Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Commons
Rainbow Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A poll for fun!
  Coins!
View Results

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:04 am
Blizzard Rose
Different...Very.
Blizzard Rose
Different...Very.
disturbed fan rosey

not sure what that is ... oh inside of gaia ? well i am in a few guilds rping and what not and i sell stuff in market place too
Oh, it's the MILLION PAGE THREAD made by lupig all the way back in 2004. A Chatterbox staple, now a legend. It reached its millionth page in January 2019.

oh ok *shrugs* i didnt know that * blushes

If you ever visited the Chatterbox, it may have been on the front page. I'd say it's as much of a part of Gaia as Towns, or Gaia Spirit Week since that was a community run event.

Also... why you no rainbow with me? emotion_8c emotion_rainbow

I am sorry , i take breaks from here sometimes . I am in CB right now actually
The breaks are fine, I get that; I take them too. It was that you weren't adding to the rainbow on the page until now. Interesting that your text is considered blue. It looks cyan to me.

And hiii, how is your winter so far?
queentintin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:52 am
good morning everyone ! its 16 degrees here and i hate winter time so much  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:07 am
Different...Very.
Blizzard Rose
Different...Very.
Blizzard Rose
Different...Very.
Oh, it's the MILLION PAGE THREAD made by lupig all the way back in 2004. A Chatterbox staple, now a legend. It reached its millionth page in January 2019.

oh ok *shrugs* i didnt know that * blushes

If you ever visited the Chatterbox, it may have been on the front page. I'd say it's as much of a part of Gaia as Towns, or Gaia Spirit Week since that was a community run event.

Also... why you no rainbow with me? emotion_8c User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I am sorry , i take breaks from here sometimes . I am in CB right now actually
The breaks are fine, I get that; I take them too. It was that you weren't adding to the rainbow on the page until now. Interesting that your text is considered blue. It looks cyan to me.

And hiii, how is your winter so far?
queentintin

hi there, and how is my winter? pretty mild really, just this past week, been getting below, -20 C, not too bad today,-5 C *smiles* we are used to getting very cold winters, in Northern Canada !

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:47 am
Hey everyone hows things going today ?  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:37 am
Hi guys ! been awhile since i posted in this thread  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:08 am
I had nightmares last night. One where some Russians were robbing me and had me at gun-point. It scared me so bad that I was sick soon after. I hope nobody has to go through that.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:11 am
empress dee
I had nightmares last night. One where some Russians were robbing me and had me at gun-point. It scared me so bad that I was sick soon after. I hope nobody has to go through that.

That's awful sweetheart! No wonder you had trouble falling back to sleep last night. Did your dreams get better after that awful one?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:13 am
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee

That's awful sweetheart! No wonder you had trouble falling back to sleep last night. Did your dreams get better after that awful one?

They did. There was one where I went to the mall, but cousin Keifer stole two rings from my sister. We got them back, but still...  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:14 am
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee

They did. There was one where I went to the mall, but cousin Keifer stole two rings from my sister. We got them back, but still...

So you had nightmares all night long did you?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:17 am
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee

Not the whole night. There was one where I went jacket shopping for cousin Jennifer. Though, I don't know why I didn't just ask Rock to make a jacket. Oh well, it was fun looking through the mall at the many shops and there were a lot of clothes to be sold there. And its not like I need clothes right now, but it would be nice for a new outfit for my birthday or the next time I want to go wants shopping.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:20 am
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee

Not the whole night. There was one where I went jacket shopping for cousin Jennifer. Though, I don't know why I didn't just ask Rock to make a jacket. Oh well, it was fun looking through the mall at the many shops and there were a lot of clothes to be sold there. And its not like I need clothes right now, but it would be nice for a new outfit for my birthday or the next time I want to go wants shopping.

Maybe ask your dad if you can borrow the debit card the next time he drops off the groceries so that you can get a new outfit? I am sure that he wouldn't mind and maybe we can see what shirt we can dispose of in your closet, one that you never really wear anymore.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:36 am
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee

Maybe ask your dad if you can borrow the debit card the next time he drops off the groceries so that you can get a new outfit? I am sure that he wouldn't mind and maybe we can see what shirt we can dispose of in your closet, one that you never really wear anymore.

That's a good idea. And I did ask him and he said that he has no problem with it. It'd be nice to get something new to wear for a change. Maybe we can go to Southgate for that.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:39 am
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee

That's a good idea. And I did ask him and he said that he has no problem with it. It'd be nice to get something new to wear for a change. Maybe we can go to Southgate for that.

That is what I was thinking. Oh but be sure we have our phone charged for this afternoon. I mean we will want to play Pokemon Go when on the bus today. But I do think we should get off at Eaux claires instead of the stop before because it is a bit cooler today. If it would have been nicer, we could have gotten off at that other stop and then walked to the bottle depot. But that wind is quite cold today and we are thinking of wearing winter jackets.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:43 am
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee

That is what I was thinking. Oh but be sure we have our phone charged for this afternoon. I mean we will want to play Pokemon Go when on the bus today. But I do think we should get off at Eaux claires instead of the stop before because it is a bit cooler today. If it would have been nicer, we could have gotten off at that other stop and then walked to the bottle depot. But that wind is quite cold today and we are thinking of wearing winter jackets.

Yeah, I will remember to charge the phone. But good idea on the eaux claires thing. I love how we can do this too. Especially since we are playing Country Life Meadows and we wait on the cucumbers to be ready.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:47 am
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee

Yeah, I will remember to charge the phone. But good idea on the eaux claires thing. I love how we can do this too. Especially since we are playing Country Life Meadows and we wait on the cucumbers to be ready.

We could plan our days like this from time to time. Then the guild will know what we are doing on a certain day. Like today, we plan on going to the bottle depot to take in that bag of bottles and cans. Any guesses on how much we'll get?  
Village Commons

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff