[B] Getting Fat

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vesperiie

Hallowed Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Yup. There was no mistaking it. She was getting fat.

Not that she particularly minded that, actually. A bit of extra chub, especially in the harsher swamp winters, was a blessing in disguise. It was just something she was noticing, staring into her reflection in the pool, turning side to side. It was curious though - one would think she would have to be eating significantly more to put on the weight, and she certainly wasn't.

She couldn't help but wonder if there was something more going on here...

Amorpheous
Morphy you're a goddess ; u ; heart I'm sorry this post sucks orz

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Well, getting fat was definitely one way to look at it, but Starburst tended not to think about it that way so long as she could still run.

That being said, she trotted up to the other doe, tail waving. Bright eyes sparkling, she called out, "Congratulations!"

Vesperiie
SORRY FOR THE DELAY! I saw the quote and read your post on my phone then forgot to respond when I got back on a computer! emotion_8c

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

Vesperiie

Hallowed Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:03 pm
Amorpheous
No worriessss heart heart
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Congratulations!"

The voice startled her out of her reverie and she whirled around, purple tipped ears perked, much like a fox's might have. She took in the mare with a look of both curiosity and delight and for a moment forgot what had even been said. Ah. Right. Congratulations.

"Why thank you!" She replied, an automatic response filled with genuine cheer, but then she paused, realizing she had no idea why congratulations were even in order.

"What ever for, though?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:18 pm
Starburst laughed, delighted, "Why? For the children you're going to usher into this Swamp!"

Her tail swayed from tied to side as she waited for the doe's reaction to the pronouncement.

Vesperiie
<3

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

Vesperiie

Hallowed Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:40 pm
Foxfire blinked. Then blinked again. And then it all made sense. "Oh!"

Honestly, she should have been expecting it, what with her fair share of bush-shaking. But still. "You really are quite sure?" Of course the mare was sure. She was a mare. Yet... her? A mother? She turned the thought over in her head with a thoughtful crook of her mouth then shook it away, mane flapping.

"I don't think I'm mother material," she confessed with a bashful chuckle. "I mean, I thought I was just getting fat."

Amorpheous
I don't really know where this personality is coming from (some product of sleepy muse and sloppy sentence structure most likely) but I kind of adore it...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:52 pm
"Quite sure," Starburst smiled. "I wouldn't worry too much about, being a mother or getting fat."

"Most of us just tumble into after all and the MotherFather won't begrudge you choosing to just lay down the eggs in a safe spot and leaving them in her care. Or you could bring them to the Mothers Club where there are plenty of kin there, myself included, who would be happy to raise you children."

Vesperiie

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

Vesperiie

Hallowed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:52 pm
Amorpheous
Of worrying, Foxfire was not too concerned. Frolicsome and free-spirited, little ever actually troubled her. The matter of her pregnancy was a new and interesting development, something she would have to wrap her head around and, she supposed, plan for. And for that, the mare was suggesting several interesting options.

"The Mother's Club?" She had never heard of this. "Where is that? They wouldn't mind me just dropping by with a clutch?" Not that she was saying she was certainly going to do so, but it seemed like a good option. More likely than her herding around a group of sightless foals, that was for sure... although there was something quite endearing about that option as well...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:56 pm
"It's a tribe in a safe area of the Swamp. It is a bit of a ways from here, but if you ask around, you'll find us. Or, perhaps, you'll find me later and I'll lead you there if you'd like. The Mothers would be happy to care for your clutch," Starburst smiled.

Vesperiie
/cries so bad at this right now

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

Vesperiie

Hallowed Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:09 pm
Amorpheous
Have you reaaad my posts? lol >>
Foxfire nodded, curiosity appeased. "Thank you - for the suggestions, and telling me. I don't suppose you have any other advice? Clearly I have no idea how this works," her last words accompanied with a chuckle.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:54 pm
"Parenthood tends to be different from kin to kin, from clutch to clutch, so I'm afraid that I don't actually have much advice, but I can offer a blessing," Starburst smiled. "Tell me, what would you want most for your children?"

Vesperiie
I HAVE SURVIVED!

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

Vesperiie

Hallowed Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:12 pm
Amorpheous
YOU'RE A CHAMPION heart

Edit: geeentle reminder, though I don't think there's any rush since blue's been busy ^^
Her ears perked at the word. She had heard of legendary blessings before (though clearly had never given thought of ever receiving one herself). She could just ask? For anything? "Um..." Certainly not anything, nothing was ever so easy. Something small then. Small, but important.

"To know how to have fun," she said with a smile, then a pause. "Well, I guess kids always know how to have fun but, you know, to not forget how."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:28 am
"A good wish," Starburst smiled. "May the MotherFather bless your children with the ability to recognize and participate in the joyous matters of life, no matter how many years they weather and no matter how many sorrows they might have to overcome."

Vesperiie
/flies into the sun
i'm so sorry

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

Vesperiie

Hallowed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:21 pm
Amorpheous
Shhh the timing was perfect, no worries heart Thank you so much morphy!
The words would have seemed silly to her, too grand to stomach without a giggle, had it not been for the undeniable moreness to them. As it were, they made her fall silent, pensive, appreciative.

"Thank you," she said at last.  
Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff