Submit

Heckaroonies

Anxious Vampire

7,415 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:54 pm

Helloo, my name is Jean and I have a few things you should know before you RP with me smile

-If you want to RolePlay with them PLEASE do not post in this thread and PM me. I really like keeping my threads clean and easy to find my characters. smile Thank you
-I usually only do PMs because its easier to get to on my phone (which I use more than my laptop) but if I really love your character and you do Forum RPs I might make an acception.
- I am a semi-lit person. I can usually do about a paragraph (5 or more sentences) or two. One liners are okay once in a while but if you don't give me enough info for me to give a good reply then I won't reply.
-Sometimes I disappear for a few days or weeks because I get busy but that doesn't mean I don't want to continue the RolePlay cuz chances are I'm thinking about it while I'm gone.
- Lastly make it fun or dramatic because I will get board or the RolePlay so spice it up when you can and I'll do the same.
- I put a lot of thought into my characters so I am picky about who I let them interact with. I love detailed characters!!

heart
Link to other character page

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:22 pm
User Image

Ⅰ. BasicInfo

Full Name: Masami Ito

Race: Human

Position: Seke

Height: 5'9"

Ⅱ. ABitMore

Hair: Reddish rust

Eyes: Golden

Clothing: Long sleeve shirts or sweaters, comfy jeans

Abilities: N/A

Personality: Masami often comes across as rude and hard to understand because he doesn't let very many people get too close to him, he was extremely popular in high school which he didn't under stand why because he was a d**k to a lot of people and was hardly ever in class, but under his mask he is kind and loves having fun, he can also be a bit of a hopeless romantic

Biography:Masami was an only child of a single mom. He never knew who his father was since he left when Masami was only a baby. His mom worked hard to earn money even tho she had a low paying job. She would spoil him when she got the chance which wasn't very often. He learned to play the piano at a young age and would often play for his mom on the small piano they had in the living room. She loved his playing and was proud of him. But then in the beginning of his freshmen year of high school his mom got extremely sick and had to go to the hospital. For most of the year she was there drifting in and out of consciousness. The doctors couldn't figure out what it was and said it was probably from her working too hard. After a while her body started to shut down and the doctors decided it would be best if she was left to pass peacefully. Masami was devastated. He had no where to go since his mothers family had cut all ties to them and he had been kicked out of the apartment he had lived in because he couldn't pay anymore. So he was forced to get himself a job and an apartment where he still lives now. He was lucky enough to become the manager at a popular book store/cafe.

Ⅲ. Personal

Crush: N/A

x Coffee
x comfortable clothing

Dislikes:
x His mothers family
x Living alone
x Doctors

Extra: He had a really good friend in high school who stuck around because he knew Masami needed someone. Even now he's still around and is a publisher at a popular publishing company.  

Heckaroonies

Anxious Vampire

7,415 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Heckaroonies

Anxious Vampire

7,415 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:20 pm
User Image

Ⅰ. BasicInfo

Full Name: Midori Satoshi

Nickname: N/A

Race: Human (even tho the picture is a neko)

Position: Uke

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 110Ibs

Ⅱ. ABitMore

Hair: Purple

Eyes: Lime Green with orange flakes

Clothing: Anything bright and colorful

Personality: Hyper, flirty, talkative (rambles), he can be pretty sassy, insecure, tough, never lets his guard down, plays the innocent act well, untrusting, depressed.

Biography: Midori doesn't like to talk or think about his past he tries to forget but it torments him. He now lives by himself in a small apartment with a part time job at a Bar/Restaurant. He does what he has to to make the money he needs to pay rent even if it might mean selling himself. He never finished school because he had to drop out due to not having the time or money for it.

Ⅲ. Personal

Crush:

x Fish
x Colorful stuff
x Flowers
x Soft, Fluffy and Warm places

Dislikes:
x Being hungry
x The cold
x Dogs

x Having to pay rent

Extra:  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:20 pm
User Image

Ⅰ. BasicInfo

Full Name: Austin Clemons

Nickname: Ausi

Race: Fallen angel

Position: seke (leans more towards uke)

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 135 Ibs

Ⅱ. ABitMore

Hair: Orange Blond

Eyes: Gold

Clothing: anything he feels like wearing

Abilities: He is very good with animals and plants. Can take pain away and manipulate others to do small tasks but it only works on humans.

Personality: Talkative when he is nervous,emotional, caring, clumsy, and childish.

Biography: Austin lived a nice enough life in heaven. But one day he was blamed for his twin brothers awful crime against a high angel and he was thrown from heaven, striped of his wings. It also didn't really help his case when the other angels found out he was gay. He was ashamed and lay where he fell for a really long time. When he finally pulled himself out of the dirt he decided to make himself useful. With in the short time that he has been on earth he has managed to survive on his own. He got his hands on a small building in a nice town and opened a flower shop.

Ⅲ. Personal

x Animals
x People
x Babbling about stupid stuff

Dislikes:
x His brother
x Seeing others in pain
x The cold

Extra: He has two scars on his back from where they tore off his wings.  

Heckaroonies

Anxious Vampire

7,415 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Heckaroonies

Anxious Vampire

7,415 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:45 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Ⅰ. BasicInfo

Full Name: Itko Masai

Nickname: whatever his students want to call him but he prefers Mr.Masai

Race: Human

Position: Uke

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 135Ibs

Ⅱ. ABitMore

Hair: Blue

Eyes: Crystal blue

Clothing: for teaching: a button up shirt, sweater and teacher pants and for casual: just normal jeans (usually skinny) a plain colored shirt and a sweater

Personality: Kind, sensitive, more on the mellow side, nonchalant.

Biography: when Masai was young his mother died in a traffic accident. After the funeral his dad wasn't the same, he drank all the time and started becoming abusive. As a result of this Masai turned into a rather rebellious kid. His older sister left before it had gotten bad. Masai wasn't even going to graduate high school until a teacher intervened. After Masai graduated he went to college and became a teacher.

Ⅲ. Personal

x His cat
x sweaters
x cute romantic stuff (he keeps this well hidden tho)

Dislikes:
x His family
x not being able to see
x his past

Extra: His cats name is copper  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:46 am
User Image

Ⅰ. BasicInfo

Full Name: Vlad Thompson

Race: Vampire

Position: Seke

Height: 5'8"

Ⅱ. ABitMore

Hair: Charcoal Black

Eyes: Emerald

Clothing: Whatever he feels like

Abilities: Superhuman abilities such as speed,healing,strength, can play mind tricks and make people do things for him.

Personality: Careless, mellow, depressed, persuasive, self destructive, he can be extremely charming, social and flirty when he wants to be. He has very good social skills he just chooses not to use them. Very little self control.

Biography: Vlad has lived many many years. He has lived many different lives and he has seen people he loved grow old and die. And he has grown tired of it. But being imortal it's nearly impossible to take your own life.
Vlad was born a vampire, a pure blood. His family ,part of the original descendants,has slowly withered with time. Most were killed during the Dark Ages and Salem Witch period, accused of dark magic practices. And somehow Vlad made it out being one of the only true bloods left. There where others, he just had no idea where they were. Vlad gave up on living a long time ago, but it wasn't always like this because being a vampire is great and all until you meet someone you want to be with forever and then have to watch them die. Or even being the cause of death.

Ⅲ. Personal

x Autumn
x Feeling pain (it shows he can still feel something)

Dislikes:
x Living
x Losing people he loves
x Hurting people of importance to him.

Extra: He only feeds when he has to, sometimes sending him into a hunger coma or a feeding frenzy.  

Heckaroonies

Anxious Vampire

7,415 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Heckaroonies

Anxious Vampire

7,415 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:51 pm
User Image

Ⅰ. BasicInfo

Full Name: Kuraku Tsuda

Nickname: Kura

Race:1/3 Demon the rest of him is human

Position: Seme

Height: 6'0"
Weight: 165Ibs

Ⅱ. ABitMore

Hair: Black

Eyes: Pale Blue

Clothing: Anything darker colored. At work he wears a white button up with a black vest and black skinny jeans.

Personality: He seems like he would be a reserved kind of guy but he is almost the opposite. He's outgoing, flirty, talkative, blunt, charming, and hot headed. He is always the one who ends the fight.

Biography: Kuraku's Father was half demon and his mother was just a normal human. When Kura was a teenager his father disappeared randomly. No one knew what happened, he was just gone. His mother went half insane looking for him and then one day she disappeared too. Kura wasn't too upset about it, he wasn't going to drive himself crazy looking for them. They could take care of themselves and he knew that. It still didn't feel good being abandoned tho. He had always been a rebellious kid and that didn't change when his parents disappeared. After he knew they weren't coming back to their house he sold it. Bought himself an appartment and opened a Bar. The 1/3 demon part of him keeps him from aging normally and gives him a few bonuses like super human strength and the strikingly good looks of a demon that make people think they are attracted to him.

Ⅲ. Personal

x Most People
x

Dislikes:
x When fights break out in his Bar
x Being left alone
x

Extra:  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:43 am
I'll be doing custom characters for RPs starting now 3nodding Please PM me if you are interested!

Heckaroonies

Anxious Vampire

7,415 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Yaoi and Yuri Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items