Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Final Bounty (Bio x Bak) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:21 pm
Name: Jackson Clair
Personality: Cocky, stubborn, bossy, "alpha male" , "married to his job" type he finds pleasure in the thought that nowadays technology levels the playing field with humans and other creatures so he can easily hunt down the supernatural world's fiercest predators. He has a deep distaste for non humans in general, a creature still unknown to this day was responsible for his mother's death. At least that's what his grandmother told him.
Short Bio:After splitting up with Corey not too long after graduation Jackson was recommend by the assistant headmaster to join an special organization that "served a greater purpose by keeping the streets free of demonic creatures." not only was the pay better but what the assistant had said also clicked with the stories his grandmother told him in the past. A year or two after agreeing to work for these rather secretive people and gaining a new partner said partner had met his contract to retire and left Jack soloing orders. The task was proving to be risky and there were a lot more "close calls that almost landed the man in the jaws of a werebeast or on infected with a dehumanizing condition. Eventually the smart choice was to lay low till he could acquire a new partner to continue his duties. In the meantime Jackson had to work at his grandfather's pawn shop to make ends meet, until one day a familiar face appeared.
Skills/strengths: Specializes in ranged weapons mostly guns of many sorts, former boxer so he can handle himself without them and is an moderately well tracker well according to his mentor.He taxidermies many of the creatures he kills on purpose or on accident and sells them for extra money, leaving him with a decent knowledge of anatomy and his targets weak spots.

(As for appearance never really drew him anything)

Jack is a 6'1 fair skinned man, his hair is dark brown hair and in a military cut, it was a style from the academy, he kept it that way for personal reasons. Jack has an affinity for leather or fur lined clothing and tends to sport a jet black cap with a few bullets fashioned on the side.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:28 pm
BakaYYHLover
Bolt BioHazard
BakaYYHLover
Bolt BioHazard

If you're still looking, I have a couple of characters that would fit #5 perfectly. Just need to know if you prefer bubbly blonde or sarcastic ginger. ^_^

I think the sarcastic ginger would be more fitting lol
originally. the part called for a no nonsense girl but turns out not many like playing mean types so i usually was ok with whoever.

I love playing the difficult girl. They're so much fun. Lemme know when and where you'd like to start and I'll get a profile set up. I have a feeling you'll enjoy her as much as I do.

We can start whenever, and from past plays we'd start the on the girl's first day of returning to her duties as Jackson's partner and they receive the 1 million/ billion whatever job via an larger envelope on top of Jack's car.
at that point he reveals to her his job as a monster hunter and usually we time skip through the training. (this rp as many times as i've played it always seems to prematurely end at the same point it's almost scary)  

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

BakaYYHLover

Feral Spirit

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:42 am
Bolt BioHazard

Sounds good. Just a basic profile set up then? I can whip one of those skeletons out in no time now. And I think I'll keep her background a little basic as well. Since they have a little history, I don't wanna step on your toes about anything nor take over. That wouldn't be right of me.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:01 am
BakaYYHLover
Bolt BioHazard

Sounds good. Just a basic profile set up then? I can whip one of those skeletons out in no time now. And I think I'll keep her background a little basic as well. Since they have a little history, I don't wanna step on your toes about anything nor take over. That wouldn't be right of me.

Yeah, I can use my old one I have for this guy, I might alter it a bit since it's old
but won't expect you to use the same thing (if i can find it)
I don't mind things with flashback with him because i probably had a moment
if my partner had their character scared of mice for example i'd probably just put some fluff story behind it but most of his memories only go as far as the academy they went to which was more or less a college substitute.(it's so i don't mess up anything you may have set up for her past or vice versa)  

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

BakaYYHLover

Feral Spirit

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:03 pm
Bolt BioHazard

I'll get her profile up in a bit, then. And don't worry about the past thing. I know how to word it so they'll fit together easily. That's a specialty of mine. ^_~

Should be here soon. I'll put it up before I go to bed tonight.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:20 pm
User ImageName: Corey Thompson
Species: Human
Personality: Bubbly, high energy, talkative, and serious about her job. She doesn’t take slacking off lightly and always has something to say about every situation.
Physical description: Standing at 5’8” with a curvy figure, milky white skin, and shoulder-length bright red hair. Her eyes are a delicate shade of sakura pink which match just about everything she wears. Though her muscles seem slight, she is much stronger and has more endurance than expected.

Brief history: Corey was born a fairly normal child. She didn’t have any talent in singing or dancing or even painting as the other little girls did, though. Instead, she was gifted a talent with aiming at and hitting any target she laid her eyes on. If she wanted to hit it with something, usually a rock, she would land a direct hit and that normally got her in trouble. It also caught the eye of a well kept secret organization. They steered her and a classmate in the right direction, keeping them together as much as possible, until both were old enough to enter the academy.
During their time in the academy, Corey focused on sharpening her tracking skills. She found she enjoyed using revolvers and throwing knives above all other weapons, but she also missed her friend Jackson. For some reason, their last couple years in the academy had been separate. They’d even gone to different areas of the world for work after graduation. Until two years ago, at least. Corey had come to Lochmeadow for additional training after a little debacle in Beijing.
After so long apart, Corey was excited to see Jackson again. She hadn’t expected to find she cared for him as deeply as she does, though. Being a professional, she dealt with it and did her training as assigned. Now she’s looking for a place to live. And it just so happens that Jackson has space….
Additional information: Corey is very fond of animals and seems to enjoy bubble tea quite a lot.

BakaYYHLover

Feral Spirit

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:22 am
BakaYYHLover

Jackson spent most of his time leaning his chin on the palm of his hand as he sat through the conference. Most of these were just a gathering of the members of the UHS cleverly known as the united hunter society, though creating club names isn't their strong point they have a reputation for being the longest run organization and spitting out the world's most deadliest humans. This meeting was especially boring because they were inducting new members which only happened once every five years, It was made somewhat bearable with the fact that Corey was one of these new members. Their old academy gave them a taste of how things like this went when it came to tracking, capturing, or killing another sentient being but, nothing really prepares you for dealing with sometimes clever and manipulative creatures. There wasn't little if any mention of the supernatural business, Jackson figured even the new guys knew what was going on so there was no point of the higher ups to drone on about chasing boogiemen. With this going about the same as the morning briefings at school Jackson felt the need to break everything down to Corey so she wouldn't receive such a surprise when they got down and dirty...if the concept of hellspawn walking among them didn't bother her. As everyone was being dismissed Jackson nudged the guy next to him who looked half dead before getting up himself to stretch and wake himself up.
It was tradition to let the veteran members leave first before everyone else left so he waited around looking around then back at Corey. He was thrilled to have ran into her yesterday, it meant that he'd be able to ease her into his new career and go back to his better paying job which was pretty much supernatural animal control. He tried not to let his happiness show by keeping a straight face.
"Ready to ditch this Popsicle stand?" Jackson asked Corey as he pushed his chair up to the desk and headed out the auditorium
"I have a huge taco salad from that new Mexican place on 5th ave we can split at home unless you have a taste for something else." he added as he paused upon seeing a large orange folder on the hood of his car. He walked quickly over to get it before opening the car and go through it's contents.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:20 am
Bolt BioHazard

Corey had no trouble accepting the news that non human beings lived among them. It was just another hitch in her life now. As the meeting wore on, she noticed she was the only one actually taking notes. Unlike most of the new recruits, she actually kind of cared about her job. A few times, she had glanced to Jackson to see he wasn't paying attention at all, but it didn't faze her in the slightest. He never did like all this jargon. Even in their normal school days, she had been the most serious about paperwork. And now she knew what her main job would be while they were partnered. Paperwork.

When the meeting ended, Corey stood and went to shake hands with the higher ups, thanking them for letting her join, then nodded when Jackson spoke to her about getting out and having food. "That sounds good, actually. I'm absolutely starving!" She stretched her arms above her head as they walked, the click of her heels echoing, and blinked when Jackson stopped at his car. "What? Did someone scratch up your precious little car?"

A giggle flowed as she stepped around, noticing the envelope, and slipped into the passenger seat. "Don't tell me that's our first assignment already. I haven't even done any research!"

BakaYYHLover

Feral Spirit

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:15 pm
BakaYYHLover

Jackson smirked at her comment as he felt up the sides of the clasped envelope."Orders come in whenever someone feels like commissioning you, there might be a slight grace period but handling the situation in a timely matter is whats expected from new and old members, this thing is bulky by the way." Jackson said breaking away from his original subject to comment as he unbent the clasps and tilted the envelope a little to let the contents slide out. The around the first thing to come out was 300k in unmarked bills."Jackson grunted knowing where this was going, he set the money aside and pulled out the rest along with a few paper clippings blurry photos and a journal that looks like it's been through a storm.
"Ahh, this thing gets around like a freaking chainletter." he commented in a dry tone "I know what this is about" he said handing Corey the papers

User Image

Species: Hellhound? Fu dog? matches both descriptions but is a creature basically canine in nature and appearance.
Human form?: Y/N
User Image

Other info:Subject is rarely seen during the day it seems to adopt the form of a male Hispanic American in his late 20's.
It's more active at night tending to stalk dark city alleyways and prey on the homeless. Despite it's size the creature is fairly fast and has the ability to breathe out flames and cause minor earthquakes.
Aggressive approach with care.
Known weaknesses: None have been tested but it's safe to assume the creature should be handled in a similar fashion as a dragon. Water and fire retardants should be used in great amount along with plenty strong wildlife tranquilizer darts.

User Image

Species: Appears to be a cross between some kind of insect and a dinosaur.
User Image

Other info: The creature can be seen during the day posing as a paramedic, it is unsure despite all the relocations how and why it chooses the same job if it's purpose is to appear as a human. It's human form is a rather short light skinned male in his early 20's.It's natural form is equally small with a guess measurement of 7ft. It's capable of flight and extremely quick on it's feet, one defense mechanism is to spit/vomit up a strong acid if that doesn't work it's capable of summoning a swarm of stinging insects.
Known weaknesses: Standard weapons seem effective against this creature
tight clothing or smoke/pesticides is also recommenced to defeat it's swarm.
A few medium bear tranquilizers are suggested.

User Image

Species: Griffin
User Image
User Image

Other Info: The creature tries to pose itself as a firefighter, it's possibly the most active on the outside.It's human form is of a light skinned male and is very tall in stature in his late 20's.In recent studies it has proven the ability to sprout bladed wings as a defense mechanism. This feather blades also seem to have a substance coming out of it which causes it's targets to become drowsy similar to a tranquilizer. Attempts to use samples of it towards our own mix of sedatives has failed. In it's natural form the beast is large standing at a guessed height of 12ft tall on all fours it primarily uses it's bladed wings as a weapon and shield, and sports the ability to spit out large amounts of water.Unpredictable behavior approach with care.
Known weaknesses: liquid nitrogen capsules and darts can be used to prevent/deter the beast from changing to it's liquid form along with slowing it down since normal sedatives have proven ineffective. Heavier dart guns are suggested but it's wise to shoot while the creatures wings are folded, the feathers show a tolerance for bullets and darts.

Species: Chimera? Bat creature?
it's natural state is difficult to photograph most pictures come out severely blurred or the creature doesn't appear at all.for future reference all pictures that are taken should be done without the creature's knowledge which may prove difficult due to it's pair of heads and multiple eyes.
Edit: 4/13
the shifter appears to be stuck in human form. An agreed method to capture the group would be to start with this subject first.

He's most commonly seen as this.
User Image

But can appear as this
User Image
User Image

Other info: the creature is known to pose as a police officer, the trend of this group being involved with law enforcement and public safety begs the question if they are trying to blend in, were they previously human and their conditions transferable through infection similar to a lycanthrope, or are they gathering information through these jobs. The creature takes the from of a 5'7-6'0 asian male in his early 20's.
Continuation of edit 4/13: The shifter appears to be powerless, it still shows slight influence over electricity but it can provide nothing more than two strong shocks before giving up or on rare cases passing out.It is suggested to wear a face shield while handling, the subject is known to spit and the saliva is reported to trigger realistic audio and visual hallucinations within minutes of exposure, the episodes varies from an hour to five hours.No other treatment other than time is suggested, no lingering ill effects after episode In it's natural and human state it's shown to possess the power over electric charges along changing into an energy form of it's own. the creature itself is moderately sized at a guessed height of 12 feet, it's tail appears to be a snake creature in a similar fashion of a chimera. One defense mechanism is to shoot the long quills from it's back
being struck by one of these has proven fatal once and is known to greatly damage the skin if just grazed by the smaller quills.It also displays the ability to "breathe" electricity along with a noxious gas from it's mouth and the "gills" around it's neck.The creature is capable of flight and is extremely fast on it's feet. Aggressive approach with care
Known weaknesses: Unlike it's other equally large companions this creature is rather frail in comparison. Pursuit in a specialized air tight vehicle is suggested to deflect most attacks and prevent accidental inhalation of the gas it produces.It appears to have thick fur and scales around certain places that are resistant to bullets and darts conveniently certain spots on it's tail head along with its wings are good targets for darts. The creature also seems to feed on the electricity of it's surroundings so it's best to lead it out into the open or forested areas if possible. Strong tranquilizers have shown as an effective way to prevent the creature from changing into it's electric state.

and decided to start heading to the Mexican restaurant. "A friend or someone I knew got that same order, it was to capture a pack of shifters alive and return them to the guy that sent the letter for whatever reason.I assume whoever it was wanted to punish whoever killed one co-head founder of the organization along with a few lackies in some event years ago. The reward for completing the task was 1. 7 million dollars and there was probably a bonus for doing it quickly. It goes without saying that this request has been standing for the past 2-4 years which is pretty freaking long for anyone not to complete this. Hunter pairs and groups that received this also disappeared too, either from chasing after these guys or running off with the money though i think the hit and runners were just put on probation who knows. I just didn't feel like wasting my time running after four little boys." he explained

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:39 am
Bolt BioHazard

"Whoa! This is gonna be something dangerous," Corey took the 30k and rifled through it, checking each bill to make sure it was real and they weren't getting duped. "And fun. These are good. What do you mean 'like a chainletter?' Is this something no one else could finish or something?" She took the papers and book and went through them as well, her demeanor shifting from content and bubbly to deadly serious as she read.

"Well, I was warned. So how are we supposed to kill these? I'm assuming there's no alive portion to this thing. Silver? Holy water? Or can I just slit throats?" Corey looked to Jackson after she finished, giving him a small smile. She remembered their last few bounties together, laughing inwardly when she replayed his astounded face after she viciously cut down a lead when the man had touched her. No one would assume she had any sort of demented side just by looking at her. Only Jackson knew that part of Corey. Not well, but he still knew of it.

Her smile faltered for a moment as she glanced to the book, her fingers gently running over the cover. "I don't want to open this. Not here, at least. It feels evil or something. Let's get back to the house and get some food. I'm still starving. I think I'll even bake some brownies or a cake or something. We need something sweet. To celebrate." She held up the book for a moment, as if to say to celebrate their first case, then dropped it to her lap once more and stretched her arms above her head.

BakaYYHLover

Feral Spirit

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:08 am
BakaYYHLover

Jackson shrugged "Well as i said this has been floating around for quite some time, i'd assume at some point out of the "sea of professionals" someone would of nipped this but i guess i was wrong." he said as they went through the drive through of the small family owned restaurant. "On a side note, these drive throughs are still one of my favorite things, call me lazy but i don't like leaving this car...payed to much for it to be honest, but money issues aside in this case we are just capturing these guys and sending them to mr john doe." He explained Jackson recalled seeing a phone number without a name but had a note to call them for further instructions after they captured the four."In my opinion though if you empty enough lead into something it'll die eventually." Jack added with a smirk "I doubt we'll hop right into this
we got time so i'll start you off with some basic things before we work into dealing with "exotic" monsters." Jackson stated faking a french accent with the word exotic. Though this was a serious job Jack liked adding some jokes and being a little loose with it, at times it can get boring on down times and monotonous on others especially when he's dealing with a lot of easy targets.
After picking up the food Jackson made his way back to his house. He didn't want to waste too much time because he hated when steam made the food soggy and he could feel the heat radiating from the bag as it was being handed to him.
"Maybe tonight or tomorrow i'll give you a tour of the basement,
it's where i keep most of my equipment and...hobby...stuff er whatever.
I also got a friend for you to meet, I have to keep an eye on him till i get orders from the guys on what to do with him." Jackson said kicking off his boots he sat down for a second to let his feet breathe before going through the fridge for some drinks.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:41 am
Bolt BioHazard

"Lazy as always, my old friend. You'll get used to real meals again soon enough. Once we have the downtime again for me to cook, of course." Corey gave Jackson a smile as they drove, knowing full well he had never tasted her cooking before. She chuckled as he joked around and shuffled the papers back into the envelope before they headed into the house. Once inside, she kicked off her shoes and settled on the couch with her feet tucked under her body, the envelope still in her hands. She watched Jackson with an eyebrow cocked.

"The basement? Really? Is there a torture chamber down there? Maybe some BDSM stuff?" A grin broke out on her face as she giggled, hoping to at least get a blush out of her partner if not a smack. Corey had gone through many partners because of her childish attitude, but they had been so fun to pick on she couldn't help it. "I'm just picking on you. I know you wouldn't have that stuff. You're too docile. So what kind of friend do you have down there? Not someone who's gonna bite me, right?"

The only thing Corey was worried about at the moment was getting bitten and 'turned.' She had a habit of fighting up close and personal and there were numerous times a bad guy had sunk his blade, nails, or even teeth into her flesh. And she had the scars to prove it. She shifted in her seat to watch Jackson, truly curious about who he had hidden in the basement.

BakaYYHLover

Feral Spirit

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:40 pm
BakaYYHLover

"Some may consider it a tourture chamber but it's just 4 bulletproof glass and steel holding cells. They come in various uses between interrogating, holding something for someone like we are doing with Snowy and under rare cases keeping infected members under watch. People have rented out my space down their on the "ultimate cure for lycanthropy" and or just Therianthropy in general i think. Most of which were failed attempt
a good thing came out of it though for me. One of the failed antidotes can force a werebeast into their animal form or expose most nonhumans by showing us their true selves we assume permanently since most test subjects were unable to turn back.Since it's harmless to humans sometimes if we suspect somebody generally in a high position or with the police departments of not being who they say they are doses of es30 can be delivered in "gifts" of perfume, small needle like darts shot by a sniper or even in food. It's usually not done near or around the public so if one of the suspects happen to turn we can take them out right there and someone with the newspapers will come up with a cover up story. I personally just use it for my taxidermy head mounts or full body projects. I get a surprising amount of requests since i guess having a werewolf skin run tops mink or those fake polarbear rugs anyday." He explained with a shrug as he left for downstairs to bring Snowy up. Within a few minutes the man returned with a white furred fox like shifter that pretty much dwarfed him in size. Jack held it by a leash and had a muzzle on it but Snowy didn't look like he'd be running off any time soon since Jackson kept him drugged up. "Snowy used to be the uhs's mascot
why i'm not sure. It might of went along the lines of werefoxes were as clever as werecats but also had the strength of werewolves.He was used for that testing i mentioned earlier but was left stuck in his fox form
the previous owner who is one of the higher ups in the organization grew tired of keeping him as a pet so he supposedly gave Snow to me to put him down and "immortalize" him as a mount, but i haven't gotten word on when to start so i've had Snow set up downstairs in the cell, my uncle comes by occasionally to feed him and take him out...i think he thinks this is just a dog but doesn't really question why i always have him in his room." Jackson added as Snow sniffed around before lying down where he stood.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:05 am
Bolt BioHazard

Corey watched Jackson as he spoke, keeping quiet while she took mental notes of everything he said. So this company experimented on others. Non human or not, that wasn't exactly acceptable to Corey. She killed people for a living, but they had consented to it by not going along nicely. And if everyone just automatically shoved someone else in a cage and put them in pain for their own selfish reasons she could see society itself falling apart. "No wonder they hate humans."

She stood when Jackson came back up from the basement and felt her heart jump at the sight of the sheer size of Snowy. He wasn't frightening, but she hadn't been expecting just how big he truly was. A werefox. A real werefox. Corey shook her head when Jackson explained where he had come from and moved to Snowys side. "Well if he doesn't want him then fine. We'll keep Snowy. I bet if we took the time to make him feel accepted and safe he wouldn't harm us in the least. And you'd be able to save your tranqs for our actual targets." She scratched Snowys chin as she spoke, eyes locked on Jackson. Corey knew he would remember her somewhat epic beatdown of some schoolmates when they captured a squirrel for sport. She'd been suspended for three weeks, but taught the whole school a lesson. So her want to make Snowy comfortable was normal. And if they had a werefox on their side, it could even the odds a little.

BakaYYHLover

Feral Spirit

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:18 am
BakaYYHLover

(lol sorry for Jack's little exposition speeches i guess it's the quickest way to explain the story i think this one is the last one XD )

Jackson briefly raised his eyebrows "I'm not sure if we can just keep him ourselves, I'll have to speak with MrLaFayette the guy that till owns him and maybe work out a deal or something tomorrow. Snow's not a purebred, he was infected by another werefox to get like that It's kinda like owning a pet cobra or something y'know...but I'll see what we can do." He said rubbing the back of his neck before pulling the bad of tortilla chips he got from the place off of the counter. "And well most humans hate them too, back before we properly had a method to take down mostly viral therianthropes. Being one or occasionally a vampire put you at an advantage mostly in the revenge department . I'm not going to tell you about the olden times because I'm not that old." Jack said with a slight laugh "their logic was, if you owed or someone else owed you money, or maybe there was a bully at school that wouldn't leave you along oh and maybe some guy scratched your car being non humans was the get out of jail free card to do what you want and not get caught due to normal authorities being unable to catch or pin an assault or murder to you by assuming the scene was done by a wild animal. Then maybe it gets to the point where the city did like Florida tried to do by giving it's citizens the option to buy a permit hunt "hostile animals". That might not kill all the wildlife but puts a dent in the dispersion of animals they flee to the cities or else where. Now you probably got no food for the carnivores that stayed and the "good monsters" who prey on animals, they waltz to the cities for a midnight snack and the cycle repeats itself. Not to mention that the "Twilight" spill which raised a lot of sympathizers which raised the numbers of weres and vamps even demons by a crapton so in the end there are some radical monster groups that swear that their race is superior and try to wipe out each other along with us lil ol humans. Our job is just to keep an eye on everyone and slowly but surely bring the number of those creatures down before the sh!t hits the fan. Jackson explained as he threw Snowy a few chips before rolling up the bag and leaving to go work on his grande burrito.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff