Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
1 x 1 Apocalyptic Roleplay ideas

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ripped Fishnetts

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:10 pm
Soooo I love doing post-apocalyptic 1x1 romantic roleplays. I'm open to most ideas in the human world. My basic plotline:
Man and Woman meet in post apocalyptic terror, can they survive together? Or will they end up destroying each other in the end?
I'm not picky, any scenario works for me. Zombies, Disease Outbreak, Government Breakdown, Civil Uprest, Cataclysmic Natural Event. I'll let my partner decide.
Partner Requirements: Literate and able to post often (I get kind of addicted to roleplays) Minimum of a lengthy paragraph, but not like 10 page long posts. Either gender can play the male, but I prefer to be the female. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:57 pm
Ripped Fishnetts
Soooo I love doing post-apocalyptic 1x1 romantic roleplays. I'm open to most ideas in the human world. My basic plotline:
Man and Woman meet in post apocalyptic terror, can they survive together? Or will they end up destroying each other in the end?
I'm not picky, any scenario works for me. Zombies, Disease Outbreak, Government Breakdown, Civil Uprest, Cataclysmic Natural Event. I'll let my partner decide.
Partner Requirements: Literate and able to post often (I get kind of addicted to roleplays) Minimum of a lengthy paragraph, but not like 10 page long posts. Either gender can play the male, but I prefer to be the female. biggrin

If you still want to do this ill do it with you.  

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

Xaven the Raven

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:03 pm
Post apocalyptic is my bread and butter  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:34 am
Xaven the Raven
Post apocalyptic is my bread and butter

Hey, I was wondering if you would still be up for a post apocalyptic roleplay?
It doesn't have to be romantic or anything though - but I had in mind a nuclear fallout type rp instead of a zombie thing  

Cat Invader

Ruthless Waffles

3,875 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bidding War 100
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items