Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Soul Eater Yaoi RP? 1X1

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

talrinrenge

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:57 am
someone got me thinking about soul eater and I think it would be fun to do a Yaoi Weapon X Meister RP. I have a good thought for either one but no profiles yet so if you're interested let me know.

Could also get behind mixing witches into it if that sounds fun to you. I mainly suggest Yaoi for the fact that the Weapon concept i have is overly sexual and forward while the meister concept i have is pretty dismissive. Neither of which would mix well with the typical female personality types.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:06 pm
talrinrenge

I'm game, I love SE >.<, as long as we don't go out of bounds with the rules of Gaia, it sounds like a pretty good idea ^.^  

Ivory_Coated_Stars

Destitute Gatekeeper

talrinrenge

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:21 pm
Ivory_Coated_Stars

I'm game, I love SE >.<, as long as we don't go out of bounds with the rules of Gaia, it sounds like a pretty good idea ^.^

okay then, well which role would you prefer then? Meister or weapon and what kind of a personality type were you thinking? ((sorry i didn't get back sooner. I've been dealing with traveling issues etc.))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:43 pm
talrinrenge

It's cool lol, real life comes first. I personally liked your core idea (I like the concept of opposites attract) I am rather flexible, so I can play either part. :3  

Ivory_Coated_Stars

Destitute Gatekeeper

talrinrenge

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:58 pm
Ivory_Coated_Stars

well think of a cool unique weapon and we'll see who fits it better. At least a weapon none of the main characters used. Also the weapon and meister concepts i had weren't really a pair but a match up like Blackstar and his partner that I don't dare try to spell wouldn't be a bad play either for something like this.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:21 am
talrinrenge

Black star and Tsubaki were a pretty good team too lol. I see what you mean. If there was a weapon I would chose to be, it would probably be a sword that detaches and has a snake like movement. How about you?  

Ivory_Coated_Stars

Destitute Gatekeeper

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces