Otaku Club Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeathOwly

Shy Abductee

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:37 pm
All Otaku members gather here and do nothing but read manga, watch anime and debate.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:48 pm
User Image

The club was completely empty at the moment. Kuro was spread out on the floor with a manga covering his face. The only sound that could be heard was his light snoring. Kuro was club president and was obsessed with anime/manga. He would often neglect eating, showering, and......class. Actually, he barely left the club room. He didn't even go back to his dorm last night. Or should I say, he hasn't even met his roommates....he hasn't even stepped one foot in his dorm. Kuro dedicated his life to his hobby...  

DeathOwly

Shy Abductee

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:41 pm
User Image
User Image
"Cosplay means to be able to disappear from the world
and its problems for some moments. It means to imagine, create,
and be with your friends."

User Image

וו×Katio McAlister וו×

User Image

Katio walked into the club room his eyes instantly filling with joy at seeing all the manga books. He was dressed today as Armin from Attack on Titan. He looked around and saw that there was a male there and he instantly looked at him with pure curiosity. "Good morning. I hope i am not interrupting."Katio said softly as he kept a small distance between the male and himself. He was still very sad about what had happened with his old roommate/ex. He had promised to stay with him and love him but it didn't work out, so he had gone back to his habits of barring himself in manga books and anime.

User Image

OutOfConcern:: N/A
kyolll

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:29 am
User Image

The sound of the guest's voice echoed in Kuro's ears. He lifted the manga from his face and tilted his head to see the boy."Hmmm....A visitor..", he mumbled to himself. He slowly got up from the floor and placed the manga back on the shelf. He was reading Aoi no exorcist. He shuffled behind a large desk and pulled out a piece of paper from one of the drawers. He stared with great intensity at the boy. His deep purple eyes completely focused on on the new arrival. "....Armin...It suits you well",he smiled. However, his smile turned it to an ominous grin. "Your not intruding.However,since you walked it to the club, you have no choice but to join.", he chuckled darkly. His gaze intensified even more. No one will escape him, when he is in recruiting mode. They have a mascot now, he thought.

XxXIrrelivent_InsanityXxX

DeathOwly

Shy Abductee

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:18 am
User Image
User Image

User Image

וו×Katio McAlister וו×

User Image

Katio looked at the male somewhat scared of him. He knew that this was normal especially for a club like this. He had had the same recation when he was club president at the public high-school. Hearing what the male said about having to join he almost smiled from ear to ear. He didn't have to even think it twice before filling the information out to join."I thought for a second that you were going to tell me that I couldn't join."Katio said softly as he handed the papers to the male. He had gentle tear wet marks on his but this lightened up his day by a lot except for the fact that now he would have to find a new dorm. "My name is Katio..It's nice to meet you sir."Katio said bowing softly smiling softly

User Image

OutOfConcern:: Sorry it took me so long I was tying lose ends in another forum for this character
kyolll

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:55 pm
User Image

Monochrome walked the halls of the campus looking for any rowdy students causing disturbances within the rooms. Passing by one room in particular marked "Otaku Club" Monochrome walked inside. The first thing that Monochrome saw was shelves of manga lining the wall within the spacious room. Pushing up his glasses Monochrome took in the only two people in the room besides himself. His first thought was 'troublesome". Looking at the troublesome boy who was the only one sitting asked," Do you have an advisor for this little club of yours young man?"

Quote:

Ciel Blackwood

Intellectual Prophet

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:22 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

וו×Katio McAlister וו×

User Image

Katio looked at the person that came in all of a sudden. He figured that he was a teacher by the way that he was dressed and the way that he talked. He knew that he wasn't talking to him because he wan't president of the club just a member so he didn't have an answer but not wanting Kuro to get in trouble he quickly took over."Yes, we do have a advisor but he never comes in."Katio said softly even though in reality he didn't know if they did have an advisor or not

User Image

OutOfConcern:: Please quote mew mew
kyolll

Sexy_Princess_Ashley

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:38 pm
User Image

Monochrome simply stared at the boy hardly saying a word until he broke it. "Do you really have an advisor or is it simply that you do not know?"

Quote:

Ciel Blackwood

Intellectual Prophet

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:43 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

וו×Katio McAlister וו×

User Image

Katio didn't like lying but he wouldn't get a fellow otaku in trouble."We have an advisor somewhere." Katio said softly as he looked at the male softly but quickly averted his eyes so that he could not see that he didn't know

User Image

kyolll

Sexy_Princess_Ashley

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:49 pm
User Image

Monochrome noticed the boy looking away before he sighed. "I may not know your name but I get the feeling that you don't want anyone in this room to get into trouble. You're not in trouble by the way. From the looks of things you are just as clueless as I am. What is your name young man since the other fails to speak at the moment?"

Quote:

Ciel Blackwood

Intellectual Prophet

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:59 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

וו×Katio McAlister וו×

User Image

Katio heard what Monochrome said and looked at himself softly. He was a terrible liar so it was no shock that he had seen through him. He listened to him and sighed a sigh of relief."My name is Katio...Katio McAlister, sir."Katio said softly as he looked at the male softly and he gently bowed softly to show his respect for his title

User Image

kyolll

Sexy_Princess_Ashley

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:25 pm
User Image

Monochrome nodded before walking towards Katio and gently lifting his head with his right hand. "Katio you do not need to bow to me. I'm not a teacher when I'm in this room. I'm simply a person who enjoys manga like everyone else in this room. Just make sure it's between us okay?" Monochrome smiled gently.

Quote:

Ciel Blackwood

Intellectual Prophet

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:42 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

וו×Katio McAlister וו×

User Image

Katio looked at the male when the face was lifted by the teacher's hand. He couldn't help but blush at the sudden touch but quickly nodded hearing what the Monochrome said."Alright sir."Katio said happily as he gently went to one of the shelves and pulled out one of the Tokyo Ghoul manga books and smiled. "You should really read this one. It is one of the most favorite right now."Katio said happily as he handed Monochrome the book before he went and browsed through the shelves.

User Image

kyolll

Sexy_Princess_Ashley

Campus

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items