So Ive been really into RPing lately again and Im looking for a RP partner.
I prefer IMs, especially to begin and set the RP up but can use Emails

Im normally the Naruto and so I seek a Sasuke.
Im open to doing a ItaNaru for the right story

smut wise i have very few limits....though I prefer the lemon suit the RP
Currently I have been playing with DARK rps such as Master/Slave....

PLEASE if you have limits such as rape, drug use, shota, suicide, etc PLEASE inform me and I can work around this. Also let me know if its a hardcore NO or something u just prefer not to go into graphic detail

HERES A FEW PLOT IDEAS

1. Dealer/Addict
Naruto is far from home for the first time, his first year in college in progress. The pressure of studing and exams weighing on him when a stranger approaches him with a solution to help.... focus, alertness, energy all in his grasp until the TRUE price becomes clearly beyond just money. Will he be able to quit and walk away or will his debt grow forcing him to bend his morals to continue?

2. Love Betrays
Sasuke and Naruto share a deep sense of affection but that all vanished in an instant when Naruto finally shares his secret. In a time when Slaves are seen as nothing but tools or work and pleasure....Naruto reveals to his lover that he has the blood of a slave running through his viens. He was quickly enslaved byt the very man he loved. Out of resentment and refusal to ever let the word get out of his relations with a slave Narutos love is shattered. Their love had been a secret cause of Naruto being outside a royal house and if the word got out... he would regret it.