Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ciel Blackwood

Intellectual Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:48 pm
User Image

[Monochrome enters club]

Monochrome enters the club once more with blanket in hand and his jumpdrive in the other on his wrist. Heading to where Katio and Ranukai, he drapes the blanket over Ranukai and Katio.

"Do you wish to keep Ranukai company as I work?" he asked Katio, making sure not to express any other emotion besides a smile. He ran a hand through Katio hair as his heart squeezed tightly in his chest once more.

Ranukaidevilwolf

kyolll

DarknessRinn

XxXIrrelivent_InsanityXxX

Uber Shoono

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:21 pm
User Image
User Image
"Cosplay means to be able to disappear from the world
and its problems for some moments. It means to imagine, create,
and be with your friends."

User Image

וו×Katio McAlister וו×

User Image

Katiolooked at Monochrome and smiled happily. "I think I am going to watch anime with Ranukai for a while. You don't want to join us.?" Katio asked softly as he looked at the male softly

User Image

OutOfConcern:: N/A
Princess Ceil Blackwood

Ranukaidevilwolf

kyolll

DarknessRinn

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

Ciel Blackwood

Intellectual Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:37 pm
User Image

Monochrome smiled gently at Katio as he shook his head. "I can't. I have work that I must finish but if I get done before you both are done I'll join you."

Standing up he quickly kisses Katio on the lips before going to a table. Taking out his computer, he plugs in the jumpdrive before starting his work.

Ranukaidevilwolf

kyolll

DarknessRinn

Uber Shoono

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ranukai's mind kept trying to give him an Illusion, but he tried to focus to make sure he won't make horrible mistakes again about the people around him. he laid his head down on Katio's lap as he listened and watched he body language between Monochrome and Katio. " you know if you want to touch Kaito Monochrome you can I'm not going to stop you he said and slowly got up and walked like a drunk as he went to his bag and grabbed his laptop's case in his jaws and went to a close by couch and laid the bag on the couch and unzipped the case with his jaws then pulled out his thin laptop then he opened the lid with his paw combing his muzzle to lift it up. he pushed his claw on the power button turning it on then he switched to his human wolf form and typed his password in to enter to his start screen on his computer, but his body automatically made him to his full wolf form again he was use to it already so he didn't mind a bit.

Princess Ciel Blackwood

kyolll

DarknessRinn

Uber Shoono

Ranukaidevilwolf

Ciel Blackwood

Intellectual Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:55 pm
User Image

Monochrome smiled at the comment by Ranukai. "Your offer is tempting but I will refuse. Besides, Katio wishes to watch anime with you. I'll continue with my work. Thank you though."

He continued to work on his computer as Ranukai got his laptop and turned it on.

Ranukaidevilwolf

kyolll

DarknessRinn

Uber Shoono

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:36 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

וו×Katio McAlister וו×

User Image

Katio blushed deep red when he was kissed by Monochrome in front of Ranukai. He kissed back before he pulled away softly. He gently looked at the wolf but watched as he left him. He sighed and gently began to watch anime on the large monitor alone.

User Image

Princess Ceil Blackwood

Ranukaidevilwolf

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

Ciel Blackwood

Intellectual Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:50 pm
User Image

Monochrome noticed Katio watching anime alone. "Ranukai, aren't you going to watch with Katio?" he questioned as he got up and wrapped the blanket around Katio's shoulders.

Ranukaidevilwolf

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:54 pm

Ranukai turned off his laptop and jumped off the couch and almost fell since his body felt totally drunk, he shook his head and went under the blanket then laid his head on Kaito's lap and watched the anime with Kaito. " well I thought you and Monochrome wanted to cuddle, oh well I fine either way. I won't see straight anyways so you two have nothing to worry about, I will watch it with him for he won't feel lonely right now." he said then smiled and felt totally relaxed being near somebody other then Kuro when Kuro wasn't around.

Princess Ceil Blackwood

Ranukaidevilwolf

Ciel Blackwood

Intellectual Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:58 pm
User Image

Monochrome chuckled as he returned to his seat. He focused his attention back to his computer as he finished grading before inputting them into the school system.

After he was done, he noticed Katio and Ranukai nodding off from the long hours of watching anime. He smiled before he got up and turned off the TV. He scratched Ranukai on the head before placing a kiss on the top of Katio's head.

Ranukaidevilwolf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:24 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

וו×Katio McAlister וו×

User Image

Katio eyes were slowly closing from how tired he was. When he felt Monochrome kiss his head he coughed up a bit of blood. He quickly wiped it away and gently offered his hands softly to him to be picked up.

User Image

Princess Ceil Blackwood

Ranukaidevilwolf

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

Ciel Blackwood

Intellectual Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:40 pm
User Image

Seeing Katio reach his hands out to him, he grabbed them gently in his and pulled him up. "Going to sleep on the couch?" Monochrome asked as he placed his hands onto Katio's shoulders to keep him upright.

Ranukaidevilwolf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:12 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

וו×Katio McAlister וו×

User Image

Katio looked at the male softly and felt the male softly. He felt really tired and couldn't really keep his eyes open from how weak he felt. "No...I'm not sleepy.." Katio said softly in denial

User Image

Princess Ceil Blackwood

Ranukaidevilwolf

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

Ciel Blackwood

Intellectual Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:30 pm
User Image

Monochrome chuckled softly before pulling Katio close to him. "Let's get you to the couch so you can sleep," he said as he took him to the couch. "You can't fool me Katio. You look really to drop off."

Ranukaidevilwolf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:00 am

Ranukai went to the couch and took his laptop off of it and laid it on the ground away from the walking space for nobody would step on it by accident as he curled up in a ball and watched everybody around him since he didn't have anything else to do in this club as he stayed curled up in a ball near his computer.

Princess Ciel Blackwood

Ranukaidevilwolf

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:52 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

וו×Katio McAlister וו×

User Image

Katio looked at Monochrome and shook his head softly he didn't want to rest. He saw the wolf leave again by itself and quickly went over to it and covered it with a blanket. He didn't like seeing people all by themselves. He gently laid down next to it and wrapped his arms around it hugging it softly almost as if it was just a big puppy. "You should come join us?" He said softly to Monochrome as he gently offered him a spot next to him

User Image

Princess Ceil Blackwood

Ranukaidevilwolf

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items