Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Help Guild

Back to Guilds

Guild for Anime,Manga, Live-Action Asian Drama, Asian Music K-pop Recommendations & Discussions, ChatSpace,TV Series/WesternCartoons + More. 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Live Action Asian Drama, Discussion, Recommendation 

Reply ☆CHAT ROOM
hello

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

K-poplover44
Crew

Adorable Bunny

39,775 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:43 pm
hiya how r all you doing  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:41 pm
im good. . .ehm  

daydreaming67

Devoted Knight

3,600 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Contributor 150

K-poplover44
Crew

Adorable Bunny

39,775 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:33 pm
daydreaming67
im good. . .ehm

im okay,so wats up  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:24 pm
K-poplover44
daydreaming67
im good. . .ehm

im okay,so wats up

not much just reading,ploting world domination you know just everyday stuff  

daydreaming67

Devoted Knight

3,600 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Contributor 150

K-poplover44
Crew

Adorable Bunny

39,775 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:29 pm
daydreaming67
K-poplover44
daydreaming67
im good. . .ehm

im okay,so wats up

wat r u reading  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:36 pm
K-poplover44
daydreaming67
K-poplover44
daydreaming67
im good. . .ehm

im okay,so wats up

wat r u reading

The Princess Bride. The movie is a classic and so is the book so I thought I would finaly read it. are you reading anything right now?  

daydreaming67

Devoted Knight

3,600 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Contributor 150

K-poplover44
Crew

Adorable Bunny

39,775 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:24 pm
daydreaming67
K-poplover44
daydreaming67
K-poplover44
daydreaming67
im good. . .ehm

im okay,so wats up

wat r u reading

The Princess Bride. The movie is a classic and so is the book so I thought I would finaly read it. are you reading anything right now?

i love that movie,never read the book,im reading three books,one of them im reading for school,u could either pick something form the library or if u had a book at home u were reading u could use that,so im reading City of Ashes,also reading Rangers Apprentice book 1 and Magic Burns  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:27 pm
K-poplover44
daydreaming67
K-poplover44
daydreaming67
K-poplover44
daydreaming67
im good. . .ehm

im okay,so wats up

wat r u reading

i love that movie,never read the book,im reading three books,one of them im reading for school,u could either pick something form the library or if u had a book at home u were reading u could use that,so im reading City of Ashes,also reading Rangers Apprentice book 1 and Magic Burns

Those books sound so cool by the titles ive never heard of them I might want to check them out. Most of the time I read more then one book at once but im kindof busy at the moment. well I guess you can say im reading like 10 books right now. Sometimes when I read a book I like a lot I wont read the last chapter because I don't want it to end. I need to finish those books its not like I do that on purpose. Your lucky you get to choose your book although this is sort of funny. later well get to choose between reading The Hunger Games,Divergent and Graceling. im probably going to reread Graceling its actuly a realy good book. im just going on and on aren't I sorry about that  

daydreaming67

Devoted Knight

3,600 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Contributor 150

K-poplover44
Crew

Adorable Bunny

39,775 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:38 pm
daydreaming67
K-poplover44
daydreaming67
K-poplover44
daydreaming67

wat r u reading

Those books sound so cool by the titles ive never heard of them I might want to check them out. Most of the time I read more then one book at once but im kindof busy at the moment. well I guess you can say im reading like 10 books right now. Sometimes when I read a book I like a lot I wont read the last chapter because I don't want it to end. I need to finish those books its not like I do that on purpose. Your lucky you get to choose your book although this is sort of funny. later well get to choose between reading The Hunger Games,Divergent and Graceling. im probably going to reread Graceling its actuly a realy good book. im just going on and on aren't I sorry about that

its fine,and wat kind of book genre do u like to read  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:00 pm
K-poplover44
daydreaming67
K-poplover44
daydreaming67
K-poplover44
daydreaming67

wat r u reading

Mostly fantasy but I love mystery also. You?

its fine,and wat kind of book genre do u like to read

daydreaming67

Devoted Knight

3,600 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Contributor 150

Peridooot

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:55 am
*waves excitedly*
Hiiii! How're you doing??? blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh