Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Playground (Games)
The Lost & Found Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you good at keeping up with your things?
  I've developed good habits of placing them in the same spot. Yes.
  I don't always put them where they belong, but I always remember where they are. Yes
  I have a friend to help me remember.
  Not at all. I have to spend hours searching for things! D:
  I'm late to this poll because I forgot where my laptop was :C
View Results

SpriinkleStars

Dapper Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:16 pm
JoyRose
SpriinkleStars
I'm a pretty messy person, so sometimes it's hard to find certain things in my apartment. cat_redface

I totally can relate! And then I clean an area, and it's like Christmas ~ Oh I forgot I had this! Cool!

Exactly! How blessed we messies are... xp  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:45 am
SpriinkleStars
JoyRose
SpriinkleStars
I'm a pretty messy person, so sometimes it's hard to find certain things in my apartment. cat_redface

I totally can relate! And then I clean an area, and it's like Christmas ~ Oh I forgot I had this! Cool!

I'm mostly like that with money. I find bills in winter jackets and pockets of jeans I hadn't worn in a while and behind the bed and under the car seat...  

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50

SpriinkleStars

Dapper Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:25 pm
Different...Very.
SpriinkleStars
JoyRose
SpriinkleStars

I'm mostly like that with money. I find bills in winter jackets and pockets of jeans I hadn't worn in a while and behind the bed and under the car seat...

I'm that way with money, too. After a while, I caught on to myself and purposefully started to leave a dollar or some change in the pocket of a coat I knew I wouldn't be wearing for a bit. cat_wink  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:57 am
Well I'm pretty good at keeping up with my money, cuz I don't have that much & have 2 keep up with every penny...

1 time my hubby lost his keys & keep blaming me 4 losing them... We looked everywhere.. It was a few days B4 we had 2 go anywhere & I had my set of keys so we knew his would turn up, but when we was getting ready 2 go somewhere, he found them in his shoe.. LOL
But I misplaced a item about a month ago, I put it where I'd know where it was, but when I went back it wasn't there, so I must have hid it from myself... Stiff haven't found it but I will, just don't know when R where... User Image User Image  

Morrigan Skylar

Greedy Smoker

26,475 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Professional Decorator 250

SpriinkleStars

Dapper Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:43 pm
Morrigan Skylar
Well I'm pretty good at keeping up with my money, cuz I don't have that much & have 2 keep up with every penny...

1 time my hubby lost his keys & keep blaming me 4 losing them... We looked everywhere.. It was a few days B4 we had 2 go anywhere & I had my set of keys so we knew his would turn up, but when we was getting ready 2 go somewhere, he found them in his shoe.. LOL
But I misplaced a item about a month ago, I put it where I'd know where it was, but when I went back it wasn't there, so I must have hid it from myself... Stiff haven't found it but I will, just don't know when R where... User Image User Image

Maybe you have a little ghostie playing tricks on you. ;P  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:33 am
SpriinkleStars
Morrigan Skylar

Yeah U R right we do have ghost & I think they do play tricks on me cuz I did find the other thing in the same spot I had looked so many times before... ghosties love playing tricks, they're trickie little things I must say... LOL  

Morrigan Skylar

Greedy Smoker

26,475 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100

SpriinkleStars

Dapper Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:14 pm
Morrigan Skylar
SpriinkleStars
Morrigan Skylar

Yeah U R right we do have ghost & I think they do play tricks on me cuz I did find the other thing in the same spot I had looked so many times before... ghosties love playing tricks, they're trickie little things I must say... LOL

They surely can be! This one ghost I had did that a lot. It's hilarious to see what kinds of weird places they'll put things. cat_xd I have at least one ghost in my current apartment, but it's not really a trickster. It seems to like to mess with my cats and touch their fur sometimes...also tapping on things and even slightly moving some.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:31 pm
SpriinkleStars
Morrigan Skylar
SpriinkleStars
Morrigan Skylar

They surely can be! This one ghost I had did that a lot. It's hilarious to see what kinds of weird places they'll put things. cat_xd I have at least one ghost in my current apartment, but it's not really a trickster. It seems to like to mess with my cats and touch their fur sometimes...also tapping on things and even slightly moving some.

It can be funny sometimes, it makes me think I'm crazy ( I really am) when they put it back where I thought it was & 2 begin with.. It is an older man & woman.... He smokes cigars, cuz we smell it sometimes.. & she wears a very nice smelling perfume, U can smell if she passes by... 1 of them R maybe both likes messing with me.. Moving my stuff... & knocking stuff over when nobody is near it...but that's about all they do.... It is funny sometimes... I say lady R mister what U doing?  

Morrigan Skylar

Greedy Smoker

26,475 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100

SpriinkleStars

Dapper Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:48 pm
Morrigan Skylar

It can be funny sometimes, it makes me think I'm crazy ( I really am) when they put it back where I thought it was & 2 begin with.. It is an older man & woman.... He smokes cigars, cuz we smell it sometimes.. & she wears a very nice smelling perfume, U can smell if she passes by... 1 of them R maybe both likes messing with me.. Moving my stuff... & knocking stuff over when nobody is near it...but that's about all they do.... It is funny sometimes... I say lady R mister what U doing?

Lol, neat! I don't think I've ever smelled a ghost.
This house I lived in was build in the 1800s and is very haunted. I rented a room with my boyfriend at the time. There were two ghosts--one little girl (who seemed to let herself known to everyone in the house) and a not-so-nice tall shadowy figure. Needless to say, I'm sure something bad happened...anyways...I used to play games with the little girl. She'd start knocking on a wall, then I'd knock back an we'd keep doing that back-and-forth. Lol. <3 The creeper messed with me. One time, when I was showering, I heard my boyfriend's voice saying "Babe? Are you home? Babe?" then there were footsteps going in circles right outside of the bathroom door. Mind you, everyone else in the house was gone and my boyfriend wasn't even due to get out of work until hours later. I used to always take my stereo into the bathroom so I could listen to my CDs while I showered...and that particular time I was listening to the Red Hot Chili Peppers...during one of the songs--when the line "shock and appalling, all I can do to you" played, the music would get really loud...while every other part of the song played at normal volume.
In that same house, one of the ghosts left a voicemail on my phone. I still have it, and it's about three minutes long. I don't think it was the little girl since it didn't exactly sound happy in the message.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:31 pm
SpriinkleStars
Morrigan Skylar

This house I lived in was build in the 1800s and is very haunted. I rented a room with my boyfriend at the time. There were two ghosts--one little girl (who seemed to let herself known to everyone in the house) and a not-so-nice tall shadowy figure. Needless to say, I'm sure something bad happened...anyways...I used to play games with the little girl. She'd start knocking on a wall, then I'd knock back an we'd keep doing that back-and-forth. Lol. <3 The creeper messed with me. One time, when I was showering, I heard my boyfriend's voice saying "Babe? Are you home? Babe?" then there were footsteps going in circles right outside of the bathroom door. Mind you, everyone else in the house was gone and my boyfriend wasn't even due to get out of work until hours later. I used to always take my stereo into the bathroom so I could listen to my CDs while I showered...and that particular time I was listening to the Red Hot Chili Peppers...during one of the songs--when the line "shock and appalling, all I can do to you" played, the music would get really loud...while every other part of the song played at normal volume.
In that same house, one of the ghosts left a voicemail on my phone. I still have it, and it's about three minutes long. I don't think it was the little girl since it didn't exactly sound happy in the message.

Wow They can do some strange & scary things sometimes... A place we lived when our son was about 3 years old,( about 34 years ago) There was an old woman in a wheel chair... We could hear the floors creak at night, like somebody walking... Then we'd hear our son laughing & talking.. We asked him the next morning who he was talking 2 & he said the woman, & we asked what woman & he said the 1 in a chair with wheels on it.. We later found out that a woman in a wheel char had died in his room... She seemed 2 like him tho... She did take a few things & never returned them, cuz I guess she didn't want us 2 have them...  

Morrigan Skylar

Greedy Smoker

26,475 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100

SpriinkleStars

Dapper Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:49 pm
Morrigan Skylar
SpriinkleStars
Morrigan Skylar

Wow They can do some strange & scary things sometimes... A place we lived when our son was about 3 years old,( about 34 years ago) There was an old woman in a wheel chair... We could hear the floors creak at night, like somebody walking... Then we'd hear our son laughing & talking.. We asked him the next morning who he was talking 2 & he said the woman, & we asked what woman & he said the 1 in a chair with wheels on it.. We later found out that a woman in a wheel char had died in his room... She seemed 2 like him tho... She did take a few things & never returned them, cuz I guess she didn't want us 2 have them...

Aww...that's sweet (about the lady). Someone apparently died in the place I'm living in now, so maybe he/she is one of my ghosts.
I've had a couple things taken from me, too. The three that I'm thinking of are all jewelry items. I think one of them might have just fallen through a wormhole, though: I was sixteen and at my best friend's house. She gave me a bracelet. I dropped it on the floor by accident, and it literally just disappeared. Then again, one of her relatives died in the room we were in, so maybe a wormhole isn't to blame. Lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:22 pm
SpriinkleStars
Morrigan Skylar
SpriinkleStars
Morrigan Skylar

Aww...that's sweet (about the lady). Someone apparently died in the place I'm living in now, so maybe he/she is one of my ghosts.
I've had a couple things taken from me, too. The three that I'm thinking of are all jewelry items. I think one of them might have just fallen through a wormhole, though: I was sixteen and at my best friend's house. She gave me a bracelet. I dropped it on the floor by accident, and it literally just disappeared. Then again, one of her relatives died in the room we were in, so maybe a wormhole isn't to blame. Lol.

Yeah I think they like shiny things... We've had quite a lot of ghost in different places, we've lived... We've been married 41 years... So we've see a lot.... 1 of them just moved stuff around on the coffee table, sometimes while we were watching.. & shack curtains... Was kinda creepy at first, then we thought it was it funny, especially when company came over...  

Morrigan Skylar

Greedy Smoker

26,475 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100

SpriinkleStars

Dapper Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:31 pm
Morrigan Skylar

Yeah I think they like shiny things... We've had quite a lot of ghost in different places, we've lived... We've been married 41 years... So we've see a lot.... 1 of them just moved stuff around on the coffee table, sometimes while we were watching.. & shack curtains... Was kinda creepy at first, then we thought it was it funny, especially when company came over...

I've had ghosts in every place I've lived. :3 I consider them friends (and, yeah, it's funny when they do stuff when people are over).  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:48 pm
SpriinkleStars
Morrigan Skylar

I've had ghosts in every place I've lived. :3 I consider them friends (and, yeah, it's funny when they do stuff when people are over).

Yeah I consider them as a welcome presence... I talk 2 them from time 2 time... So far they've been pretty good 1s...  

Morrigan Skylar

Greedy Smoker

26,475 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100

SpriinkleStars

Dapper Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:19 am
Morrigan Skylar
SpriinkleStars
Morrigan Skylar

Yeah I consider them as a welcome presence... I talk 2 them from time 2 time... So far they've been pretty good 1s...

Hehe, I'm glad.  
Village Playground (Games)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces