Otaku Club Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ranukaidevilwolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:17 pm
User Image

Ranukai looked up at him, " yes that is totally true, but silence is very strange when you try to talk to the other person. Massu is a strange fella in this club, but Kuro is way more strange and odd as well, but at least he isn't a silent person, I just don't get Massu's actions towards us. Oh yeah you are a teacher and the adviser of the club man I forget things so easily, I don't think the human side of me will return.I think the human part closed himself out of this world for the time being." he said to Monochrome then watched the others in the club do their own things then he got up and grabbed Laptop sat back down near monochrome.

Princess Ciel Blackwood

XxXIrrelivent_InsanityXxX

Uber Shoono

kyolll

DarknessRinn

Black Cat Massu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:35 pm
[Soooooo sorry I haven't replied! I kinda forgot that guilds are even a thing, so I don't check often. And quoting in guilds doesn't work for me, so I had no idea. Sorry!]

Massu looked up, seeing that several people in the room were looking towards him expectantly. "Oh, sorry. Were you guys talking about me?" He asked sheepishly, bowing his head slightly in apology. "Sorry. I was... day dreaming." He muttered, looking down. "But I'll pay attention now! Anyway, what were we talking about?"

Black Cat Massu

Fashionable Cat

Ciel Blackwood

Intellectual Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:25 pm
User Image

Monochrome laughed when Ranukai took a seat near him and when Massu finally answered. "It's alright. It must have been a great day dream if it kept you occupied for this long. Anyways we were talking about how you want to be part of the Host Club event that we will be hosting sometime soon. Do you wish to be a waiter or do you want to do something else?"

Ranukaidevilwolf

Uber Shoono

kyolll

DarknessRinn

Black Cat Massu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:51 pm
Princess Ciel Blackwood

Ranukaidevilwolf

kyolll

DarknessRinn

Black Cat Massu

User Image
Kuro had just came back from the bathroom. He got extremely lost on his way back. He rarely left the club room and the bathroom he normally used was being cleaned, so he had to find a new restroom to use. He probably walked around in the building two or three times before realizing he was heading the opposite way. He only noticed because he was standing outside at the back of the school. "What a nightmare..", he said while breathing heavily. "Who is that?", he asked before collapsing in the middle of the entry way. He was still conscious but he hated using much of his energy.  

DeathOwly

Shy Abductee

Ranukaidevilwolf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:03 pm
Princess Ciel Blackwood
]

kyolll

DarknessRinn

Black Cat Massu

User Image

Ranukai's wolf ears twitched and he walked over to where Kuro was and changed to his full wolf form and nudged Kuro with his wet cold nose. " hey are you alright Kuro you seem to be totally out of breath right now." he said to Kuro as his wolf tail swaying happily.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:04 pm
User Image

Monochrome continued to work on the computer when he heard Ranukai talk to Kuro. "Ranukai, is Kuro alright?"

Ranukaidevilwolf

Uber Shoono

kyolll

DarknessRinn

Black Cat Massu

Ciel Blackwood

Intellectual Prophet

DeathOwly

Shy Abductee

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:13 pm
Ranukaidevilwolf
Princess Ciel Blackwood
]

kyolll

DarknessRinn

Black Cat Massu

(photobucket is not working for me)
Kuro was about to get up but he was to drained to move. "I'm fine just let me rest for awhile", he yawned. With his right hand he weakly patted Ranukai's head. The ground felt nice and cool as it pressed against his cheek.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:19 pm
User Image

Monochrome rolled his eyes at the answer. "Kuro, if you stay there then you will get sick. If you really don't have the energy to get up, let me know so I can move you. I refuse to allow you to get sick simply because of your laziness."

Ranukaidevilwolf

kyolll

DarknessRinn

Black Cat Massu

Ciel Blackwood

Intellectual Prophet

DeathOwly

Shy Abductee

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:37 pm
Kuro rolled over so now he was laying flat on his back. "I wont get sick. I have slept and watched anime o this very floor. The floor and I have this strong connection. It will not make me sick", he stated as he stretched out his arms. His strength was slowly coming back to him.

Princess Ciel Blackwood

Ranukaidevilwolf

DarknessRinn

Black Cat Massu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:44 pm
User Image

Monochrome simply sighed. "I'm doubtful that there is a connection due to most likely being that you have a great immune system." he said as he shook his head. "If you get sick, don't say I didn't tell you so."

Ranukaidevilwolf

kyolll

DarknessRinn

Black Cat Massu

Ciel Blackwood

Intellectual Prophet

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:01 pm
User Image
User Image
"Cosplay means to be able to disappear from the world
and its problems for some moments. It means to imagine, create,
and be with your friends."

User Image

וו×Katio McAlister וו×

User Image

Katio yawned softly as he slowly awoke from his slumber. He stretched his small arms out to Monochrome like a child. "I had the most wonderful dream. I was in anime world surrounded by all my favorite characters. Including the handsome boys from Uta no prince sama." Katio said happily as his cheeks flushed red from how flustered they made him feel

User Image

OutOfConcern:: N/A
Princess Ceil Blackwood

Ranukaidevilwolf

kyolll

DarknessRinn

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:39 pm
User Image

Monochrome looked up from his computer and chuckled at Katio. "Really now? Then it's great that you had a wonderful dream." He smiled a fond smile. "Our President is back just in case you are wondering."

Ranukaidevilwolf

kyolll

DarknessRinn

Black Cat Massu

Ciel Blackwood

Intellectual Prophet

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:45 pm
User Image
User Image
"Cosplay means to be able to disappear from the world
and its problems for some moments. It means to imagine, create,
and be with your friends."

User Image

וו×Katio McAlister וו×

User Image

Katio giggled and nodded but when he tried to get up he yelped as he fell back on the floor. He had no strength in his legs. He looked at The club president and smiled softly.

User Image

OutOfConcern:: sorry it's so short but i don't know what to write
Princess Ceil Blackwood

Ranukaidevilwolf

kyolll

DarknessRinn

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:56 pm
User Image

Monochrome got out of his seat when Katio fell to the ground. "Be careful. You could have hurt yourself," he said as he lifted Katio from the ground an onto the couch once more.

OFC:: It's alright. I think we're at a point where it's hard to write since there are not a lot of people who write anymore on this.

Ranukaidevilwolf

kyolll

DarknessRinn

Black Cat Massu

Ciel Blackwood

Intellectual Prophet

Ranukaidevilwolf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:27 pm
Princess Ciel Blackwood

kyolll

DarknessRinn

Black Cat Massu

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ranukai smiled and laid down on the ground next to Kuro as he laid his head down on his paws as he closed his eyes and fell asleep happily with his tail wrapped around his body as he slept soundly next to Kuro on the ground.  
Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff