Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Mizu no Kuni - Land of Water
The Swamp Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:37 pm
User Image

The Swamp

Defiled, and dark. Gunk and dead snakes litter across the small port town, moss covers the docks as you roam. This is the area that rejects, criminals, and peasants come to get food and shelter. Be careful though.. disgusting creatures roam around.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Genesis's long stride turned to a crawl. The mushy swamp stuck to her feet. Ew. Genesis silently hoped this little adventure was worth her only pair of shoes. The distinct sound of her shoes slapping the gooey mud made her stomach queeze as she lurked forward. This gloomy space caught her attention. Destroyed houses, muddy belongings, a forsaken place. Slightly fatigued, Genny recovered her breath and sighed; the pveanic hues scanned the surroundings for any sign of life. It was void. Yet it held a dark character, some untold story.

Chaos_wolf12

Loto Teh Sake

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:20 pm

-- NPC --

User Image

The young girl seemed out of place in this corner of the world. Her armor seemed ill suited to the terrain, and her shoes even more so. It was out of one of the destroyed homes that the girl passed that he chose to emerge, silently stepping out behind her, hand on his sword. "If ya value your life, I suggest you leave right now, ain't nothing but death the way you been going. Ain't no one who's been into that swamp has come out. Alive that is. Not a place for the faint of heart. Unless you have a death wish, you might want to head back to Kirigakure or whatever fancy place you crawled out of. I at least hope you didn't come here alone." This girl was crazy, that was for sure.

User Image

NPC

Loto Teh Sake

Chaos_wolf12

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:29 pm
Loto Teh Sake

Kitten Kashensu

User ImageUser Image
Yami
Your past always catches up with you, Its my job to guide you to the after life.
Whats on the other side? Heaven, Hell?...Or nothing.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
Yami, still trailing the girl, he kept to high points hence forth his name, the raven, seeing the man who had came out, he pulled out a mirror which shined light towards him to signal she wasn't alone. A cloaked, hooded figure standing on top of a high point to make sure she safely travels.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎u⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
A light carries on..
Its not like it was Before! it was all good until you came along and just DESTROY IT!
Well? His chapter came to a conclusion, now opens mine, and the first breath I will receive, for the rest of my life.

SHIKOTSUMYAKU
Assassin
Tailed Beast: Shukaku
Alliance: Kusagakure and allied villages
Jounin Anbu- Speed: 9(+3/-1) / Strength: 5((+1/-1))
34,000 ryo
Jinchuuriki Status: Black circles around eyes, Hair growth.
Chakra points:220
Toad summoner rank: Original summoner
Toad summoning: Gamataru

User Image  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Eek! The thought-to-be alone woman almost exploded from her skin. The Afro-ed man was immediately spotted, his rusty voice echoed through the swampland. Genesis narrowed her eyes to his, reading his body movements; he was definitely a human. Not what she was looking for."I-I was chasing some figures. Did you see anything weird coming through here? Silhouetted creatures? Irregular forms? I know you did. Now tell me where they are!" Her demanding tone crept as the statement came to a close. Genny's hands wrapped around her leg and pulled roughly to unstick her trapped foot. Evidently, she had stepped falsely while her harsh words spewed. Just her luck. Feeling the moisture around her, Genesis prepared a sudden attack."And what if I am by myself?" Of course she was totally oblivious to Yami's sign of backup. Ugh, here we go. She was doing the courageous badass thing again.

Chaos_wolf12

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:18 pm

-- NPC --

User Image

The man saw a glint of light reflect out of the girl's eye, but for now, he would act like he didn't know about her friendly companion up in the trees. Instead, he felt like continuing to talk to this girl. "Now calm down, demanding stuff ain't gonna get ya anywhere. Now, I don't know nothing about any silhouetted creatures, but there's been strange stuff going on in the village up the road. People acting odd and just an all around creepy vibe. I ain't sure what it is you're lookin for, but you'll most likely find it there. That is if the town's people don't attack ya and kill ya first. They've gone kinda insane, probably on account of whatever you're lookin for. Its just right up that road. I'd come wit ya, but I ain't about that life. Good luck, and I hopa ya find what you're lookin for." With a wave of his hand, he would vanish into smoke, disappearing from sight.

User Image

NPC

Loto Teh Sake

Chaos_wolf12

((SOOOOOO. Basically you need to do the following. Go up the road into the village. Once there, fight some made up enemies/possessed/evil town people for a couple of posts, which will be about 4-5 per person, and quote muffin towards the end. Make no mention of shadows, silhouettes, or ghostly shapes, they will appear when they appear, and not a moment sooner. Just fight dudes who are possessed and evil looking. Example: In shirota, we fought possessed lumberjacks and towns people till they appeared.

Basically, act like your on a mission to discover what is making people in the swamps go mad and just attack each other. Some variation of that.))

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:14 pm
                User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

xxxxxMasako arrived some tiem after Yami, but still in time to witness the strange man disappear in a cloud of smoke after pointing down the round. While she would have enjoyed the full story or to know what these two were up to. As much as she disliked Yami, she knew that at one point they had been comrades, and she owned him enough to watch his back. Running around aimlessly like this was bound to get him killed in some horrific way if he wasn't careful. As a Jinchuuriki, he should have known better then to dive headlong into battle, but he never seemed too. From her concealed position, she shook her head side to side for a moment. What really interested her was what she sensed directly up the road. It seemed unlike anything she had felt before, and she couldn't place her finger on it. With any luck, it would knock some sense into Yami and give her some answers about what was going on.

xxxxx

Kusagakure - Jounin - Medical - Body Sacrifice Sensor/Stage 2 - Chiru
                                                                              CP: 250/250
                                                                              Sp:7 Str: 7

Passive:
                                                                              Chiru
                                                                              • Given the ability to change their body, parts of their body, or anything on their body, but not other people, into flower petals for short amounts of time. The petals have razor chakra edges.
                                                                              • Chiru Clan members have higher chakra/natural perception than normal shinobi and better reaction time others as well.
                                                                              Body Sacrifice Sensor
                                                                              • Body Sensors can detect the demons inside of people
                                                                              • Body Sensors can discover the hidden weaknesses of bloodlines
                                                                              • You can find stealth-based enemies, even when they use chakra stealth
                                                                              • Can find hidden enemies
                                                                              • The best healing abilities out there. You can heal fatal wounds and revive the dead if they've only been gone for less than a minute and a half. (You can revive people who have been totally destroyed, if you can find even one scrap of them)
                                                                              • Are able to learn medical jutsu faster than others (-2 posts)
                                                                              • Can learn powerful medical abilities as nearly any class
                                                                              • Your perception is naturally good, and you have a similar muscle movement detection as the sharingan, although slightly weaker
                                                                              MEDICAL CLASS
                                                                              CHAKRA CONTROL -- Medical shinobi have exceptional chakra control. For this reason, jutsu that shinobi of this class perform have a (-5) chakra point discount. This does not apply to Academy or Genin-ranked techniques. No technique can be free when using this passive.

Techniques Used:

Quotes:

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:13 am
Loto Teh Sake

Kitten Kashensu

User ImageUser Image
Yami
Your past always catches up with you, Its my job to guide you to the after life.
"Of course, Carries great power, Blah blah blah, How did this all start though?" He said as he awaited for her to started moving along before continuing, First he saw the mans disappearance "What the- That was awesome." He thought to himself as he Looked to her. "Why did she even leave on her on?" he asked himself. ((Cough)) [Uhh...I'm ganna just temporary go] ((Clone replaces spot]
A light carries on..
Its not like it was Before! it was all good until you came along and just DESTROY IT!
Well? His chapter came to a conclusion, now opens mine, and the first breath I will receive, for the rest of my life.

SHIKOTSUMYAKU
Assassin
34,000 ryo

User Image  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:45 am

That was unexpected. Townspeople were acting weird? Were they possessed? Was it an invasion? Many shinobi would turn the other way, not good old Genny. The anticipation of adventure thrilled her bones and teased her arm hairs into an upright position. "Thanks...I guess...", her tiny voice boomed. With a final childish gesture of a upturned nose, the tiny female expelled herself in the direction the stranger told. It had only been a couple of minutes before Genesis wondered if the man lied. Trust no one. The number one rule of rogue. Aha! There It was, the welcoming lights seemed to scream for attention. Her long stride slowed as she neared the center. The setting sun exploded into a keen blast of various oranges and crimsons; this made the shutters even more noticeable. But why the hell was it so quiet? Every so often the shutters in the windows would flutter lightly, people were hiding in them. Fear-- the most dominant emotion that clouded the vicinity. Genesis could taste it, a foul taste indeed.

Movement from the corner of her eye made her senses scream into overdrive. Pivoting towards the movement in a hurried stance, Genny laid eyes upon the minuscule little girl. She was cute. Very cute actually. Why was she outside?the tiny child wrapped her hands behind her back; Genesis outreached her hands to pick the girl into her scrawny arms."What are you doing out here little la-",the little girl had suddenly gripped a handful of hair and pulled Genny down to size."You little b***h, let me go!", for a second she had forgotten the little girl's age and punched her in the stomach. Releasing Genesis's hair, the youngin hurled backwards and growled for another attack."I was trying to help you! I didn't mean to hurt you-", the statement seized. It had went from one little girl to, four little girls. When had they arrived? Their aura seemed to spilled from the tiny statutes they owned. What was going on? Well, it was on either way. In fear of more hair pulling, she tied her hair into a ponytail. Were they ready?

Chaos_wolf12

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:04 am
Loto Teh Sake

Kitten Kashensu

User ImageUser Image
Yami
Yami removed his ninjato from the sheath but quickly heard steps towards him. He turned to see people in kirigakure anbu outfits. One hade a claw gauntlet, others had blades as well. Yami's head dropped to the side. they Leapt towards him on the building. leaned backwards basically he 's still on his feet and now on his hand. The other came and he lifted his foot and kick him in the stomach and sending him over Yami. the third stood and waited till he had finished. One attempted to slash Yami's chest but Yam bloacked it with his blade. Sparks came from there blade as they pulled away.
A light carries on..

SHIKOTSUMYAKU
Assassin
34,000 ryo

User Image  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Panthers7

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:11 pm
There is a daemon in us all

A daemon that wants to be free.

The daemon you may fight, but it won't stay down

you can bruise it, hurt it and make it bleed..

User Image
Rose Allamora Liang

User Image

If Rose couldn't find the enemy within the village, there was only on place in the Water Country that a person who is a criminal would feel safe; a place with more criminals. Or at least a place where they could blend in easy with the rest of the populace if not find recruits to their cause. Dressing in less flamboyant clothing so they he may not draw too much attention to himself Rose garbed himself, to his disgust, in the clothes of pauper with a tattered rob covering his elegant pinned up hair. As he walked about the muddied streets of this little village, he utilized his eyes to peer through the walls of the shabby buildings in hopes to find any irregularities that may lead him to the source of his mission.

User Image

But it will get back up and kill you.

The daemon in us all, just waiting to be free.

Chakra Points: 200/200

Stats

• Strength :: ■■■■■□□□□□□□□□□
• Speed :: ■■■■□□□□□□□□□□□

※※※※※※※※※※※
Summoned Puppet ( Underlined = Active ) Pierrot De Le Fou/u] - Soldant De l'incube - Diable De l'incube ver. 2

• 2x Fuma Shuriken,
• 20x Kunai's
• 19x Chakra Initiated Explosive Kunai's,
• 12x Ninja wire strung kunai's,

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Jutsu(s) Used:
*)

*)

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Ryo: 13,000

Black Fire Lord

-EM- Epic Muffin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:05 pm
There is a daemon in us all

A daemon that wants to be free.

The daemon you may fight, but it won't stay down

you can bruise it, hurt it and make it bleed..

User Image
Rose Allamora Liang

User Image

It seemed like this was yet another dead-end. A troublesome end that put Rose in a bit of frustration. There was no details about the death of the woman outside of her being a commoner and the user that created her death, could literally be just about anyone. If truly no one could be found in this uncouth place there were only two more places in the Water Country that he could search. The Water Country Roads or the Ookami Shrine. The Ookami Shrine seemed like the best bet of the two, but Rose would take one more surveillance about the shaggy "city" on the outskirts of Kiri before making his leave.

User Image

But it will get back up and kill you.

The daemon in us all, just waiting to be free.

Chakra Points: 200/200

Stats

• Strength :: ■■■■■□□□□□□□□□□
• Speed :: ■■■■□□□□□□□□□□□

※※※※※※※※※※※
Summoned Puppet ( Underlined = Active ) Pierrot De Le Fou/u] - Soldant De l'incube - Diable De l'incube ver. 2

• 2x Fuma Shuriken,
• 20x Kunai's
• 19x Chakra Initiated Explosive Kunai's,
• 12x Ninja wire strung kunai's,

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Jutsu(s) Used:
*)

*)

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Ryo: 13,000

Black Fire Lord

-EM- Epic Muffin

Panthers7

TokenOfImpurity

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:56 am
User Image

KIRAcerebrus

"So beautiful... Perhaps you would like a fortune told?" The toothless witch barely moved from the heap which she lay, yet Kira knew she was talking to her. She wasn't the only one around, people moved around her and whispered things about curses and damnation. Yet she was the only one who felt the pull of the conversation, and so she accepted it, moving towards the older lady.

"What.... Is it then?" Her voice felt hoarse from not speaking for days, and she wasn't quite sure how this went. Kira timidly set her palm out there. The old one snatched it from her, pulling her closer than she would like. There was a large inhale, then an exhale. She seemed to be concentrating, and Kira was too afraid to rip her hand away. She waited in anticipation until...

"Your dream you hold so near your chest, clutching with desperation will slip out and you'll fall into the water. Drowning in despair, you will make an act that you cannot take back. And love? A beauty like you will never find the happiness she wishes." The old lady croaked," You're-" Kira ripped her hand from the womans grasp. She was shaking, and scared. She didn't want to hear anything else, so she easily slipped through and fell away. She didn't believe a word the woman uttered, and continued with the crowd.

Chakra : 220 // 220 ✣

Strength: ✤ 5
                          Speed: ✤ 5

Jutsu:

Mission: Finding Thyself. 415

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:30 am
User Image

KIRAcerebrus

She had no where to go, she was hungry and sad. Perhaps even a little deprived of sleep. When she spotted it, the Tavern, she was happy. Perhaps she could steal some food or work for it or something. Living on the Gods Island, she had been worshiped and fed. This journey was already so hard, she had no idea how long it would take for her to complete it. Entering the building, she was overwhelmed with the smell and must in the air. It was dimly lit, people were crowded in the tables and along the bar. They all were criminals, outcast. She couldn't tell if others were ninja or simply raw evil, and she was too afraid to say anything. But the moment she stepped into the area, everyone turned to glare at her. Her hair stood out among the dark men and women, and at first she heard someone utter the name Uchiha, which they had greatly mistaken her for. She did use the fire element, but she also could use wind. Without air, fire cannot be fed. With air, it can be. She fought that way, or at least that was her mindset. After all, she was actually rather weak. She slid into the bar, overhearing a rather interesting conversation.

"There is something funny going on in the villages..."

"Oh? Are they warring again?"

"They are at the brink, if not already attacking each other. Two have already been destroyed. I wonder which will eventually win it all, do you bet?"

"I bet on Kirigakure, they have the most ninja."

"Konoha has the most heart. At least it did, I wonder what happened to it."

Kira remained silent. Perhaps she should join a village. Would she receive food? Shelter? Training? That's where she wound grow stronger... She should go to one of them. "Which of the Villages do you suggest?" She asked the strange man next to her, who was savaging a chicken bone. He didn't stop until the bone was completely clean, within the helm of his stomach.

"Konoha would welcome the power, Kiri wouldn't blink an eye at your coming. I say go on the side that will win. Kiri is a lot more lively, a lot more powerful. Plus it's a shorter walk." The man advised, a rigid scar crossed his entire face, from his eye to his mouth and chin. He was scary, and large. Kira felt a little intimidated, but took the advice. Kirigakure it was.

Chakra : 220 // 220 ✣

Strength: ✤ 5
                          Speed: ✤ 5

Jutsu:

Mission: Finding Thyself. 831

Quote:

TokenOfImpurity

[bounty hunter]

Divine Vampire

8,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:59 am
Solarius flare

|| Chunin || [130/130] ] || 4/4 [Sp/St] || Terumi || SHOUNETSUJIGOKU || puppeteer|| Mist ||

Appearing in the swamp with the drugged prizoner. Voldo and the Geisha walk to the cabin instructed by the Shogun. Stepping inside he sits the girl in a chair and ties her up. Voldo then vanishes as the Geisha transforms into Voldo. "well now that thats over with Ill wait for my drug to wear off before i begin extracting information" Meanwhile Voldo set out tools on the table he kept in a pouch. rolling out a piece of cloth are two dozen senbon and a vial of what looked like a viscous liquid.

The young girl comes too as she looks around panicked. Her eyes wide in terror seeing the Mist boy as she struggles the bindings. "p-please let me go. I dont know anything!"

"wrong answer, but dont worry ill make it slow." he smirks dipping a needle in the liquid as he walks over and slowly slips it inder the skin between her knuckles. A red mark moving up her arm slowly as the toxin burns its way up her veins. The toxin from a rare flower if put into the body caused the most intense fiery pain for a moment. Wasnt fatal but useful.

Shrieking like a banshee as it felt like a hot poker was being shoved through her arm as she cries. "PLEASE AHHH I DONT KNOW ANYTHING!!! STOP!!!" The pain deminishing but still leaving her arm throbbing. This man whoever he was wasnt playing.

"Again the wrong answer. Oh im sorry i havent even asked a question yet, how rude. Tell me the location of the rebel base." He chuckles dipping the needle back into the toxin but this time he dips three needles. "I will make this painful for you girl. Best to answer me early on than dragging this out."

The girl looks at him and glares. "I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT REBELS."

Voldo sighs and slips one needle between the knuckles of the girls right hand, One between the knuckles of her left hand, and the third he slips slowly into the girls foot wher it is the most tender. The tocin running through her skin as he chuckles.

Screaming in agony she flails in the chair as the fire coursed through her body. "stop! ahhhhhh! please" She starts crying as her body shakes. But still this man proceeded to interogate her, werent her tears enough to sway him?

Voldo sighs leaving the metal needles where they were. "you upset me. NOw i have to step up my interogations. you see My skills wont leave marks yet but they will get answers." He takes two fingers as his chakra flares and pinching the needle in her right hand the needle heats up as the heat from his chakra turns the needle red hot the slow hiss of scalding flesh can be heard.

Screaming even more so now as her hand is LITERALLY burned this time. He is mutilating me now? holy S*** how far will he hurt me? her mind racing as her hand trembles.

Voldo Chuckles pinching the other two needles letting her foot and other hand become scalded. He then smirks as he whispers in her ear. "the next stage involves seriously harming you. Now tell me what i want to know or i will start crippling you.

The girl freaks. Apparently this wasnt what she had known was going to happen. The guy was a monster he had to be a jounin or somthing professional interrogator possibly. She babbles on information in attempt to save herself.

Voldo smiles pulling out the needles as he chuckles. He puts them back on the table as he smirks. "and the password? I know its not just so easy to get in" He feels his chakra surging. ONe wrong answer and she was going to scream.

Whimpering she looks away, she wasnt sure if she should give that answer and ponders giving him a lie, but without an answer he would hurt her badly. She gives him a phrase but wonders if he would believe her.

Voldo looks at her and then turns to the table and starts packing up the tools. To give her a flase sense of security. If she showed even the slightest hint of relaxation he would know it was a lie.

Seeing him put away his stuff she wonders if he was done. she watches holding her breath nervously as she holds the chair. But after a seconds lets out a soft breath.

Voldo turns to the girl and holds her chin to look her in the eyes and without a second for her to react spits acid into her eyes using the forked toung spray jutsu. "You lied, now i want the real answer."

Screaming she flails and cries out as she tries to use her ice jutsu to break fre but unable to weave sings what could she do. The room was dark now as her head and eyes hurt. She screams the pasword and shakes.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
Mizu no Kuni - Land of Water

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff