Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Crafter's Guild

Back to Guilds

A place to showcase your creations, get inspiration, ask and/or answer questions, and just have fun! 

Tags: Crafting, Beading, Drawing, Jewelry, Photography 

Reply Welcome to A Crafter's Guild
Pyrograpy clock (Marine Corps)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lonrewolf1972

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:01 pm
Working on this during the weekend. :
User Image

Marine Corps Clock (Almost done!) I put the clock movement together and the hour hand is loose, I stand the clock upright and it doesn't stay in place, I followed the directions in the package and the tutorial on YouTube from Walnut Hallow, I want to make sure it's my error before I return it to AC Moore, everything else seems to work, I will post more picts when it's up and working ( it will have #'s on it then)
^ From my Facebook post
What do you think? I did this whole project drawn out free-handed no tracing or stencils used! Spacing out of the lettering was a pain in the neck, it tool an hour and forty-five minutes to do alone (drawing it out not the actual burning process.)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:32 pm
VERY nice!!!!
If the hour hand is not staying in place, it's probably defective.

I had a clock kit like that once - the second hand didn't work, and the store exchanged it with out question, after I explained what was wrong. (I've only done 3 clocks - 1 cross stitch, 1 needlepoint, and 1 ceramic, so it's apparently somewhat common.)  

Emm-Kaye
Captain

Welcome to A Crafter's Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces