Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaia Job Center

Back to Guilds

Looking for a gaian job? Looking for workers? Check us out! It's free to join. 

Tags: work, jobs, hiring, giveaway, help 

Reply The Gaia Job Center
WW - Assistant, project manager, creative writer, graphic de

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stef-Phan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:43 pm
I am starting a guild and I am willing to pay for work. Prices vary per job, and or you can be paid weekly.
The jobs wanted are self explanatory, but I'll go into detail anyway.

Project Manager - To go over all the employees work, and assist me with running the project. Also to check over things, and communicate with the employees.

Creative Writer - Looking for someone to write intro's, bio's, back story, fore lore, and what ever else comes about. Please be experienced.

Graphic Designer - Looking for someone to create banners, and sigs, and alot of other things. Also skilled please.

Assistant - I am looking for someone that I can call upon to do duties and activities that are asked, and to help with the guild.
please pm me AND reply here if interested.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:14 am
Foax_Stephan

Applying for: Graphical Designer
Online: I have been offline for a while, but now I am back and before I was online every day for at the least a few hours.
Years of experience: 4+ years. I was active in the old GJC before they made a new guild.
Examples: Please head over too my example thread here in the GJC, where I have various examples of many different types of jobs.

Thank you for your time!  

Amy McGregor

O.G. Gaian

Mors Morza

Hallowed Foe

11,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:29 pm
Stef-Phan

Applying for Creative Writer

Samples Writing gallery (still being worked on, to be more interesting.) Prose gallery specifically and another sample in the spoiler below:

"A writer since childhood, Asa's appearance reflects her hobby. Her skin is soft and pale, and her long fingers are smudged with ink and graphite. Whatever the season, she always seems to smell of firewood, and her dark hair is generally messy from a busy day at the smooth mahogany desk that is both workspace and art studio."

The Gaia Job Center

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games