Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Prize and Giveaway Guild (^.^)

Back to Guilds

This is the place where you can recieve and give, also chat and have fun. 

Tags: friends, giveaway, chat, prizes 

Reply Quests and Charities (Let people know of your quests and charities here).
GAH!! i really would love !!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mitus

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:53 am
i just saw the year of the sheep ram bundle and so badly want it >.< if anyonw would be so kind as to get it for me I'd appropriate it so much or just the ram march  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:33 pm
mitus
well i just got it in my head that i wanted to do a navy blue female knight. So if anyone doesn't mind i would very much appreciate it.
i'll see what i can find 3nodding  

unseen_shadow_supreme

Distinct Shapeshifter

13,425 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hero 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

mitus

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:34 pm
Ole_Brendon
mitus
well i just got it in my head that i wanted to do a navy blue female knight. So if anyone doesn't mind i would very much appreciate it.

awww how nice of you thank you even if you can't find anything i'm so glad you take the time to look ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:35 pm
mitus
Ole_Brendon
mitus

awww how nice of you thank you even if you can't find anything i'm so glad you take the time to look ^_^
well "laughing assassin" looks nice for the blades or the leggings also there's Midnight Reprisal, Regalia of Ancient Fire (Mantle), Regalia of Ancient Fire, Otami Upper Armor, Otami Greaves, Valhalla's Gilded Armor, Waterfall Zara's Armor, Midnight Reprisal, Vice Admiral's Ocean Blue Coat, Regalia of Ancient Fire (Leggings), HoC: Eldwyn the Bright, Regalia of Ancient Fire (Circlet) and Prism Armor. i don't have any of those nor can i buy them all but i could let you have my flame sword 3nodding well half are really expensive and some not so much  

unseen_shadow_supreme

Distinct Shapeshifter

13,425 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hero 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

mitus

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:28 pm
Ole_Brendon
mitus
Ole_Brendon
mitus

well "laughing assassin" looks nice for the blades or the leggings also there's Midnight Reprisal, Regalia of Ancient Fire (Mantle), Regalia of Ancient Fire, Otami Upper Armor, Otami Greaves, Valhalla's Gilded Armor, Waterfall Zara's Armor, Midnight Reprisal, Vice Admiral's Ocean Blue Coat, Regalia of Ancient Fire (Leggings), HoC: Eldwyn the Bright, Regalia of Ancient Fire (Circlet) and Prism Armor. i don't have any of those nor can i buy them all but i could let you have my flame sword 3nodding well half are really expensive and some not so much

oh wow thanks that is really helpful so many good suggestions  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:21 pm
mitus
Ole_Brendon
mitus
Ole_Brendon
mitus

hope you find a good set 3nodding i probably would have gotten you some of them but don't have enough gold, but i can give you the flame sword if you'd like  

unseen_shadow_supreme

Distinct Shapeshifter

13,425 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hero 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

mitus

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:33 pm
Ole_Brendon
mitus
Ole_Brendon
mitus
Ole_Brendon
mitus

hope you find a good set 3nodding i probably would have gotten you some of them but don't have enough gold, but i can give you the flame sword if you'd like

oh no no i love your suggestions ^__^  
Quests and Charities (Let people know of your quests and charities here).

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games