Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] The Hunt (w/Mute <33) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:07 am
So I'll just post a super quick profile here. Really just a name, appearance and age >> I'll figure out his personality as we go. It's more fun that way x3

Following the rules, yada yada. I'm a good girl x3

STORY PLOT (somewhat):
The next Alpha has run away, and now it's up to the two best people of the pack to hunt him down and bring him home, alive. Doesn't matter how hurt he is, so long as he is alive and will keep living.

This story is following Wolf Eat Wolf World with myself and RosesandBlood. At some point, we'll mash the two stories together because I've an evil person yaaaaaaaaaay 8D;

Name: Fife von Ward
User Image

They are chasing this boy:
User Image

His name is Leo Alexander Grimm. He's 67 years old (which is nothing in wolf years lulz) and he's next in line to be Alpha, but he ran away.

Mute Black Sheep

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:14 am
Mute Black Sheep

Fife awoke with his head throbbing in his ears. Howls echoed from nearby and he made a grunt as he dragged himself from his bed, letting the thick black braid that kept his hair kept fall. It was time to get dressed. That howl was an alarm, which easily meant something terrible had happened. If not, he'd be rather furious he was roused from his sleep. He paused and glanced to his bed, shaking his head. Well... Sorry for his bed mate.

She'd live. Not that he had any interest in pursing her. He'd yet to find anyone who satisfied him in life. The alarm sounded again and he watched her stir awake and glance around. He didn't say anything to her as he left, but she watched him go.

Upon his way out, as he adjusted his clothes, and nearly slammed into Corvo. He snarled at him. Fife never truly liked this man, for whatever reason. He shook his head. Seemed it was VERY important if they were summoning Corvo as well as himself.  

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:14 pm
Name: Corvo Gwyn
User Image
(hair is brown with red and a few white streaks and eyes are hazel)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:56 pm
AutumnrainChaos

Sleep never really came easy, most of the nights were spent awake and outside or just laying in bed. Nightmares weren't the reason to blame, no. It was the silence. It was deafening. Coming from a large family conditioned Corvo to adapt to noisy night. Snoring, siblings staying up at night or just the sound of another wolf's breathing. Whatever it was that he missed most, it was keeping him from sleeping. He moved out of his home at a young age when he became part of the guards that looked after not only the clan but more importantly the Alpha and soon to be Alpha.

Unlike most, he had been trained under a different wolf. They were still guards but a different class. They a little more aggressive. A lot of them were used for fights and hunting people down. They had their own meeting area and different standards. So when the howls echoed, all sector howls, Corvo was quick to rise. He dressed quickly and ran out of his home. He wasn't far out when he almost slammed into another body. His shoulder met solid chest, making him step back. Corvo looked up at the taller wolf and bared his teeth. "Watch yourself, guard!" He snapped before running off to find his elder. Unlike every other time they were needed, his elder was found with the other elder guards. They were still young and strong, every wolf just called them elders.

"Why are we meeting with them?" Corvo walked up to the older wolf who looked to his side at the other guards. "Because we are in a state of emergency and we need all able bodies and this includes us all. Just keep your damn mouth shut, Corvo." The man snarled at him, stepping away. He was younger than some of the others so he wasn't often treated like the other wolves. Just added to his irritability, making him snap more and become more bitter.

An older wolf bumped right into him as he passed him, smirking at the younger wolf. Corvo growled, the back of his hair rising slightly. "Ooooh, look at those hackles. Looks like the pup is mad." One teased as he touched the back of his head. Corvo pulled away and turned to growl at the other. Despite being apart of their class, he was still treated as a outsider. Corvo walked from them to stand outside of the group.

"Everybody! Listen up! The Alpha successor, Leo Alexander Grimm has gone missing! There was no sign of a struggle so that means he has run away on his own accord. We have to bring him back and bring him back alive! As long as he is alive, those who bring him back will be rewarded. We've paired everybody off so listen for your names!" One held a list in his hand and he began calling out names. "Fife von Ward. Corvo Gwyn." Corvo still his movements, looking to the other wolf that he would be going with. Of course, just his luck. He would get paired with the one damn wolf that he hated.  

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:22 pm
Mute Black Sheep

"You have got to be joking," snapped Fife, fixing the gloves on his hands. "You've seriously partnered me with the Pup?" This was ridiculous. Fife von Ward was no one's nanny, and certainly had no desire to fetch the young Alpha with someone who was just as immature. He snapped his fingers in a heated way, returning the hateful look at Corvo. He scoffed as others were paired together and forced to join their partner.

"Don't touch me, and keep your lips silenced. I will find a way to fix this problem. I'd rather choke on a bone then be paired up with you. I'm sure the feeling is mutual."

"Completely out of the question," huffed the Beta, shaking his head as Fife's eyes widened. "There is a reason we paired you two together. We believe, with your skills, you'll have better luck at finding Leo." He held out a hand. "Get over your differences. You're leaving tomorrow. He couldn't have gotten too far."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:55 pm
AutumnrainChaos

Corvo hadn't said a single thing when Fife spoke up and calling him a pup like the others. His hands balled into fists as Fife got near him. "I think I can arrange that. I have a bone right here that I will gladly have you choke on." Corvo reached down towards his groin. "CORVO!" He pulled his hand away and shut his mouth, looking away from his elder. The man walked up to him and pulled him aside. "This is no joke! The future Alpha is missing and you want to heckle? You keep that up I'll ensure that you get to crack all the damn jokes as you want as the damn clan fool!" The man yelled at him, not bothering to keep his voice low and their conversation private.

"You understand?" He forced Corvo to look at him. "Yes.... sir." He spoke through clenched teeth. His chin was released and his elder walked from him. "Stay out of my way and I'll find the prince. Don't worry your pretty little head." Corvo walked from the other as the names were continued to be called. He could hear his name being called and knew he was in trouble once again. The young wolf was pulled back to where he was before after another scolding. Just because he was young, he was always treated like this. It was because of them that he was irritated often.

He was stuck standing there beside Fife until all of the names were called and everybody was paired up. "Fife, Corvo, you two will head off first and cover the north east, human villages, and the south. Report here before the break of dawn. You two may leave." That was in a few short hours. Without a word, Corvo was gone. A few other wolves called out to him as he brushed past them. Their words no longer hurt him like they used to, he only got angry from them. They fueled his garish energy. He returned to how own home to just lay in bed for another hour before getting a few short hours of sleep. A loud knock on his door woke him and reminded him that he needed to meet with Fife to look for the soon-to-be Alpha.

A pack was all he would need. Clothes, a mat and blanket to sleep on, weapons, dried food and a skin sac for water. There were a few other things that were shoved in last like rope and flint. He was thinking long term, just in case. With is slung on his back, headed out to meet Fife. It was going to be a long journey that was for sure.  

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:05 am
Mute Black Sheep

"Think you've packed enough?" Fife stated rudely as he adjusted a small bag around his shoulders. In retrospect, he was carrying next to nothing in comparison to Corvo. No extra food, no tent, no blankets. He was either stupid, or had a good reason for going on this long excursion unprepared. His hands moved back and he quickly tied back his hair in a braid. Once satisfied with his appearance, he turned to the Beta who'd come to meet them.

"Don't kill each other," said the Beta. "You are valuable assets to our pack." Fife rolled his eyes with a snort, obviously thinking that the Beta was giving Corvo too much credit. "And bring him back alive." He pointed a stern finger at both of them. "And I mean 'alive'. I know both of your talents, and I'm sure you'll learn them for yourselves within a few days." He retrieved a map for them and gave it to Corvo, who had the better tracking.

"This is area we desire you to locate. If you do not find him there, keep moving. At some point, you may come across Human Territory. There is a city months from here. Hopefully he hasn't gotten that far ahead of you that you can catch him before he reaches there." He straightened himself. "Good luck."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:57 pm
AutumnrainChaos

"No. Though I think you're forgetting some things." Corvo didn't look at Fife, his hands just tightened around the straps on his pack. Like the elder had told him, just keep his mouth shut and act like a decent wolf. Simple as that. Though with Fife, he wasn't sure if that would be possible. "I'll bring the price back alive. Can't promise the same for him." Corvo took the map, opening it. "You really want us to go into a human city?"

Corvo lowered the map, tucking it under his arm. The beta just left after saying good bye, leaving Corvo's question unanswered. "Whatever then. Let's just go." The smaller wolf snapped before turning and heading out. Corvo muttered to himself as he opened the map back up again to look it over. It would take a lot of time just to head to the human city. They were all warned about human and have already experienced enough trouble with them. He assumed that the soon-to-be Alpha was smart enough not to get near the human cities.

Instead of heading towards it, he started off in another direction, towards the east.  

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:17 pm
Mute Black Sheep

"Where do you think you're going?" Fife said, following after him quickly to snatch the map. "You are going in the wrong direction. We are to go opposite-- you know? West." He huffed and grabbed the map out of the others hands and held it up high above the others head. "You are a bit of an idiot. He doesn't want us to go directly INTO the city, but it is something we are to know just in case." He rolled his eyes and rolled the map up, refusing to give it back. "We are going West. No buts."

Didn't seem like he was going to argue with him, but when Corvo had started going East, he'd followed after. Fife was the sort of person who would follow rules until it killed him. Even if that meant they had to go East to make sure he didn't loose Corvo. He, by the looks, was hoping the wolf would go West like they were supposed too.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:50 pm
AutumnrainChaos

"Hey!" Corvo reached for the map as it was lifted above him. "Weren't you listening last night? He said head off north-east. Maybe if you would just pay attention for more than a few minutes, you would know that! Now give me back the map!" Corvo snapped, jumping for the map. It was just out of his reach. His face heated up and turned a darker shade. "WE are not scheduled to go to the west idiot! Now give me back to map! He gave it to me because you will get us lost!" Corvo didn't move from where he was standing, he refused to. Not only was Fife humiliating him, but he was also insistent on going in the wrong direction.

"Fine, YOU can go west and get lost. Hopefully you'll go far enough, fall into the ocean and drown. I'll go north-east and find the prince, then when the betas ask me why you were lost, I'll just tell them that you're to thick headed to listen." Corvo turned and started the way he had been going. They weren't even a mile out of the clan grounds and the fighting was already splitting them up.  

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:52 am
Mute Black Sheep

Fife bit back any comment he'd have against Corvo's snappy judgement, mostly because it was true. Fife had a terrible sense of direction, another reason why they paired him with Corvo. After an hour or two of silence and caught up and held the map out to the other dejectedly. He wouldn't look the other in the eye, but it was clear he was apologizing for his behavior and that Corvo had been right.

Night would fall upon them within an hour or so. Fife, who had shitty direction, was actually a damn good cook. Once they stopped to make camp, he stood on a stone and listened, his eyes darting from one direction to the other. "Would you like to hunt, or should I?"

(I'm back 8D!!)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:01 pm
AutumnrainChaos

((Yay! Welcome back! : 3 ))

Corvo adjusted the pack on his back, muttering under his breath and chewing on the inside of his cheeks out of anger. He wasn't kidding when he said he was going in the direction they were told to. He wasn't going to wait up for Fife. If he wanted to catch up or follow behind or not even go in the same direction, then fine. Corvo would easily be able to find what he would need to by himself and without the damn map. When Fife caught up with him, Corvo didn't say a word to him. They continued on for about an hour to two before the map was held out for him. Corvo stopped walking to look at the map before looking up at Fife.

He snatched the map from his hand and tucked it into the hem of his pants before pulling his shirt down. At least it wouldn't be grabbed from him so easily now. They got pretty far away from the clan grounds when the sky started changing colors. Corvo knew how to do the basics of cooking. He liked making stews because they were hard to screw up. If he didn't cook, then he ate the meat raw. Corvo led them both into the line of trees, finding a small area where they could rest for the night.

The back dropped as Corvo shrugged it off, rubbing his neck. At least one of them had more energy. "Go for it." Corvo would have loved to go hunting if he had gotten some decent sleep last night. He would sit this one out in favor of building a fire. He dug through the pack until he found the flint and the knife he brought with him. A small patch of dirt was dug and the outside of it lined with stones as he began the fire. By the time Fife would come back, the fire was going, and he had his mat rolled out. It would provide enough comfort. They both needed to be at their best condition for this journey.  

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:18 pm
Mute Black Sheep

He'd set a couple of fat hares on a stone near the fire before removing the only thing he'd brought with him; a small side bag. A wipe to his mouth stated that he'd caught them like their ancestor's. From his bag, he fished out a knife to cut up the meat. Those he'd place on a few sticks he'd collected and cleaned and lay them to roast slowly over heat. Then, he glanced at Corvo.

"I don't sleep with mats," he stated, rolling his shoulder's. "I usually sleep as a wolf unless I'm home and in my own bed." He closed his eyes and then opened them, the color shimmering lightly. "Did you even bother to question why they put us together?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:41 pm
AutumnrainChaos

Corvo looked up from the hares to Fife. As the other pulled out the small side bag he brought with him, Corvo clenched his teeth and looked back to the fire. He saw the blood on the others mouth and that only had him growing more bitter. "Lucky you." Corvo snapped, moving the coals around with a thick stick. He blew out the small flame on the end. "I trust their judgement. No matter how much I disagree with it." He picked the furs up, taking out his own knife to scrape off the extra meat off. They could dry the furs out to trade later, if they ever needed to. He set them on top of his back, fur side down so when the sun came up and as they traveled, the flesh would dry out.

"Why do you even bother asking me what I think? Why don't we agree that we hate each other and travel in silence. That sounds like a good plan to me." Corvo stood to pick up the few roots he found while digging the fire pit. He cut off the ends, tossing them back into the forest before setting those on a hot stone. Unlike almost all of the wolves, he had a hard time turning into a wolf during the day and non full moon nights. It was another thing the others teased him about. A lot of missions he would have to sit out because of it.
The mat suddenly looked very displeasing.  

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:44 pm
Mute Black Sheep

"You should always question the orders they give you," Fife stated softly. "Less they lead you to uncertain death." He watched him angrily move about, the jealousy obvious. He wanted to say something. He'd heard of Corvo's talents, even if shifting wasn't easy for him. He had the best tracking record, the fastest hunter, the fastest fighter-- and hell he was even said to be one helluva strong hitter.

Fife sighed and clapped his hands together. The fire quite suddenly changed colors from the warming red to an alarming blue and then violet. The colors reflected off the wolf's face before returning to its red color. "Question it now."  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff