Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Commons
Rainbow Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A poll for fun!
  Coins!
View Results

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:50 am
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee

Not the whole night. There was one where I went jacket shopping for cousin Jennifer. Though, I don't know why I didn't just ask Rock to make a jacket. Oh well, it was fun looking through the mall at the many shops and there were a lot of clothes to be sold there. And its not like I need clothes right now, but it would be nice for a new outfit for my birthday or the next time I want to go wants shopping.

Maybe ask your dad if you can borrow the debit card the next time he drops off the groceries so that you can get a new outfit? I am sure that he wouldn't mind and maybe we can see what shirt we can dispose of in your closet, one that you never really wear anymore.

That's a good idea. And I did ask him and he said that he has no problem with it. It'd be nice to get something new to wear for a change. Maybe we can go to Southgate for that.

That is what I was thinking. Oh but be sure we have our phone charged for this afternoon. I mean we will want to play Pokemon Go when on the bus today. But I do think we should get off at Eaux claires instead of the stop before because it is a bit cooler today. If it would have been nicer, we could have gotten off at that other stop and then walked to the bottle depot. But that wind is quite cold today and we are thinking of wearing winter jackets.

Yeah, I will remember to charge the phone. But good idea on the eaux claires thing. I love how we can do this too. Especially since we are playing Country Life Meadows and we wait on the cucumbers to be ready.

We could plan our days like this from time to time. Then the guild will know what we are doing on a certain day. Like today, we plan on going to the bottle depot to take in that bag of bottles and cans. Any guesses on how much we'll get?

I imagine in around 5 bucks or so. If we get more than 5 bucks I will be happy.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:53 am
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee

That's a good idea. And I did ask him and he said that he has no problem with it. It'd be nice to get something new to wear for a change. Maybe we can go to Southgate for that.

That is what I was thinking. Oh but be sure we have our phone charged for this afternoon. I mean we will want to play Pokemon Go when on the bus today. But I do think we should get off at Eaux claires instead of the stop before because it is a bit cooler today. If it would have been nicer, we could have gotten off at that other stop and then walked to the bottle depot. But that wind is quite cold today and we are thinking of wearing winter jackets.

Yeah, I will remember to charge the phone. But good idea on the eaux claires thing. I love how we can do this too. Especially since we are playing Country Life Meadows and we wait on the cucumbers to be ready.

We could plan our days like this from time to time. Then the guild will know what we are doing on a certain day. Like today, we plan on going to the bottle depot to take in that bag of bottles and cans. Any guesses on how much we'll get?

That would be nice, so then after we take the bottles in, we go and get your bubble pack prescriptions then we go to Boston Pizza for a pop. But, I was kinda thinking... if we had enough money, do you think we could get a great white north today? I mean, we'd have to save a 20 for tomorrow, but if we had say 60 left or more then we could right?  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:56 am
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee

That would be nice, so then after we take the bottles in, we go and get your bubble pack prescriptions then we go to Boston Pizza for a pop. But, I was kinda thinking... if we had enough money, do you think we could get a great white north today? I mean, we'd have to save a 20 for tomorrow, but if we had say 60 left or more then we could right?

Oh for sure, if we had enough money. I will have to check that situation. I just hope these guys aren't going to belittle us for planning our day here instead of in private at home.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:01 am
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee

Oh for sure, if we had enough money. I will have to check that situation. I just hope these guys aren't going to belittle us for planning our day here instead of in private at home.

Indeed, that would not be nice at all. So, what is our money situation?  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:03 am
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee

We can get a great white north pizza if you want. We have enough for it. And we even have enough for a west ed trip tomorrow for cheap Tuesday at KFC. So, isn't that nice?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:04 am
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee

We can get a great white north pizza if you want. We have enough for it. And we even have enough for a west ed trip tomorrow for cheap Tuesday at KFC. So, isn't that nice?

That's very nice. Yay! Today is going to be a good day then. So, what's for lunch?  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:06 am
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee

That's very nice. Yay! Today is going to be a good day then. So, what's for lunch?

I was thinking either pasta, cheese, and tomato soup or ramen. Which would you prefer?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:08 am
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee

I was thinking either pasta, cheese, and tomato soup or ramen. Which would you prefer?

Pasta, cheese, and tomato soup. That meal is the best. You make it so good. I know that lunch is being made at noon, but I just thought we could plan what to have.  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:11 am
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee

Pasta, cheese, and tomato soup. That meal is the best. You make it so good. I know that lunch is being made at noon, but I just thought we could plan what to have.

I have no problem with planning our lunch. Oh, and we just got a mastery star on cucumber. We are at the 4 star of 7. And our radishes and zucchini are almost ready too.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:13 am
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee

I have no problem with planning our lunch. Oh, and we just got a mastery star on cucumber. We are at the 4 star of 7. And our radishes and zucchini are almost ready too.

That's awesome sweetheart. So, how close are we to the next ribbon on cucumber? I know that we got the yellow one today, but we also have harvested a few since then.  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:16 am
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee

That's awesome sweetheart. So, how close are we to the next ribbon on cucumber? I know that we got the yellow one today, but we also have harvested a few since then.

We need 8938 before the white ribbon, so still quite a few.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:18 am
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee

You're right, that's still quite a few. So, like is there anything we can maybe clean in the apartment while we wait for lunch?  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:22 am
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee

You're right, that's still quite a few. So, like is there anything we can maybe clean in the apartment while we wait for lunch?

Well, there's the office we can clean, the bathroom garbage that we can gather, um not much else that I can think of that we can do before lunch. So, the next thing to be ready is raspberries.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:25 am
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee

Well, there's the office we can clean, the bathroom garbage that we can gather, um not much else that I can think of that we can do before lunch. So, the next thing to be ready is raspberries.

That's cool that raspberries are next. But, like what sorts of things can we do to clean the office? I can see that its a mess, but what exactly can we do to make it better?  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:27 am
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee

That's cool that raspberries are next. But, like what sorts of things can we do to clean the office? I can see that its a mess, but what exactly can we do to make it better?

Let's start by taking all of the dirty dishes and moving them into the kitchen.  
Village Commons

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff