Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Campus
Otaku Club Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ciel Blackwood

Intellectual Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:31 pm
User Image

Monochrome nodded at Ranukai but continued to eat his food. His stomach was demanding food and he had no intention of denying it. The food was one of the best he had so far; he would have to thank Katio after he was done. Monochrome had the feeling that Katio was feeling slightly left out but decided not to comment on it. From what he knew so far Ranukai always behaved this way.

Ranukaidevilwolf

kyolll

DarknessRinn

XxXIrrelivent_InsanityXxX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:43 pm
User Image

Ranukai smelled the food and he enjoyed the scent, but he ignored it since he wasn't that hungry anyways he looked at Kaito then he stood up and went over to him as his tail swayed. " so is Pandora hearts your favorite series of the mangas? the covers are very artistic and lovely and the storyline is good as well." he said to kaito just like a normal classmate unlike how he acted around Monochrome and Kuro.

princess Ciel Blackwood

Kyolll

DarknessRinn

Ranukaidevilwolf

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:10 pm
User Image
User Image
"Cosplay means to be able to disappear from the world
and its problems for some moments. It means to imagine, create,
and be with your friends."

User Image

וו×Katio McAlister וו×

User Image

Katio had been completely lost in his own world but when he heard Rankai he looked up and smiled softly even though he wasn't really all that happy. "I loved the anime and the manga is pretty good too." Katio said softly as he looked at the male with soft eyes

User Image

OutOfConcern:: N/A
Sexy_Princess_Ashley

Ranukaidevilwolf

kyolll

DarknessRinn

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:27 pm

User Image

Ranukai smiled at him nicely, " that is awesome that you are interested in that series I have some merchandise from that manga series and lucky for you I have it with me, but I won't force anything on you it is only if you want it. I collect popular series Merchandise, so your favorite series is super popular nowadays. so I'm geld you are a fan of pandora hearts. I get a feeling that I offended you in someway did I? I don't want to make enemies on the campus on my first day at the school, plus I only paid half and my unknown guardian paid the rest of the tuition for this school." he said in a curious tone.

Sexy_Princess_Ashley

kyolll

DarknessRinn

Ranukaidevilwolf

Ciel Blackwood

Intellectual Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:56 pm
User Image

Monochrome listened to their conversation as he finished the last of the bento that Katio prepared for him. Once he was finished, he gathered everything together and set it aside. Standing up, he walked towards Katio and Ranukai. Placing a kiss on the top of Katio's head," Thank you for the food Katio. I appreciate the thought." After that he went to Kuro to discuss some things that were going on within the club.

Ranukaidevilwolf

kyolll

DarknessRinn

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:06 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

וו×Katio McAlister וו×

User Image

Katio looked at the male and shook his head softly. "You did not offened me, Ranukai. You have done nothing to me and I don't want to ruin your collect, besides I don't know where I am going to put so much anime merchendise but thank you for the offer." Katio said softly with a small smile. He blushed when Monochrome kissed his head but he looked away and looked down. He didn't want them to see him blushing.

User Image

Sexy_Princess_Ashley

Ranukaidevilwolf

kyolll

DarknessRinn

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

Ranukaidevilwolf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:21 pm
User Image

" that's good you weren't getting offended when I was try to get closer to the others. I just felt that tension was forming between us, and i felt offering but you are quite welcome." he said than saw the way Monochrome thanked him for the meal. ' I wander if they have some kind of relationship between those two unless Monochrome is acting like a father figure towards Kaito.' he thought to himself as his tail swayed back and fourth.

Sexy_Princess_Ashley

kyolll

DarknessRinn

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:33 am
User Image
User Image

User Image

וו×Katio McAlister וו×

User Image

Katio looked back down at the manga book, but before he knew it he found his mind distracted by Ranukai's tail. He did tend to be a scatter brain most of the time. "Inu mimis?" He asked softly as he tried to touch his ears. He was almost like a little kid. He couldn't help but feel tempted to touch them.

User Image

Sexy_Princess_Ashley

Ranukaidevilwolf

kyolll

DarknessRinn

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

Ciel Blackwood

Intellectual Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:13 am
User Image

Monochrome waited for Kuro to pay attention to him, running a hand through his hair. "Kuro?"

Ranukaidevilwolf

kyolll

DarknessRinn

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:19 pm
User Image
Kuro had been in a daze. He was thinking about the club's Host Club event. He had to order everyones clothes and tell everyone their position. He looked at Monochrome with an exhausted expression. He has shorted out his brain. "....Yea....", he sighed. So much to do, was his last thought.
Sexy_Princess_Ashley

Ranukaidevilwolf

DarknessRinn

DeathOwly

Shy Abductee

Ciel Blackwood

Intellectual Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:25 pm
User Image

Monochrome simply stared at Kuro for a moment before taking a seat in front of him. "Inform me of what you have done so far during my absence. That way we can think of other things to do before we proceed to anything else." He said before running his hand through his hair again.

kyolll

Ranukaidevilwolf

DarknessRinn

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:05 pm
User Image

Ranukai was oblivious about his ears and tail in the open, so his wolf's instinct took a hold of him a little and his tail was wagging and it nuzzled Kaito saying to pet him more and scratch his ears like a big dog would so Ranukai laid down on his belly and waited for attention. Ranukai normal self was just looking around as he watched Kaito read the Pandora heart manga as he laid his head down on his arms an rested his eyes with his ears twitched as listened to everything around him.

kyolll

Sexy_Princess_Ashley

DarknessRinn

Ranukaidevilwolf

DeathOwly

Shy Abductee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:07 am
Ranukaidevilwolf

Sexy_Princess_Ashley

DarknessRinn

User Image
Kuro turned his computer screen for Monochrome to see. "I am just shopping for our members attire", he had a grin plastered on his face. "I have a vision for this host club event and I will see it that I get everything I envision......Ah You can be a host. It seems you are quiet the charmer", he chuckled at the sight of Ranukai being so playful. "Here Ran-chan...", he called Ranukai in a calming manner as he pointed at his lap,  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:38 am
User Image

Monochrome looked through the attire before he raised his eye at Kuro's comment. "What gives you that idea that I would be a host?" he asked as he continued to look through the clothing before working on the math for it.

kyolll

Ranukaidevilwolf

DarknessRinn

Ciel Blackwood

Intellectual Prophet

DeathOwly

Shy Abductee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:46 am
Sexy_Princess_Ashley

Ranukaidevilwolf

DarknessRinn

User Image
Kuro paused before answering,"As the club's adviser I assume you wan this event to be successful and well you being a host will do just that, You and Katio will surve the guest and Ranukai will be the greeter who places them. I have the responsibility of Chef.", he smiled innocently. He had it all figured out.  
Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff