Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Fire and Ice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:15 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

Kamen smiled, enjoying the hug.
After hearing Arion talk about the books he tilted his head to the side a bit. "And why were you looking into draconic lore?"

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:57 am
User Image
The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm deamenor

-
his cheeks started blushing a little "Its....its a farfetched idea....but i was hoping .... That there might have been something in the lore to help Goldmoon." He said looking at Kamen sheepishly, feeling silly now. "I was thinking there could have also been something about any local dragons." He added in with a shrug. "Seeing how the previous master kept records about everything, it would have not surprised me to find something about dragons among his writting".

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon
o.o.c"

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:32 am
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen 's eyes got a bit wide as he noticed Arion's cheeks turned color. "He...he's blushing..." he thought to himself as he listened to Arion finish speaking then he smiled and began to giggle lightly. He then walked over to Arion and kissed one of his colored cheeks he looked at Arion still smiling. "You are wonderful to want to help Goldmoon Arion. I'm sure she would appreciate the help" He looked at the book then. "Goldmoon's family originated in this area, it might be possible for hte previous master to have something, guess all we can do is look." he looked back at Arion then. "And if we don't find something that's okay too, I'll just go back to my previous idea and kick Draconas's a**."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:07 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-
Arion smile was wide and warm at first he was worried, embarrassed that he might be stupid or wasting time trying to find something in any of the previous Masters tomes. But, hearing Kamen like his idea made him feel relieved. "Im glad to know you think so" he said and then laughed before pulling his dragon into an embrace and kissed his lips softly, just a quick peck and smiled back at him " Even if we find something, you can still kick his a**. That is a very good idea after all, you shouldnt let it go to waste." He said with a cocky grin and a chuckle before looking around the library " Would you like to help me look through these books?" He asked him.

Elementis_dragon
o.o.c"

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:44 am
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen smiled back at Arion. "I would love to help you look through the books Arion." he said to him before picking up the book Arion had already gotten and started flipping throgh it's pages.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:04 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-
With Kamen helping, Arion felt lighter and it showed in the way he took in a deep breath and let it out slowly. " Very well" Arion said with a big smile "with you helping, that means i can look for more books" he commented mostly to himself and possibly getting ahead of himself. Leaving Kamen to read, Arion went for the latter and started looking hireup on the bookshelves, a bit to excited to pay attention to his own surrounding.

Elementis_dragon
o.o.c"

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:16 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

It was close to dinnertime and Caleb's head was still ponding, he slept most the day munching in crackers and soup that for some reason Bowen sent another maid to bring to him. Caleb didn't mind, he figured the older man was busy. He was looking out the window watching the sun set as he thought this and he frowned. "He's probabbly tired of having to take care of me to when he has a whole castle to keep in order." Sighing Caleb looked at the puppy asleep on the bed and petted it. Then slowly he got up. The pup lifted his head and then got off the bed following the sick human. Caleb found his robe he put that over his pajamas and slowly left his room. He needed to walk, maybe even get some fresh air. As he walked through the halls he took note of the Library door open and peaking inside he noticed Kamen and Arion reading through some books and he looked at the floor for a moment to think. Originaly he thought about just returning to his duties tending to Master Arion's needs, but he thought about it all day and came to the realization that wth Kamen's presence in the mansion their was really no more need for him. Caleb looked down at the pup who looked up at him and whined but Caleb mearely smiled, reached down and petted its head again then gently knocked on the Library's doors before opening them and stepping inside. "Master Arion, Master Kamen..."

Kamen had been nose deep in a book for awhile, he senced someone nearby but didn't pay too much attention, next thing he knew he heard a whine, then a knock and he looked up at the door as he saw Caleb open the door and step inside. Hearing Caleb call him 'Master' made him frown but he wold ignore it for now. He closed his book and stood up and walked over to Caleb and felt the human's forhead. "You are still warm Caleb, why are you out of bed? You should be resting"

Caleb looked from Kamen, then to Arion before looking at the floor. "I was hoping to talk to you Master Arion..."

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2019 5:45 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-
Arion had his leg crossed over the other, unaware that he tapped his left index finger whenever he read something that might be of interest. He made a mental note of rereading this book and taking notes before going to sleep. Even though he was focused on reading, his eyes would shoot up everyone once in a while to look at Kamen. Seeing his mate so deep in the book brought a smile to his face before looking back down at his book. When he heard the quiet knock he looked up to it and lifted his hand im greeting at Caleb.
He was actually surprised when Caleb said he wanted to talk to him, especially as he could see the males fever from here.
"Ofcourse, especially if it will help you get back to bed where you should be resting" Arion said giving the human a caring a smile as he pushed off the chair he had claimed. When he passed by Kamen he placed a hand on his shoulder and gave his forehead a kiss and continued to walk to Caleb" What can i do for you?" Arion asked him.

Looking up at thr ceiling of the green room, almost as if his gaze could penetrate into Calebs room. Watching the human grow as a person in such a small amount of time was something else. Bowen couldnt help but think of it as an evolution of sorts, both fascinating but also concerning as to what the future could hold. Lost in thought, his finger ran down the length of the plant he was healing running over one of its thorns. With a jolt at the p***k he looked down at the plant and smiled "Sorry friend, merely lost in concern for another being that needs healing" he said softly as if the plant could answer back. Spraying its leaves with some water he moved on. He was aware that he was lingering here longer than needed, because he was hiding. Hiding from Caleb or his confusion as to what he was feeling, he was unsure, and he also was denying that it was what he was doing.

Elementis_dragon
o.o.c"
[

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2019 7:57 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb looked down at the floor taking a long deep breath before looking back up at Arion. He wasn't nervous about asking the master this, more nervous about the idea of a change. "I'm thinking...it might be time for me to leave Master Arion..."

Kamen had smiled lightly from Arion's kiss and he looked at Caleb as the human attempted to get his words out. What he heard though he wasn't expecting and it showed on his face.

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2019 8:32 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-
Just like Kamen, Arion was surprised and it showed but he nodded at Caleb none the less. "I wont stop you if this is what you want.....but are you sure?" He asked the human in a concerned voice. He was curious as to what made Caleb want to leave, he could guess but didnt want to assume. Though in his head he was already thinking of ways to help him adjust to life out of the manor, of what cities or towns might be a good start for the young human. But he knew that Caleb could reject any kind of help as well.

Elementis_dragon
o.o.c"

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2019 8:47 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb rubbed the back of his head a bit. "I just...don't see a use for me here anymore...you have Master Kamen to tend to your needs and besides after what happened last night...I don't think I deserve to live here anymore. I attacked another dragon again even though I promised I wouldn't."

Kamen frowned at Caleb's confession, not because of his disappointment in Caleb for attacking another dragon but more disappointed in himself for not noticing that other dragon sooner then perhaps Caleb wouldn't have encountered her.

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 12:58 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

Arion narrowed his eyes on Caleb before placing a heavy hand on the humans shoulder "You protected a dragon" Arion corrected in a stern voicd. But sighed " none the less, i wont stop you. You seem to have made up your mind." He said with a shrug and a soft smile. Crossing his arms he thought for a moment " I have a human worker in the city, if you would like I can see about having him provide you wiyh somewhere to stay until you find your own place." Arion offered sincerely almost fatherly like.

Elementis_dragon
o.o.c"

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 9:07 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb looked over at Arion's hand as the master put it on his souldeer before looking back up at Arion as he listened to his offer he looked down and nodded lightly. "I would appreciate that Master Arion." He put his hand to his mouth and began coughing all of a sudden.

Kamen frowned at this he walked over to the human and felt his forhead again. "You are burning up. You should be laying down resting."

Caleb nodded but he didn't move from where he was standing, he was still in shock that Arion and Kamen were so forgiving over him admitting to attacking the other dragon.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:44 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

Smiling down at Caleb, Arion was relieved that the human took the offer, he was pretty sure that he would have declined it.
Arion patted his shoulder twice when he looked at Caleb surprised after he coughed. He was mostly suprised at himself for not noticing the young males temperature. Stepping aside for Kamen, "Hes right, you shouldnt be walking around while youre sick. You. Have to make sure to take care and rest" he afreed with a nod.
Placing his hand on Calebs forehead he focused a little, hia eyes glowed in concentration" this should help a little, but you still need to lay down" he said bringing the humans fever down just enough where it wouldnt cause him any harm other than a possible headache.

Elementis_dragon
o.o.c"

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:10 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb did feel better after Arion brought his temperature down he nodded lightly. "Yeah I'm still tired, thank you Master Arion, Master Kamen." he turned around and slowly left the room closing the door gently behind him.

Kamen watched him then looked at Arion and he smiled at his mate then hugged him from behind.

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games