Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Commons
Your favourite thing/things Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JukeboxHero434

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:07 pm
I love to read magazines (Seventeen and Teen Vogue in particular) smile . I also love making homemade iced coffee smile .

I forgot to add that I love listening to music too razz  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:19 pm
JukeboxHero434
I love to read magazines (Seventeen and Teen Vogue in particular) smile . I also love making homemade iced coffee smile .

I forgot to add that I love listening to music too razz

Nice : O  

BakaKeiChan

Kawaii Vampire

13,750 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Campaign Manager 500

Goldine

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:50 pm
All good things indeed (although I'm not much on drinking coffee, I love the smell when someone else makes it).

I am a huge fan of aroma therapy - surrounding myself with smells of good food, beautiful flowers, and fluffy towels. whee  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:51 pm
Goldine
All good things indeed (although I'm not much on drinking coffee, I love the smell when someone else makes it).

I am a huge fan of aroma therapy - surrounding myself with smells of good food, beautiful flowers, and fluffy towels. whee

hmmm,i see i see : o  

BakaKeiChan

Kawaii Vampire

13,750 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Campaign Manager 500

Aqua Chaos

Formal Gaian

4,250 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:06 am
I like good food. Seeing, smelling, and tasting it all just add to a truly good meal.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:29 am
fave things, to do? play Gaia, have good friends here,=)
like to go see my hens, and rooster, and see the wild kittens that come around,
and to be with my son, hope we can go snow show soon, in the trails here, in the forest, so many! heart I love also being with my daughters, they both ahve some of my traits lol  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

SweetSorrow101

Sweet Friend

19,400 Points
  • Solarpowered 250
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:14 am
have to say one of my fave thingsm is this winter hat, une tuque , it has a pompom , its blue soft and a smily face on it, and my daughter gifted me it 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:33 pm
SweetSorrow101
have to say one of my fave thingsm is this winter hat, une tuque , it has a pompom , its blue soft and a smily face on it, and my daughter gifted me it 4laugh

Doesn't get much better than that! One of my favorite things is also a gift from my daughter: A metal red rose with rose essential oil to keep it smelling delightful!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

SweetSorrow101

Sweet Friend

19,400 Points
  • Solarpowered 250
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:47 am
JoyRose
SweetSorrow101

Doesn't get much better than that! One of my favorite things is also a gift from my daughter: A metal red rose with rose essential oil to keep it smelling delightful!

ahh yes, my daughter loves to gift me , nice smelling candles, *Charmed aroma, * they come with surprise jewelry, may not be worth much, but so pretty heart  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:37 am
SweetSorrow101
JoyRose
SweetSorrow101

ahh yes, my daughter loves to gift me , nice smelling candles, *Charmed aroma, * they come with surprise jewelry, may not be worth much, but so pretty heart

I'm so lucky to have my best friends are my daughter and my mom, and they both live in my area so I get to see them often.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

SweetSorrow101

Sweet Friend

19,400 Points
  • Solarpowered 250
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:41 pm
JoyRose
SweetSorrow101
JoyRose
SweetSorrow101

I'm so lucky to have my best friends are my daughter and my mom, and they both live in my area so I get to see them often.

That is so awesome, wish I was in such a position heart *smiles* real happy for you =)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:34 pm
SweetSorrow101
JoyRose
SweetSorrow101
JoyRose
SweetSorrow101

That is so awesome, wish I was in such a position heart *smiles* real happy for you =)

I'm luckier and more blessed than I deserve, and thank God for that!
How are things for you? Do you have a celebration coming up before Christmas or is that your next one? Channuka starts a couple of days before Christmas, but they all roll into one for us, anyway.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

SweetSorrow101

Sweet Friend

19,400 Points
  • Solarpowered 250
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:48 am
JoyRose
SweetSorrow101
JoyRose
SweetSorrow101
JoyRose
SweetSorrow101

How are things for you? Do you have a celebration coming up before Christmas or is that your next one? Channuka starts a couple of days before Christmas, but they all roll into one for us, anyway.

Well it will be my youngest daughter's bday, on Nov, 30th =) I bought here a gift, will send it, maybe late, but she's quite alright with that heart she'll be 20, the one daughter, whom has had it hard, trying to find herself xd we tried so much to teach her individuality, she just depends on others so much, already has a new bf, lives with him, and has estrangesd herself from us, so if something does happen, it will be a little costly for her to come home, she's at least 3 hrs away from us! sad  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:49 am
JoyRose
SweetSorrow101

You have such a beautiful avi biggrin heart  

SweetSorrow101

Sweet Friend

19,400 Points
  • Solarpowered 250
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:22 am
SweetSorrow101
JoyRose
SweetSorrow101
JoyRose
SweetSorrow101

Well it will be my youngest daughter's bday, on Nov, 30th =) I bought here a gift, will send it, maybe late, but she's quite alright with that heart she'll be 20, the one daughter, whom has had it hard, trying to find herself xd we tried so much to teach her individuality, she just depends on others so much, already has a new bf, lives with him, and has estrangesd herself from us, so if something does happen, it will be a little costly for her to come home, she's at least 3 hrs away from us! sad

3 hours is a long trip! I remember when my daughter was away at college and it took her 2 long hours to get home. She came nearly every weekend (tight apron strings, sorry sweetie) but she's much happier close to us now.

I'm so sorry your daughter is having such a tough time. It's a hard age figuring out who you are and who you really really want to be. Good luck to her!

Thank you for the compliment on my avatar. Yours is adorable! I really love the pixel artists on this site!!!!!!! heart Here I can be beautiful or cute or whatever!  
Village Commons

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff