Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:01 pm
The warmth of his neck quickly soaked the chill nipped fingers, providing a temporary relief on both his fingers, and the stiffness of his neck as he rubbed the knot out.

It a his day off, and like normal on his days off, Kyle had made sure to make time for a stroll. The base got idiotically boring, with little to nothing to do and even fewer people he wanted to hang out with.
The season was getting colder and colder, so he made sure today to wear his jacket and sturdy boots.

"If its going to be this cold the least it could do is snow." Kyle spoke allowed, glancing over to his side, where a blue and white Sylbeon perked his ears and looked back up at his partner.

"Syl-" The pokemon responded with something of a disagreeing tone.

The man let out a snort, pulling his hand away from his neck, rubbing the growing stubble over his chin before shoving his hand back into his coat pocket before the warmth it had absorbed dwindled any further.

Kyle was a tall, man, with bright striking features. While his hair was usually nearly styled back and combed, it hung in soft loose sweeps over his forehead today, giving him a more casual look then when he normally went out.
"Yeah yeah, You agree with me though, don't you Rui?" Kyle asked again to an Amaura a little further ahead on the path.
The small dinosaur lifted his head, blue eyes growing wider before giving out a sing song of a response for a more positive reply. And Absol bounding down from a nearby tree to pipe in her agreement as well, clearly both were feeling rejuvenated by the cold.

The Sylveon snorted, much like the human had, causing Kyle to grin at him as the chilled pokemon reached up to wrap his ribbons around Kyle's arm as they walked through the make shift forest path.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:33 pm
Calico shivered, tugging her scarf closer around her neck, then tugged it away again. She hated the cold... mostly because she had to bundle up to stay warm and that made her feel suffocated and cramped in her own clothes.

"This is ridiculous, Chevy," The girl grumbled to her fluffy-tailed Sylveon. "At least if it were snowing we could be keeping warm with snowball fights and all the fun stuff."

Chevy nodded in agreement, then sighed. She wasn't happy about the cold, either...

Now, Calico's first Pokemon, a Weavile named Demitryx, was thrilled. The skeleton painted girl was having a blast bouncing around the tree branches, grinning in the wind, while the other two were keeping a slower pace below on the path. She loved the cold chill, and let out a happy cry to make sure they knew it.

Calico laughed. "Yeah yeah, ya nut." Shivering again, she tugged on her long black coat this time and left her scarf alone. Her entire ensemble this lovely day consisted of her coat, purple scarf, white sweater, and the only pair of skinny jeans she owned tucked into her thigh-high boots. Her long dark hair had been loosely tied at the nape of her neck and again about three-quarters down to keep it from flying around too much, and her orange-y bangs were kept swept away from her bright blue eyes by the wind.

"Chevy dearest, we need to go shopping before it /does/ start snowing," Calico grumbled again, then paused as she heard a noise up ahead. Signaling for her Pokemon to stop for a second, she tilted her head and squinted against the wind...

And Chevy let out a happy little yip and bounded ahead, leaving both Calico and Demi to facepalm before chasing after her.

Chevy had spotted a blue version of herself, and had to make friends!  

wasluxy
Crew

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:57 pm
The new location, in comparison to the dessert was, at least in Kyle's opinion much improved... scenery wise anyway.
It gave him more to look at, and his pokemon more time to look through things. It was also good for a better sense of hidden isolation... though that was currently being discredited as he and Roman would soon find themselves approached by another Sylveon, this one with a large fluffy tail, a girl along with a Weavile chasing after the fairy type.

Roman's pink eyes widened in surprise, as a pallet swap opposite of himself came bounding over. The pokemon fanned his large ears forward in peaked interest, the two ribbons he didn't have wrapped around his human's arm weaved up and snaked out curiously toward the other Sylveon.

Roman spoke.

Kyle however, was finding his gaze on the other two approaching, namely the girl... What was she doing out here? Was she a trainer? A Rocket?
Yellow eyes blinked once slowly before he lower his chin a little.
"These are pretty big woods to suddenly bump into someone else." He commented, his tone fairly level and content for now.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:18 pm
Chevy was delighted. She was certain she'd caught glimpses of this blue one around her new home-place thing, and now she got to meet him!

Chevy chirped, sitting and letting her own ribbons wriggle up to the others in greeting. She smiled, looking at the other two Pokemon as well.

Calico couldn't decide if she was amused or ticked off that her Eeveelution had taken off like that... But it only took her half a second to catch sight of the others. The giant one in front was of course the first she seen, and for a second, Calico could only slow her pace and stare. That... was one big dude. She'd heard of 'Mons like this one, but never seen one up close.

Looking past the Aurorus, her eyes fell to the boy next and the cute Absol near him, then to the two Sylveon's waving ribbons at each other.

"Ha, yeah no kidding... Sylveon trainer's minds think alike?" The girl offered, blushing a tad bit. The last thing she expected was to bump into someone else out here, especially not someone like him... Wait a sec. Calico tilted her head at the man... She recognized him! It'd only been a time or two, but she'd seen him around base in passing... Right? He didn't seem to recognize her, though, so it was possible she might be mistaking him for someone else...

"I'm Calico, but most people call me CJ," She smiled, offering her hand and trying not to look pathetically cold. "I'm... new to the area..."

Demitryx hung back a bit, nodding a greeting to the other Pokemon, but not a social one herself.  

wasluxy
Crew

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:03 pm
Roman was certainly not as thrilled as the other Sylveon to meet another, but he wore a smile all the same. his ears pricked forward as his attention was on the new comers, though he didn't stray from Kyle.
Roman asked with a flight tilt of his head and a grin.

By now the Absol had stopped bouncing around her ice type team mate, the pokemon's bright yellow eyes drifting slowly between the new girl and her trainer, as if waiting for him to give her an order if things turned out to be sticky.

Kyle, while fully aware of the Absol's stance didn't look over at her, or give her an order to attack, instead he arched an eyebrow at the approaching girl and her pokemon.
"New in the aria huh?" Kyle asked with a slight suspicion in his tone. "Where about then?"
He reached his hand out anyway to shake Calico's hang. "Name's Rudy,"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:28 pm
Chevy giggled. The girl shifted a little, noticing her level of enthusiasm wasn't exactly shared, and curled her tail around her in a note-to-self way to calm down a bit. She was still getting used to all the seriousness around her new home...

Demi caught the tone of the others, and dropped down from her tree branch to seemingly rest against the trunk, while mimicking the other trainer's Absol and looking at the humans carefully. It seemed like an innocent encounter... but one could never be too sure. Especially with the other Pokemon on her team acting so naive.

Calico seemed oblivious to the body language of the Pokemon around the two, but she could feel the tension in the air... except of course around her goofy pink one, who didn't ever seem to have a care in the world. She took half a second to mentally roll her eyes, then turned her attention to the man. "Rudy, nice to meet you~" Her handshake was firm but held a hint of lady-likeness, just like her dad had taught her, and she took the time to stuff her hand back in her coat before addressing the question with a giggle. "Now, why would I tell a stranger that?~ Though... I feel like I've seen you before..."  

wasluxy
Crew

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:33 pm
The Sylveon said with a broader smile, lifting his head up a little and flicking his ears back.sending a slight shimmer of his shiny nature down his coat as he moved to sit down.

"Oh? you think so?" Kyle inquired more, his head lifting a little, his interest peaking curiously when she started that she might have seen him before. "Maybe around the city? I've passed through from time to time? Or was there somewhere else you might have seen me?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:43 am
The Sylveon perked her own ears up at the other's smile. Chevy couldn't help a giggle at his comment, though. The girl thought for a second, then added,

Calico studied him for a moment, putting on a thinking face as if she were trying to recall where, though she knew exactly where if he really was familiar to her. While she wasn't one to fawn over good-looking men, she figured she'd at least recognize a quite tall man with light gold eyes, especially when those eyes hid behind twin marks that cut down his cheekbones too. But how could she find out if he really was a Rocket without giving herself away, just in case?

"A couple places, I think... The desert is where I feel I've seen you first..." With a Trainers' Center up there now, she could easily be referring to that... As she spoke the words, though, she kept a close watch on his face to see how his features would flicker in response...  

wasluxy
Crew

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:54 pm
Roman closed his eyes as a broad more content smile crossed his lips, joined with a kind of purring chuckle. He chuckled.

Kyle had his suspicions at this point, but the lack of clarity was starting to wear thin in the man's mind.
The eyes that once held a polite but mostly mild gaze now shifted to something a little more dangerous and cautious.
He took a moment to survey the girl, then around her at the pokemon that she was with.

"Maybe it was in HQ?" He said with a bit more of a level and direct tone. He was getting to the point, and as he spoke his hands curled into fists in his pockets.
It was simple for him at this point, if she was a Rocket, then all was well, if she wasn't well- He was confident enough in himself to be able to handle getting rid of some women and two pokemon.
If she did turn out to be Rocket- then he could relax.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:41 pm
Chevy's ears perked, then kind of laid back in contentment at the more happy look on Roman's face. She was feeling much more relaxed at this point, happy to have a nice topic to talk about~

When Rudy's eyes flickered, Calico wasn't exactly sure what to think. Had he figured her out? Was he a trainer after all, and she'd just given herself away? Having a foot on her at least, not to mention a massive /dinosaur/ at hand, if he turned out to be with the League she was /screwed/. Great, CJ, haven't been a Rocket that long and you're already getting into trouble. The question he posed really put her in a bad spot, too. Was he baiting her? Did he flip things on her? Crap crap crap what to do?

Mentally taking a deep breath, she figured at this point, if he was League, her best bet was to use her size and agility to run and /fast/. If he were Rocket... well, all's well. So, she giggled, and put up her hands in shrug. "To be honest, I've never been to the desert myself. Got here shortly after the new place opened up..." Her hands returned to her pockets, and gripped her Pokeballs in case she needed to return them, fast. "But yes," Calico looked at Rudy with a more serious gaze, "I do believe I know you from HQ."

Please please please be a Rocket...  

wasluxy
Crew

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:45 pm
he added with a flash of a grin.

Kyle lifted his chin a little bit, eying her for a couple of seconds, well, that reply wasn't as straight forward as he wanted it to be, but it was enough to keep him from attacking her just yet.
"Do you have your ID on you?" He asked again, still as to the point.
He shifted his hands in hit pockets, moving as if to pull something out of it himself, "Lets see it."
He wasn't willing to drop his guard until he saw a RocketDex.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:54 pm
Chevy giggled. Her tail was wagging at this point, remembering the fun they used to have~

Calico returned his gaze, more than nervous at this point. Her initial certainty that he was a Rocket was fading fast, and she could kick herself for letting things flip. Well... time to flip them back, even if it meant admitting her tough spot.

"So demanding," She giggled, though it didn't touch her eyes. "You and I both know if we're enemies, I'm the one who's totally screwed." A thought popped into her head, and she allowed herself a half grin with a laugh. "So how about you show me yours, and I'll show you mine?" Calico had been in many awkward and tight places before, and humor had always been her way of keeping her cool and moving forward. Hopefully, it wouldn't get her head taken off here.  

wasluxy
Crew

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:20 pm
Roman admitted with a chuckle.

Kyle blinked once at her comment and suggestion, dipping his head down a little as both his hands were pulled out of his pockets, though one moved to the back of his pants pocket.
"Yeah, you better hope." He said, though a bit more casually at this point, at least she knew what kind of situation she was in.
When his hard returned forward he was holding a Rocket Dex between his thumb and his middle finger.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:30 pm
The Sylveon nodded happily. Chevy smiled.

Calico found herself stiffen slightly at his movement, bracing herself in case he drew something that wouldn't be good. A gun, for instance. She did her best to hold a solid gaze, though, refusing to show her concern despite admitting it out loud. She was a girl, but she was a cowgirl. No guy was going to see her feathers ruffled.

Which is why she could have kicked herself at what she knew was visible relief when a familiar looking 'Dex appeared in Rudy's hand.

Laughing, she pulled her own from her coat pocket. "Mine's shinier~" She grinned, and this time the amusement reached her eyes. Well cool, she'd met a fellow Rocket after all!  

wasluxy
Crew

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:44 pm
Roman blinked, tilting his head to the side a little at one of the things she said, It seems that she was from Hoenn too, Roman had never been there so he wasn't sure what kind of ranches were more common there.

Kyle arched his eyebrows as he noticed a look of relief cross her face, and she too pulled out a Rocket Dex.
"Hm" Kyle said, the hostility visibly dwindling once it came out that this girl was in fact an ally.
"Shinier usually means newer." He pointed out, slipping his back into his back Pocket and crossing his arms across his chest, much more relaxed now "Though it makes sense if you've never been to the desert base."
Kyle frowned "Next time don't be so suspicious"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces