BlackCrowNix

Heart Hunter

3,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:35 pm
User ImageSamuel Nobles
Samuel was waiting for his new room mate to show up. He didn't know what to expect. Will he be hot or not. Will he be friendly or not. Nothing. But who cares, Sam promised himself that he will not fall in love again. The hearth breaks had been to much for him in last months.
The dorm was quite big, cozy and comfortable. There was two big beds, a little kitchen, bathroom(nooo, they will need to share) and balcony. Right now Nobles was in his underpants and was looking for pair of shorts in his bag.

Quote:
Feel free to join! I NEED a room mate biggrin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:07 am
BlackCrowNix
Samuel Nobles
Samuel was waiting for his new room mate to show up. He didn't know what to expect. Will he be hot or not. Will he be friendly or not. Nothing. But who cares, Sam promised himself that he will not fall in love again. The hearth breaks had been to much for him in last months.
The dorm was quite big, cozy and comfortable. There was two big beds, a little kitchen, bathroom(nooo, they will need to share) and balcony. Right now Nobles was in his underpants and was looking for pair of shorts in his bag.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
KAI YENTEN

Kai was tired from all the classes he attended and wanted to go to his dorm with his room mate.'Is he already there?Or will I be the first one there?Huh,for now all I care is getting some sleep.'
As he reached his dorm,he just barged in because he couldn't care less if his room mate was there or not.But when his eyes set on the creature in front of him wearing nothing but his underwear.All thoughts of sleeping quickly vanished as both of the surprised males stared at each other.
Kai then shook his head and laughed,"Hi!I'm Kai Yenten,and you must be my room mate?"

I am currently in- my dorm
Clothes i'm wearing- school clothes
Mood- sleepy and then suprised to calm (lol im bipolar xD)

Pastellite

Invisible Sex Symbol

12,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Dormitories

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items