Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Playground (Games)
What item do you like the most? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Clove Boheme

Allied Explorer

8,600 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:55 am
Queentintin
Clove Boheme
Queentintin
Prism Butterfly Mantilla

User Image
heart

I remember owning this one! At the time it cost less on the Marketplace than Fairy Wings. ❤️

yes its a pretty item, I own it =) thanks heart

On my BatChic account, one of my favorite items was the Angelic Pendant.User Image Recently I was given one through my Questing Thread. So I feels good to have that pretty sparkle back again. ❤️  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:17 am
Clove Boheme
Queentintin
Clove Boheme
Queentintin
Prism Butterfly Mantilla

User Image
heart

I remember owning this one! At the time it cost less on the Marketplace than Fairy Wings. ❤️

On my BatChic account, one of my favorite items was the Angelic Pendant.User Image Recently I was given one through my Questing Thread. So I feels good to have that pretty sparkle back again. ❤️

yes I have 2 , say thanks ,think I'll wear mine =)
the other item, that was a good one, was the ancient Katana, I made a mistake, way,way long ago,to lend it, to this guy, and well he stole, it, but I won one in a guild that had a run game xd that was flooky, took years though lol
once upon a time it was worth a lotttt! lol  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:25 am
Magnifique and Valerth’s Magical Locks

There has never
been a time without unicorns.
We live forever...
We are as old as the sky,
old as the moon!
We can be hunted, trapped;
we can even be killed, if we leave our forests.
But we do not *vanish*...
Am I truly the last?
✨ 🦄 ✨

I think this hair is my fave item now heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:37 am
Queentintin
Clove Boheme
Queentintin
Clove Boheme
Queentintin
Prism Butterfly Mantilla

User Image
heart

the other item, that was a good one, was the ancient Katana, I made a mistake, way,way long ago,to lend it, to this guy, and well he stole, it, but I won one in a guild that had a run game xd that was flooky, took years though lol

Interestingly, I was never interested in having an ancient Katana. In fact, I don't often equip weapons due to my feelings for peace over violence.

The only exception to this rule, is when I equip a Plasma Gear for space cosplay.

And I was amazed when I discovered that the original Plasma Gear is now valued @ 74,000 p. while Forceful Plasma Gear (a recolor) is more reasonable @ 799 p. I intially bought the Forceful Plasma gear for a Star Wars cosplay, but was given the original only recently, through my quest thread. ❤️  

Clove Boheme

Allied Explorer

8,600 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:40 am
Clove Boheme
Queentintin
Clove Boheme
Queentintin
Clove Boheme
Queentintin
Prism Butterfly Mantilla

User Image
heart

Interestingly, I was never interested in having an ancient Katana. In fact, I don't often equip weapons due to my feelings for peace over violence.

The only exception to this rule, is when I equip a Plasma Gear for space cosplay.

And I was amazed when I discovered that the original Plasma Gear is now valued @ 74,000 p. while Forceful Plasma Gear (a recolor) is more reasonable @ 799 p. I intially bought the Forceful Plasma gear for a Star Wars cosplay, but was given the original only recently, through my quest thread. ❤️

Yes I love the Plasma items too, and I agree, I was part of a Star Wars type Guild, when Booty Grabbing was at its best, we loved making spacey ,sci fi theme avies=) lots of fun xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:38 am
Queentintin
Clove Boheme
Queentintin
Clove Boheme
Queentintin

Yes I love the Plasma items too, and I agree, I was part of a Star Wars type Guild, when Booty Grabbing was at its best, we loved making spacey ,sci fi theme avies=) lots of fun xd

Thank goodness I am playing Lake Kindred because the numerous RIGs that are given as prizes for levelling up are plentiful! And if I choose the Bunny Planet or Milky Way, I often get spacy items within the capsule drops, which is always a delight! ❤️  

Clove Boheme

Allied Explorer

8,600 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Clove Boheme

Allied Explorer

8,600 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2022 11:42 am
My new favorite low-priced sc-fi item is User ImageKlaxon Alien Wig which is priced on the Marketplace for only 6p. ❤️  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2022 4:26 pm
My most favorite over-all item to equip -- but by no means unexpensive, now, due to Marketplace inflation -- is the Tire on my head. It was gifted to me, and I have been trying to incorporate this item with every avatar I create.  

Clove Boheme

Allied Explorer

8,600 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Uchi-Michi

Uchi-Michi

Beloved Loiterer

20,840 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2024 7:58 pm
I like the Hunger series and that's why I ended up questing it hahaha

Right now, my quest/giveaway thread still has the same name--unchanged from when I was questing the Hunger series.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 7:44 am
any of those little doll/chibi things of ivan the gaiaonline npc lmao  

QuizillaPrincex

Man-Hungry Puppy

15,300 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Team Edward 100
Village Playground (Games)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff