[B] How To Grow Your Own Peaches [Sunspot/yepit'sCue!]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:06 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Peaches; that was the ticket! Sunspot was a big girl with a big appetite and it wasn’t unusual for her to eat copious amounts of food. She always made sure work extra hard to make up for what she ate (and also for what she inevitably spilt, knocked over or stepped on) but as the days wore on, she was beginning to think it would take her a month to replenish the stocks with how hungry she’d been lately.

Abstinence; that was the new ticket! Not as much fun, certainly, but she was putting on a bit of weight and not that she minded being a hefty girl but her last encounter with a handsome someone had been both enjoyable and a slight logistical challenge. She could only imagine what it would have been be like if she was a Totoma like her siblings.

So Sunspot sighed and went about her business, growing increasingly hungrier and eyeing the pile of peaches she was minding like a half-starved wolf. Well, one more couldn’t hurt.

Jun D
round 2 gogogogo!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:32 am

Naturally, that was when a little black owlcat chose to stroll out from behind the pile, glowing eyes staring, unblinking...judging.

Ruriska
Oooooh Sunspot! emotion_awesome Sorry this is so belated for something so...short. ;A;

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:57 am
Cue always did have magnificent timing.

Caught with the peach lodged firmly in her mouth, Sunspot still managed a sheepish grin. She bit, swallowed and turned it into a glowing smile.

"Not one more, I swear."

Jun D
You could type one word and it'd still be the greatest post ever. emotion_kirakira

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:27 am

The owlcat rippled into an imposing mare, "As if I would believe that of you, Sunspot. But that isn't the point."

She prowled around the girl like a shadow, observing her demeanour grimly. "If you had spoken of it," she mused, "they would have told me at the gate. Rise, certainly, would have trilled his elation. No such news greeted me, and so..."

"Tell me, Sunspot," her tone turned brisk, and, perhaps, not quite unkind, "have you...found yourself getting a...tad rounder, recently?"

Ruriska
...Yes I thought way too hard about whether I could make this post one word. XD;; <3<3

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:23 pm
"News?" Sunspot ventured while Cue circled. She was still smiling, though it had a touch of confusion now.

"Uh," the doe turned her head to inspect her, yes, definitely much rounder sides and blushed. "Is it really that obvious? I've had a big appetite lately but I'm really, really going to cut back now. I think it's the Totoma half. I put on weight so quickly."

Jun D
You had one chance, Jun, one opportunity, to capture the moment but you let it slip. 8|

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:22 am
"I see," a keen observer might have noticed her proud ears droop ever so slightly. She stared into the distance, lost in thought for a moment - the sort of thought that probably ran something like, Swamp take you, Fade, of all the times for you to be gallivanting out in the wild with a bunch of hot bucks.

Her eyes swiveled to the right, then a tad desperately to the left, but alighted on nothing or no one that yielded relief.

"Well, my girl," she finally said, "it's not...you're not getting fat."

A long pause. She never had this much trouble with strangers. She shook her head and drew herself up.

"You're pregnant."

Ruriska
NOOOOOOOOOOO *FALLS TO KNEES* QAQ

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:03 am
Sunspot was not a keen observer.

In fact, she was still staring at her rounded sides and imagining all the food she would have to give up when Cue dropped the bombshell.

"Ah," she said, head swinging back to stare at the dark mare. That possibility had never occurred to her and she couldn't exactly doubt Cue. Legendaries did tend to know a bit about this sort of thing. "Oh."

Babies. Her belly wasn't full of just peaches after all.

A big smile slowly bloomed and it was like the sun coming out.

"I'm going to be a mother? I'm going to be a mother! I need to tell everyone! Thank you, Cue!"

Jun D
DON'T CRY. I'm sorry. I got too hardcore Eminem. emo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:16 am
Cue liked to cultivate a dark and brooding aura, but it was hard to keep a faint echo of that brilliant smile off her own face...albeit tinged with more than a little relief. That had...well, that hadn't gone too badly.

"Don't mention it."

Ruriska
*sniffle and peeks out from hiding spot* I keep waffling about how she'll bless, but maybe she just quietly blesses as Sunspot runs off to tell the good news 'cos she thinks she's gonna need the help, and she's slightly terrified of asking a clumsy pregnant doe that is practically her baby cousin to perform some task? XD CUE'S STILL HUMAN OH NO. (Er, not human, you know what I mean. QAQ)

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:41 am
Hardly able to contain her excitement, Sunspot shuffled back and around, looking at her belly with new eyes (was that bump a head?!). "I'm going to tell Rise first and then Push and Pull and daddy and mother and do you think I should find the father? Oooh, what was his name again? He was an Acha, you know! Oh, little Acha babies will be adorable."

She shot Cue one last happy grin, not even thinking to request a little bit of extra help from her conveniently placed Legendary cousin. "I'll see you later!" Probably during the part someone was inevitably going to throw.

Of course, as Sunspot turned to leave, she managed to stumble into the stacked peaches. They all rolled off in different directions and the doe stepped awkwardly around them with a flustered, 'oh dear!'

Jun D
aha, that'd be so cute Q__Q <3 Forgotten says confidently that she's always human (I know what you mean XD)... except for when she's being mean to him.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:20 am
The smile quickly faded as she watched the rotund doe fumble her way through the peaches. Sunspot...what a lovable girl she was. So sunny. So sweet. So...clumsy. Cue rarely knew fear, but she knew fear right then. It was not a thing she normally did, but she turned her eyes skywards and inwardly beseeched, "Please, Motherfather, let her children be safe. Happy, hearty, hale, and for goodness sake, more coordinated than their mother. I don't think Rise could afford another few Sunspots in the shop."

Then she glanced about her, and sheepishly slunk away as an owlcat once more.

No one need ever know.

Ruriska
Sorry it's so late, bby, I hope this is okay! <3<3

EDIT: OH OH WAIT Maxx wanted me to tell you that Fade is still off gallivanting with The Friends right now, so when they show up to make trouble for R&S again at Christmas, she'll probably realise she's got grandkids, and defect back to R&S. XD

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:09 pm
Sunspot was too busy chasing after peaches to notice Cue leave but when she did finally turn around and realize the mare had vanished, she still smiled happily and felt though everything in her life was completely and utterly the way it should be.

Fin!

Jun D
That was absolutely perfect, thank you Jun. <3
OH RIGHT I'd forgotten that Fade was off being a naughty girl! That should be fun.

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games