Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Fire and Ice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:10 am
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

Kamen walked into the room after Arion opened the door for him and over to the table where most of the meal was already set up in the one corner, as he sat in his seat he took a good look, even poking the meet with his fork. "Hmm, looks rather tender."

Thorn smiled at Leon's laughter, enjoying the sound his mate was making. Suddenlly his phone began ringing and he glanced at the number breifly before answering it, though he was speaking in Japanese rather then english.

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:52 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm deamenor

-

"I agree, but what else do you expect from some of the greatest cooks Ive ever met?" he asked nodding his thanks at the cook and at Bowen who stood of to the side. Taking in a good deep breath, he let the scents of the cooked lamb, and the scents of the roasted lamb and of the well seasoned vegetables that they had used from the garden, the sauce that had been prepared looked warm and soft, a smooth golden brown, with a scent that matched everything else, a great accent to the meal that awaited them.

Leon kept his eyes on the road, though he was curious at to what Thorn was saying, he could not speak Japanese, he also felt like he was intruding. drumming a small tune on the steering wheal, he continued making their way to their destination.

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon
o.o.c"

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:31 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen smiled and nodded. "Very true" he said as he took in the aroma of the lamb. He took a glance at Bowen who seemed to have a spacey like look on his face, which was strange to see on the ancient man. Deciding not to put him on the spot though he returned his attention to the meal. He put his hands together and said his prayer before he cut up a piece and began eating.

Caleb was in a deep sleep. Suddenly he began moving, he sat up, put his feet on the floor then stood up, he walked to the door and opened it slowly and walking out in the hall he began walking a random direction, eyes still closed. The puppy noticed him walk strangly and got up and began after the human whimpering as it tried to get Caleb to open his eyes.

Thorn was only on the line for a few minutes, when he finished he hung up his phone and then sighed and rubbed the bridge between his eyes. "No patients, none of them" he looked over at Leon. "We about to the docks Leon?"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:48 am
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

Arion waited for Kamen to finish his prayers before he began eating himself. Even though he once sat at the head of the table, he preferred sitting next to Kamen now, loving the company. Once the two began eating, Bowen and the cook took their leave.

Bowen was out of the kitchen and out through the service doors as to not disrupt Kamen and Arions meal. Once out the doors though, he made his way down the hall and was going to head up the stairs.

"Just two blocks away, less then five minutes" Leon replied looking at Thorn through the mirror "in a hurry?" He asked" i can make it in less than 3 if you like" he added in very nonchalantly.

Elementis_dragon
o.o.c"

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:48 am
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb kept walking slowly, the puppy meanwhile was still trying to get Caleb's attention, by whimpering and yelping, to no avail.

Thorn shook his head at Leon's statement. "no it's alright I'm in no hurry." he glanced through the partition window looking at Leon's eyes through the rear view mirror. "Are you sure you are okay going there?" he asked him in concern, even though they weren't going tot he warehouse where he had been beaten up they would be driving right by it as it was right next to Thorn's.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:33 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

-

Quiet yelping caught Bowens attention. Following the sound of it, he was surprised when he saw Caleb walking.... But, something seemed off. Approaching him, he noticed that Caleb wasnt reacting, sticking his arm out, he intended to stop him in his tracks, hopefully without waking him.

Leons lids were lowered a little as he looked out the windshield, he could feel his heartbeat a little more strongly than usual. When Thorn addressed him, he looked at him through the mirror "im....Ill be okay" he said a little quietly and looked back out the windshield nd let out a sigh. But, he looked back at Thorn and smiled " Im not going alone" he said as he pulled them into the docks.

Elementis_dragon
o.o.c"

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:45 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

the pup noticed Bowen approaching and he made a small bark then looked back at Caleb. Who was still walking . He seemed to not notice anything but then stopped right at Bowen's outstretched hand. He looked right up at Bowen, blinked slowly, then walked closer and wrapping his arms around the ancient he hugged him close to him. He said nothing for a moment then smiled slightly. "Your nice and warm Bowen"

Thorn was still looking at Leon in worry. Even with the humans reassurance he would be okay it somehow concerned him more. He could tell Leon was putting on a straight face for his benefit. He smiled at him. "Tell you what Leon, on the way home I'll take you anywhere you want to go for lunch. You pick"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:06 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

-

Bowen was caught off guard when Caleb embraced him, he was sure the male was sleep walking, now.... He wasnt so sure. Bowen didnt know what to say, he didnt know if heshould say anything. Thinking that silence was the best option, he wrapped his arms around Caleb as well and rested his head on top of the humans, urging his body warmth into the human.

Leon smiled at Thorn" then I'll have to think for a while on that because the only thing I want for lunch is you" he said, his smile becoming cheeky as he got out of the car, walking around it to meet the dragon on the other side. Part of him was uncomfortable being around the warehouse where it all went down, he'll admit, but he needed to get over it so he could get on with his life. Or atleast thats what he kept telling himself as he focused on not looking at the direction of said warehouse.

Elementis_dragon
o.o.c"

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:01 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb smiled as he could feel Bowen's warm embrace. It was enough that he just stayed in place for awhile. When he did speak it was more of a mumble. "Can I kiss you?"

Thorn wat had Leon get out of the car and walk around it to him. As he got out he looked at him and smiled warmly at him . Real thing his hand over behind Leon's head he leaned down and gently planted a kiss onto his mate. When he pulled away he chuckled. "Maybe later"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:31 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

-

Bowen didnt reply, he didnt know what even got into him. Without a word he leaned down, slowly and gently pressing his lips to the humans. His eyes closed, and arms around Caleb, he didnt want to hear his heart thundering in his ear. He already didnt know how to react to the human, he felt that if he acknowledged his bodies reaction to him, then he would completely loose it.

Leon smiled into the kiss and it kinda seemed to relax him a bit. Letting out a sigh when Thorn pulled away he smiled warmly at his dragon "Ill hold you to that," he said quietly and then nodded in the direction they where going "now shall we get business out of the way, shall we?" Leon asked.

Elementis_dragon
o.o.c"

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:43 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Cale felt very warm, but not fevorish, this was different, his lips felt warm and he could feel arms wrapped around him, his eyes which were once open slowly closed as he leaned right into the kiss Bowen was giving him. All the while he felt something strange in his gut which he had been doing his best to ignore while awake but since he was still asleep he couldnt contain his bodies reaction.

Thorn smiled at Leon and he chuckled. "I figured you would." he looked at the direction of the wearhouse and nodded although he seemed rather annoyed to have to be doing this so early in the morning. "Lets get this mess straightened out." he said as he walked for the building.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:14 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

-

He meant for it to by a simple, single and tender kiss. But, Bowens lips melded into Caleb, moving against them, feeling their softness, their warmth. Bowen pulled back, but only a little before he tilted his head and pressed his lips to Calebs once more. His body reacting just as Calebs did.

Leon walked a step or two behind Thorn following his mate, hoping that this mess would be done with soon. As they walked, Leon could feel when they passed by the warehouse where hsi torture took place. He didnt have to look up, he , with his very limited human senses, could feel it. The back of his neck tingling. Gulping he rubbed his neck and continued walking at the same pace.

Elementis_dragon
o.o.c"

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:42 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb took the moment to get his breath when Bowen pulled away. But a moment later Bowen came right back and it made his body react even more. As they kissed some more, he felt a tingle in his throat and pulled away abruptly to cough, when he finished he looked up at the ancients eyes before looking downward, slowly he crouched to his knees and looked at the belt to Bowen's pants and began undoing it.

Thorn could sence his mates Anxiousness. He glanced back at him before looking ahead. He walked into the building and took in the sight. Several men surrounded a lone woman on the floor all naked he frowned and walked closer. "Alright who are you and why were you snooping around here?"

the woman looked up and locked eyes first with Thorn, then noticed Leon and she grinned and chuckled. "My my my, more men to play with, and one of them human even"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:22 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

-

Bowen rubbed Calebs back when the male pulled back to cough. Looking into Calebs eyes, he felt a sense of guilt come over him. The realization that human wasnt fully there hit him, he placed his right hand on Calebs cheek. But he didnt excpect what Caleb did to happen next. Part of him wanted to let the human continueand have his way. But this wasnt right. For a number of reasons. First one being a high probability that the human didnt know what he was doing, or at least he wasnt fully aware that all of this was actually happening, second, they whete out in public. Grabbing Calebs hands that where at his belt, his stilled them and slowly brought them up to his lips before the human couls get the belt undone. Placing a soft kiss on the slim fingers, he went to pick up Caleb.

Leon wasnt paying much attention as he walked, just following Thorns body as he walked so he didnt notice the glance Thorn shot him. And Leon stopped when Thorn did, and, he recoiled.
At first he recoiled because he got a flashback of when he was taken. But then he was hit with a wave of nauseousness. Taking a step back he gulped, his hands fisted as he tried keeping a brave face in front of the sinister smile.

Elementis_dragon
o.o.c"

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:55 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

When Caleb was stopped he looked up at Bowen in confusion, seeing the ancient man kiss his fingers he felt a warm sensation in his gut again and he looked right into Bowen's eyes as the man then picked him up and he smiled as he rested his head on his shoulder. "Your so kind Bowen." he said lightly

Thorn stepped bwtween leon and the women and frowned at her. "Listen here, I'm not going to ask again, what are you doing snooping around here?"

She giggled and tilted her head a little. "My my my aren't we the impatient one" She looked around at the others in the wearhouse. then back at Thorn and grinned as she stood up and took a step towards Thorn, but was stopped by the obsious ropes holding her hands back. "Maybe if you kiss me, I'll tell you."

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games