Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Cafeteria Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:00 pm
[ooc: ]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna lost her train of thought when Sophia had spoke to her, saying that the food was free. "A-Ah, I see...thank you for telling me, I'm very used to paying for meals...mostly." she's done physical labor before as a form of payment for food. She then looked towards Marianna, whom confirmed that the food was free for students. Marianna suddenly asked her a few questiong, "Oh, yes." she bowed her head at Marianna, "My name's Hileinna, I'm still...somewhat new to how things work here."

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Ah i see. Welcome to the academy then. I'm Mariana. But you can call me Mary is you wish. My son is the headmaster here. I do most of the cooking in the kitchen. Its nice to meet you." She said with a motherly smile.

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:37 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna was surprised to hear Mariana say she was the headmaster's son, "Oh, you're the headmaster's mother? That's very surprising...you look very young to be a mother, especially the mother of someone like the headmaster." It really was surprising seeing mothers that looked younger than usual. She looked at the food when Mariana said that she does the cooking, that would explain why it looked better than ordinary cafeteria food.

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:19 am

"Oh you wouldn't believe how many times i hear that. I'm a bit older then i look tho." She said as she walked back toward the kitchen.

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:08 pm
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna nodded at Marianna when she admitted that she was older than she appeared. "That's a good thing, isn't it?" she asked as she grabbed a plate by random. It had mashed potato covered in gravy, a scoop of rice, and a chicken drumstick. She gulped while looking at it, holding in the urge to drool.

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:04 pm

"Well i'm no fighter myself but for those who are like me who are i guess you can say the enemy underestimates us." Mariana said as she walked behind the bar where the food was served.

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:29 am
knux_nyan
Revi-sama

((OOC: ))

User Image

Eric turned to Hileinna .
"Go ahead and eat. She a very good cook. Heh, better than Headmistress Kalena." he laughed.

"If you like burned food, then its edible....." Sophia commented.
"I heard too many cooks left because of all the wars that went while she was headmaster."

Sophia leaned up. She looked bored.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:21 am

"Well i'm sure my son won't make that mistake. This is a school after all. Not a war camp. You are here to learn." Mariana said with a smile as she put on an apron.

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:59 am
knux_nyan
Revi-sama

User Image

Eric stopped eating. He was teary eyed, but inside him was angry. They didn't know....

"Not one of you know the decisions she had to make during her years as headmaster. She never wanted war, but it was pushed on her. No one really knows what happened during the years she wouldn't even leave her office. Her husband even left her, my grandfather."

"Ha! Yeah right. She probably provoked it and when he left her, that was probably the best decision he ever made." Sophia said, not really even caring.

The plants all in the cafeteria started to grow. Eric was getting angry but he tried to keep it down.
"No. No she didn't. Hell! You were still a nobody, Sophia. How in the hell would you know? She went through hell and no one even knows if she came back, just to keep the people at the academy safe, but no one wanted a female headmaster. Not after the hundreds of years of it only being a male headmaster. Yeah, they attack still because he's kinda family to her but they aren't coming after him with death spells every few minutes. Kalena eased Eclipse into being Headmaster. She had the crash course."

"Crash course. Then why didn't you burn along with her."

Eric stood up and pushed his tray away from him.
"You wouldn't survive one day without Eclipse guarding you. I don't know this but if he didn't love you, you'd be dead already. Kalena had everything taken from her. You wouldn't know even the slightest idea of her pain every day!"

He was crying at the same time as defending Kalena's honor. He clenched his fists, but knew Marianne didn't want fighting in here.

He bowed to Marianne.
"Thank you for the meal. I might be back later." he then walked out.

"Ha! What I thought. A coward at heart. Just like his parents, dead and worthless." Sophia chuckled.

Eric stopped. He was used to people insulting and disrespecting Kalena, but for anyone to talk about his parents was too far. His hunger was quickly coming back.
"If I see you outside, Sophia. Prepare for a fight."

He walked off.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:39 pm

"Or not! There will be no fight Eric and I fight out there is Eclipse will hear about it! Sophia that was uncalled for." Mariana said from behind the counter at the two. "Sophia what has gotten into you lately?" she asked.

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:34 pm
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna smiled at Marianna's response since it was true. As she was about to grab a seat, she looked towards Eric and Sophia whom spoke of Kalena's cooking, and how previous cooks left due to Kalena's actions as headmaster. She didn't know all the details herself, but Hileinna heard from Namia about when Kalena used to be a headmaster...apparently, Kalena had troubles being a headmaster, as there would always be some sort of war with the heartless, Horsemen, or Organization every so often. But the Organization is in hiding, and the Horsemen were no more...or at least she hoped they were.

She watched as Eric and Sophia eventually got into an argument, where it got to the point where Eric wanted to fight Sophia. Hileinna nodded in agreement with Marianna about stopping their plans to fight, "I agree...fighting between one another is a horrible way to resolve an argument..." She left Sophia to Marianna as she looked towards Eric whom began to walk off. She didn't know how exactly to deal with this sort of situation.

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:53 am
knux_nyan
Revi-sama

User Image

Eric had stopped again when Hileinna spoke. He knew this wasn't right. He sighed.
"Your both right, of course. I'm just....things happened when I was fighting Jaster's evil side. Things that have scarred me which just happen to make me really hungry."

Sophia ignored Mariana and decided to attack Eric.
"Oh, that your a big coward. Just like your grandmother! And your parents! Weaklings! Your parents probably didn't even want you!"

Eric was restraining himself. Sophia was past his nerves and to where he was literally holding himself back from dealing with her himself. He looked at his hands and got a wicked thought going through his mind.
"Know what Sophia...."

Sophia grinned.
"IM right?"

Eric walked back in grabbing a some grapes in one hand.
"No, you have a big mouth. I don't know why you were gifted with the use of flowers but you speak nothing but thorns to my family." He grabbed her mouth clasping his hand over it.
"But you need to relearn those nice things. I think Liya knows what you are becoming and I won't put up with your smart mouth any longer."

He sat down putting a grape in his mouth.

Sophia opened her mouth to heckle Eric again, but nothing came out of her mouth. She went to tackle him from behind but found herself falling to the ground in a kneeling position.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:55 am

"-sigh- I guess i have in interfere now." Mariana said as she exited the kitchen area and walked over to Eric and Sophia. "You used a powerful silence spell over her didn't you?" She asked.

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:06 am
knux_nyan
Revi-sama

User Image

Eric looked at Mariana and shook his head no.
He leaned up and whispered in her ear.
"No, it will only last a hour. Its a simple weakness spell and silence spell. I just hope she learns this lesson."  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:59 am

"In the future don't be casting spells in my cafeteria. This place is a safe place where there is no fighting. You are not a teacher and such cannot dish out punishment. Do so again and you shall be reported." Mariana said in a stern voice as she helped Sophia to her feet before setting her back in her chair.

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas