Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Fire and Ice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:44 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm deamenor

-

-

For the first time, Bowen felt ancient, his skin felt heavy on his bones and his head hung from his neck like it weighed a ton. He leaned against the wall and pushed his hand against his face as a shaky breath left his body. Knowing he wouldnt be able to concentrate on anything, he madr his way to his own room.

Leon was quiet for the remainder of the ride there as he looked out the window, watching people make their morning commute.

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon
o.o.c"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:43 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

Caleb packed just the essentials before he sat on the bed and for a moment he was still. Feeling tires all of a sudden he layed down, closed his eyes and fell asleep.

When they got to the place Leon mentioned, Thorn parked and then looked at Leon and smiled. "Leta go get something to eat"

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:29 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

-

Closing the door to his room behind him. Looking around his room, for the first time, he took notice of how barren it was. His room had only the essentials with no decorations. A single bed with a single pillow and cover, a night stand with a single candelabra, a chair in the corner and a dresser with uniforms, a closet that wasnt even half full with his casual clothing. nothing to show of his personality or his taste. So simple, no uniqueness only purpose. Going over to the chair he sat om it and let his uead hang once again. How did he think that Caleb would be comfortable with someone like him, someone so boring.

As the words left Thorns mouth, Leons stomach let out a growl causing him to chuckle"Yes lets" he said before leaning forward and giving Thorn a quick kiss and opened the door at the same time. Getting out he rolled his shoulders feeling a little stiff from the stressful morning, hopefully some food will help him relax at this moment.

Elementis_dragon
o.o.c"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:54 am
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

When he heard Leon's stomach Thorn chuckled a little and he smiled when his human kissed him. Getting out of the car after that he looked at Leon and held his hand out to him.

Caleb remained sleeping, but after awhile he started to toss and turn in bed moaning. Before long he was sitting up awake and trying to reach his back as it was starting to become itchy all of a sudden. Groaning because the itch wouldnt go away he finally took his shirt off and walked to the mirror and looked in it and his eyes got wide as he notices two red spots right by his back shoulder blades. Suddenly it was no longer itchy but rather painful and he fell to the floor on his hands and knees feeling like throwing up as the pain continued to intensify. The puppy watched getting both concerned and confused he stood up and first began whimpering then slowly he began barking uncontrollably.

Kamen thought he could hear faint barking he looked up at the ceiling then looked at Arion. "Do you hear barking?"

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:35 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

Arion looked up as well when he heard the barking "Yes " Arion replied to Kamen and slowly got up "I wonder what could be wrong" he voiced and looked down at Kamen "shall we investigate?" He asked holding his hanf out to the dragon.

Bowen looked up all of a sudden when he heard the uncontrollable barking. Confused and concerned he slowly got up and made his way to the door to see if he could hear where it was coming from. When he realized it was coming from the direction of Calebs room he panicked and rushed towards it. He didnt even bother knocking on the door before throwing it open.

Taking Thorns hand, Leon lead him to the restaurant and greated the waitress that passed by with a tray of food.
Having been here enough, he was friendly with the crew and walked with Thorn down to one of the corner tables. The table was a booth with four menus at the far edge, with three different types of syrups, a sugar container, with a small box next to it that had sugar substitutes, and all the additional condiments that restaurants kept stocked, and at the middle of the table a small cow shaped milk container that held cream for coffee. The smell of pancakes and coffee strong, muffins and berries also wafted the air, the sound of sizzling a quiet din beneath all the chatter and sound of utensils.
Leon grabbed two of the menus and handed one to Thorn.

Elementis_dragon
o.o.c"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:14 am
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Thorn took the menu that Leon offered and he opened it and began reading the contents of what food was being offered. He couldnt quite make up his mind as it all smelled delicious.

Caleb noticed Bowen barge in his room through the mirror. A second later he threw up on the floor. And as he was trying to catch his breath he flinched from the pain from his back. The red spots started getting bigger as something began to protrude from his back. One at eather side of his back shoulder blades.

Kamen nodded to Arions statement and he stood up taking his hand as he did. After that he began following the noise of the barking. Getting increasingly worryied as he noticed. "It almost sounds like it's coming from Caleb's room" he said aloud, speeding up a little after he said that.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:52 am
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

Arion eyes narrowed in confusion and concern as he followed Kamen when the dragon got ahead of him. Did something get past all of their guard dogs? Past him? But what?

"Caleb!" Bowen yelled as he rushed to the humans side and got down on his knees next to him, tentatively touching his back "what on earth?" He wondered quietly, his eyes narrowing on the puncture wounds.
His eyes went wide when something began protruding, and though He was concerned,he also looked furious that someone, something had targeted Caleb.

Not even ten minutes later one of the waitresses approached their table, she was and older lady maybe late 50s with hair starting to gray in certain parts "hello you two, how are you doing this morning? And can I get you fellows anything to drink?" She greeted with a warm smile.
Leon smiled and gave her the same ol same ol answer before ordering himself some coffee.

Elementis_dragon
o.o.c"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:32 am
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Thorn ordered himself an eggs Benedict on an English muffin and a black coffee.

Kamen noticed the bedroom door open as he got closer. He walked to the door and looked inside he noticed Bowen beside Caleb who looked like he was in pain. He was confused and as he walked closer he noticed something protruding from the humans back.

Caleb looked at Bowen, both embarrassed and happy to see him. He finished as he felt more pain, whatever was coming out of his back getting bigger and bigger until finally it popped out. Protruding from his back were almost bat-like looking wings and as he panted from all the pain it caused him he looked up and into the mirror finally and noticed his eyes had changed. They were green still but instead of white around them, they were black.

"He...just grew wings..." Kamen said, perplexed by the whole thing but at the same time something seemed familiar about this.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:25 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

Arion was just as confused as how Bowen looked. "What does this mean" Arion asked approaching Bowen and Caleb "how did this happen?" He wondered out loud.

Bowens eyes went wide at the wings, concern clear in them and he didn't even spare Arion or Kamen a glance as he heard them barge in."i have the same questions" Bowen replied to Arions questions, he didnt know what this meant, he could only guess, and he didnt think any of his guesses would be right.

Other ran the coffee, Leon ordered himself an omelet with white toast and thanked the waitress who didnt take long to come back with two mugs and a fresh pot of coffee that she placed on the middle of the table for them.

Elementis_dragon
o.o.c"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:01 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

As Thorn waited for the food to arrive he looked at Leon and smiled. "Be right back, even dragons need to pee." he said with a chuckle as he got up and headed for the bathroom.

Kamen thought about something he looked at Arion. "I'll be right back stay here with them." he said as he turned and left the room heading for the library

Caleb was feeling his pain subsiding and as he calmed down he ended up leaning against Bowen taking heavy deep breaths. He just looked at himself in the mirror and after awhile he looked away.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:05 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

"Yeah, ill wait here with them" Arion said looking at Kamen as his dragon walked away. Arion then turned his stare over to Caleb and Bowen, he also didnt know how to help, hopefully Kamen would know how to.

Bowen looked down at Caleb, again, he felt useless when it came to the human. He didnt know how to help him, all he could do was hug him. When he felt Caleb lean against him, he looked down at his wings, how on earth did this happen, he wondered, his hand linger on Calebs lower back, just below his wings.

Leon chuckled at Thorns comment " well bathrooms in that direction" he said pointing over his shoulder over to where the bathroom signs where, before Thorn got up.
Leaning against the chair, he waited patiently. And the waitress was back with their food while Thorn was done.

Elementis_dragon
o.o.c"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:20 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Thorn smiled and nodded as he walked towards the bathroom.

Not long after the food arrived, a voice spoke behind Leon. "Hmm seems we think alike, Hello Thorn's mate."

Kamen ran and when he got to the libuary he found a ladder and carryied it to one of the shelves after climbing it he found the book he was waiting for then ran back for Caleb's room flipping through pages as he went. When he arrived he wasnt even out of breath as he pointed to the page and pointed it to Arion. "I think this is what happened." he said up to him then looked at Caleb. "He's turned into some kind of inncubus. The wings and eyes are tall tale signs, but he's missing horns and a tail."

Caleb was just enjoying Bowen holding him, he closed his eyes feeling suddenly tired, but after hearing Kamen speaking he opened his eyes. Suddenly a memory came to him, he was young and holding onto a bear in a tent, he heard people talking outside.

"I"m telling you this is dangerous, when he becomes of age he will.

He's only half maybe...maybe he wont..."

Caleb bit his lip and spoke lightly under his breath. "half..."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:45 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-
Arion looked from the book im Kamens hands up to Caleb. "I.... I ....im at a loss for words.." He said quietly runniny a hand through his hair , his eyes looked frazzled as his hand went from his hair down to his jaw and gripped it in confusion.

Keeping his stare on Caleb, Bowen expression was blank, but his eyes were wide.
He was with Arion, he was for a loss of words, but unlike Arion, his hands werent free. With no sound, Bowen adjusted his arms and stood up with Caleb in them.
"Your bed must be more comfortable than the ground" Bowen said walking over to the humans bed, he didnt want to come off as rude, but he didnt know what to say. Bowen laid Caleb down on his side and got on his haunches so he was eye level with him "Are you in pain? Do you need anything?" Bowen asked, the blank expression gone from his face and replaced with concern, his hands warm on Calebs " a heating pad? Shower?......chocolate....?" Bowen said, he didnt know how to handle the situation he was trying not to panic.

Watching Bowens interaction with Caleb was somewhat entertaining, if it weren't for the confusion.
"Perhaps..... Bowen can handle this" Arion quietly told Kamen, placing his hand on his mates elbow, thinking that these could use some privacy.

Leon jumped at the sudden voice speaking to him and let out a quiet curse in surprise.
Without turning his body he made like he was looking out the window but side glanced them "Is that so?" He asked in an almost dry tone "might I ask what you want?....other than a delicious breakfast that is" Leon said and ended with a mutter as he turnes back to his coffee and took an audible purposeful loud slurp.

Elementis_dragon
o.o.c"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:09 am
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

"I see manners isnt your strong suit." Draconas said as he walked around the table and sat right in the seat Thorn just vacated. He crossed his legs and and placed both hands on his knees. "The hostility you are eminating is very high. I can sence it and I'm not even your mate. Which brings me to my question, I never got the chance to ask this during our first little meeting. But how is it you were able to get Thorn wrapped around your little fingers? A human." he said this as politly as possible but it was still coming off as insulting.

Kamen looked from Arion, to Caleb and Bowen, then back at Arion and he had to nod. As curious as he was about this whole thing, and he so wanted to study Caleb more he had a feeling the human had had enough of an ordeal without someone staring at him. Looking at his book he nodded again. "Yeah...I'll read this over a bit more..." he said as he turned around and left the room.

Caleb was surprised when Bowen picked him up. He looked up at the ancient man and bit his lip then closed his eyes. After he was placed on the bed he opened his eyes again and looked right up into Arion's. He blushed a bit by all the concern he was showing him and he looked to the side a little, a bit at a loss. "I...I'm not in pain anymore..." he heard Arion and Kamen suggest they leave then he looked back up at Bowen and for the first time took note of the panic in his eyes, no longer empty like he was so used to seeing. The look made him happy and yet he felt bad at the same time.
He looked at his hands and Bowens then up at him again. "I guess...if anything I don't want to be alone right now...?" he was scared and confused as the memoryies came back to him, things of his childhood he near about blocked out.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:41 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

Happy that Kamen agreed with him, Arion led them out of the room "would you like to read more in the library?"he asked already leading them down that general direction, "once Caleb feels better Im sure hell be willing to answer your questions. Questions i would like to know the answer to as well" he commented.

Bowen smiled softly and let the breath he was holding, out slowly "I can do that" he said quietly and grabbed Calebs hand, rubbing the back of it with his thumb.
" would you like me to get a towel and some warm water?" He asked looking him in the eyes " I can wipe down your back. And....even though your back doesnt hurt any more, im sure it will feel good" he said with a warm smile.

"It's hard to show proper manners to someone who youre not fond of" Leon commented and gave him a cold smile "not to mention humans arent really good with them" he added in and narrowed his eyes when Draconas sat infront of him.
But Draconas question surprised him and it showed " Thats a question for Thorn" Leon commented and almost crossed his arms "because i did nothing" he said " if anything i got lucky" he quietly said keeping quiet that Thorn saved his life.

Elementis_dragon
o.o.c"

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out