Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Crew and V.C sub [Discussions]
Dear Crew and Kage

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:08 pm
To anyone, specifically, who hasn't posted actively within the past 7 days: you all -- with the exception of Reiko, who has a legitimate hiatus -- must send me a PM within the next three days confirming that you're still around and are still willing to and are capable of being active in NUR.

This is being put as an announcement so that you can see it rather than it being a backhand demotion.

We seriously need to step up our game. There are very few of us actually doing our jobs.

The ones that hadn't posted in beyond two weeks have already been demoted.

Eplc Death

SuperKawaiiOrpheus

Narcissistic Nihilist

City in Slumber

Jai is Lisa

Haydoh

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:40 pm
Saemus

Sorrryyy, first week of school: #INTENSE. I'll post everywhere I need to this weekend, and try to keep it up. If things come up, however, most of the time I won't be able to take care of long a** posts like exams or apps, or training posts until weekends. My semesters are 4 by fours, and this semester I have two honors classes, and dance and P.E. so I'm exhausted after school - Do my home work and then collapse of sleep. Sooo, I'm sorry but my activity will be slow until I get used to this life!

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

xxMomongaxx

Premium Combatant

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:14 pm
Honestly I dont have any appointed crew jobs. I will actively pursue those assigned to me but I do not want to step on someone's authority.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:22 pm
Eplc Death
Honestly I dont have any appointed crew jobs. I will actively pursue those assigned to me but I do not want to step on someone's authority.

if someone isn't doing there job pitch in an do it. if they complain about it, maybe they should be doing it themselves.  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Crew and V.C sub [Discussions]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items