Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ciel Blackwood

Intellectual Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:34 pm
User Image

Sensing someone looking into the room Monochrome walks towards the door to see a boy looking completely lost. "Do you want to join this club or are you lost?" he asked fixing his glasses.

Quote:

Ranukaidevilwolf

kyolll

DarknessRinn

Quote:
XxXIrrelivent_InsanityXxX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:54 pm
User Image

Hikaru smikered at Kuro "Awww don't be like that little brother I am only here to make sure your okay." he says talking to him as if he is a baby. And than in a serious tone Hikaru turned to face Kuro "That's no way to talk to your brother." And than quickly turned away from him looking at the room happily "Wow this room sure is clean this year! Hahha." As he looks around the room he spots someone reading and sits next to him abruptly, "Well aren't you a cute little thing, like a kitten waiting for it's master." Hikaru says in a charming way smiling softly.

Sexy_Princess_Ashley

Ranukaidevilwolf

kyolll

DarknessRinn

Business Genius

5,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DeathOwly

Shy Abductee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:07 pm
User Image
Kuro lifted a brow. What's got him so serious? Hikaru is always teasing and Kuro wasn't wrong for saying pervert. Actually, the better term would be a flirt. Hikaru loved cute things. talk2hand "Yea, Yea......hey get away from Katio. I will report you for sexual harassment.", he spoke with great irritation in his voice. "Enough....Just enough. I feel like all my energy is escaping my body", he muttered to himself. The only reason he didn't collapse was because he heard about another geust.Another guest, another target. Target Locked.
DarknessRinn][/quote][quote="XxXIrrelivent_InsanityXxX

Sexy_Princess_Ashley

Ranukaidevilwolf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:13 pm
User Image

Glancing back into the room, Monochrome eyes locked onto the boy sitting next to Katio. "If you're not planning on reading manga then leave. We don't need a flirt who only plans to get into everyone's pants. So what is it going to be?" he said before turning to the other person.

Quote:

Ranukaidevilwolf

kyolll

DarknessRinn

Quote:

Ciel Blackwood

Intellectual Prophet

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:17 pm
User Image
User Image
"Cosplay means to be able to disappear from the world
and its problems for some moments. It means to imagine, create,
and be with your friends."

User Image

וו×Katio McAlister וו×

User Image

Katio hadn't really noticed Hikaru until he dropped his book because of the sudden movement. He looked at him and listened to what he said to him. "Umm...thank you..." Katio said blushing quite a bit especially when the male said he was a kitten waiting for his master. "My name is Katio, and you are?"Katio asked softly. He smiled softly at the male.

User Image

OutOfConcern:: N/A
Sexy_Princess_Ashley

Ranukaidevilwolf

kyolll

DarknessRinn

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ranukai looked at the two and scanned them over with his eyes than spoke. " well the truth is I kinda forgot where I was heading, so I did end up lost here. I heard conversations that had an interesting tone as they spoke. I haven't join any clubs here so I'm quite unsure what to expect. " I might join this climb since there seems to interesting people here and plus I don't even have anybody to hang with, since I just got to Princeton Academy." he said to Monochrome and Kuro as he waited for their reply.  

Ranukaidevilwolf

Ciel Blackwood

Intellectual Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:26 pm
User Image

"I see. Do you wish to enter and see if it's worth joining? " Turning to look back inside he looks at Katio. "Katio I would be careful if I were you. I get the feeling that you would only get hurt."

Quote:

Ranukaidevilwolf

kyolll

DarknessRinn

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:29 pm
User Image

Hikaru turn smiling like an angry lunatic to the teacher "Looks like the room isn't as clean as I thought." He looks back at Katio, "Isn't that right Kaito? I'm Hikaru it's an honor to meet someone as adorable as you. So what are you reading? I also love manga and anime..." he smiled gracefully completely ignoring the teachers existence.

Sexy_Princess_Ashley

Ranukaidevilwolf

kyolll

DarknessRinn

Business Genius

5,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Ciel Blackwood

Intellectual Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:41 pm
User Image

Sighing he leaves the boy to grab the advisor papers. Looking at Hikaru, Monochrome says," Do not do anything reckless while I'm gone. I don't need issues starting so early." Monochrome leaves the room after that.

Quote:

Ranukaidevilwolf

kyolll

DarknessRinn

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:41 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

וו×Katio McAlister וו×

User Image

Katio listened to everyone and looked at the teacher hearing what he said. He sighed softly as he shook his small head. He had barely gotten out of a relationship that had hurt him so much. He heard Hukaru's question and smiled at him because when it came to people he was very naive. "I am reading the Pandora Hearts manga. The anime was really good but i usually always like the manga better."Katio said happily softly as he looked at the male.

User Image

Sexy_Princess_Ashley

Ranukaidevilwolf

kyolll

DarknessRinn

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

Ciel Blackwood

Intellectual Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:48 pm
User Image

Monochrome walked down the hall, feeling the tension between his shoulder blades worrying over Katio. Monochrome didn't know Katio well but he felt protective over him, much like he felt towards Kuro despite his lack of hygiene. "I guess the only thing I can do is watch over them." he sighed before walking into the office of the school.

Quote:

Ranukaidevilwolf

kyolll

DarknessRinn

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:04 pm
User Image
Kuro walked up to the new arrival. "Hahaha...Of course our club is worth joining. Our club is the only club that has any real meaning. You will join us, right?", his eyes widen and he had a large grin. His voice was dark and threatening. He ignored his brother's presence. It was time to add another to his collection.
Sexy_Princess_Ashley

Ranukaidevilwolf

DarknessRinn

Quote:

DeathOwly

Shy Abductee

Ciel Blackwood

Intellectual Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:11 pm
User Image

Monochrome returned to the Otaku Club to see Kuro trying to recruit the boy from earlier. "Kuro don't threaten people to join if that is what you are doing. Just make sure it doesn't get you into trouble." Monochrome said before walking inside the room. Grabbing the novel Katio recommended, he took a seat and started reading.

Quote:

Ranukaidevilwolf

kyolll

DarknessRinn

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:18 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

וו×Katio McAlister וו×

User Image

Katio looked at Hikaru but seeing Monochrome leaving he ran after him and gently took his hand like a little kid."Where are you going? You don't want to watch the first couple of episodes of Tokyo Ghoul with me? I know this awesome sight online that has a lot of free anime. Maybe we could do a screening for some anime. What do you think? It could be fun and it could get us more club members."Katio said happily to the Monochrome still not letting go of his hand

User Image

Sexy_Princess_Ashley

Ranukaidevilwolf

kyolll

DarknessRinn

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

Ciel Blackwood

Intellectual Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:25 pm
User Image

Smiling gently at Katio, Monochrome squeezed Katio's hand. "I must return to the office again to make sure that I'm the advisor for this club. I wouldn't mind watching Tokyo Ghoul with you but I must finalize this. Do you wish to wait here or do you want to come with me?" Monochrome asked with a smile.

Quote:

Ranukaidevilwolf

kyolll

DarknessRinn

Quote:

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers