""

Hook Hook Where's the Hook?

Introduction

Just as the story tells, Peter Pan comes back from his ordinary life. To fight back for his children, but with little knowledge of heights and pixie dust, he was laughed at, as he tries his best to reach to his son from the nets. But as James Hook decided to kill the pathetic man. The Pixie wagers a bet, and saves the Pan from his doom. But as the story goes, his life is pushed off the ship and into the sea, saved again by the Mermaids that dwell the waters. Now while I'm telling you this, This story does revolve what happens after Pan saves his children and flies back to his life of an adult. But what happened to Hook, now that's another tale. He Lives.... and wants revenge.

Story

After Fighting for his children, He gives his sword to the next leader of the Lost boys. But as Years pass by, a new century opens, as Hook reappears with a threat. A Threat that he would appear from the 2nd star and exact his revenge against Peter Pan. The Lost Boys owe a promise to Peter and with that they asked the Pixies to aid them in there conquest to save Peter's Home world. But with little Knowledge they possessed about the world Peter went to, they had to go to the source to learn and adapt. Few were selected to travel with Pixie and her 3 comrades that held the dust of Belief. The Power which gives all Pixies the ability to Fly.

(Yes the story is based on from Hook the movie an old Disney movie with Robin Williams. Because of this important man who made me who I am today. I would like to revamp his story with a new smack of colors that would enlighten his work. Of course I'm not perfect but all credit goes to him.)