Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Love Struck (Temiria & Dragon Scorch) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dapper WolfMan

Hopeless Romantic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

There is a planet circling the the blue star Regulus named Tahroo, that is home to a most extraordinary group of people. A people made entirely out of living silver. Their advances in technologies and medicine have driven them to the height of their society and enabled them to dream of other worlds with other skies and whole new possibilities. Our story begins with one of these extraordinary Tahrooins as he sets out to find these new worlds. He was mapping out the galaxy for possible uninhabited planets for his people to terraform so they can expand, when he was hit by an unexpected meteor shower that damaged his ship forcing him to make a crash landing on earth damaging his communication devices along the way. Now the crash site was near the property of a girl who discovers him trying to repair his ship. Over time he starts to fall for her as she shows him her world.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:19 pm
Protagonists

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Nero

Height: 6' 4"
Eye color: Gray
Skin tone: Sleek Silver, though he is warm to the touch.

Abilities: Telekinesis & regenerative medicine from his home world.

Personality: Nero is strong and intense at first glance, though once you get to know him he is a true gentle man. He is patient, kind, gentle, inquisitive, intelligent, honest, noble, diligent, and a man of integrity.

Bio: Nero grew up on a silver planet Tahroo that circled the blue star Regulus. His people built great civilizations and advanced in technologies in medicine and science like none other in the galaxy. The Tahrooin people lived in peace and harmony with their planet, though their curiosity compelled them to look up at the stars and wonder what else was out there. They began to expand their reach by spreading out across the universe, searching for new planets to terraform and explore. The young Nero was one of many who answered the call to venture out to explore the stars and make a difference in the lives of his people.

When Nero was 18 he was given his first heading to venture out in a star cruiser. He traveled the galaxies for two whole years without any major incidents until a rouge meteor shower impacted his ship crippling his computer systems and forcing him to crash land on the nearest planet. That planet was earth. Alone and stranded without communication with his people, Nero must now find a way home or die, 77.63 light years from home, on earth.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Ariana
Height: 5'8"
Eye Color: Green
Skin Tone: Pale with Freckles
Abilities: Sing very well, but that is about it.
Personality: Has a bubbly personality. She is very kind to others even if they are unkind to her. She will help anyone or anything in need. She is very open, and accepts others easily. She is also very brave, and will do anything for the ones she loves.

Bio: Ariana grew up on a farm in a small town with her parents and her younger sister. A drunk driver took the life of her mother and younger sister and now she just has her dad. She helps out with fame as much she can, but it is hard with just her father and her. Her father is an alcoholic ever since her mother and sisters passing. He is a kind man when he is sober but does get overly drunk once in a while and hurts Ariana. She takes it because he is the only family she has left, but on the inside she cannot wait to graduate and be able to travel the world.  

Dapper WolfMan

Hopeless Romantic

Dapper WolfMan

Hopeless Romantic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:49 pm
User Image
Antagonists

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Agent Williams

Height: 6' 2"
Eye color: Brown
Skin tone: Pale.

Personality: Agent Williams is calculating, cunning, and very intimidating. He is extremely dedicated to his work and will not rest until a job is done. He is close minded to coexistence with aliens, believing they and their tech should be studied and manipulated into weapons.

Bio: Agent Williams is a high ranking agent in a secret special branch of the C.I.A. devoted to the research and weaponizesation of extra terrestrial technology. He takes his job extremely seriously considering every extra terrestrial encounter as a threat to national security. With terrorist attacks on the rise, Agent Williams and his team are trying to take alien technology and weaponry to fight back Forcing all hostile parties to back down. He will do anything he deems necessary for national security and he doesn't care who he hurts in the process.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:50 pm

Reserved

Dapper WolfMan

Hopeless Romantic

Dapper WolfMan

Hopeless Romantic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:00 pm
Nero

In the mights of the vastness of space there traveled a lone silver star cruiser. Its mission; to seek out other celestial bodies that could host its driver's people after extensive teraforming. Inside the cruiser is Nero, an eager young volunteer for the colonization project. Nero traveled the stars alone for two years, searching for a place for his people to explore and develop as they ventured out deeper into the universe.

Nero was on course for an uncharted section of the universe traveling through the Milky Way Galaxy to reach his ultimate destination. All was quiet on Nero's instruments, though an ominous asteroid belt loomed of to the right and solar flares were making things a little more difficult than they should have been.
"Computer, make a note of those asteroids to our right. I don't like the looks of them." Nero said with apprehension in his sturdy tone.
"Noted" replied the synthetic interface as data appeared on screens regarding the danger.
Nero went to check his instruments when out of no where he was broadsided by a barrage of small asteroids traveling at high speeds. The impact punctured holes straight through the hull of the ship causing a break in the perfect vacuum of the compartment and damaging the central computer. Instantly Nero's voyage shifted from a serene journey to chaos with alarms and flashing lights warning him that his ship was severely damaged. He strapped himself in to the piloting chair and firmly grabbed hold of the steering console.
"Computer, call central command and inform them I have been hit. I have to take her down or I'm not going to make it." Nero stated in his powerful voice as he searched the map of the surrounding galaxy on a fractured screen. But there was no response. "Computer ?... Computer! ... Damn. It looks like I'm on my own for now."
Nero was forced to select the nearest planet to him and go in for a crash landing. He spotted a blue and green planet capable of sustaining life and set it as his target. He griped the steering console tighter as he struggled to fight against the G-force as he entered the atmosphere. Pieces of his ship slowly began to break off and burn up from the frictional heat of entering the atmosphere. With each second he got closer and closer to the ground as alarms and sensors blared out the danger of his imminent impact, but it was his only option. He grit his teeth and braced for impact as he neared the earth.

With enormous force the star cruiser impacted the ground leaving a considerable sized crater in its wake. The force of the impact tore the vessel to shreds making it impossible to fly any time soon. Nero furrowed his brow and grabbed his head, where it collided with the dash, until the dull throbbing subsided. He released himself from his harness, inspected the cabin for whatever was salvageable, and then exited through a huge hole in the side. What Nero saw next was an alien world to him beyond the smoldering remains of his crashed cruiser. He appeared to be on a farm of sorts, but exactly where, he couldn't be sure for it was dark. He just hoped the native people were peaceful.

((occ smile )
Temiria

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:18 pm
Ariana
Yelling and screaming could be heard in the middle of nowhere at the Johnson house. Ariana hid in her room until the storm was over. She loved her father, but this was getting out of hand. When she got home she knew from the smell of alcohol that the bottle of whiskey wasn’t the only thing that her father drank while she was out. It kept getting worse. His episodes more frequent. Her bruises from last time had still quite some time to heal from the last one, and now it was back to it again. He would destroy the house, hit her, and yell at her until he finally pass out on the couch. The next morning he would apologize and every would turn back to normal of the most part, and she would wait for another explosion to hit. Like a ticking time bomb, Ariana had to be careful around her father. Her father never went any father than hitting her, but one time his hit sent her flying down the stairs making her run to the fields until the next day her father was sober enough to take her to hospital to get a cast. This has been going on ever since her mother and her little sister passed away from a drunk driving accident. Ariana though that her father was driven to drink because the memories were too hard for him. Ariana and her little sister looked exactly like their mother that they were almost identical so that may have been the reason too. Ariana never talked about with her father, not wanting to set up another bomb for an explosion.
Ariana sat in her closet, listening to any small noise that could be heard around the house. She heard nothing ,and sighed in relief. She escaped from her hiding place, and dressed in some comfy clothes to go for a walk to calm down her mind before she went to sleep for the evening. She saw all the mess her father created and sighed it would have to wait until tomorrow, since she didn’t want to accidentally wake him. Though he could probably sleep through an earthquake and it wouldn’t wake him she wasn’t taking any chances.
She walked into the cool summer air, and sighed as she looked at the star filled night sky. She loved living in the country where she could actually see the stars, but she wanted to see more than this honky-tonk town. She want to see the city lights, the mountains, and exotic places that the world had to offer and couldn’t wait to leave. But, when she left no one would be around to take care for her father which she felt guilty about. She didn’t know if she was ever going to leave him behind even if he did hurt her.
She kept waking staring up at the sky as she saw a shooting star. She closed her eyes to make a wish, and reopened them. She then noticed the star coming closer and closer to the ground, which was very strange. She then thought it was just going to go away when she felt the impact on the ground. Making the horse whine in the barn. She looked back at the house making sure her father was still asleep. He was, and she went to go check it out. She walked the distance to the outer edge of the farm, and noticed a man around some rebel, and metal looking pieces. Was it a plane? No, it didn’t look like a plane, and when she got a little closer to the man she noticed he wasn’t a man. She kept going closer and closer to wreckage not knowing who or what this man was. She notice he had silver skin and it made him look as her was made out of metal. He looked very strong and not human, and her curiosity got the best of her as she approached the carter on the farm land that her father owned.
Ariana cleared her throat very bravely, and looked at the man, “Excuse me? Are you alright?” she asked, very politely.
Dragon Scorch 08

Temiria

Dapper WolfMan

Hopeless Romantic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:06 pm
Nero

Nero was inspecting his ship for anything salvageable that could help him reopen communication with his people, though most of the equipment was shot. He did manage to find his emergency medical equipment in one piece though. His regulation protocol mandated that in the event of a crash Nero should use this equipment to check for internal bleeding or any other contusions that may not be visible under initial inspection. After a full body scan revealing only minor injuries, Nero was able to continue his work.

Suddenly Nero felt the presence someone else. He turned to face her and saw that she was a beautiful young lady with fiery hair and light peach spotted skin. She seemed friendly with her cordial attitude and concern. Nero admired her kind temperament. While training in the academy, Nero was taught that most advanced alien encounters are vicious and dangerous things, but something about this girl was different. She was nice.

He looked himself over quickly one last time before replying "I believe so. It's only a few cuts and bruises, so I'll live. But not so much can be said about my ship though." His voice was smooth as he spoke while his gentle grey eyes were trained on hers. "Please, can you tell me where I can find a catalytic neutron converter and some carbon nano-tube wiring for my commutations system? Mine were completely destroyed." Nero was unaccustomed to what this world had to offer and therefore assumed that these people were advanced enough to know what those things were based off of her lack of fear when she first saw him.

((occ smile )
Temiria

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:42 pm
Ariana
When he turned to look at her she finally realized maybe it wasn't the best idea to sneak up on him and talk to him. He defiantly wasn't human. What if he abducted her, or sucked out her brain like in the movies. He seemed nice but she knew for herself that people can turn in the blink of an eye.She was cautious and watched him check himself for injuries, and got confirmation that he was fine.
"That's good," she said, with a small smile, "But yeah, I think the ship is not too good," she joked, with a grin looking at the wreckage, hoping he knew she was joking. She looked around at the crushed metal and wouldn't know where to start on putting this big mess back together it hurt her head to even think about it.
She looked back up at him when he asked for whatever he asked for It just flew right over her head. She had no clue on what he was asking for, and she looked at him as if he had two heads. "Umm... A carbon what?" she asked, her eyebrows raised. "We don't have any of that here. I have never heard of anything like that in my entire life," she said, with shrug. "We have some tools in the barn but that is probably not going to help you at all. Sorry," she apologized. She was abnormal calm around him, but she wasn't one to be afraid of much. He was kind for an alien, but she never had met any such alien before so how could she know. She only saw the portrayed aliens in the movies, and this was no E.T.
"Soo," she said, dragging it out, "Where are you from?" she asked curious. There was so many questions running through her head, but he probably wanted to just get going and get away from her.
Dragon Scorch 08

Temiria

Dapper WolfMan

Hopeless Romantic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:23 pm
Nero

Nero smiled a little when the girl commented on the state of his ship. "Yeah. Not good is a bit of an understatement." He added looking at the debris around him. When the girl responded to Nero's question negatively, he grew slightly dishearten. Now he would have to improvise in order to regain communication to get a ride home. He pursed his lips, furrowed his brow, and exhaled hard out his nose in thought. "It's fine. I guess I'll just have to make due." He finally stated, not too excited about the amount of work ahead of him.

Nero was about to busy himself with salvaging when the young lady began to speak again. Nero cordially stopped his futile search to listen to what she had to say. When she asked about his home planet with a real curiosity in her eye Nero knew that she was interested. "I'm from a planet called Tahroo. It circles the blue star Regulus. If my last trajectories are correct you should be able to see it from here. Right about there." As he spoke he looked up into the night sky and pointed out a glint of light in the heart of the lion constellation. He looked back at her to see if she had located the star when he realized he didn't even know her name, if she even had one. "I apologize, I'm being rude. I go by Nero, where I'm from. May I ask what they call you?" His tone was polite as he asked before awaiting her response.

((occ smile )
Temiria

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:20 pm
Ariana
She flinched a little when she noticed his agitation. She didn't know what this guy would do when he got angry. She was use to her father hitting her, and it was ingrained in her that men were violent when they got mad. When she realized he wasn't going to do anything she relaxed.
"I'm sorry," she apologized again, "I know it must be hard on you, to be so far away from home," she sympathized. He was probably so far away from home and his family not able to get home and now he was being annoyed by this human girl and probably didn't even want her help.
She noticed he was getting busy and that he may want her to leave, but then he answered her question She closely followed his finger to the small star in the sky. "Wow that's far," she said, in amazement, "you must have been everywhere," she told him jealous. "I have never been out of this little town," she said, softly, staring up at the sky wondering what it was like.
She looked back at him with a small smile when he stated that he had been rude not introducing himself, "I have been as well, Nero. So it is no big deal. I am Ariana. It's nice to meet you," she said, sincerely. He probably wanted to get to work, but she knew that once he was spotted with his space ship wreck he would probably taken and experiment on. That would be just cruel.
"Well, I don't know if you have met any humans before or anything," she said nervously, "but, not everyone will be as understanding as me. I think you should probably go into hiding until you can fix your ship and get home, since if they find you they will probably experiment on you and hurt you," she said, concerned. "I will not tell anyone you are here, and you can go into the old barn back there to fix your ship or your communicator thing or whatever," she proposed, "my father won't bother you there, and I can bring you food and stuff until you need to go home," she said, looking at him, trying to help him out. "I mean you don't have to or anything, but I just want to help," she said, with a small kind smile. It seemed too good to be true, but it was just her personality. She loved helping anyone that needed it, and he needed it right now.
Dragon Scorch 08

Temiria

Dapper WolfMan

Hopeless Romantic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:57 pm
Nero

Nero listened as Ariana talked about how extraordinary space travel must be. He looked back at the sky to reminisce upon his journey thus far. Those past two were most definitely extraordinary at times, but not always. Nero reverted his focus back on the present, introduced himself and listened as she did the same. "The pleasure is all mine, Ariana." He said with a slight bow of the head. "And out there, is like Nothing you have ever seen before. The universe is breathtakingly beautiful." He sampled every word in his mouth as if it were a fine wine as he tried to explain the magnificence of the swirling colors of nebulae, and the dazzling sight of long tailed icy comets, solar flares, ringed planets, and mighty meteors, along with an assortment of endless wonders. Then Nero turned sad for he was the only one who remembers every thing he saw, because he was alone. "The only down side to it all is that I had to spend a lot of time alone. Two years to be exact. I mean I've learned to just get used to it but, it was still lonely at times... It's nice to see a some what familiar face after all that time." He said with a little smile in the side of his mouth.

Ariana then explained the cruel nature of most humans. She was so beautifully kind, offering to help him. And she seemed genuine on her offer. Nero couldn't help but side smile and gases in wonder at how amazing this person before him was. He was a complete stranger to her, but she was willing to take a huge risk and help him. "Thank you." He finally mustered in a smaller voice than usual. He was genuinely humbled by Ariana's great heart. "You have no idea how much this means to me. So thank you." Nero knew the dangers of higher life forms when they have something they don't understand.

He then turned his attention to the mess he made upon impact. "I should probably take care of this." He closed his eyes and focused intensely on the scraps of metal strewn all about until they began to vibrate then lift. He opened his eyes to see all of the floating pieces of metal and waved his one hand to collect all of the smaller pieces into on central location and then set them down onto the ship. He did the same with the whole ship next and lifted it right up and out of the crater. The ship creaked and ached under its own weight as it was lifted slowly out and moved until it hit the ground with a thud in the soft ground. Once the ship was back on the ground outside the crater, Nero turned and exited himself, filling in the hole behind him. He rubbed his forehead and then shook of the last remaining daze before he turned to Ariana and casually said "Shall we?" motioning for her to lead as if nothing was out of the ordinary.

((ooc smile )
Temiria

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:31 pm
Ariana
Ariana listened to Nero as he described space to her, and she smiled, imagining it. She would love to travel the world, but space sounded like an adventure. Another adventure she would probably never see. She looked at him as he turned sad, realizing he had been alone for 2 years going through space by himself. She cautiously placed a hand on his shoulder to comfort him, and surprise that he was actually warm. "Well, now you are here and I will help you try to get home. Even though I have no clue what any of this is. I will try," she grinned, trying to cheer him up, and took her hand off of him.
She knew what she was offering to him. Safety was what he needed because with all the satellites and everything the government probably already knew that a UFO landed in her backyard, and come looking for it. She didn't think it was fair for this kind man who just wanted to go home to be poked and prodded just for human curiosity. "You're welcome," she said, with a light blush on her cheeks.
She then watched in amazement as she seen the all the pieces of metal and the ship float in mid air. She couldn't believe it. It was like he was a super hero from the movies, but an alien. She then watched him fill in the crater and it just was left was a dirt spot that look like it was made by the cows. She looked back up at him wide eyed, "Wow, that is amazing," she said, with a smile, "Is there anything else you can do?" she asked. She then started to lead him to the old barn. Her and her sister use to love to come out here and play all day. Ariana had only been out here a couple times since her passing so it was a little difficult but she hid it well. She heaved open the heavy doors, creaking as they opened, and lead him inside. "Sorry, it is not the best, but you can hide here," she said, looking around the old barn. It had a few holes in the roof so the moon light could still be seen as well as the stars. "So, once I am done with my morning chores I can bring you some food, and sneak some tools from my father if you need them. Can you eat food and what do you like?" she asked. She didn't know if there were only certain things he could eat. She didn't want him to starve.
Dragon Scorch 08

Temiria

Dapper WolfMan

Hopeless Romantic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:50 pm
Nero

Nero was grateful for Ariana's touch. She was a little cool in the night air but her touch felt nice against his sleek skin. "Thank you." he said looking deeply inter her green eyes, but only for a moment.

When Nero sealed the hole he could tell that Ariana was amazed when she looked at him, astonished. Nero was happy to please. "It's called Telekinesis. My people use it move heavy objects or pick up the small tedious things. In theory we could use it for any thing but it's really taxing on the brain." He answered matter of fact as he followed her to the barn. As he trailed he used his Telekinesis and shear strength to carry the cruiser with one arm to the barn. As they neared the Barn Nero began to get a little excited. He had never seen an earth structure before, and it was very different from what he was used to. The building was old, dilapidated, and full of history. It was rustically beautiful. "Wow! This is really entreating. It's so different from what I'm used to. So full of rustic beauty. Everything on Tahroo is bright, shiny, and smooth like me. It's beautiful, but it doesn't have charm or history like here. It's fantastic. What's it made out of?" As he spoke he ran his hands along the wood to feel them warp and bow under years of weathering. The rough texture under his smooth skin was something new that Nero couldn't help but try out. He had never felt wood before.

When Nero calmed down he turned back to Ariana after setting the cruiser in an empty stall and thanked her again for her hospitality. She asked him if he ate food, which made Nero laugh a little. "All living things have to eat. That's a universal constant. And I'm willing to try whatever it is your people eat. My people have a very strong constitution, so we can eat pretty much anything."

((ooc smile )
Temiria

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:43 pm
Ariana
She looked at him amazed. He could move things with his mind, for real. "That is pretty impressive," she said, with a grin, as she watched him carry the space ship to the barn with one arm. She couldn't help but look at his strong arms and somewhat swoon at them. They were full of muscles and she like them, to be honest.
She looked at his wonder at the barn and looked at the shabby old barn and shrugged. "It's made out of wood," she said, saying like it was no big deal, but he must have never seen wood. She then wondered what his planet was like, and she remember of an episode of Spongebob when she was little and when everything turned chrome in the future or something like that, and wondered if that what he was talking about.
"It was built when my great-grandfather owned this farm. So I guess it has been around for a while," she continued, looking around the barn. "It use to be blue, but the paint most of it has worn off , but I have seen pictures, and it was a beautiful barn," she said, touching the wood door to show some paint still left. She had only seen pictures when it was blue, but it almost matched the sky it was really beautiful back in its day.
She red face turned a bright red when he mentioned that all living things needed to eat. She felt really embarrassed for asking him such a question and stared at the ground, him laughing only making it worse. "Yeah, that was a stupid question," she said, nervously laughing it off. She looked around the barn but never met his eyes. "Well, I will have to make you a fresh farm breakfast to see if you like it," she said, with a small smile, still embarrassed. "Well, I better get some shut eye. Early morning tomorrow," she said, with a small chuckle, slowly backing out of the door, but not quite gone yet. She wanted to get out of there since she was still so embarrassed.
Dragon Scorch 08

Temiria

Dapper WolfMan

Hopeless Romantic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:07 pm
Nero

Nero was fascinated by the way humans could make structures out of wood. The trees and plants on Tahroo are pure white with a tinge of blue fluorescence in the leaves and running through veins along its length. Though wood is abundant on Tahroo, it is never used to make anything since organic metal is preferable and much more abundant. Ariana mentioned that the barn was once blue but has since faded. She fondly remembered when it was in its prime, though Nero preferred it just the way it was. It had character and warmth in its darker earth tones and the were told a story of a never ending battle between the wood and the elements around it. And oh the memories this place must have seen over that time. Nero didn't respond aloud. He merely felt the barns story all around him.

When Ariana turned red when Nero laughed at her question, Nero looked directly at her with his understanding gray eyes to let her know that he wouldn't hold her honest question against her, even if she wouldn't look back at him to see them. It was simple beautiful curiosity like that that drove his people out into the stars in the first place. "It's quite alright. I completely understand. It's not everyday something totally new and foreign to you just shows up. But that's how we learn and grow." His voice was smooth and full of experience. Hopefully his reassurance would allow her to open up and not doubt her inborn curiosity. Nero watched as she backed out of the barn and foreshadowed to the fresh farm breakfast that she wanted to prepare for him. He moved to the middle of the barn so that she could see all of him as she left before saying "I'm looking forward to it... Good night." He drew out his words as he spoke adding a slow node at the end so he to could get a good last look of her before they parted ways for the night.

((ooc smile )
Temiria

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas