the name implies. After use the user must wait three posts before using it again.

Fuuton: Reppusho (Wind Release: Violent Wind Palm) 
                          A simple technique that sends a gust of concentrated wind at the opponent. When used with a weapon such as a shuriken the weapon can become fatal. Also if the technique is combined with another elemental ninjutsu such as fire, it becomes deadly. 

Suiton

A c a d e m y

Mizu Soujuu (Water Manipulation)
                        Description: Any Mist Shinobi that uses ninjutsu should likely have this technique. This involves learning basic manipulation of the properties of water. Boiling, freezing, and pressurization of water are included in these studies. Freezing is mostly limited to small amounts of water, and boiling includes the creation of steam by further putting chakra into the water. The user cannot perform these tasks on larger bodies of water with this basic study alone. Furthermore, by learning to draw water from the moisture in the air, the shinobi can use water techniques without requiring a source of water nearby (unless stated otherwise.) A Kage level jutsu always requires a water source, even if the Mist-nin in question creates it first.

Mizutamari no Jutsu (Water Puddle Technique)
                        Description: By altering personal body shape, the user can melt into the water below the user. This allows the user to hide and set up an ambush, or lose inexperienced trackers.

C h u u n i n

Suimenka no Kisoku ( Breathing underwater Technique) 
                        Description: The art of breathing underwater using chakra to remove oxygen from water has been a long handed down secret of the Mist. The length of time and the depth that the diver can go under depends on the ability of the user. This technique typically activates whenever the shinobi breathes in water and requires no handseals. 

Kirigakure no Jutsu (Hidden Mist Technique) 
                        Description: A highly effective cover technique which blankets an area in a thick mist, confusing the senses of the enemy. Unless the user is trained to fight without the use of his vision, or has learned the technique to see through the mist, this doesn't not provide a significant combat advantage. The mist swirls about, confusing vision and distorting sound. Visibility is cut down to three feet. The mist lasts for 3 posts, plus an additional post for every 10 points in Reserves the user has. It is important to note that this mist is non-natural, and obstructs the view of even those using low level techniques (stage 3 or lower) to attempt to see through it. 

Suimen Hokou no Gyou (The Art of Water Walking) 
                        Prerequisites: Kinobori no Jutsu 
                        Description: A technique that enables the user to walk on the surface of water by concentrating chakra into the feet. It is also used for training; it allows an individual to learn how to control the release of chakra. 
                        Mizu no Yoroi (Water Armor) 
                        Description: A thin layer of water covers the user’s whole body. At the basic requirements, it gives protection against fire techniques by dampening the effects, as well as nullifying some Taijutsu attacks. While the armor is on, it constantly draws out small amounts of both the user’s chakra and stamina, and thus can only be kept up for a limited time. 

Suiton: Fuuma Mizu Shuriken (Water Release: Evil Windmill Water Shuriken) 
                        Description: Instead of creating multiple smaller shurikens made of water, the user creates one or more large Fuuma Shurikens made of water and launches it towards the enemy. The shuriken causes massive damage when hitting an enemy. It is also much more solid than the normal water shurikens and can easily parry other kunais and shurikens that come in its path. This technique can be performed in one of two ways: the first is to create a single shuriken that the user may throw (this requires no body of water to draw from,) the second requires a large body of water, but allows the Mist shinobi to create multiple shuriken that he can launch directly from the water sources towards the enemy. This can be especially deadly if the fight itself is taking place atop said body of water, since the shurikens are hidden until they actually emerge from the water.

Mizutamari Yusuo no Jutsu (Water Puddle Transportation) 
                        Requirements: Mizutamari no Jutsu 
                        Description: The normal Mizutamari Technique must be learned before you can use this technique, since it requires Mizutamari to be used in conjunction with it. If a user uses the Mizutamari while standing on top of a lake or river or any other water source, he/she can materialize himself/herself back anywhere he/she wants within the area of the water source (maximum range, 1/2 a mile.) That way the user can surprise the enemy from behind or even from below. 

J o u n i n

Suiton: Suihou no Jutsu (Water Release: Water Cannon Technique) 
                        Description: A move that lets the user spit a powerful beam of boiling water, strong enough to cut through wood and hot enough to scald flesh. Eventually, it becomes powerful enough to carve through stone. 

Kiri Shikaku no Jutsu (Mist Vision Technique) 
                        Description: A technique usually used with Kirigakure no Jutsu, the Mist Vision technique allows the user to see through heavy mist, steam, or any other condition caused by water in the air. This does not give the ability to see through smoke. The technique is passive and activates when the user's vision would otherwise be obstructed by mist. 

Gekiryuu Chikara (Raging River Force) 
                        Description: This technique is similar to the Water Torrent technique, save for a few key differences. Firstly, the power of this technique is enough to tear down most stone walls and defenses, not to mention defenses made of weaker materials. Secondly, this technique produces enough water to flood a small area. This technique can floor an area of 200 square feet (a 10x10 square.) 

Suiton: Suijinheki (Water Release: Water Barrier) 
                        Description: An ultimate defense of the Mist Shinobi, Suiton Suijinheki requires a great deal of water to work, or mastery of the appropriate level of Mizu Soujuu. Upon completing the technique, a large, swirling barrier of water surrounds the user and any nearby allies. This protects against any fire technique, as well as any ninjutsu that are projectiles by nature. Attempting to breach the barrier with taijutsu is self-defeating, the opponent who attempts to do so will find himself being whirled around the barrier and slammed into the ground several times throughout the duration of the technique as he is caught in its strong current.

Suirou no Jutsu (Water Prison Technique) 
                        Description: A move used to trap the victim inside a prison of water; it is very difficult to escape. The only downside to this technique is that the user must keep one hand against the prison at all times in order for the victim to remain imprisoned. This is considered one of the strongest water trapping jutsus, simply because it has no inherent duration; the technique can be held indefinitely as long as the user keeps a hand in place, and the prison cannot be escaped or broken from the inside. 

Katon
                        (locked)

Bloodline

Academy

Genin

White Blades
                      The Hatake performing the jutsu, using their unique white chakra, emit long, dual curved blades jutting out from their forearms. However, they can be emitted from other places of the body, such as the lower legs. They are very durable and razor sharp on both edges. The blades dull edge can deliver a burning sensation if bare skin were to be touched to it for more than a second, but isn't too harmful in itself. The blades are able to be moved as fast as the user can move their forearms, so it is in direct relation to their speed. On a durability, they rank about an 8 on the moh scale. Striking something harder can cause them to waver or even break and disperse. The chakra cannot be absorbed back into the body after taking this shape.

• White Whip
                      The user is able to emit a single, long, whip made of chakra from their arm and have complete control over it. It can be cut with normal weapons of durable construction, but can still be used even if cut down. Being struck by the whip will often result in a painful sting and a long laceration meant to draw a good amount of blood. Such a whip might also be used as a rope for climbing or maneuvering.

C h u u n i n

• White Plating
                      White Hatake chakra is pushed to the surface of the body out of the skin and forms armor plating in hexagonal patterns. This can not be done for the entire body, only a full limb or patch of body. This can be used to make taijutsu more damage inflicting due to its hardness, ranking 8 on the moh scale. Well protecting the user well from physical attacks, it will falter under jounin or above level ninjutsu.

• White Bolt
                      Much like the Suiton: Mizu Peretto, this jutsu is purely projectile based. A bullet-sized amount of white chakra is gathered at the palm and then fired at will toward the target. The bullet strikes with blunt force, causing a small burn mark where it strikes, plus the trauma of the impact. Upon striking a surface, it dissipates into a white haze.

• White Doppelganger
                      A different take on the usual elemental clone jutsu, the user forms, essentially, a "blank" clone made of the bloodline's white chakra. This blank clone is one rank weaker than the caster. It has the ability to use one genin-ranked Hatake ninjutsu in its blank state before vanishing. However, its true potential lies in the fact that it acts as an elemental canvas. First contact with an element gives the clone the choice to become a clone consisting of that element. For example, if the clone touches the ground, it may become an Earth Clone. If water, a water clone. If struck by a fire ninjutsu, it can choose to become a fire clone or be destroyed. However, attacks that change its nature must be weak. Any attack exceeding and including chuunin level will cause its destruction regardless. A clone may only changes its state ONCE.

J o u n i n

• Hatake Will O' Wisps
                      Base-ball sized globes of swirling chakra are dispersed from the user's hands, an amount of fifteen to twenty-five at a time. Although slow moving, they are very dangerous. The smallest amount of physical contact with one of the globes will cause it to detonate with the force of 3/4 of a papertag and a short-range cloud of slicing chakra. This sharp chakra is not great enough to produce life threatening cuts, but can be incredibly painful...think papercuts all over ones limb or body. The user can detonate them remotely one at a time as they see fit as well as control their movement...though slow in this manner. Their paths and positions are easily affected by wind. They will not detonate in a chain-reaction manner and cannot be set off by contact with one another. Only solid objects can effect them. (I.E. Doton, kunai, throwing a stick, ect.)

Taijutsu

a c a d e m y 
                      g e n i n
                      c h u u n i n 
                      j o u n i n 
                      s a n n i n 
                      Genjutsu 

a c a d e m y 
                      g e n i n 
                      c h u u n i n 

Magen: Jubaku Satsu (Demonic Illusion: Tree Binding Death)
                      Description: After forming the needed hand seals, the user will disappear and approach their target. Once near the target, a tree will grow at their feet and its branches will bind them so they can no longer move. Once the illusion makes them believe they are captured, the user will appear from the tree itself and stab said target with a kunai.

Magen: Niju Kokoni Arazu no Jutsu (Demonic Illusion: Double False Surroundings Technique) B
                      Description: This jutsu places another illusion on top of a previous illusion created by the user. If and when the target dispels the first illusion, they will not realize that a second is in place. The second surrounding can be controlled by moving chakra in your hands.

j o u n i n 
                      s a n n i n 

Other Info:
                          Ryo=63000
                          Speed: 7(+2/-3) / Strength: 5(+3/-3) 
                          PASSIVE ABILITIES 
                          • +160 chakra (60+50+50)
                          • +3 speed/1 strength
                          • Sharingan Perception
                          While the Sharingan is active, the wielder is able to see even the slightest movements made by their targets, making them near impossible to trick with a sleight of hands move; this includes being able to see chakra, even underground.
                          • Jutsu Mimicry
                          While in battle, the Sharingan can let the wielder mimic a jutsu that was used in the previous post as long as the wielder may use that jutsu for an additional 50% chakra. The user may mimic a jutsu that is not of an element they possess, as long as it is below their rank, for double the chakra cost. Any jutsu mimiced lose 1 rank in power
                          • Jutsu Copying
                          While observing a jutsu be performed, the Sharingan may copy the chakra patterns used to perform the jutsu, allowing the wielder to gain instant knowledge of how to perform the jutsu. In order to learn the jutsu, it must be a jutsu the user is normally able to perform, meaning only jutsu of their element, clan, or bloodline.
                          • +1 element added to their copying pool, as well as an additional +10 jutsu added to their copying limit added at all ranks. Essentially, this unlocks the potential for all five elements to be used.
                          • Are able to learn jutsu with -2 and /1.5 posts
                          • a +1 to three elements and may chose one element every battle that they need to use no handseals for.

Name of weapon: Tenkan-Gara (Transforming Hilt)
                            Range: 1-100 feet
                            Weakness: Not very good against other chakra embedded weapons with a real blade. Not good at blocking or cutting ninjutsu. After initial activation, any form changes (such as from whip to sword or sword to bow) will take 3 CP. Only works with chakra that are either sharp, strong, or flexible that can be weaponized. so a regular ninja can have a pure raiton weapon, or a hatake clan member can have a white sharp chakra sword simply by picking this hilt up because of the physical nature of the chakra.
                            Description: It looks like a simple useless katana hilt but has many uses. It can use chakra to its advantage by conducting it form the user and creating either a short blade 1-3 ft, a long whip up to 10 feet, or a short bow that can shoot chakra arrows. Rakurai can use this with his Raiton and Hatake traits to make either a yellow electrically charged weapon of debilitating lightning chakra, or a hot white razor sharp weapon that is a bit over 8 on the moh scale, making it much harder than Hardened Steel and can inflict burns. the bow has a range of 100 feet and can be shot for the cost of 1 CP per arrow, raiton arrows are not lethal and basically just paralyze and electrocute enemies temporarily. Hatake arrows are very lethal as they can not be blocked by most metal and can pierce straight through a man's body quickly. Arrows come fro the users fingers and can be shot simultaneously with one hand but a maximum of 5 arrows can be shot at the same time. transforming it from normal to a blade, it takes a couple seconds and transforming from blade to whip or vice-versa takes longer. It can change length slightly while in use, but to change form after initiation the user must spend 3 CP.
                            Due to the power of the Raiton and Hatake chakra, the two types of weapon have different effects. after surviving a hit with the yellow weapon a person may be debilitated or paralyzed during the next post. the White weapon is deadly because of it's hardness, any weapon made of anything lower than an 8 on the moh scale will likely break if used to block an attack with this weapon, although blocking is possible it can leave the enemy weaponless for a follow up attack, chakra weapons take longer to break if the enemy is one rank above you or weaker, but not impossible unless the enemy is two ranks above you. Raiton arrows travel significantly faster than Hatake arrows because of the difference in lethality and Bentley's Raiton sage benefits. Raiton arrows are insanely hard to dodge from close range but dont do as much damage as the slower, nearly unblockable hatake arrows. With an enemy two ranks higher its reasonable to say that their chakra is strong enough to resist breakage of their weapon. Both are very bad at fighting other chakra weapons with an actual blade or ninjutsu. he can use custom jutsu to increase the power of the weapon exponentially such as shooting giant Raiton arrows.

yo-yo with metal string
                            length:string=100 ft
                            can be used to bind foes and conduct electricity through the string which can cause them to be hurt or paralyzed by the current.
                            Flask with rum

Style:
                          Mirror Image Style Taijutsu
                          Stage:1

bentleyc

dpags412

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:20 pm

Name: Deni Uchiha
                            Nickname: Kusshukira

Ethnicity: indonesian
                            Height: 5'11"
                            Weight: 165
                            Personality: chilled and relaxed

Sexuality: hetero
                            Family: Kushina Uchiha(mother), Bentley Rakurai Raiken(cousin), Arashi Raiken(younger cousin)

Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbGs_qK2PQA
                            Background Info: After the tragic and unexpected death of his father when he was young. Ever since that day, Deni had become a changed person. He grew closer to his cousin, Bentley, and ever since then, they've been taveling and training together to become high-class shinobi. Everything he would do would be for his mother Kushina. Deni took on the burden of his deceased father. Took on all of the responsibilities of the house, he would work on crop fields to make extra money for his family. Deni and Rakurai's fathers were killed in the same battle which only made them closer because they grieved together and both decided to leave the village together to protect eachother, letting Arashi go to Konoha on his own knowing the younger boy would be safer there, even though the village was corrupt. He recently found out that their fathers were killed during a Stone ninja ambush that took out half of his squad including their fathers. When Deni figured it out he swore his revenge towards the Hidden Stone Village, but never told Bentley about it because he knew that Bentley was a peace lover and might not be filled with anger like him. Even though the stone has fallen he hopes that eventually he will be able to tell Bentley so that together they will find a way to exact revenge.

Strength:Very skilled with elemental jutsu like wind and fire, and skilled in various genjutsu.
                            Weakness:taijutsu, water styles
                              ↬ Fears

Village: rogue
                            Class: Genjutsu
                            Bloodline:Sharingan
                              ↬ Stage
                            inactive

Clan
                          ↬ Clan:
                        Fuuton Masters

Chakra Points: 150

Missions Complete:
                          S -
                          A -
                          B -
                          C -
                          D -
                          E -

Ryo:7000

Opponents Defeated:
                        Battle Theme:

Jutsu List:
                          ↬ Number learned
                          ↬ Number to be learned

Ninjutsu
                          Fuuton

a c a d e m y
                          • Clone Jutsu
                          • Substitution Jutsu
                          • Transformation Jutsu

g e n i n
                          • Spinning Shield of Winds
                          Description: Focusing on an area in front of them about 5 feet wide and across, the user dispels chakra to cause the wind to spin rapidly in a circular motion, creating something akin to a shield. Instead of deflecting attacks however the shield will reflect whatever was thrown at them back towards the enemy at the same speed it was fired at.The degree of reflection depends on the user’s control stat; a 5 would only reflect small projectiles and stage one ninjutsu, while a 40 could repel fairly large thrown weapons and level 4 ninjutsu techniques.

• Wind Explosion
                          Description: Wind is gathered with chakra into a swirling ball that is hurled towards the opponent. The blast explodes on impact, causing cuts on the target's body if a direct hit. The actual force of the explosion of the Kaze Bakuhatsu feels as if a Gouken Stage 2 Punch is hitting you. A cool down period of two posts is required before this jutsu can be used again.

c h u u n i n
                          -Fuuton: Seijitsu Kaze-ken (Wind Style: Faithful Wind Blade)
                          Using a blade like Kunai, Katana, sword, or anything with a blade sticking it is used as base and from the blade a giant 10 foot condense blade of wind formed, since it's made out of wind it is light as a feather and it is able to cut easily through hard dense materials also it is able to add another element to the mix to make it more destruction from it. This technique lasts 4 Posts for Chunnin, 7 Posts for Jounin, and 10 Posts for Kage and Sannin

-Shinku (Vacuum)
                          This is a nasty jutsu. The user focuses on an area a few feet in diameter, and creates a near invisible skin of hardened wind around that area. From within this area, the jutsu's user removes the oxygen, causing asphyxiation as the vital air component is taken. There are three stages to this jutsu, and each stage can be used by progressively higher ranks of shinobi.
                          At Chuunin: Jutsu is immobile, easily escaped.
                          At Jounin: This Jutsu can be fixed to a body part or object, so is harder to escape.
                          At Sannin/Kage: Jutsu is truly deadly, moving in to A or S rank. Jutsu now covers an area several yards in diameter, and can move, although slowly.
                          To escape: Pop the bubble; not as easy as it sounds.
                          Wind jutsu do not pop bubble, but rather enhance its toughness, making subsequent attempts to pop it harder.
                          Fire jutsu cannot originate within the bubble, as there is no oxygen to fuel fire. Techniques that create fire outside the sphere can burn away bubble, but if the bubble is around someone's head when burned away, they will receive burning on the head, and quite probably lose a good deal of hair.
                          Lightning jutsu of equal or lesser rank cannot pierce the wind jutsu, but higher rank can.
                          Water jutsu: See Fire jutsu, minus risk of burn damage.
                          Earth Jutsu: All earth jutsu above D rank can pop the skin of the vacuum bubble.
                          Metal (ie kunai, senbon, shuriken) Can pop the bubble, but care must be taken not to accidentally pierce the victim.

-Fuuton: Furyuu no Jutsu (Wind Release: Wind Dragon)
                          Creates a dragon formed from wind. The dragon looks like a large serpent, a traditional Chinese dragon that is twenty feet long. The dragon has a red mane and the rest of his body borders light blue. The colour is not distinct because the wind manipulates it from its colour to transparency. The dragon can shoot Kaze Bakuhatsu from its mouth.

-Fuuton: Tatsumaki Wana (Wind Release: Tornado Trap)
                          The user creates a large tornado about ten feet high directly around their enemy wide enough so that they have little room to move. The opponent will find themselves trapped inside the eye of this tornado, unharmed by the winds but unable to move without touching the tornado. If they attempt to escape they will find the swirling winds will push them back inside the center, with several cuts and scratches due to the ferocity of the winds. However just as what’s inside cannot leave what is outside cannot enter; any attacks or projectiles will simply be deflected back out. The tornado lasts for two posts and has a three post cool down time.

j o u n i n

s a n n i n

Katon

a c a d e m y
                            g e n i n
                            c h u u n i n
                            j o u n i n
                            s a n n i n
                              Taijutsu

a c a d e m y
                            g e n i n
                            c h u u n i n
                            j o u n i n
                            s a n n i n
                            Genjutsu
                              Element 1

a c a d e m y
                            g e n i n
                              -Fake blood
                              Description: This genjutsu can create fake blood and wounds on the user’s body to fool the enemy that he/she is wounded. The illusion is only visual; it cannot trick the sense of smell.

-False Place Technique
                              Description: Kokohi no Jutsu is a simple Genjutsu technique which changes the appearance of a nearby object.

-Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing Technique
                              Description: Narakumi no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique that causes its target to see a horrifying vision of their greatest fears. The ninja will use the serpent hand seal to cause a circle of leaves to spin and envelop the target and then fall away. Once cast the world will appear normal to the target until they see the illusion.

c h u u n i n
                              -Magen: Niju Kokoni Arazu no Jutsu (Demonic Illusion: Double False Surroundings Technique)
                              Description: This jutsu places another illusion on top of a previous illusion created by the user. If and when the target dispels the first illusion, they will not realize that a second is in place. The second surrounding can be controlled by moving chakra in your hands.

j o u n i n
                            s a n n i n
                              Element 2

a c a d e m y
                            g e n i n
                            c h u u n i n
                            j o u n i n
                            s a n n i n

Quote:

Weapons
                                Katana-2 feet

Style:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:26 pm

Name: Genesis
                                  Nickname: Genny

Ethnicity: Brazilian and Japanese
                                  Height: 5.3
                                  Weight: 110
                                  Personality: Cool, level headed and chill.

Sexuality: Bi-Curious
                                  Family: None

Theme Song: LINK HERE
                                  Nindo: "Lets get it."
                                  Background Info: TEXT TEXT TEXT

Strength: Sword-Play
                                  Weakness: Long Battles
                                    ↬ Fears

Village: Rouge
                                  Class: Samurai
                                  Bloodline: Uchiha
                                    ↬ Stage
                                  Currently Locked

Bloodline:Shakuton

Demon: --

Chakra Points: 225

Missions Complete:
                                    S -
                                    A -
                                    B -
                                    C -
                                    D -
                                    E -

Opponents Defeated: --

Quote:

Jutsu List:
                                    ↬ Number learned
                                    ↬ Number to be learned

Ninjutsu
                                    Fuuton

a c a d e m y
                                    • TEXT HERE
                                    • TEXT HERE
                                    • TEXT HERE

g e n i n
                                    • TEXT HERE
                                    • TEXT HERE
                                    • TEXT HERE

c h u u n i n
                                    • TEXT HERE
                                    • TEXT HERE
                                    • TEXT HERE

j o u n i n
                                    • TEXT HERE
                                    • TEXT HERE
                                    • TEXT HERE

s a n n i n
                                    • TEXT HERE
                                    • TEXT HERE
                                    • TEXT HERE

Katon

a c a d e m y
                                  g e n i n
                                  c h u u n i n
                                  j o u n i n
                                  s a n n i n
                                    Bloodline

a c a d e m y
                                  g e n i n
                                  c h u u n i n
                                  j o u n i n
                                  s a n n i n
                                  Genjutsu
                                    I am Uchiha

Dehydrate

- Scorching Touch - E
                                  - Hot Air - D
                                  - Inferno Wave - C

Quote:
                                    Name of weapon: Dema and Doma
                                    Your Rank: Genin
                                    Who owns the weapon: Genesis Del Angel
                                    Where it was found/Who made it: Genesis was blessed with the weapon when she graduated the academy. It was said to be forged from lava itself, containing a fire spirit within its working.
                                    Users Class: Samurai
                                    The Range of the weapon: 20 ft.[Bullets], 3 ft Blade.
                                    Can increase Distance by adding chakra
                                    D-30 ft
                                    C-35 ft
                                    B-45 ft
                                    A-50 ft
                                    Weakness: The gun part of the blade can easily be destroyed. A direct hit, a powerful one, will shatter it. Electricity throws the weapon's inner workings off, making them useless for an entire post. Must be a direct hit on the actual weapons though. [Weak Against Raiton]
                                    Description: These dual weapons are indeed an upgraded technology that combines both a short blade, and a pistol. Utilizing the trigger, Genesis can supercharge the pistol with his fire chakra. Once the trigger is pulled, a condensed bullet of crimson fire chakra will blast from the barrel moving about 1.5x faster than the average throwing projectile. Though powerful, the bullets cannot pass all the way through a dense body; yet they pack enough punch to actual enter and dissipate. Each bullet shot costs two chakra. Only ten bullets can be shot from each pistol in a single post, they need cooldown time ya know?

↬ List

↬ It

↬ Here

Loto Teh Sake

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
              • Tycoon 200
              • Millionaire 200
              • Wall Street 200
              PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:37 pm

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

User Image
              ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

XXXXX▇▇ ▇▇ ┈┈┈ BASICS ▇▇X
              X

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo
              Full Name: Gabriel Dos Santos Malavaes
              Nicknames: None yet
              Birth date: 01/01
              Sexuality:Hetero

Culture: Western Euro
              Religion: None

Birth Country: Suna
              Country of Residence: Suna
              Position: Heir to very large business
              Social Class: Upper

Race: Human
              Alignment:

XXXXXXXX appearance
              Personality: Gabe is selfish. The heir to a fortune who lived a spoiled life mixed with physical abuse from his father turned him into a very bitter and spiteful person. He will do anything for power.

(story here)

Take on warfare: "The greatest inheritance I received was not the money. It was the Rinnegan."
              Loyalty to Village- None
              Theme song: Power
              Height: 6' 1''
              Weight: 167lbs
              Build: Slightly below average strength for a ninja
              Hair Color: Black
              Eye Color: Purple
              Complexion: Caucasian

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo
              Relationships:
              XXXXL I K E S
              City:
              Culture:

XXXXD I S L I K E S
              City:

XXXXXXXX backgroundXstory
                        Born into a very noble family of Sunagakure, Gabriel was raised by the upmost strictest and harshest standards. This morphed the boy into a power hungry teenager and to top things off he unlocked the Rinnegan. He is hailed a genius of the summoning arts and can already summon creatures only jounin can achieve. His father finally died of old age to his happiness making him the sole heir of a grand fortune and business. He plans to use his power and influence to change the shinobi world into his liking.

XXXXX▇▇ ▇▇ ┈┈┈ POWER ▇▇X
              X

XXXXXXXX abilityXinfo
              Class: RinneSage
              Chakra: 300
              Elements: None
              Sub-Element(s):

Bloodline: Rinnegan
              Clan: None

Speed: 7 (+2 Base Stat passive)
              Strength: 4

xxxSKILLS