Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:53 pm
A meeting with an Elite was no casual occurrence, At least to Faleen it most certainly wasn't.
Generally, Faleen had little to do with the rank above hers, she kept the department running smoothly, and made sure that everything on her end was in working order, including herself and her team.
Other than the standard check ups and report submission, The only time the engineer would have to have personal dealings with and Elite was when it involved her partner. More often then not, trying to convince them that he could be taught to improve.

After the recent events with Izaya however... Faleen had given herself a day to really think about what had happened, and how exactly she should present this before she scheduled a meeting with her direct Elite supervisor to inform him of what had happened and just what Izaya's progress... or lack there of was.

With her hair pulled back out of her face in a high pony tail, and once again out of civilian clothes to adorn her neatly pressed Agents uniform. The Hazel eyed agent, with a pad tucked under one arm paused before the door of Elite Lucas' office before knocking to announce her presence.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:01 pm
Having the meeting scheduled in advance afforded Lucas the time to make sure his office looked as presentable as one might expect of an elite, and by the time Faleen knocked on the door he had more or less succeeded in straightening up the worst of the clutter and disposing of the various empty food wrappers and alcohol and soda containers that he had gradually amassed. He shoved a tied-up bag into a corner with his foot before pulling open the door and stepping aside to clear the entryway, "Hello, Faleen, come on in. You can take a seat if you like - or not, whichever is more comfortable."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:18 pm
The Agent's gaze moved directly up to her superior as he opened the door, nodding her head politely and with a "Good afternoon Elite Lucas" she accepted his invitation to enter his office.
"Thank you for seeing me today Sir." The Agent said in all professionalism, moving the tablet under her arms to hold it in both gloved hands, standing while the higher rank was, but moving to one of the seats facing his desk.
"I believe I've stated in my request that I had something to report about my current Partner, Grunt Izaya Orihara."

Still facing the older Agent, Faleen tilted her head slightly as she spoke.
She had known Lucas for a long time now, he was a good Rocket, who had climbed the ranks very quickly to where he was now.
While she was technically his senior, it wasn't surprising to her that he outranked her now, Though the though was a tad bit frustrating now that certain reasons she was held back for so long were proving to be a huge waist of her time.
As a result her cheeks flushed a light pink, though her expression didn't change.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:25 pm
"Right," he said with a nod, letting the door swing shut quietly and moving to take a seat at his desk. "I gave his a file a good read earlier, but I've never actually met the guy, so I hope you'll forgive me if I need to ask any dumb questions. But, that aside for now, what's your report?"  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:43 pm
"Of course Sir." Faleen reassured, moving to take a seat herself as the Elite did.
with her knees placed together, Faleen allowed the tablet in her hands to slide down to her lap.
"As you probably know already, I've been placed in charge of Izaya's current probation, my partner's been informed of his situation, and on multiple times explained not only what is expected of him, but what is deemed inappropriate behavior for the team.
I've been reporting some notable progress the grunt has been making since being put on probation, and as such, when he approached me with a request to go into the city to visit a client of his, I agreed with the exception that I would be accompanying him."
Faleen let a light frown form on her lips as she continued the report.
"As we reached the clients home, he instead said that this was a chance to recruit the women who lived there into Rocket's rank, and then excused himself to the restroom, leaving me more unprepared to discuss recruitment to a women who clearly had no idea either about Izaya's motives to bring her into our team. It became clear what his real intentions were when he attempt to then use his Zoroark to try and impersonate him, something he has done in the past and been told not to repeat. I do not know why he wanted to slip away, but his hopes were that he would be able to distract us enough to find someone else, without a companion. a very clear violation of his probation."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:57 pm
Lucas's expression told enough about his thoughts on the story - a confused frown, a furrowed brow, and eyes narrowed in his struggle to comprehend what thoughts or inspirations caused the situation to develop as it did. "Okay," he said slowly, putting aside the abstract for the concrete. "There's a lot I could say about that, but I'll let you continue first. I assume you spoke to him about the whole thing? How did that go?"  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:05 pm
"I spoke with him when we returned to the base." Faleen replied with a nod of confirmation. "I did not care for the details as to why he did what he did, though I got the impression from what he was saying about trying to locate someone that he deemed important." the blond shook her head.
"For as long as I've known Izaya, I've heard nothing of someone like that, and can only assume he is once again making up and excuse or lying.
In fact if I had to go on past experiences, I would say that he most likely pulled this stunt simply to see if he could."

Her gaze lowered from the Elite as a crease started to appear across her brow, her face only flushing more in a look of clear frustration.
"He seems to be taking his strike probation as an excuse to be able to misbehave a couple more times before he runs out of chances, and seems less than interested in not only the team's best interest, but in our status as partners."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:39 pm
"Well," the elite idly took a pen into his hands, twisting it to extend and retract the tip, "I'd like to say motivations are always worth consideration, but in this case I'm not sure if there's anything that could justify this, given the circumstances..." He returned the pen to his desk with a faint sigh. "I know he already had an ultimatum in the strike system, but did you make any changes to that or anything - like reducing it to a final warning?"  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:46 pm
"I don't feel like that is a call that I can make, Sir." her eyes lifted back up to the Elite, glancing for a moment to the pen he pulled out and then placed back onto the desk.
"It is in the end up to the discretion of the Elite's, though I feel obligated to inform the rank... that as far as his partner and probation agent goes, I do not feel that anything else I do will help Izaya, or change his behavior."
This was said with a somewhat tense voice, as if admiring a failure long coming was more then she wanted to bring up, and she had to literally force herself.

"We have been assigned to one another for a good number of years, and to still be at the point where my partner can't even discuss something with me, and would rather risk getting himself subject to the labs... Sir, I'm at a loss at this point. There just isn't anymore I can do."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:02 pm
He nodded, though his carefree disposition had sobered substantially, "I understand. No matter how you look at it, it's clear to anyone that you've tried very hard to make this work out; you just can't force a person to communicate with you if they don't want to. I'm sorry you wound up bearing the brunt of responsibility over someone so stubborn for so long." He leaned back slightly in his chair, bouncing his leg in thought. "I'll see about having a talk with him, try to figure something out, but I will say that it isn't looking good - you, his direct superior, gave him an order which he not only deliberately broke but conspired to break through willful deception, and I'm not sure how to interpret this except as an act of treason. Speaking optimistically, though, if I do manage to figure something out, would you want to continue to act as his supervisor? If not, we can always assign him to someone else."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:07 pm
The hands placed over her tablet closed into fists as the Elite spoke, and for the time she pointedly avoided direct eye contact. This was of course, nothing more then a admittance to failure, and the fact that this felt like she was brushing off the responsibility didn't sit well with her either, despite the logic that the Elite was presenting.
"Whatever the Elite's feel is best." She replied, to his last question. "I know Izaya, I understand him, and his pokemon respect me, or at least fear me enough."
She glanced up "Again though, I don't feel like there is anymore I can do for him."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:25 pm
He shrugged with an expression that acknowledged how hopeless that situation felt, "I'd like to imagine that he's not so suicidal that he would just sit back and let it all happen when he has every opportunity to stop it but... I guess that's kind of what he's been doing thus far, huh?" He lifted a hand to remove his glasses, fishing a small cloth from his pocket with the other and using it to remove a smudge. "One way or another, we'll find a solution - even if not a very pretty one. I'll let you know what the final call is." He returned his glasses to his face, "Is there anything else you'd like to add or talk about?"  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:55 pm
A review of Izaya's record... that's all it would really take. Faleen had taken an evening to go over it herself, and it refreshed and alarmed her just how many times he had stepped out of line.
It was out of her hands now, this was the choice she made.

"That is all Sir, thank you for taking the time from your schedule to meet with me," Faleen addressed Lucas, pushing herself to her feet and offering him a solute. "I appreciate the offer to be kept informed."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:58 pm
He offered a nod in return alongside a somewhat heavy smile, "No problem - thank you for bringing it to my attention. Let me know if anything else comes up; otherwise, I'll be in touch soon."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:12 pm
A smile was not returned, this wasn't what Faleen wanted in the least, to give up her partner like this, when she had truly and deeply wanted this to work out. She had seem what it was like when things went well, the rare couple of times when it actually felt like her and Izaya were partners.
So to admit her failure now to the Elite, shamed and embarrassed her.

Gathering her tablet back into her hands, and sliding it under her arm.
"Yes sir, thank you Sir."
And with that, Faleen showed herself to the exit.

A day in the robotics lab was sounding really nice right about now.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff