Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Official OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 338 339 340 341 342 343 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Lord Everfear

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 4:13 am
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Dark Lord Everfear

Anyway, day change is up. Shall we start on the first meeting between those two?

Yes, that sounds great! smile Where shall we have them meet? It can be anywhere... Maybe he can be walking his dog on the beach, or they can meet at a coffee shop or store... What sounds good to you?  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 4:19 am
Dark Lord Everfear

She has her occupation at Pezzle's, but can also be taken to either Moonbucks or at the beach if that's okay with you.  

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Dark Lord Everfear

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 5:09 am
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Dark Lord Everfear

She has her occupation at Pezzle's, but can also be taken to either Moonbucks or at the beach if that's okay with you.

All right, want to have Leon meet her at Pezzle's then? He'll probably go there out of curiosity, and maybe end up buying the water breathing potion just for fun. Diving as deep as he wants without worrying about drowning - why not? He meets her there and she's just getting off her shift, and he talks her into going to the beach with him afterwards. Maybe they can both mess around with the water-breathing potions and go diving together.

Does that sound good to you, or do you want them to meet some other way?  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 5:13 am
Dark Lord Everfear

All right, want to have Leon meet her at Pezzle's then? He'll probably go there out of curiosity, and maybe end up buying the water breathing potion just for fun. Diving as deep as he wants without worrying about drowning - why not? He meets her there and she's just getting off her shift, and he talks her into going to the beach with him afterwards. Maybe they can both mess around with the water-breathing potions and go diving together.

Definitely a legitimate reason to start the first day of fun together. Though if she has to use the potion also, she has to buy another bottle for herself.

The dog may also be good as a conversation starter, or even visit each other's house along the way as the plot thickens. www  

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

LordJaxTheSadistic

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 6:24 am
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
LordJaxTheSadistic

Anyway, are you going to make a new character or revive your old one?

I don’t know which character to revive crying  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 6:29 am
LordJaxTheSadistic

I saw that some returning RPers having their old characters back as long as they ask the captain about it nicely. In your case, I remember that you had one before you got kicked out due to inactivity.  

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

King of Relms

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 8:17 pm
I believe it is time to start making my L Layout for Chilia  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 2:13 am
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Dark Lord Everfear

Definitely a legitimate reason to start the first day of fun together. Though if she has to use the potion also, she has to buy another bottle for herself.

The dog may also be good as a conversation starter, or even visit each other's house along the way as the plot thickens. www

Oh yes, I like that! I'll have Leon come into the shop soon  

Dark Lord Everfear

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 2:18 am
Dark Lord Everfear

AKA you'll be the one doing the first post, correct? If you want, I may make one before yours to set up the mood before the first meeting.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 8:16 pm
FINAALLY posted welp back to normal life things  

King of Relms

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:37 pm
Dark Lord Everfear

KawaiiYukiHime

I still have to work on posts but I have a stomach ache at the moment. Sorry about that.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:39 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
I still have to work on posts but I have a stomach ache at the moment. Sorry about that.

Aww no need to be sorry hun, that's why we have reserve posts. I hope you feel better.  

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:27 pm
Sorry for vanishing all of a sudden. I had a busy few days. Posting today.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:35 pm
Unrelenting Savagery
Yoon-Mi Lee
ShadowStar369

Just wanna let you guys know that my replies may take a while
My son has chicken pox gonk
If it takes too long I'll do reserves with you but I'll do my best  

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

Enlightened Savagery

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:28 am
AnnoyedPanda

Nah, mate, don't even worry about it. Fast recoveries to the little dude  
● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 338 339 340 341 342 343 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games