Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[B] Another Dry Period Approaches (Tipsy/Tastes Like Summer)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Patmos of Endtimes
Crew

Benevolent Shade

11,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:05 pm
Amorpheous

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tipsy pawed up another weed and looked around the little vineyard she'd been encouraging to grow. So far, it was working out well. Peck the chicken wasn't very helpful here, as the feathered terror tended to eat the seeds she wanted kept planted, but Bean the pangolin would helpfully grunt at the birds and animals that came into the area. If they were persistent, he'd chase them off physically. He was rather smart in his own way.

She thought, as she tossed a weed aside, about the handsome acha she'd met during the recent festival. The meeting had been fleeting, but his invitation had been obvious, and she was intrigued. It might be nice to have littles tearing about again. Feeling inspired by a sudden rush of maternal leanings, she dug up one of the healthiest, budding vines and transplanted it into a gourd. She trotted off with it, seeking out a legendary, any legendary, to gift it to in exchange for a blessing.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Starburst tended to be easy to find. She was often at The Mothers Club, watching the children or somewhere in the area unless she was with her own family or searching out soon to be parents who pulled her to where they were. She was at the outskirts of Mothers Club territory today, lounging in the shade.  

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

Patmos of Endtimes
Crew

Benevolent Shade

11,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:14 pm
Tipsy came to a halt as she spotted one of those Mother's Club ladies. She seemed to be a legendary. In fact, if she searched her memory, she was almost positive that she was one. She paused to admire the gracefulness of the kiokote, the way she lounged just like a cat as her tail suggested, then approached cheerfully.

"Hello!" she chirped, sitting down firmly. "I'm Tipsy. I brought you a gift if you would be so kind as to bestow a blessing on me. This is a grape vine from the plantings I put up a while ago. I'm sure if you all have a garden that it will flourish there, and provide you and your tribe with tasty treats."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:17 pm
Starburst smiled at the Acha that approached. She nodded, accepting the gift, but spoke to say, "I tend to search for a gift of another kin, an answer to a question of my choice if you are willing."  

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

Patmos of Endtimes
Crew

Benevolent Shade

11,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:23 pm
"Oh! Of course, that's fine," she said, caught a little off guard. She wasn't always clear when sober. And she'd have to remain sober throughout, motherfather save her. She'd just have to find some dedicated test subjects in the meantime.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:27 pm
Her question was simple and presented as such, "What is something that you have done that you can't remember, understanding that you have since been informed of this action or event, but you wish you could?"  

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

Patmos of Endtimes
Crew

Benevolent Shade

11,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:36 pm
Tipsy laughed merrily. "Dearie, I forget a lot of things. However...." She hummed and laid down in front of the kio to think on this. Yes, she'd sometimes gotten Very Drunk and done things she didn't remember, but this needed a very specific answer.

"There was one time, when apparently I started mucking about with my supplies to make a new drink. When I woke up, it was already fermenting, and all my gear was cleaned and put away. No one could tell me exactly what I'd done, or in what order, so I couldn't duplicate it. And when I did crack open the log months later, it was so perfect and tasty, I wanted to cry. I'll never know what I did, so I can never make more."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:39 pm
Starburst laughed softly at the answer, "Perhaps you might be able to replicate it perfectly if you are just the right amount of drunk again."

She hummed, contemplating her blessing, "May your children remember the things that truly matter, the things that make them happy, and forget the things that don't or bring them pain. Let memory only serve as a vehicle for pleasant recollection with no place for spite or anger to ferment."  

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

Patmos of Endtimes
Crew

Benevolent Shade

11,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:44 pm
Tipsy grinned, breathless with gratitude and delight. "Oh, thank you!" She sprang up, filled with excitement. "I will do my best to see them raised right, in honor of your tribe." And with that, she traipsed off to seek out that handsome buck that had so caught her eye.  
Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games