Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Neverending 1 x 1 Search

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deltoras

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:16 pm
Whelp... No one wanted to roleplay with me.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:01 am
I'd like to roleplay, but I cannot PM you.  

God Emperor Baldur

Bloodbeauty118

Unsealed Rogue

8,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:28 pm
Deltoras

Your pm is apparently set to 'friend's list only' so I can not message you. As I am still interested, I am copying and pasting my message to you down below.

Hello. So, I noticed your neverending rp search in a guild and looked into your thread. I noticed you are absolutely craving the princessxthief with wanting a long term partner that won't abandon you. I think I could be what you're looking for.

You mentioned wanting a sample of my writing, so here is a link to a thread that I also think may connect to your plot a bit in the fact that this is a fantasy rp and I play a princess (exiled princess but one nonetheless) This particular rp seems a bit short considering we started in July. But both me and said partner have lengthy posts and both tend to be busy at times. We've planned a lot of general plot for the rp and plan on this rp having some of the same aspects you see yours having (such as slow relationship/character development, doubling up and taking a long period of time) I thought it would be the perfect example for you.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/invitation-only-rp/the-two-kingdoms-invite-only-1x1/t.93362417/

If you don't find my style suitable for this type of rp or have already acquired a partner for your plot I also have some of my own and can re-look at your other ones. In terms of not abandoning rps, I could refer you to one of my first -and still one of my favorite partners- me and her have completed two rps and are close to finishing a third. Our first rp went on for a year (this was back when I had more free time so this was while posting nearly every day) while our second took another great number of months. This third has been going a while as well. So I can tell you that I am usually not the one to abandon and on the few occasions I have, I give reasoning and a heads up, I don't not respond to quit.

If you want a little more information on myself:
-I am female but can play male roles
-I've been on this site close to three years but had been on Tinierme rping before that
-I do work, play a sport and assist in coaching a sport so I'm more packed for time these days. Though I can usually still manage a post or two a week in each of my rps
-I am a mirror writer. I tend to give the length that you present me with or more per post (there are times where it may be unnecessary to do so or on the off chance I get blocked they may be shorter)
-My levels are about the same as yours as for your limitations with sexual content and gore

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games