Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
[Horsemen - War] Griselda Needs RP/Plots!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fenshae

Beloved Codger

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:04 pm
User Image Meet Griselda (though she'd really rather everybody would stop calling her that). She's a refugee from the Isles of the Four Horsemen, trying her best to eke out a living in HalloweenTown (and very relieved to have traded up from that reserve into a slightly-more-dignified tower).

Unfortunately, that's basically all she has going on in her life right now, because Fen is super lame and hasn't gotten up the nerve to seek out some RP.

But I'm looking to change that!

About Zelda

Zelda is young, full of spunk and with very little patience for slackers. She's got a lot of anger issues -- anger at her clan for having the audacity to die, anger at the Halloweeners for seemingly disregarding the Horsemen, and especially anger at the hunters for causing all of this in the first place.

Rather than mope about it, though, Zelda's a firm believer that anger should lead to action.

Happiest with a job to do, this warrior maiden is looking for something she can apply herself to. She's also pretty lonely, though she wouldn't admit it aloud. And though she definitely wouldn't admit it, part of her kind of enjoys all of the conveniences of Halloween Town (a skellyphone! a scarecade! a maul! who thinks these things up?!) but she enjoys them as a sort of guilty pleasure.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:16 pm
What She's Looking For

* Where the hell have I been? Obviously a whole lot has been happening with the War clan since she arrived in Halloween. I could really use some backlog RP and some plots to help figure out where she's been and what she's been up to these last few years!

A few friends might be nice.... She won't admit it, but she's pretty desperately lonely. Her tendency to be very blunt and brutally honest doesn't make her super easy to befriend, but she's loyal to those she feels deserve it. As a note, I don't know this for sure, but I suspect she prefers ghouls to boils when it comes to issues of romance.

* I was sharpening my blade just for you! A spunky warrior lady like this can't sit idly by while people are out there pissing her off. She's not exactly eager to start fights, but she's sure not going to back down from one if it comes her way.

* You name it! Literally any other interaction you can think of. I am interested in her meeting anyone -- other clansmen from any clan, Amityville students, hunters, minipets, literally anyone. Toss me an idea and we'll see what we can come up with.

Her journal is here if you want some more info.

I am pretty new to TiH (or, rather, have been a lurker for a very long time) and could use some help learning the ropes. Mentor me! Drag me into your plotty goodness!  

fenshae

Beloved Codger

{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces