Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Kinnick High: Byako's Home for Gifted Youth Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sir_elithiel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:17 pm
Locale Name:Kinnick High

Classification: City Service
(district, business, city service, eatery or inn, clan, other)

Controlled:Unaligned

Description:
(Before you get excited and post like crazy I'd appreciate it if you could PLEASE PM me your bios instead of post them here. Thank you and have fun. Once i get a BIo. You can begin!^_^)
~*~*~*~*~*Student Form*~*~*~*~*~
Name:
Unique Characteristics:
Immunity:
Weakness:
Personality:
Appeareance:
Extra Power (max 2):
:

((Just so you all know a little more about Elithiel:
Name: Elithiel Ein Elithian
Ability: Pyrokinesis
Unique Characteristics: Elithiel has fine balance and sense due to the fact that he's half elven.
Immunity: Fire
Weakness: Water and Ice
Personality: Elithiel is a kind and gentle boy. He is for the most part optimistic maybe sometimes too much so, yet he is on the shy side. His friends see the socialite in him that most others don't get a chance to. He will treat you with respect even if you do not do the same.
Appeareance: Elithiel has long dirty blonde hair that falls to the mid of his back. It has red streaks in it to match his red eyes. He is normally seen in a red or black hoody with some kind of fir design on it and long baggy jeans with fire rising to halfway up the pants. Other times he can be seen in the mainly red silk elvish robes of Laurmeya.
Extra Power (max 2): Telekinesis, acute Telepathy
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
NOTE: Teacher are also needed but not required. (I'll do teachers also)
Personality: Strict
Class: Algebra, Algebra II, Geometry

Name: Simon Coheron
Personality: Laid back and positive
Class: Wrld History, Social Studies, Wrld. Geography, Honors Wrld Hist.

Name: Anna Mason
Personality: Sweet and caring
Class: Defense

Name: Nurse Flannagen
Personality: Stern but caring

Name: Cook Bertmuda Ifkonovogich
Personality: Kind

Name: Andrew Ericcon
Personality: Goofy but kind
Class: Chemistry, AP Chemistry

Name: Estanfi Thompsan
Personality: Strict
Class: English, AP English

Name: Tristian Schoebinger
Personality: Upbeat
Class: PE (Power Enhancement)
TA: John_Mieko

Past Events:*The students of the school were transported to another world and many of them were slain.

Current Events:All the remaining students were returned  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:21 pm
NEW STUDENTS:

10th Graders:
:arrow: Elithiel Elithian- Flame Elemental
arrow Lorenzo Deimos- Lightning Elemental
arrow
arrow
arrow

sir_elithiel

sir_elithiel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:36 pm
The School is large and built in the industrial district of Byako. The school has 4 floors. The bottom is the Cafeteria and Ninth Grade Lockers, the second has some of the classes on it and 10th Grade Lockers, the third has more class rooms and 11th Grade Lockers and the last is the 12th Grade Lockers, Auditorium, and Principal's Office.

There are dorms on the left hand side of the school where students stay. It also has four floors seperating students by grade. On the right hand side is the gymn. The Gym is fairly large in order to allow for a variety of activities. From the back door of the Gym there is a path leading of to a large clearing behind the school in which most sports activities are held during the warmer months.

Now as the students file into the Auditorium on the 4th floor the Principal Mr. Slovaknich awaits them behind a pedistal on the stage. After everyone has settled into their seats he clears his throat loudly which signals the all quiet.

"Welcome new and old to another year here at Kinnick High," he said enthusiastically. There was light applause.
"Well. For the new of us this is how things will be done this year. Today we will not have any classes. Today is all about getting us situated and into dorms and getting lockers and schedules passed out. So, the faster we can get things done the faster you can relieve yourselves of your luggage eh? Right. Well 9th graders report to Ms. Olivia Gartens room on the first floor room 103. 10th graders report to Mr. Simon Coheron's room on the second floor room 205. 11th graders report to Mr. Andrew Ericcon's room on the 3rd floor room 310. And to all my Seniors please stay behind a while as I personally will be handing out your things. Well. Off with you," he said kindly waving off the others. There was a clatter and chatter rose almost instantly as old friends caught up with each other. Many of the newer students shyly made their way down to their floors.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:31 pm
Javier moved down to the sencond floor with his trunk hovering inches off the ground behind him. He was robed in all red. Even his jet black hair had red streaks in it.

He looked around at all the new students moving in and out. He had been here since the school had opened...last year. The school is very young but it has already improved since last year....last year there were only 4 students....one for each grade. He was glad more people were arriving. He pushed the door open and stepped out into the second floor. THe dark red curatins were drawn close sheilding light from this floor. He flicked his hand at them casually and they were drawn back casting light in on them.

Javier then moved off the Mr. Coheron's room. He was possibly his favorite teacher of them all. He stopped at the door as he wasn't here yet. He let his mind at ease and his trunk dropped back to the ground. Javier sighed and sat down on it and waited for the others and the teacher.  

sir_elithiel

John Mieko

Dapper Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:47 am
"Hey Javier, howzit hanging?" John asks as he moves through the crowds towards the PE building. "I hope you have a good year, kid." John says saluting Javier.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:22 am
Javier turned as he heard his name being called. He recognized the face at once.

"John! I'm fine thanks," he said in his latin accent.
"Just waiting for Mr. Coheron....you don't know where he is?" he asked moving to the other side of his trunk.  

sir_elithiel

John Mieko

Dapper Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 12:13 am
"Don't tell anyone you heard this from me, but I saw Mr. Coheron go up to the third floor before I came this way. I wonder why he was going up there." John says turning around "Well, I've got to go. See ya around, Javier." With that John runs off towards the gym.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 12:24 am
Javier pondered but almost as if waiting Mr. Coheron emerged from the stairwell.

"Hullo Javi! Had a good summer old boy?" he asked beaming. Javier smiled.
"Si senor. Mi familia went back to Laurmeya for break. It was fun to be back in the old village," Javier said moving out of the way so Mr. Coheron could open the door.

"I see. It must've been fun. Was it cold up there?" the teacher asked opening the door and stepping inside.
"Well...it probably was....but you know...being from the area gives me immunity to the wheater patterns there," Javier said picking up his trunk and going inside.

"I see. WEll.. We'll just wait for the other Sophomores to arrive and we'll get this started then eh?" Mr. Coheron said moving off to get things ready.  

sir_elithiel

John Mieko

Dapper Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 5:41 pm
I wonder what's keeping Mr. Schoebinger? Aren't we supposed to start class soon? John thinks as he waits in the gym.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 12:47 am
((Hey to all you RPing here. I'm going to be changing my name from "Javier" to "Elithiel" because uhm..believe it or not im using Javier already in the Dueling Arena...I dont think...Javier can teleport. Heh... sweatdrop Also i thought itd be a LITTLE easier to play this school in uhm...only ONE year...because. If we had all four years we'd be going through SO MANY different classes all at one time and it might get a little confusing. Maybe later i can ask for permission to have seperate threads for like...dorms...main school area cafeteria and stuff like that. Good Idea or no? The seperate thread thing i mean...))

Elithiel and the rest of the 10th graders received their locker numbers as well as schedules and dorm numbers. He was in dorm number 10-07, locker, 601. This was how his schedule read:

Period One: P.E Period SIx: Chemistry
Period Two: Wrld History Period Seven: Defense
Period Three:Algebra
Period Four: English

Elithiel moved on out to the gym where his first class would be held. He moved across the crisp green lawn to the gym building. He pushed open the large double doors and peered inside. It looked empty.

"Er...hello? John?" he called out stepping inside.
((Another thing...since we're only in one year everyone will have the same classes in the same order. 4 on one day and two the next with two free periods to study. Sorry all...just thought that might make things easier...))  

sir_elithiel

John Mieko

Dapper Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:47 am
"Hello there, Elithiel." John says quickly putting his glove back on. "Do you know where Mr. Schoebinger is?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 11:24 pm
Elithiel jumped a foot in the air.
"Oh! Hullo John! Funny...I didn't hear you coming," he said polietly. Just then the double doors opened.

"John! How was your summer? And you're here as well Elithiel? Splendid. Well. SInce class hasn't started and won't for another 3 minuets let's get everything ready. John can you go activate the training room...er...Elithiel? Can I get you to get the mats down for me. They're awfully heavy," he said moving into his small office. Elithiel nodded and turned to the far left wall.

He raised a hand and the matts which were on a rack above the stands lifted up and glided down. He moved them into the center of the gym and unfurled them. He waitied for John.  

sir_elithiel

John Mieko

Dapper Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:37 am
I still got it. John thinks heading for the console. "What are we going to do today?" he says starting it up.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:30 am
((Erm...can I start yet? Or do I have to wait until my name goes up lol))  

lJonl

sir_elithiel

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:44 am
lJonl
((Erm...can I start yet? Or do I have to wait until my name goes up lol))

((Ah geez neutral Lo MUCHo siento...im sorry. Yes PLEASE start whenever. Im sorry ill have that up. Sorry about that))

"Hmm? Ah yes. We're not going to be doing anything TOO harsh on the first day in. Just some clone training to get those who haven't been keeping sharp with their powers during break up to par. Next class we'll have something a little more interesting....well...im getting ahead of myself. Just...give us about...20 odd Orc clones...they should be easy enough," Mr Schoebinger said pointing to the ceiling.

The lights buzzed to life as another student walked into the gym.

Elithiel moved over beside John.
"Er...sir? Which type are we going to be fighting? Casters? Warriors?" Elithiel asked curiously.

"Well, I can't give away too much Eli. Haha. It's not like your enemy would likely do the same," Mr Schoebinger said laughing. Elithiel grinned. He knew he'd enjoy this class.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff