Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ciel Blackwood

Intellectual Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:19 pm
User Image

Monochrome stared at Katio and Ranukai for a moment, warring within himself whether or not to go to them. There was still work that he need to finish but the thought of the limited time that Katio had left was the thing that let him agree.

"Alright. Just don't complain if there is not enough room," he said as he closed his laptop. Heading to the location they were, he sat next to Katio.

Ranukaidevilwolf

XxXIrrelivent_InsanityXxX

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:49 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ranukai didn't mind as he just let things be " lucky I'm in my full wolf form or I might of been to crowded with all three of us if I was a human myself." he said and then slowly closed his eyes to relax ignoring anything his mind tried to trick him with because the harvest moon.

Princess Ciel Blackwood

Ranukaidevilwolf

Ciel Blackwood

Intellectual Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:39 pm
User Image

Monochrome simply smiled as he pulled the blanket over them to ensure that they were warm. He knew that he wouldn't be sleeping but he knew he could at least protect them as they slept.

Not that they needing protecting. It just felt nice to watch over them.

Ranukaidevilwolf

Uber Shoono

kyolll

DarknessRinn

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:39 pm
User Image

Masuda Takahisa
Massu the neko

"I think this is the otaku club room?" Massu stood outside the door another student had given him directions to. After a few moments, he turned the doorknob and stepped inside. "Uhm, hello. Am I too late... or too early?" He asked a bit meekly, looking at the people that were inside at the moment. "I heard there was a club for people who like anime and things and I wanted to join. If I can. And if that's okay. Uhm..." Massu reached into his bag, pulling something out. "I can share this Pocky with everyone!" He offered, pulling out two boxes; both chocolate and green tea flavored.

Black Cat Massu

Fashionable Cat

Ciel Blackwood

Intellectual Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:25 pm
User Image

Monochrome looked up when someone entered the room. He smiled gently at him. "Hello. I would greet you properly but as you can see I'm being used as a pillow. I'm Monochrome Izumi, the advisor for this group. These two sleeping here are Katio and Ranukai. The others are Kuro, Kyle and Hikaru. You can still join our group. I warn you now though, Kuro, the President, can be...odd in the least. Welcome to Otaku Club," he said with another smile.

"What is your name and you do not have to at the moment?"

Ranukaidevilwolf

Uber Shoono

kyolll

DarknessRinn

Black Cat Massu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Raukai's wolf senses smelled chocolate his eyes shot open and he ran towards the new member and pounced on him with his tail wagging in happiness he didn't care if Kuro would be mad at him if he saw what he was doing he yapped and took Massu's chocolate pocky then changed to human and held the pocky in his grasp and opened the box with his nail then ate some of the pocky. Ranukai looked at Massu an caught the scent of a cat and that told him the new person was a Neko, he thought for a bit to imagine what outfit will fit in with host club event for a neko. " well I'm Ranukai like the adviser and I'm one of the ancient Lycan wolf clan, the form I pounced on you is my full wolf form and this one is my half breed form my Lycan form is the final form for my kind from an ancient clan. " he said to Massu as he stayed in his half form permanently now since he was overly happy right now.

User Image

Princess Ciel Blackwood

Uber Shoono

kyolll

DarknessRinn

Black Cat Massu

Ranukaidevilwolf

Ciel Blackwood

Intellectual Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:27 pm
User Image

Monochrome laughed softly as to not wake up Katio. "Ranukai it is really impolite to jump on someone. Please be considerate and return the pocky box to the boy," he ordered gently.

He smiled at the boy ruefully. "Sorry about that. Ranukai will you please bring our new member near us and decide what he would do in the Host Club event we plan on doing. Also, with this I can order something for him to wear."

Ranukaidevilwolf

Uber Shoono

kyolll

DarknessRinn

Black Cat Massu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:28 pm
User Image

he went over to Massu as his ears lowered, but just smiled shyly and handed the box back to Massu and signed Massu to follow and join Monochrome and Kaito . " sorry for being impolite to you pal I just can't take the lovely smell of chocolate. " he said and laid on his belly with his laptop under his hands as he watched Massu with his tail swaying.

Princess Ciel Blackwood

Uber Shoono

kyolll

DarknessRinn

Black Cat Massu

Ranukaidevilwolf

Ciel Blackwood

Intellectual Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:33 pm
User Image

Monochrome watched them before smiling once more. "Once more I apologize for the lack of a proper greeting. As you know by now, this is a manga and anime club. We are actually planning on making a Host Club Event sometime soon. Everyone will have some part in it. Kuro will be the cook, Ranukai as the greeter and everyone else as host or butler. Is there something that you prefer on doing?" he asked the boy. "Also, can you tell us your name?"

Ranukaidevilwolf

Uber Shoono

kyolll

DarknessRinn

Black Cat Massu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:56 am
User Image
User Image
"Cosplay means to be able to disappear from the world
and its problems for some moments. It means to imagine, create,
and be with your friends."

User Image

וו×Katio McAlister וו×

User Image

Katio yawned softly as he slowly woke up. He rubbed his Pale blue eyes cutely and looked around confused. "Monochrome...? He whispered in a very scared voice but seeing him talking to someone else he sighed a sigh of relief because he thought that the male had left him by himself. He went over and hid behind Monochrome but smiled shyly at the male. "Or you can be a maid like me." He said softly smiling softly. He had decided to do it after all because he loved to cosplay.

User Image

OutOfConcern:: N/A
Princess Ceil Blackwood

Ranukaidevilwolf

Black Cat Massu

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

Ciel Blackwood

Intellectual Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:22 pm
User Image

Monochrome felt Katio hid behind him. He smiled softly. "Well it is up to him. Katio, this is our new member and has offered to share pocky with all of you," he said.

Glancing behind him, he gave another smile. "Did you enjoy your nap?"

Ranukaidevilwolf

Uber Shoono

kyolll

DarknessRinn

Black Cat Massu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:41 pm
User Image
User Image
"Cosplay means to be able to disappear from the world
and its problems for some moments. It means to imagine, create,
and be with your friends."

User Image

וו×Katio McAlister וו×

User Image

Katio smiled softly and giggled softly. "Okay." He said as he left to get one of the manga books. He didn't care about pocky because it was a type of food and he still wouldn't eat. He looked at the male and ndded his small head when Monochrome asked about his nap. "Yes, it was wonderful " He said happily as he looked at the male softly

User Image

OutOfConcern:: N/A
Princess Ceil Blackwood

Ranukaidevilwolf

Black Cat Massu

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

Ciel Blackwood

Intellectual Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:32 pm
User Image

Monochrome smiled before turning his attention back to the mysterious boy and Ranukai. "Well since you are now part of the club, is there anything the both of you wish to do? I will still be working but I'm sure that you guys can entertain yourselves."

He still looked at them before smiling at the boy. "Is your name Massuda?"

Monochrome didn't know for sure whether or not he would get an answer so he continued to wait a moment before he did anything.

Still receiving no answer he decided to let it go. He returned to his seat and worked on the remaining work that he had left.

Ranukaidevilwolf

Uber Shoono

kyolll

DarknessRinn

Black Cat Massu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:39 pm
User Image

Ranukai went over to Monochrome and looked at what he was working, " Monochrome what have you been working on, I feel totally strange when there is awkward silence. Anyways I don't know what to do I read almost all the manga here in the club and I even watched many animes as well. Our President of the club isn't around as well." he said to Monochrome and got on all fours and sat down like a dog watching Massu to see if he was going to speak or not to the him and the others, his tail swayed as well.

Princess Ciel Blackwood

Uber Shoono

kyolll

DarknessRinn

Black Cat Massu

Ranukaidevilwolf

Ciel Blackwood

Intellectual Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:22 pm
User Image

Monochrome chuckled at Ranukai's response. "Yes it is odd but I'm not really surprised by this development. There will simply be times when people do not wish to say anything. I do not know about Massu though. I'm just working on paperwork and grading homework assignments. As for the President I do not know what to say really."

Ranukaidevilwolf

Uber Shoono

kyolll

DarknessRinn

Black Cat Massu

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers