Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Pubs are totally made for socialization [Finished ] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:43 am
Lex had picked through his clothing trice over to make sure the outfit he choose was not overly ‘slutty’. Mostly because he didn’t want to alienate Aulus and he really wasn’t looking for a bar fight. Still well above what he usually would go bar crawling in, but if the possibility of a rave opened up. Well, he wanted to be prepared.

So he chose a near sapphire blue cotton turtleneck and black dressish like pants that were only a smidge away from being poured on. He picked out steel toe boots, because if there was a rave, he wanted his toes unsmashed. Lex also didn’t care for drunk people stepping on his feet. Unbroken toes were win. He picked up a medium grey wool coat, it was getting chilly out, and he didn’t want to pair black on black.

And he was thinking way too much about this. Lex checked to make sure he had his wallet, a stick of eyeliner, lip gloss, and a tiny thing of Stilla metallic pixie dust. Sucky name, but the white gold shine was pretty.

Sunspot was in his hair and he had his pokeballs. If it was anywhere else, he might have used Roulette or Glit like a scarf of awesome. He smoothed down his coat and headed out to the motor pool to meet up with Aulus, and anyone else that had decided to come along.

[Invitation only PRP of sorts, blah]  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:51 am
Aulus was wearing a black vest, black jeans, huge buckled black boots, and a black hoody. He hadn't worn this hoody recently so it didn't exactly fit in obvious places so he'd had to spend a couple of cussing minutes pinning it out of the way up inside itself; it felt a bit weird but it looked less weird than pinning it up on the outside had. Once that was done all that was required was to briefly comb his fingers through his unruly brown hair and to grab his pokeballs and wallet.

Thanks to the whole sleeve thing Aulus turned up at the garage a couple of minutes late; he greeted Lex with an unapologetic nod. "Hi." He then actually looked Lex up and down. He did it twice for good measure. "You look... interesting." It was a bit much for his tastes - on a guy anyway - but at least internally he had to admit Lex had good legs. That thought was staying where it was though, he'd never hear the end of it if he gave the man a compliment. "Are you ready then? I'm not expecting anyone else."

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:23 pm
"And you look like you are going to infiltrate the place and make off with all their cash," Lex quipped, good naturally as he took the black, on black ensemble and shrugged. To each their own, he couldn't judge, all his formal wear was dresses. He smiled brightly turning around to show off his a** in the tight fitting pants. "I know these are a bit much, but I have two more pairs that really look like it is painted on me."

He reached up and idly stroked the little joltik clinging to his curls. "Yeah, we're good. I've thought of inviting Kirk, but I can just imagine his disdain at the pub." Lex shoved his hands in his coat. "I was thinking of wearing my Dratini like a scarf but I thought it would be over kill."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:48 am
Aulus snorted. "Oh, you should have," he drawled, "a large phallic shaped pokemon would finish that outfit off to a tee." He had tighter ones? How did that even-? Oh, leggings he supposed. Well, anyway. "We're off then?" he gestured to the foot traffic exit tunnel. "I brought my Pidgeot for transport, she'll follow your lead seen as you know where we're going." He assumed Lex knew anyway but if not they could google some place to start and employ the GPS on their dexes. He was definitely going to have to get that programmed into his arm, it wasn't like they had any privacy from TR anyway so he wasn't going to worry about that side of it.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:45 am
"Don't tempt me Aulus, I brought Roulette and I will wear her with pride and attempt to keep her out of the cups." A drunk Dratini would not be a good mark on his training record, though it might be cute. Likely messy, and he was getting side tracked.

"We are going into the first bar we see, sample what ever beer or drink they are known for, and go forward! We will hit all the bars!" Lex replied and drew out a pokeball, letting out his Crobat.

Howlback shook herself and idly cleaned one of her wing membranes. "Howl's my ride. " Lex pet her and started to the tunnel trusting the bat to follow and stretch out her kinks.

The crobat made a world weary noise, she had been cleaning, and followed her trainer.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:56 pm
"Mmh." Aulus released Red - who started to preen - and shrugged. "Maybe you should, might be good for a laugh." Wouldn't be his problem and the idea of a drunk Dratini was kind of hilarious, as was the idea of drunk Lex trying to deal with it. The whole idea was pretty ridiculous though even without the alcohol element though he couldn't immediately put his finger on why he felt that way, just seemed weird.

"Right though," he shook his head, heading on and up the tunnel until they reached an exit. Aulus scowled impatiently as they waited for the all clear to head out and waved Red aside as she tried to preen his hair.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:43 am
"It is going to have to wait till I get on the ground. Sunspot can cling, Roulette not so much." Lex pressed into Howlback's side, waiting for the all clear as the crobat started to clean her wings again.

"I miss having my riding gear," he admitted, patting the bat. "I use to have side bags for her. Easiest way to transfer things ever." Well, outside of some things. Lex swung aside his bat as they got the all clear and gently nudged her off.

He did like flying.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:01 pm
Aulus frowned at Lex in a slightly puzzled fashion. "So, get some more?" he said in the tones of one who thinks he is stating the patently obvious. "There's a whole store in the mall in Camphoreon dedicated to that kind of stuff and there's a good saddler on the outskirts." He was saving up for a nice saddle for Phaeth, it would be better for his back on long rides, but a really good saddle set you back by quite a lot and so it had been a long process. He might have enough by the time he had his new arm though, so long as he didn't go on too many wild nights out.

As the all clear signal came Aulus climbed onto Red's back, hunkering down and gripping with his thighs and his hand. Having two hands again was going to be really nice, even if it was only ever a 'replacement' not ever 'his arm' it would make him feel a damn sight safer when they were whizzing through the air at great height and greater speed.

As soon as she caught sight of the sky Red launched herself upwards, clearing the treetops with a scant few powerful wingbeats. Once she had gained a bit more height she circled around, waiting to follow the Crobat as instructed.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:11 pm
Camphoreon was going on his list of places he needed to visit. Along with get Howlback more riding gear. She really did need some. Lex grinned at Aulus from his crobat and nudged Howlback onward towards the town.

It was time to get their drink on. Howlback started off, her wing beats steady. The crobat questioned the accompanying pidegot. She would tailor their landing site as needed and it would be coming up soon. The city was built in trees. A rather bold move for creatures that didn't have wings.. and half the time failed at balancing when they were on their feet.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:26 pm
Red gave a shrill cry of laughter. Red may or may not have completely misheard the phrase she was trying to refer to, as well as missing its context and purpose but she had never let a little thing like being wrong stop her from being right before and even if she knew she was wrong she wouldn't be about to start now. Red was Red, and that was totally awesome and dashing at all times.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:58 pm
Howlback chittered in laughter as she swooped down, skimming the tops of the trees. Town wasn't terribly far and she was rather looking forward to people watching. She questioned. Hey, if her trainer was going to have a night out of town, she was too. Until she had to haul him home.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:13 am
Red laughed, She didn't like the new base; back in the desert she'd just had to get Aulus to let her out of a window and she was off! Now she had to wait for him to take her all the way up through that tunnel and wait for the beep thing that let them out and ugh. It sucked.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:22 pm
Howlback pulled in her wings, diving low and flared her wings out to land on the tree.

Lex swung off his crobat's back and scratched between her ears as he waited for Aulus to join him. They were going to have an absolute blast! He could see a tavern close by and his favorite Chinese place. He made a note to swing by and get fresh crab ragoons to bribe his crobat with later.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:47 am
Red landed beside the Crobat and clacked her beak in approval. she agreed as her trainer climbed carefully down onto the branch.

Once he was sure of his balance on the wide branch Aulus gave Red a scritch under the chin. "Go have fun, I'm sure you could do with stretching your wings." With that dealt with he moved further along the branch and onto the proper footway. He felt a lot safer once he had planks underfoot, he still wasn't as confident of his balance as he had been before. Privately he wondered if Lex had any issues like that but asking would mean admitting he did and that was the last thing he wanted to do. "Good to go?" he asked instead.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:19 am
Howlback leaned against the Pidgeot, eyes half closed and rumbled happily.

Lex gave a gleeful sound, and with arms held out, ran across the branch to the pathway and jumped on the wider planks. Bahahah! He turned and lost his balance, sprawling out on the footway. "Nearly forgot that almost all of stores are in the trees. I feel like an elf. A half blind elf."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff