Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
SotS Gaia Event: Kor's Team Rogue

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:56 pm
Kor (my main RP character): "I've created a 3rd Team for all of those that are banished from 1 or both Teams OR just want to be a Rogue Warrior that fights for nobody but themselves and their fellow Rogues. Anyone that wants to join up with me as a fellow Rogue then please post both with 2 accounts in the Call to All Rogues Thread in the SotS Event Forum to prove you are a Rogue since the only way to be a Rogue in this Event is to be on both teams."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:10 pm
You really want me to do this? OK, you asked for it twisted  

TheLadySesshomaru
Crew

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:22 pm
TheLadySesshomaru

Kor (my main RP character): "Yeah, why not? Technically we'd be on the same this time around and anyways I've been looking to apologize to you and call a truce for a while now so you posting here is a good thing since now I can attempt to be friends with you if you're willing. So what do you say: wanna let bygones be bygones and try to become friends instead of being bitter enemies where I'm the annoying stalker kinda enemy?"

Shon (Me): "I would totally do it if I were you DLS cuz this is totally uncharacteristic of Kor and this is a new height of achievement for him to be honest. You're the very first enemy of his that he has tried to reconcile his differences with and attempt to let water under the bridge be well water under the bridge." XD  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:49 pm
Kor Saiyajinkami
TheLadySesshomaru

Kor (my main RP character): "Yeah, why not? Technically we'd be on the same this time around and anyways I've been looking to apologize to you and call a truce for a while now so you posting here is a good thing since now I can attempt to be friends with you if you're willing. So what do you say: wanna let bygones be bygones and try to become friends instead of being bitter enemies where I'm the annoying stalker kinda enemy?"

Shon (Me): "I would totally do it if I were you DLS cuz this is totally uncharacteristic of Kor and this is a new height of achievement for him to be honest. You're the very first enemy of his that he has tried to reconcile his differences with and attempt to let water under the bridge be well water under the bridge." XD

Kor. I don't give 2nd chances, but Rita said to do it, so you get one final chance, but blow it and there isn't a place in the multiverses for you to hide.

Shon. remember, humans can drown in said water, so keep Kor in line!  

TheLadySesshomaru
Crew

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:59 pm
TheLadySesshomaru
Kor Saiyajinkami
TheLadySesshomaru

Kor. I don't give 2nd chances, but Rita said to do it, so you get one final chance, but blow it and there isn't a place in the multiverses for you to hide.

Shon. remember, humans can drown in said water, so keep Kor in line!

Shon (Me): "Sure thing. There is something I want to say about metaphorical water and drowning DLS, but I'm too afraid of you because unlike Kor I can't control your actions." emotion_0A0 *Runs and hides after realizing I already might said too much* emotion_0A0

Kor (my main RP character): "Damn fool stop Saiyan that you control me via your stupid RPing. In all honesty you don't; it's more like the Multiverse plants the ideas in your head and makes them to irresistible to not RP so in essence you're being controlled by Kronos, which is a fissioned off part of the future fusion of myself, Reaper, and Korina, so technically it's almost like I'm actually controlling you you big fool." emotion_awesome emotion_dealwithit emotion_facepalm  
Resources & Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games