Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeathOwly

Shy Abductee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:53 pm
User Image
Kuro held the filled out club application that was just handed to him ever so gently. He had another member of the club. He succeed! All his persuasion paid off. Even though he didn't have to do much persuasion. However, it didn't matter. All that mattered was that he had a new recruit. His thoughts were interrupted by the male mentioning Tokyo Ghoul, reality hit him. " Now we have an advisor", he laughed hysterically as his eyes peered at the teacher. He looked like a mad man.

XxXIrrelivent_InsanityXxX
OOC: It's ok. Sorry I was late in my reply.

Sexy_Princess_Ashley

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:19 pm
User Image

Monochrome accepted the manga that Katio handed to him with a smile. "Thank you Katio. I've been planning on reading this for a while." Yet the laughter of the other male in the room caught his attention. "What is your name young man? I must at least everyone's name if I'm to be the advisor for this club."

Quote:

OOC: .

kyolll

Ciel Blackwood

Intellectual Prophet

DeathOwly

Shy Abductee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:42 pm
User Image
Kuro laughter slowly faded. "My name? I am Kuro Uzunaharu.", he grinned. His eyes trailed to the other male than back to the teacher. "It seems I didn't catcher your guys' names.", he yawned. He was up all night reading the last Naruto Chapters. He couldn't believe the ending between Sai and Ino. However, Choji's ending was the most confusing.

Sexy_Princess_Ashley

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:48 pm
User Image

Monochrome stared at Kuro for a moment before answering. "I'm Monochrome Izumi and the other young man is Katio McAlister. Is there a reason for not saying anything when I first entered the room? Also what is your position in this club?" Monochrome crossed his arm across his chest, the manga volume of Tokyo Ghoul still in his hand.

Quote:

kyolll

Ciel Blackwood

Intellectual Prophet

DeathOwly

Shy Abductee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:04 pm
User Image
Kuro walked behind the large desk again. He rummaged through the drawers and pulled out a blue paper. In an instant he was in front of Monochrome handing him the adviser's paper work."Not really. My mind was somewhere else. I am the president of the Otaku Club.", he said proudly as he sniffed his shirt. He hasn't showered for the past two days. He had been watching Hellsing the whole time.
Sexy_Princess_Ashley

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:15 pm
User Image

Monochrome accepted the papers handed to him before wrinkling his nose. "Kuro when was the last time you showered? If it's more than one day go shower. I'm not going to having smelly students. I'll fill this out before turning it in while Katio reads manga. No go before I drag you myself."

Quote:

kyolll

Ciel Blackwood

Intellectual Prophet

DeathOwly

Shy Abductee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:25 pm
User Image
Kuro sighed with sadness. "The showers are to far. I will just change my shirt", he said as he opened a large duffle bag that was in the club's closet. He pulled out a clean black shirt. He shoved the bag back in the closet and pulled his shirt off. He was quite built for a lazy seventeen year old. Kuro slipped on the new shirt. "There done", he stretched. The black shirt complimented his pale skin.
Sexy_Princess_Ashley

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:35 pm
kyolll

User Image

Monochrome felt his eye twitch in annoyance. "There is a shower room next to this room if you didn't know. Now go shower before I force you into the shower room. Do I make myself clear?"

Quote:

kyolll

Ciel Blackwood

Intellectual Prophet

DeathOwly

Shy Abductee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:49 pm
User Image
Kuro looked at the Monochrome as if he spoke in a foreign language. "That still requires walking. Just open a window. Anyways we need to focus on getting more members.", he said seriously. He rested his arm on Katio's shoulder. "Come on teach. You must have an idea where we can find more targets", he revealed a small smile.
Sexy_Princess_Ashley

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:03 pm
User Image

Monochrome felt his annoyance increase before placing the manga and the paper work on a table. Grabbing Kuro by the arm he dragged him out of the room into the shower room next door. "If you won't shower then I'll shower you myself! We can't recruit more students if the president is smelling like a sewer! Katio come help me wash our irresponsible president!" Monochrome yelled as he opened the door for the showers. Glaring at Kuro, Monochrome starts undressing him at the same time turning on the water.

Quote:
kyolll

Ciel Blackwood

Intellectual Prophet

DarknessRinn

Business Genius

5,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:46 pm
User Image

Hikaru was walking towards the halls when he heard a ruckus. As he walked closer he noticed his little brother Kuro. "Well, well, well if it isn't my little brother." said Hikaru in a childish way as he pinched Kuro's face. Hikaru didn't even notice that he had pushed someone out of the way. He was to busy trying to embarrass and anger his little brother. Hikaru put his arm around Kuro's shoulder invading his personal space knowing it would get to him some how. "I thought we were supposed to meet each other in that little club of yours!" he said sweetly as he guided his brother back to the room.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:43 pm
The sound of the oh so User Imageto familiar voice made Kuro a bit annoyed. Kuro wasn't one to waste energy on being angry. It just took to much effort. However, there was one person who new how to crawl under his skin and that was his annoying brother Hikaru. "Don't touch me", he growled at Hikaru as he shoved his face away from him. His eyes were cold and his teeth resembled little fangs. Before he could get up, Hakura was already dragging him away. "You damn pervert", he snapped. Kuro freed himself. "You're not wanted in the club. Katio`s chastity would be in danger.", he said while fixing his close.  

DeathOwly

Shy Abductee

Ranukaidevilwolf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ranukai just walked into the halls looking around, since he didn't know where he was heading at this time. Ranukai was half way done with his school schedule for today, he heard people yell and chatting in a informal tone that interested him, but he just stood there and kept listening.

He lost his train of thought and was unfamiliar with his surroundings so he totally forgot he was heading. " man why did I lose myself here, and I decided to just act as a human so I won't be using my wolves abilities here for sometime. " he said to his self, than he just silent crept into the club room to hear the voices much clearer and to see who they were coming from.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:07 pm
User Image

Monochrome watched them walk away from him. Sighing, he turned off the water before leaving room and into the club room. Reclaiming his things he began to fill out the form to become the advisor. There was no point in dealing with a president who wouldn't listen to reason.

Quote:

Quote:
kyolll

Quote:
DarknessRinn

Ciel Blackwood

Intellectual Prophet

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:26 pm
User Image
User Image
"Cosplay means to be able to disappear from the world
and its problems for some moments. It means to imagine, create,
and be with your friends."

User Image

וו×Katio McAlister וו×

User Image

Katio listened to the commotion that was occuring but kept looking through the shelves. it was normal for him not to be able to concentrate especially when he was around what he loved. He laughed when Monochrome tried to drag the club president to the shower. He gently sat down on one the chairs and read through one of the manga books that he really liked.

User Image

OutOfConcern:: N/A
Sexy_Princess_Ashley

Ranukaidevilwolf

kyolll

DarknessRinn

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers