Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Commons
Rainbow Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A poll for fun!
  Coins!
View Results

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:26 am
Good morning, Dee, my love. Did you sleep well? Any dreams to share?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:28 am
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

I did have a good sleep, but sadly, no dreams to share. All I can remember about them was that you and I both love to take showers in the evening because it makes us all relaxed before bed.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:30 am
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

I did have a good sleep, but sadly, no dreams to share. All I can remember about them was that you and I both love to take showers in the evening because it makes us all relaxed before bed.

That is kind of funny in the sense that we do like to take showers in the evening in real life for that reason. Who were we telling in the dream or can you remember?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:31 am
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

That is kind of funny in the sense that we do like to take showers in the evening in real life for that reason. Who were we telling in the dream or can you remember?

The thing is, I cannot remember who it was we were telling. But I think we should do our laundry pretty soon. I was thinking at 9.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:33 am
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

The thing is, I cannot remember who it was we were telling. But I think we should do our laundry pretty soon. I was thinking at 9.

That's a good plan because we are expecting your dad later with groceries and then there's that ball game at 11.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:34 am
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

That's a good plan because we are expecting your dad later with groceries and then there's that ball game at 11.

Right. And speaking of groceries, I have to write down beefaroni on the list. And mini bites too. This way we have our list started for next week.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:39 am
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Right. And speaking of groceries, I have to write down beefaroni on the list. And mini bites too. This way we have our list started for next week.

Okay, I got that done. I wrote those two things down on the list. So, what can we do in the meantime?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:40 am
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Okay, I got that done. I wrote those two things down on the list. So, what can we do in the meantime?

Well, Link wants to come on so he can answer Merlin. Maybe you can chat with him for a bit too.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Linken_Bogard

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:50 am
Good morning everyone. I did my morning hunt of the chuchus and just posted in the RPs. I saw that Merlin miss posted too.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:52 am
Linken_Bogard
Good morning everyone. I did my morning hunt of the chuchus and just posted in the RPs. I saw that Merlin miss posted too.

What chuchu colors were there today? Its pretty neat that we get to talk to you while you are in Hyrule.  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

Linken_Bogard

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:54 am
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Linken_Bogard

What chuchu colors were there today? Its pretty neat that we get to talk to you while you are in Hyrule.

There were blue ones and golden ones and thats it. 30 blues and 10 gold. I suppose its neat, but I never thought anything about location.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:56 am
Linken_Bogard
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Linken_Bogard

There were blue ones and golden ones and thats it. 30 blues and 10 gold. I suppose its neat, but I never thought anything about location.

Do the blue ones taste like blueberries or something else? I know that the golden ones taste like honey and the yellow ones are either banana or lemon depending on gender.  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

Linken_Bogard

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:01 am
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Linken_Bogard
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Linken_Bogard

Do the blue ones taste like blueberries or something else? I know that the golden ones taste like honey and the yellow ones are either banana or lemon depending on gender.

Actually every one of the chuchus depending on gender taste different. The golden ones are the exception. The red ones can either taste like cherry or strawberry. The green ones are either lime or green apple. The blue ones are either refreshing water or blueberry. The purple ones are either grape or plum. The yellow ones are either lemon or banana. There are rumors of a transparent one and a white one in development, but I haven't seen any of those yet and they will have their own flavors too. And I didn't think chuchus had genders until you mentioned flavors and that makes sense.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:03 am
Linken_Bogard
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Linken_Bogard
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Linken_Bogard

Actually every one of the chuchus depending on gender taste different. The golden ones are the exception. The red ones can either taste like cherry or strawberry. The green ones are either lime or green apple. The blue ones are either refreshing water or blueberry. The purple ones are either grape or plum. The yellow ones are either lemon or banana. There are rumors of a transparent one and a white one in development, but I haven't seen any of those yet and they will have their own flavors too. And I didn't think chuchus had genders until you mentioned flavors and that makes sense.

I bet there are other dishes you can make if you hunted the other monsters.  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

Linken_Bogard

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:02 am
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Linken_Bogard
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Linken_Bogard
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Linken_Bogard

I bet there are other dishes you can make if you hunted the other monsters.

Breath of the wild Link does that and in his spare time, he goes Kart racing. I dunno his last name though. He might be one of Will's kids though.  
Village Commons

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff