Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Administration Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:16 am
Knux_nyan

((OOC: ))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sophia sighed
"She did, but I haven't been able to sleep in weeks now. I am afraid my darkness will use me as a puppet when I'm not awake."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:37 am
User Image

"Want me to watch over you? It won't use you while your on these grounds." Eclipse asked as he tilted his head slightly.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:49 am
Knux_nyan

"Yeah, that....that sounds great." Sophia sighed sounding exhausted.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:22 pm
User Image

"Here lets head to my dorm and i'll guide you through a meditation technique i know." He said taking her hand gently.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:36 am
Knux_nyan

User Image

Eric knocked on the door.
"Hey Eclipse, its Eric. Mind if I come in?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:29 pm
User Image

Eclipse looked up from his desk where a ton of papers were and nodded. "Yeh come on in...i could use the distraction." He said as the door opened by itself. "The counsel decided now was a good time to get the headmaster transfer paperwork taken care of.....so much...i've had 5 paper cuts so far....what can i help you with?"

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:46 am
Knux_nyan

User Image

Eric walked in and chuckled
"Still working on it? Yeesh."

Eric sat down in a chair across from Eclipse's desk.
"Sophia's awake but she can't move her legs. Oh, and Kalena was about to leave and explode over where over Jaster and Sasha are." Eric rubbed his scalp pushing his hair back.

"I stopped Kalena from leaving for now, but damn. I had to bring up why Grandfather dumped her....that'd be my grandfather, not yours." Eric sighed and groaned.

"Why must she be so rash in her decisions. Did you meet him? I think you were a student around that time, I was just a kid around Liya's age around then. It was when DK, Kalena's past self, was also here and she was evil."

((That post happened a few years ago. Its ok if you don't remember it. It was...erm....exhausting))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:42 am
User Image

"Can't remember much about him...only met and talked to him once....i was kinda absorbed in my studies." Eclipse said as he moved some papers to the side. "When is Kelina never not evil....its like its destiny she be that way.....why are you here then...To ask me something?" He asked looking up at Eric. "Or just give me a heads up?"

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:27 am
Knux_nyan

User Image

Eric sighed and took a book out of his pocket which expanded in his hands to full size. As soon as he did, however, a few vines grew over the door so it couldn't be entered for the time being.

"Eclipse, I'm worried about Kalena. Kelina isn't evil now, although its hilarious about how hers and Kalena's names are so similar."

Eric sat up.
"Kinda maybe how sometimes it feels that Kelina is more my grandmother....how I envisioned Kalena when I was on my own....before I could return to the academy. The two might be the same coin but different sides..." he sighed.
"Kelina the fierce but loyal warrior and Kalena the big hearted lover."

He brought his hand up dry coughing into it, trying to change subject.

"Eclipse. Kalena must not leave the academy. Its killing her yeah, but maybe Dk, Kalena's former self, has something in her journals. about how she was able to separate her heart from her body in order to create a new Kalena with her memories and stuff. Its arcane stuff and...." he sighed.

"Its selfish of me for want me to keep Kalena around, with her memories intact, but regenerate into a kid...but her memories won't always be there but she might know...."

Eric looked up at Eclipse. He was holding back tears but a few escaped.
"I haven't told my dad or his friends about what's happening to her yet. I don't...know... I mean, they have known her for a long time. Longer than really....I have been alive."

Eric sounded like he was going to cry. His normal calm composure was broken.

"I don't want to lose my grandmother...but....she..." what he spoke after this was mumbled or too hard to hear through his attempt to not cry failing.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:11 am
User Image

"Don't think your the only one who considers her family....You should know i cannot stop her if she wishes to leave. She is not one of my students. She is a free spirit that can choose her own destiny. That's how i wish to run this school. You get to choose your own destiny.....i don't want to lose her either but i will not stop her from going to help her friends....just know she will not be alone." Eclipse said after a moment of silence.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:09 pm
Knux_nyan

User Image

Eric groaned and laid his head onto Eclipse's desk.
"I know...I know....just the enemies....so many against her at once....its exhausting. If she explodes there....who knows what will happen. She'll regenerate and if she's in the enemy hands, she wont remember anything. It'll be Liya all over again."

Eric leaned his head up, a red mark on his forehead from where he was resting on the desk.
"Sometimes, I wonder if Liya is Kalena. I doubt it but it would make sense."

((no, wont happen))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:32 pm
User Image

"Probably not....lets hope...." He cut himself off as a shadow fell on the room from outside. "What the hell?" There was the sound of an explosion then the windows in the room shattered as the ground shook. "What the heck was that. Go quickly!" Eclipse said as he stood and went to the window to see a giant heartless in the courtyard.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:32 am
Knux_nyan

User Image

Eric snarled getting up.
"S'cuse me while I use the window." he said as he walked to the window and opened it properly before leaping out onto other parts of the academy running to the courtyard.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:15 am
[ooc: @Knux- Just a quick note, you don't need to reply to this now or soon. sweatdrop ]
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

A portal opened up in the headmaster's office.
Wakai walked out of it in which the portal closed soon after. She looked around, "Excuse my intrusion..." she noticed the headmaster wasn't here. She sighed, looking down at Miao's cracked shield and placing a hand on it, then looked at Akashisen's keyblade which was being held by a few of her black shards. She looked towards a chair that faced the headmaster's desk and walked over to it, taking a seat there. She would wait there until the headmaster returned.

Knux_nyan

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:07 am

"Is there something you require?" A voice said as Diz walked from another room on the side looking at Wakai.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces