Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Fire and Ice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:10 pm
NuLova

Caleb bit his lip harder as he tried to get his words right. "You've...done a lot for me lately Bowen. I know you probabbly have much more important things to do then to take care of a sick weak human like myself." he was starting to feel the tears flowing which is why he continued to not look at Bowen. "I...I so wish I wasnt human right now..."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:21 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm deamenor

-

-

"There is nothing wrong with being human" Bowen said facing Caleb as he placed his hands on the humans cheeks and forced him to look up at him" i don't think of you as weak, I think of you as brave and i much rather be taking care of you than anything else" Bowen added in and caressed Calebs cheeks with his thumbs " the only down side of you being human is your short lives" he said in a quiet voice, thinking out loud. Bowen bit his lips, wishing he had not spoken it.

-

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon
o.o.c"

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:24 pm
NuLova

Caleb looked right at Bowen and he sniffed a bit then looked down at the floor. "so...then my short life is a problem..." he said softly before getting up off the bed and walking to his dresser. "I guess their's no point."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:38 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

-

Bowen looked at him with saddened eyes, there is nothing he could say to change what he said.
"Theree no point in what?" He asked looking at him in confusion as he stood back up straight.

-

Elementis_dragon
o.o.c"

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:44 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

Caleb's gut felt like it was in knots, he put a hand to his head and laughed a little. "No point in admitting anything to you...it's redicules to think anything would come out of it so I shouldnt say anything." he bit his lip for a moment then took a big sigh and finaly turned to look at Bowen. "I like you Bowen." he said slightly tense, his throat got tight and he took a big gulp as he felt the lump in his throat.

Thorn soon walked out of the wearhouse, his face was stone cold as he walked tothe car. "Get in Leon we are done here." he said matter of factly as he walked to the drivers side and got in.

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:36 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

-

Bowen walked to Caleb and stood inches from him. He was quiet for the longest time, just studying his face. He should really say something, he should tell him that he feels the same. But he didnt want to admit it, not even to himself. Proof that Caleb was brave, and at this moment braver than he himself. Instead of speaking, he reached forward with his hands, and pulled Calebs face forward as he leaned down and kissed him deeply. Letting his action speak instead of his words.

Leon wanted to ask what was wrong, he wanted to know what had happened in there and what they had spoken about, especially because of the look on his face. But he figured now was not the time. With a nod Leon got into the car quietly.

Elementis_dragon
o.o.c"

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:43 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

When Bowen walked over to him he looked up at him, trying to hide the fact he was scared as hell to hear Bowen scold him. When Bowen reached his hand up he closed his eyes expecting a slap on the top of the head. What he wasnt expecting was Bowen to lean him foward and put their lips together. His eyes widened and his heartrate sped up.

After Leon was in the car and buckled, Thorn buckled himself up and revved the car and put it in drive. He did a rather hard U-Turn as he headed away from the wearhouse, his hands tight on the stearing wheel his knuckles white. He kept his eyes on the road.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:11 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

-

Thats all he did, thats all that came to his mind, he didnt know what else he could muster. His own heart was racing as their lips melded together.
When he finally oulled away, all he could do was stare at Caleb"im at a loss for words" was all he could whisper.

Leaning forward in the seat, he had to brace himself a couple of times. All the while he kept his stare on Thorns face, or as much of it as he could stare at. Just waiting for when he saw some relaxation from Thorn.

Elementis_dragon
o.o.c"

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:18 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb ust stared up at Bowen as the man pulled away his face was red from the kiss and after a moment he looked at away ans slapped his cheeks hard a few times. But then he stopped suddenly and looked around. "I...I'm not dreaming this time..." he looked at Bowen then. "you...you kissed me...and I'm awake..."

When Thorn had driven out of the docks where all the wearhouses were he calmed down a little and his hands loosened from the stearing wheel he took a deep sigh then. "I'm sorry Leon."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:55 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

-

Bowen stare was somber as he looked down at Caleb and dropped his hands "you shooued bravery in being honest. It is only fair for me to be honest with yo as well" he said. His fingers twitched wanting to reach forward and caress Calebs cheek, to run his fingers over his own lips. But he kept his hand put.

Leon shrugged "I dont know what you are sorry for" he quietly said still watching him studiously.
".....Are....are you okay?" He asked Thorn.

Elementis_dragon
o.o.c"

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:39 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb bit his lip. He ran a hand through his hair and closed his eyes. "I just wish it would work out" he said lightly.

When Thorn took a deep sigh to calm down then he looked at Leon, leaned over and planted a deep kiss to him, when he pulled away he smiled a little. "I am now"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:28 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

-

Bowens hands fell to his side " O wish the same" he quietly said. He didnt know what else he could say. He didnt know what else he could do for Caleb, he wanted his hands to be the one running through Calebs hair. Bowen wanted to protect him, hug him, to kiss him, to pin him to that bed. But he also wanted to curse himself for thinking like that when Caleb was vulnerable.
"I should let you continue resting" Bowen said as he turned on his feet.

Leon seemed to relax at the kiss "good" he replied as he placed his hand on Thorns thigh. " Were to now then?" He asked him before looking out the window.

Elementis_dragon
o.o.c"

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:00 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb closed his eyes as he put a hand to his mouth to think. He thought leaving would be best but now after admitting himself to Bowen and hearing Bowen's feelings, could he really accept that?
"Bowen...the...the only thing stoping us is my lifespan...right...?"

Thorn looked at Leon's hand and put his own on top of it and he smiled. "Wherever you want, I promised you breakfast."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:48 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

-

Bowen was by the door when Caleb finally spoke up. His face looked, saddened....defeated " my life span....its a long one, i will continue to look the same as you lay nearing the end of your life." He quietly said without looking at him.
"Im afraid....thats something that neither of us would be able to handle" he added in looking over his shoulder at Caleb before walking out of the room.

With a smile,Leon turned his hand so that he could intertwine his fingers around Thorns. "What about that little family owned dinner thats three blocks down from your building" he said looking over at him.
"Foods good and coffee is as fresh as you can get" he added in.

Elementis_dragon
o.o.c"

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:52 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb knew Bowen had lived a long time, but hearing it in this way didn't make it any easyier. Caleb felt his throat tighten as he listened to reality and when he heard the door close he had to look back just to be sure Bowen was really gone before he let the tears fall from his eyes. He thought it would hurt to hear Bowen turn him down, but no, this was worse. Whiping his face, he stopped crying then walked back to his dresser he opened it and began taking clothes out. "Then this is the best I can do for either of us Bowen." he said softly sighing deeply as he did.

Thorn smiled. "sounds good to me." he said.
he took his hand out of Leon's long enough to put the car in gear, then he drove off nd took Leon's hand again.

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces